Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Welcome To Blackswansville | ZeroHedge
- "Greece Is Contained" Except In Crude, Copper, FX, US & EU Stocks, & Peripheral Bonds | ZeroHedge
- Ahead Of Dark ATMs, Import Shortages, Tsipras Goes Back To Brussels Begging For Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 6, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- In China, Hairdresser Bull Call Goes Horribly Wrong, Broker IPO Crashes 31% | ZeroHedge
- ECB Board Member Says Introduction Of Another Greek Currency "Most Realistic Scenario" | ZeroHedge
- The Three Greek "Scenarios" Discussed Today In Brussels | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Terminator Genisys' had a rough weekend at the box office | Business Insider
- Wall Street sounds off as the Chicago trading pits go quiet for the first time in 167 years... | Business Insider
- The Seattle Mariners' $240 million free agent... | Business Insider
- The coolest science guys on YouTube predict the next big discoveries —... | Business Insider
- The scientists behind 'Inside Out' explain one big thing the movie gets right that... | Business Insider
- Hollywood mourns the death of 'Oceans' super-producer Jerry... | Business Insider
- Iran nuclear talks 'could go either way' in final... | Business Insider