One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rocky Mountain High | ZeroHedge
- Prepare For the Grande Finale | iBankCoin.com
- RELAX, I AM A DOCTOR | iBankCoin.com
- Setting Up for a Fed Minutes’ Spike | iBankCoin.com
- GUESS WHAT, PAL? | iBankCoin.com
- CRYING BABIES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CONFERENCE CALLS! | iBankCoin.com
- Jack Lew's Worst Nightmare - China's Currency Should Be 20% 'Weaker' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Argentina Has Started To Go Totally Rogue | Business Insider
- Man Cured Of Ebola With Experimental Drug: '... | Business Insider
- Some Of The World's Brightest Minds Are Meeting This Week To Solve A Huge Puzzle In... | Business Insider
- How Putin's Media Czar May Have Funded Brad Pitt's New Movie | Business Insider
- These New Technologies Are Making Smartphones Less... | Business Insider
- 'Big Data' Is One Of The Biggest Buzzwords In Tech That No One Has Figured... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today | Business Insider