Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive | Financial Sense
- Friday Humor: Hitler Realizes He Was Short Swiss Francs | ZeroHedge
- ECB Preview: FAQ | Financial Sense
- "Cheerful" Dutch Financier Becomes 4th ABN Amro Banker Suicide | ZeroHedge
- Davos – The Arrogance Of Officialdom | ZeroHedge
- Economic Cycles: Is the Expansion Over? | Financial Sense
- A Bunch Of Criminals | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boston Consulting Guru Explains How To Prepare For The Workforce Crisis... | Business Insider
- Top Economists Call For Greece To Get A Debt Write-Off... | Business Insider
- The CIA's Top Spy Is Stepping Down | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- A Florida Money Manager Used $17 Million Of His Investors' Money As His Own... | Business Insider
- Some People At Davos Are Wondering Why The Retail Currency Trading Business Is Even... | Business Insider
- Thousands rally against Shiite militia in Yemen capital | Business Insider