Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don't Exaggerate Significance of SNB's Loss | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Is Turkey On The Path To Restoring The Ottoman Empire? | ZeroHedge
- China’s Stock Markets and Revisiting 2011 Predictions | Financial Sense
- Is This The Top? Private Equity "Exits" Surge To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Bernie, The Koch Brothers, & Open Borders | ZeroHedge
- Head Trader Of World's 4th Largest Hedge Fund Caught In HFT Frontrunning Scandal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Home builders are about to make a ton of money | Business Insider
- PKK should leave Iraqi Kurdistan 'to prevent... | Business Insider
- Canada's economy is shrinking — here's what's going on | Business Insider
- Letter box larceny: curious crimes bedevil Britain | Business Insider
- WWE hall-of-famer 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper dies | Business Insider
- WADA 'very alarmed' by new doping scandal in... | Business Insider
- Hidden in the worst wage report ever was some good news about the 'real economy' (DIA,... | Business Insider