One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold, The SDR, & BRICS | ZeroHedge
- Greek Municipal Union Refuses To Hand Over "Confiscated" Cash To Central Bank | ZeroHedge
- Gentlemen Don’t Wear iWatches | iBankCoin.com
- Cybersecurity Companies in the "Military-Internet Complex" | Financial Sense
- 2010 Flash Crash Arrest Motivated By Greed | ZeroHedge
- So Many NASDAQS, SO Little Time | iBankCoin.com
- Europe Has Completely Lost It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Motorsports Monday: NASCAR is... | Business Insider
- There's a funny reason people didn't understand how to use... | Business Insider
- Wall Street thinks 'Star Wars: Episode VII' will make $1.75... | Business Insider
- 'Please return safely': The... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- This is the secret to how you can get... | Business Insider
- Ashley Madison's CEO... | Business Insider