One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Where The Rich Buy Their College Degrees | ZeroHedge
- Want A Low-Wage Job? Go To College | ZeroHedge
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
- For Today's Investors: Ignorance Is Not Bliss - It Is Oblivion | ZeroHedge
- This Innovation Will Help U.S. Companies Win the Oil Price War | Financial Sense
- Hill-nochio | ZeroHedge
- Be Careful For What You Ask For | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Norwegian gas just knocked Russia down a peg in Europe | Business Insider
- Netflix is thinking about getting rid of star ratings | Business Insider
- Malaysian PM orders rescue of migrant boats | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- These maps show what ISIS has achieved in the last year | Business Insider
- U.S. State... | Business Insider
- Existing home sales plunge in April (ITB, XHB, PKB, HOMX, FLM) | Business Insider