Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pentagon Buries Study Revealing $125 Billion In Waste On "Bloated Bureaucracy" | ZeroHedge
- How Twitter Bots Affected the US Presidential Campaign | Financial Sense
- Italian Government Prepares To Nationalize Monte Paschi | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Confirmations and the Primary Trend | Financial Sense
- Donald Trump Explains Why He Tweets So Much | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems | Financial Sense
- Bernie Camp Threatens To Sue Project Veritas After Video Revealed "Egregious Violation Of Campaign Finance Law" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump's Department of Justice could derail police... | Business Insider
- The rate of insured Americans rose to 90 percent in 2015 because of... | Business Insider
- Wildly misleading 2014 Time story resurfaces as people try to prove Paul Ryan doesn’t... | Business Insider
- The Kawasaki Z650 is a new motorcycle that you can ride for years and not get bored... | Business Insider
- All the looks from tonight's Victoria's Secret 2016 Fashion Show | Business Insider
- Microsoft wants to spread a message of 'harmony' with its holiday ad to... | Business Insider
- Vizio's discounted soundbar is an excellent buy for your... | Business Insider