Best of the 2014 World Cup Fans
Sure Germany won the 2014 World Cup and Brazil was crucified. But at this point, who cares? All we care about are the cutest fans that were in attendance.
We are certain a few of these girls (especially China see below) could get tracked down by modeling agencies. After all the way some of these women are dressed and made-up they were looking for that global attention. It can happen ladies.
Case and point of the Belgian beauty who scored a L’Oreal modeling deal after her World Cup photos went viral earlier this week has been released from her contract.
The decision comes after 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelaere sparked outrage on Facebook with a picture showing her posing with a dead oryx gazelle she had hunted in Africa, The Independent reports.
This is the best of Twitter and what the internets has already posted. Soccer es bueno.
Making the cut are the following entries followd by a great Youtube tribute.
Brazil - Hold them higher please.
China - Apple should re-think its iPhone Ad strategy. This would be great.
Columbia - Jesus C.
USA, USA, USA!!!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Executive Orders, Meetings, Cabinet Votes: A Look At Trump's Schedule On His First Monday In Office | ZeroHedge
- Volatility and Market Risk Have Never Been More MisPriced (Video) | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Will Be An Important Year For The Currency Wars | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump, Betsy DeVos and School Choice | Financial Sense
- ECRI Weekly Leading Index: "Disentangling Cyclical from Structural" | Financial Sense
- Bitcoin and Gold – Outlook and Safe Haven? | ZeroHedge
- Trump and the Four Levers of Government Policy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's everything we know about the Super Bowl ads so far | Business Insider
- We tested this company's underwear, and it is perfect for active guys | Business Insider
- The real problem with a job on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Amazon is flirting with paid search on Alexa (AMZN) | Business Insider
- MNUCHIN: The US may need 'a 21st century version' of... | Business Insider
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 7 explanation didn't go far enough (SSNLF... | Business Insider
- Trump's infrastructure plan probably won't provide a big boost... | Business Insider