Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don't Show The "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Germany's Declining October Prices | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices in the Post-QE World | Financial Sense
- Added To CCJ For $17.30 | iBankCoin.com
- As Tim Cook "Comes Out", These Nations Still View Homosexuality As "Morally Unacceptable" | ZeroHedge
- Shadow Banking Assets Increase By $5 Trillion To Record $75 Trillion, 120% Of Global GDP | ZeroHedge
- Western Banks Find "In China, Nothing Is What It Appears To Be" | ZeroHedge
- Low Oil Prices Hurting U.S. Shale Operations | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MORGAN STANLEY: This Chart Shows Why Fat Profit Margins Aren't Doomed To... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Jake Gyllenhaal Goes Psycho In His Dark New Movie 'Nightcrawler' | Business Insider
- Funeral museum rises again in death-fixated Vienna | Business Insider
- Tens of thousands demand 'immediate'... | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Bruce Willis Has Bought A New York Countryside Getaway For $9... | Business Insider