One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
- How Does the Stock Market Perform During Rate Hikes? | Financial Sense
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
- These Three Keys Still Unlock the Door | iBankCoin.com
- High Beta And Yield Celebrate Lehman 6 Year Anniversary By Plunging | ZeroHedge
- Why Scotland Has All The Leverage, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- German court lifts ban on Uber car pick-up service | Business Insider
- Apple Posts Guide On How To Switch From Android (AAPL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- The Best App For Crafting Ideas, Paper, Just Got Even Better | Business Insider
- Intel Is Helping Designers Build Smarter Devices With Better Hardware And... | Business Insider
- One Of The Most Important Investors In The World Is Entirely Done With Hedge Funds | Business Insider
- John Oliver Humiliates Both Sides Of The... | Business Insider
- Analyst Says Tesla's Competition Is The 'Entire... | Business Insider