Best of the 2014 World Cup Fans
Sure Germany won the 2014 World Cup and Brazil was crucified. But at this point, who cares? All we care about are the cutest fans that were in attendance.
We are certain a few of these girls (especially China see below) could get tracked down by modeling agencies. After all the way some of these women are dressed and made-up they were looking for that global attention. It can happen ladies.
Case and point of the Belgian beauty who scored a L’Oreal modeling deal after her World Cup photos went viral earlier this week has been released from her contract.
The decision comes after 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelaere sparked outrage on Facebook with a picture showing her posing with a dead oryx gazelle she had hunted in Africa, The Independent reports.
This is the best of Twitter and what the internets has already posted. Soccer es bueno.
Making the cut are the following entries followd by a great Youtube tribute.
Brazil - Hold them higher please.
China - Apple should re-think its iPhone Ad strategy. This would be great.
Columbia - Jesus C.
USA, USA, USA!!!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Public Confused Why World's Biggest Banks Admitting Criminal Fraud, Leads To Public Yawns | ZeroHedge
- Stall Speed Economy – Get Used to It | Financial Sense
- 118 Handguns, 1 AK-47, 157 Knives, Body Armor Recovered From Biker Shootout Scene | ZeroHedge
- Is the Smart Money Running for Cover? | Financial Sense
- Market Closed Down: I Won Again | iBankCoin.com
- China Bails Out Brazil In $50 Billion Regional Power Grab | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Go Away? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Protesters are trying to 'drought shame' Nestle out of... | Business Insider
- Newcastle and Hull in Premier League survival shootout | Business Insider
- Google wants you to buy things straight through YouTube videos (GOOG) | Business Insider
- McDonald's should do whatever it takes to acquire this New York City-based Chipotle-... | Business Insider
- A new startup thinks it can stop Wall Street cheaters by... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider