Best of the 2014 World Cup Fans
Sure Germany won the 2014 World Cup and Brazil was crucified. But at this point, who cares? All we care about are the cutest fans that were in attendance.
We are certain a few of these girls (especially China see below) could get tracked down by modeling agencies. After all the way some of these women are dressed and made-up they were looking for that global attention. It can happen ladies.
Case and point of the Belgian beauty who scored a L’Oreal modeling deal after her World Cup photos went viral earlier this week has been released from her contract.
The decision comes after 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelaere sparked outrage on Facebook with a picture showing her posing with a dead oryx gazelle she had hunted in Africa, The Independent reports.
This is the best of Twitter and what the internets has already posted. Soccer es bueno.
Making the cut are the following entries followd by a great Youtube tribute.
Brazil - Hold them higher please.
China - Apple should re-think its iPhone Ad strategy. This would be great.
Columbia - Jesus C.
USA, USA, USA!!!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NSA Whistleblower: Not So Fast On Claims Russia Behind Hillary Clinton Email Hack | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Disappoint, Realtors Fear Unhealthy Price Appreciation | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 27 | ZeroHedge
- Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs | Financial Sense
- Will Any Future POTUS Matter (Other Than Launching More Wars)? | ZeroHedge
- Spread Thin — How the Fed Manipulates Financial Spreads | Financial Sense
- US Housing Recovery Continues, Though Headwinds Remain | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This shirt changes color based on pollution levels | Business Insider
- Understand fintech - Amazon's next possible frontier - with this report... | Business Insider
- The hyper-acquisitive tech giant SoftBank has made a big hire from Goldman Sachs | Business Insider
- A highly anticipated Alzheimer's drug just got... | Business Insider
- A trading startup backed by George Soros and Peter Thiel just hit the reboot... | Business Insider
- MTV is reviving all of your favorite old shows on a new channel | Business Insider
- Russia to US: Get to the bottom of your own pre-... | Business Insider