Best of the 2014 World Cup Fans
Sure Germany won the 2014 World Cup and Brazil was crucified. But at this point, who cares? All we care about are the cutest fans that were in attendance.
We are certain a few of these girls (especially China see below) could get tracked down by modeling agencies. After all the way some of these women are dressed and made-up they were looking for that global attention. It can happen ladies.
Case and point of the Belgian beauty who scored a L’Oreal modeling deal after her World Cup photos went viral earlier this week has been released from her contract.
The decision comes after 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelaere sparked outrage on Facebook with a picture showing her posing with a dead oryx gazelle she had hunted in Africa, The Independent reports.
This is the best of Twitter and what the internets has already posted. Soccer es bueno.
Making the cut are the following entries followd by a great Youtube tribute.
Brazil - Hold them higher please.
China - Apple should re-think its iPhone Ad strategy. This would be great.
Columbia - Jesus C.
USA, USA, USA!!!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Foreign Ministry Responds To US Accusations: "The Real Barbarism Is What You Did In Libya and Iraq" | ZeroHedge
- Bond Risk Crashes To 2-Year Lows As VIX Shorts Fold | ZeroHedge
- Charlotte Police Release Mugshots Of Captured Looters As Protests Continue For Fifth Night | ZeroHedge
- Japan: Government Re-Evaluates Its Economic Calculations | Financial Sense
- Key Events In The Coming Extremely Busy Week | ZeroHedge
- "You're An Idiot & A Lunatic if You Question 'Safe Spaces' Or 'Microaggression'" - President Of Northwestern | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Surges Back Above $46 On Saudi Hype But Traders Pile Into Protection | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon’s store brand makes a lot of great tech, but these are the 10 gadgets... | Business Insider
- This company makes the best pairs of socks I’ve ever worn | Business Insider
- LSU has reportedly fired Les Miles | Business Insider
- Here's how Arnold Palmer invented his iconic drink | Business Insider
- North Korean defectors are going to prison for drugs, and it's... | Business Insider
- Horrifying weapons people try to bring on planes | Business Insider
- Irish people could soon have access to abortion | Business Insider