Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BiLDeRBiTCH... | ZeroHedge
- Employment Data Shows Recession at Least One Year Away | Financial Sense
- Crude Prices Surge as the Pieces Fall Into Place | Financial Sense
- Yanis Varoufakis Speaks On "The Greek Economy And Its Global Partners" - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slammed - Dow Tumbles 350 Points Into Red Year-To-Date | ZeroHedge
- Cyprus Provided a Template For the Coming Bank Holidays and Account Seizures | ZeroHedge
- Four Reasons Bull Market in China May Push Higher | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Science says that being too good-looking can screw up your career, especially if... | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley analyst is impressed by new Ford... | Business Insider
- 17 brand name products worth paying for over the generic versions | Business Insider
- Why the Cubs waited 13 days to call up one of the best prospects in baseball | Business Insider
- 41 pictures that will change how you look at rabbits forever | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com