Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Don't Rush To Judgment!!" | ZeroHedge
- Epsilon Theory: Essence of Decision | Financial Sense
- Weekend Reading: Fed Saves The Bulls | ZeroHedge
- Apple Tumbles After Channel Checks Reveal iPhone 7 Exuberance Misplaced | ZeroHedge
- State Street: "Move Over Zero Hedge, There Is A New Bear In Town" | ZeroHedge
- T. Boone Pickens Says Obama Is A Loser For The Energy Industry | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Emailgate: How One Twitter User Proved The "Intent" That The FBI Missed After Months "Investigating" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scientists still can’t figure out how to replace artificial ingredients... | Business Insider
- A psychologist explains the strategy for programming... | Business Insider
- A new documentary investigates murder allegations against John... | Business Insider
- Dentsu lays bare the extent of its over-billing scandal: 633... | Business Insider
- The Berlin marathon is this weekend – here's why every... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, YHOO, FB, DB, VVV, CBO, BATS) | Business Insider
- The origins of the political party logos | Business Insider