Best of the 2014 World Cup Fans
Sure Germany won the 2014 World Cup and Brazil was crucified. But at this point, who cares? All we care about are the cutest fans that were in attendance.
We are certain a few of these girls (especially China see below) could get tracked down by modeling agencies. After all the way some of these women are dressed and made-up they were looking for that global attention. It can happen ladies.
Case and point of the Belgian beauty who scored a L’Oreal modeling deal after her World Cup photos went viral earlier this week has been released from her contract.
The decision comes after 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelaere sparked outrage on Facebook with a picture showing her posing with a dead oryx gazelle she had hunted in Africa, The Independent reports.
This is the best of Twitter and what the internets has already posted. Soccer es bueno.
Making the cut are the following entries followd by a great Youtube tribute.
Brazil - Hold them higher please.
China - Apple should re-think its iPhone Ad strategy. This would be great.
Columbia - Jesus C.
USA, USA, USA!!!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did The Fed Intentionally Spark A Commodity Sell-off? | ZeroHedge
- Playing the Chinese Trump Card | Financial Sense
- Polish Government Confirms Discovery Of Nazi "Gold Train", Warns It May Be Booby-Trapped | ZeroHedge
- Leveraged Financial Speculation In The US At A Familiar Peak, Once Again | ZeroHedge
- The Countdown To Europe’s Next Crisis Has Started: 28 Days To Go | ZeroHedge
- Why So Much Oil Price Volatility? Blame The Speculators | ZeroHedge
- Stoeferle: Illusion of Omnipotent Central Banker Biggest Bubble We've Ever Seen | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It's a critical week in the US economy — here's a preview (DJIA, SPY,... | Business Insider
- The oil crash has 'everyone on pins and needles' in Texas (USO, OIL... | Business Insider
- IS destroys part of famed Palmyra temple: monitor,... | Business Insider
- We are just one day away from a huge event that will affect the entire... | Business Insider
- Phil Mickelson tried to hit his famous backwards shot at The Barclays and it almost... | Business Insider
- There’s a rumor that Sergey Brin and Elon Musk toured an investment property... | Business Insider
- These charts show the immensity of the US' defense budget | Business Insider