Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- The Housing Recovery Has Been Canceled Due To Data Revisions | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Humor: How Social Media Reacted To The Queen's First Tweet | ZeroHedge
- The Farce Of European Stocks (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hazmat Suit Maker Shares Are Going Wild Again (LAKE) | Business Insider
- TRADER CHATTER: Yes, Ebola Is Moving Markets Right Now... | Business Insider
- Brazil set to vote after bruising campaign | Business Insider
- Man City setback as West Ham claim shock win | Business Insider
- Top 10 News... | StreetInsider.com
- Jack Bruce, bassist with rock legends Cream, dies aged 71... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek