Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Step Aside Peter Pan: Japan's PM Abe Is Super Mario During Olympics Closing Ceremony | ZeroHedge
- When The Trucks Stop Running... | ZeroHedge
- Little Focus on Big Issues | Financial Sense
- Oil Headwinds Become Tailwinds | Financial Sense
- Director Of Global Credit At Jeff Gundlach's DoubleLine Killed In Tragic Car Accident | ZeroHedge
- “Saving Social Security” May End in Dollar Devaluation | Financial Sense
- Over Half Of Hillary's Private Meetings As Secretary Were With Donors Who Paid $156 Million | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The first jobs of 12 dictators | Business Insider
- Lyft president: We were never looking to sell our business and we're... | Business Insider
- Google's app-install ad business hits growth spurt (GOOG, GOOGL... | Business Insider
- Child poverty has fallen 5 percent since Clinton's... | Business Insider
- McDonald's recalls 29 million fitness trackers in the US that... | Business Insider
- Sponsors dumping Ryan Lochte was a smart business move, but not for the reason most... | Business Insider
- There’s no hope of anyone catching up to Android and iOS | Business Insider