Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fracturing Energy Bubble Is the New Housing Crash | ZeroHedge
- Panic-Buying Ends Abruptly As Credit & Crude Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Closing a Chapter, Opening an Old One Again | iBankCoin.com
- Swiss Central Bank Plunges Into NIRP, Sends Deposit Rates Negative, Scrambles Against Safe-Haven Capital Flight | ZeroHedge
- "A Couple Means Two" - Why This Is Important | ZeroHedge
- Legendary "Closing Dinner" Organizer Sage Kelly Quits Jefferies | ZeroHedge
- What is China’s Banking System Telling Us? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UPDATE:... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's How Different The World Looked The Last Time Janet Yellen Held A Press... | Business Insider
- Curiosity Rover Witnessed Mysterious Methane Spikes On Mars — A Tantalizing Clue... | Business Insider
- The 15 Hottest Up And Coming Models For 2015 | Business Insider
- 55 Amazing Things That Happened In 2014 | Business Insider
- It Would Cost The Bears A Fortune To Cut Jay Cutler | Business Insider
- Russians Are Now Panic-Buying As Many American Dollars As They Can | Business Insider