Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China's 3 Trillion Dollar Mistake | ZeroHedge
- "Fukushima Class Disaster" - L.A. Gas Leak Spewing Lethal Levels Of Breathable Nuclear Material | ZeroHedge
- The Age of the Intelligent Machine | Financial Sense
- Is This How The Smart Money Is Betting On A Market Crash? | ZeroHedge
- Why The Bulls Will Get Slaughtered | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan and Oil Detracting Market's Focus from Weak GDP Report | Financial Sense
- Inflation is the Monster Hiding in the Closet (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 email etiquette rules every professional should know | Business Insider
- CHART: How popular social networks stack up against the biggest countries in the world | Business Insider
- Steve Jobs was one of the greatest procrastinators ever —... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 18th century Scotland had a radical system for paying... | Business Insider
- Johnny Manziel is being investigated by Dallas police over a... | Business Insider
- Meet the 50 former star football players working on Wall Street | Business Insider