Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Economies Will Dictate Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- Initial Jobless Claims Hit 2-Month Highs, Continuing Claims Tumble To 14-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Morning Moves | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: November 21 | ZeroHedge
- How Have Our Forecasts Played Out This Year? | Financial Sense
- Forex Scandal Exposes Difficulty of Financial Regulation | Financial Sense
- Goldman's Two-Word Summary Of The PBOC Rate Cut: "Slightly Useful" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Finally, A Folding Electric Bike That Can Easily Fit Inside A Backpack | Business Insider
- Sony Drops Out Of Steve Jobs Movie | Business Insider
- OBAMA: 'I Forgot My Blackberry' | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Samsung Had A Plan To End Android, But It's Failing (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Consumer Prices Were Flat In October (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Economist On Philly Fed: 'Don't Take It Seriously' (DIA, SPY, QQQ... | Business Insider