Best of the 2014 World Cup Fans
Sure Germany won the 2014 World Cup and Brazil was crucified. But at this point, who cares? All we care about are the cutest fans that were in attendance.
We are certain a few of these girls (especially China see below) could get tracked down by modeling agencies. After all the way some of these women are dressed and made-up they were looking for that global attention. It can happen ladies.
Case and point of the Belgian beauty who scored a L’Oreal modeling deal after her World Cup photos went viral earlier this week has been released from her contract.
The decision comes after 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelaere sparked outrage on Facebook with a picture showing her posing with a dead oryx gazelle she had hunted in Africa, The Independent reports.
This is the best of Twitter and what the internets has already posted. Soccer es bueno.
Making the cut are the following entries followd by a great Youtube tribute.
Brazil - Hold them higher please.
China - Apple should re-think its iPhone Ad strategy. This would be great.
Columbia - Jesus C.
USA, USA, USA!!!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paper Gold Is Rising, Report 1 May, 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Apple Runs Afoul of China’s Changing Internet | Financial Sense
- Still Looks Like A Trap | ZeroHedge
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
- What Are The Three Signs Of A "Disorderly" Currency Market: Richard Koo Explains | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: The Last Minutes Of Life Of A Bumbling ISIS Fighter | ZeroHedge
- "Gold Isn't An Investment - Gold Is Money" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The brutal cull on Wall Street (probably) isn't finished... | Business Insider
- U2's lead guitarist 'The Edge... | Business Insider
- China's army of investors haven't learned their lesson, and it looks... | Business Insider
- BUFFETT: I haven't seen proof that I'm more likely to reach 100 if I... | Business Insider
- Anthony Bourdain discusses the new season of 'Parts Unknown... | Business Insider
- Billions of noisy bugs are about to take the East Coast by... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek