Best of the 2014 World Cup Fans
Sure Germany won the 2014 World Cup and Brazil was crucified. But at this point, who cares? All we care about are the cutest fans that were in attendance.
We are certain a few of these girls (especially China see below) could get tracked down by modeling agencies. After all the way some of these women are dressed and made-up they were looking for that global attention. It can happen ladies.
Case and point of the Belgian beauty who scored a L’Oreal modeling deal after her World Cup photos went viral earlier this week has been released from her contract.
The decision comes after 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelaere sparked outrage on Facebook with a picture showing her posing with a dead oryx gazelle she had hunted in Africa, The Independent reports.
This is the best of Twitter and what the internets has already posted. Soccer es bueno.
Making the cut are the following entries followd by a great Youtube tribute.
Brazil - Hold them higher please.
China - Apple should re-think its iPhone Ad strategy. This would be great.
Columbia - Jesus C.
USA, USA, USA!!!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Claws of Systemic Risk Are Popping Once Again | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: February 8 | ZeroHedge
- Either Banks Are Cheap... Or The Market's Gonna Crash | ZeroHedge
- France Just Enshrined Its "State Of Emergency" In The Constitution | ZeroHedge
- The Truth About Gold As an Investment (What Bubblevision "Experts" Conveniently Overlook) | ZeroHedge
- Monday Humor: A Preview Of The Bernie Sanders Presidency | ZeroHedge
- Carnage Continues - Japanese Stocks Crash (Again) As Australia Enters Bear Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's another hint that Apple is building its own video service (AKAM,... | Business Insider
- Astronomers now have a way to rank the... | Business Insider
- Republicans are fuming about Obama's record-setting $4.1 trillion budget | Business Insider
- I took a weeklong challenge to overcome internet... | Business Insider
- 5 times troops made headlines for the wrong reasons | Business Insider
- After his company took a $2 billion haircut in one day, Tableau CFO explains why... | Business Insider
- Ad-block software is approaching 200 million users — here's how... | Business Insider