One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bunds Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes on Upcoming French Elections; Finance Chief: "Le Pen Will Never Be Elected" | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: Uber CEO Argues With Driver Over Declining Fares - "Take Responsibility For Your Own Shit" | ZeroHedge
- This Is How You Juice Up Stocks (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Just Buy The Dip? FBN Says Don't Overthink Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Virtue-Signaling The Decline Of The Empire | ZeroHedge
- Crude Oil; Dangerous kiss of resistance in play? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's win is making Oprah reconsider whether... | Business Insider
- These 9 skills are great ones to have on your résumé right now | Business Insider
- Microsoft says its newest Xbox service won't kill GameStop after... | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- Report: Colts lineman arrested, accused of stealing... | Business Insider
- The company behind Amy Ingram, the realistic AI personal assistant, is... | Business Insider
- French, international media unite to fight against fake news | Business Insider