Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Warmest May/June On Record, Misses Blamed On "Unseasonably Cool" Weather | ZeroHedge
- Actually Apple's Net Cash Hasn't Grown In Two Years | ZeroHedge
- Is the Market Due for Another 10% Correction? | Financial Sense
- No Data, Mo War, No Worries: S&P Hits New Record High | ZeroHedge
- MYSTeRiouS WHiTe FLaGs... | ZeroHedge
- No Thanks, Call Me When You're Dead | ZeroHedge
- Gold Dumped (Pre-CPI) And Pumped (Post-CPI) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Finally, A Novel About People Tweeting About Writing Their Novels | Business Insider
- Here's What Your Handwriting Says About You | Business Insider
- AT&T, With DirecTV, Has the Firepower for a Major Stock Move | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- FAA LIFTS BAN ON FLIGHTS TO ISRAEL | Business Insider
- Hedge Funds Hate These 5 Stocks -- Should You? | TheStreet.com
- WHITNEY TILSON: I Am More Confident In My Herbalife Short Than Ever Before | Business Insider