Best of the 2014 World Cup Fans
Sure Germany won the 2014 World Cup and Brazil was crucified. But at this point, who cares? All we care about are the cutest fans that were in attendance.
We are certain a few of these girls (especially China see below) could get tracked down by modeling agencies. After all the way some of these women are dressed and made-up they were looking for that global attention. It can happen ladies.
Case and point of the Belgian beauty who scored a L’Oreal modeling deal after her World Cup photos went viral earlier this week has been released from her contract.
The decision comes after 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelaere sparked outrage on Facebook with a picture showing her posing with a dead oryx gazelle she had hunted in Africa, The Independent reports.
This is the best of Twitter and what the internets has already posted. Soccer es bueno.
Making the cut are the following entries followd by a great Youtube tribute.
Brazil - Hold them higher please.
China - Apple should re-think its iPhone Ad strategy. This would be great.
Columbia - Jesus C.
USA, USA, USA!!!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Podesta Files Part 17: Wikileaks Releases Another 3,400 Emails, Bringing Total To Over 30,000 | ZeroHedge
- Watergate's Bob Woodward: "Clinton Foundation Is Corrupt, It's A Scandal" | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- The Drone War Is On: Australian Startup Beats Google, Amazon | Financial Sense
- Taliban Release Drone Film Of Suicide Attack In Afghanistan | ZeroHedge
- BofA Explains Why US Consumers Are Spending Less, Saving More | ZeroHedge
- Calm Before The Storm - Coming Out Of The Voldrums | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ISIS has blanketed northern Iraq in a 'smoke war,' and... | Business Insider
- There's a good reason 'The Walking Dead' creator... | Business Insider
- Wall Street has stepped up with $40 billion to help AT&T buy Time Warner... | Business Insider
- There might be a lifesaver for the traditional money-management... | Business Insider
- A Navy SEAL told us why we should 'do something that... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider