Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment | Financial Sense
- "Debt Is The Cause, Not The Cure"- Why $19 Trillion In Debt 'Is' A Problem | ZeroHedge
- 2008 Deja Vu? Treasury Warns Congress - Bailout Puerto Rico Or Risk "Chaotic Unwinds... Cascading Defaults" | ZeroHedge
- Why China Is Really Dictating The Oil Supply Glut | ZeroHedge
- This Data Shows The Shale Debt Crisis Is Hitting Record Levels | Financial Sense
- "Only The Dumb Save" - ECB Pens Incoherent Response To Germany's Criticisms | ZeroHedge
- Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MIT built a 6-foot-tall robotic astronaut to go on NASA space missions | Business Insider
- Old Navy's customers had a great response to trolls on Twitter | Business Insider
- Wall Street's new favorite 'clubstaurant' is stupid and serves bad food,... | Business Insider
- Victoria's Secret made an unprecedented decision — and it might be the... | Business Insider
- Taking great old-school photos is so easy with this retro instant... | Business Insider
- The incredible career of Craig Steven Wright — the Australian scientist who claims he... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek