One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Quote of the Morning | iBankCoin.com
- Smart People Listen To Radiohead, Dumb People Listen To Beyoncé, Study Finds | ZeroHedge
- 40% Of Eurozone Banks Are In Bad Shape | ZeroHedge
- Tennessee Woman Sentenced To Jail For Not Mowing Her Lawn | ZeroHedge
- The Last Days Of The Growth Story | ZeroHedge
- New Tesla Model S May Have Us Rethink Electric Cars | Financial Sense
- Peak Ponzi: Only 13% Of Loans In Bulgaria's Fourth Largest Bank Had Valid Collateral | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REPORT: At Least 11 Banks Are About To Fail Europe... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Under Armour Is Becoming A Viable Threat To Nike | Business Insider
- Peugeot says sales edge ahead in long haul out of crisis... | Business Insider
- Billionaires Are Reportedly Paying $4,000 For A Titanium Toothbrush | Business Insider
- Designer Transforms Old Apple Computers Into Modern... | Business Insider
- Russia Will Be Plunged Into A Recession If Oil... | Business Insider