One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures | ZeroHedge
- Movement to Declassify 9/11 Information Gathers Momentum ... 9/11 Commission Chairs and Congressmen Call for Declassification | ZeroHedge
- Who Said It? Chairman Mao Or President Obama | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Fantastic Bond Bubble: How Central Banks Have Unleashed Mindless Speculation | ZeroHedge
- The Trillion Dollar Bet | iBankCoin.com
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- To Everyone Saying Russia Is "Isolated", Here's A Map | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NYC Politicians Slam Ted Cruz For Bashing The Bronx | Business Insider
- Mario Draghi And The European Central Bank Can't Ignore This Chart | Business Insider
- Nude Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande Leak In Massive Hack | Business Insider
- Here's Why Everyone Feels Anxious On Sundays | Business Insider
- 'Disaster Relief Mansions' Are Tearing... | Business Insider
- The West's Stark Choice: Arm Ukraine or Surrender | Business Insider
- Apple Just Patched A Security Flaw In iCloud That Could've... | Business Insider