Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Markets Stumble After China Slashes Growth Target For 2015, Warns "Downward Pressure Growing" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 4, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- "There’s Going To Be Chaos" - What Is The Worst-Case Outcome Of Today's Supreme Court Obamacare Hearing | ZeroHedge
- "Patient" - What's In A Word? | ZeroHedge
- The Circus Is In Town | ZeroHedge
- A Match Made In Subprime Hell | ZeroHedge
- Poland Cuts Rates More Than Expected, 21st Central Bank "Policy Ease" Of The Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- No, higher wages won't destroy earnings growth | Business Insider
- US auto sales slow to annualized pace of 16.2 million in February (F, GM, FCAU, TM, HMC) | Business Insider
- Bookmaker Paddy... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Watch RAF airstrikes annihilate Islamic State targets on... | Business Insider
- Aston Martin's top-secret Lagonda Taraf super-sedan is... | Business Insider
- Pussy Riot says Putin is even worse than the Russian president on '... | Business Insider