Best of the 2014 World Cup Fans
Sure Germany won the 2014 World Cup and Brazil was crucified. But at this point, who cares? All we care about are the cutest fans that were in attendance.
We are certain a few of these girls (especially China see below) could get tracked down by modeling agencies. After all the way some of these women are dressed and made-up they were looking for that global attention. It can happen ladies.
Case and point of the Belgian beauty who scored a L’Oreal modeling deal after her World Cup photos went viral earlier this week has been released from her contract.
The decision comes after 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelaere sparked outrage on Facebook with a picture showing her posing with a dead oryx gazelle she had hunted in Africa, The Independent reports.
This is the best of Twitter and what the internets has already posted. Soccer es bueno.
Making the cut are the following entries followd by a great Youtube tribute.
Brazil - Hold them higher please.
China - Apple should re-think its iPhone Ad strategy. This would be great.
Columbia - Jesus C.
USA, USA, USA!!!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep. 168 – Tony Hawk: Don’t Stand Still | Altucher Confidential
- Japan's Broken Economy - 25 Years Of Failed "Stimulus" & "Temporary Illusions" | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Ten Companies That Have Cut The Most Jobs In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Violent Protesters Storm Trump Rally In New Mexico; Throw Rocks, Bottles At Riot Police | ZeroHedge
- Plunge in Online Job Postings Raises Red Flag | Financial Sense
- Charting The Most Important Investors Through Time | ZeroHedge
- CNN Lashes Out At Trump Over Vince Foster "Conspiracy", Rushes To Hillary's Defense | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Swedish court upholds Julian Assange arrest warrant | Business Insider
- Virginia Republicans are suing the governor after he... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (spy, spx, qqq, dia, db, ko, sne) | Business Insider
- The Atlanta Fed and billionaire hedge fund manager Paul Singer are worried about... | Business Insider
- This is the internet's favorite wireless mouse | Business Insider
- Google will take tougher stance on VR apps for Daydream... | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' finally revealed the origin of the White Walkers | Business Insider