Best of the 2014 World Cup Fans
Sure Germany won the 2014 World Cup and Brazil was crucified. But at this point, who cares? All we care about are the cutest fans that were in attendance.
We are certain a few of these girls (especially China see below) could get tracked down by modeling agencies. After all the way some of these women are dressed and made-up they were looking for that global attention. It can happen ladies.
Case and point of the Belgian beauty who scored a L’Oreal modeling deal after her World Cup photos went viral earlier this week has been released from her contract.
The decision comes after 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelaere sparked outrage on Facebook with a picture showing her posing with a dead oryx gazelle she had hunted in Africa, The Independent reports.
This is the best of Twitter and what the internets has already posted. Soccer es bueno.
Making the cut are the following entries followd by a great Youtube tribute.
Brazil - Hold them higher please.
China - Apple should re-think its iPhone Ad strategy. This would be great.
Columbia - Jesus C.
USA, USA, USA!!!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Opposes "Threatening And Damaging" US Carrier Patrols In South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- Theory of Relativity | ZeroHedge
- Putin Gold Buying Is Back – Buys One Million Ounces In January | ZeroHedge
- Israeli Soldier Sentenced To 18 Months In Prison For Killing Wounded Palestinian Assailant | ZeroHedge
- New Poll Finds That 80% Of Americans Oppose Sanctuary Cities | ZeroHedge
- When Speculators Prosper Through Ignorance | ZeroHedge
- "It Looks Like A War Zone": Trump Vindicated After Violent Riot Erupts In Swedish Suburb | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I tried Barkbox, the subscription helping dog owners save money and trips... | Business Insider
- 5 of the best spas to visit this winter | Business Insider
- The most popular TV shows based on how much money you make | Business Insider
- HSBC's pre-tax profit tanks by 62%... | Business Insider
- $100 BILLION FUND: Trump could undermine 'the political fabric' of America | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider