Best of the 2014 World Cup Fans
Sure Germany won the 2014 World Cup and Brazil was crucified. But at this point, who cares? All we care about are the cutest fans that were in attendance.
We are certain a few of these girls (especially China see below) could get tracked down by modeling agencies. After all the way some of these women are dressed and made-up they were looking for that global attention. It can happen ladies.
Case and point of the Belgian beauty who scored a L’Oreal modeling deal after her World Cup photos went viral earlier this week has been released from her contract.
The decision comes after 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelaere sparked outrage on Facebook with a picture showing her posing with a dead oryx gazelle she had hunted in Africa, The Independent reports.
This is the best of Twitter and what the internets has already posted. Soccer es bueno.
Making the cut are the following entries followd by a great Youtube tribute.
Brazil - Hold them higher please.
China - Apple should re-think its iPhone Ad strategy. This would be great.
Columbia - Jesus C.
USA, USA, USA!!!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China's Stock Bubble Leaves BNP Speechless: "What Happens Next Is An Unknown-Unknown" | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen To Discuss "The New Normal For Monetary Policy" | ZeroHedge
- Hans-Werner Sinn Fears Europe's "Very Messy" Easy-Money Endgame | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Cars Poised to Transform Automotive Industry | Financial Sense
- That Ain't No Margin Debt: THIS Is Margin Debt | ZeroHedge
- Flows Into European Equities Reaches Feverish Pitch, Consolidation Likely Ahead | Financial Sense
- US CEO-Worker Pay Gap Is Widest In Developed World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cameron, Miliband open UK election campaign with TV... | Business Insider
- Most Americans think they pay the right amount in taxes | Business Insider
- OIL GETS CRUSHED: Here's what you need to know (SPX, DJI, IXIC, USO, OIL, IBB) | Business Insider
- A deal with Uber might save this startup from raising more... | Business Insider
- 'Ice vault' idea to keep climate's time capsule... | Business Insider
- Obama may be on the cusp of his 'legacy-setting' foreign policy achievement | Business Insider
- Slack, the chatting app for co-workers that's worth more than $1 billion, has been hacked | Business Insider