One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- IMF Downplays Trump Stimulus Effect; Slashes Saudi, Mexico Growth In Latest World Economic Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Is The Biggest Treasury Drawdown In History Imminent? The "Bond Shock" Story Refuses To Go Away | ZeroHedge
- Trump Has 6 Goldman Appointees- Swamp Drains You | ZeroHedge
- The True Cause of Prosperity and a Return to the “Old Normal” of Slow Growth | Financial Sense
- Trump Meets With Professor Who Thinks Global Warming Is Positive | ZeroHedge
- EU Parliament Committee Votes To Give Robots Rights (And A Kill Switch) | ZeroHedge
- Cable Plunges To October Flash-Crash Lows After May's "Clean & Hard Brexit" Headlines | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Moscow didn’t do anything in America’s last election that Washington hasn’t done... | Business Insider
- Former Patriots assistant floated a rumor that the Browns will try... | Business Insider
- 13 things you're doing wrong from the moment you wake up | Business Insider
- Here are the qualifications of all 13 people who served as Secretary of Energy... | Business Insider
- Iraqi special forces are closing in on... | Business Insider
- 'Skin in the game': Venezuela's Socialist... | Business Insider
- 5 ways to spot a fake diamond | Business Insider