Best of the 2014 World Cup Fans
Sure Germany won the 2014 World Cup and Brazil was crucified. But at this point, who cares? All we care about are the cutest fans that were in attendance.
We are certain a few of these girls (especially China see below) could get tracked down by modeling agencies. After all the way some of these women are dressed and made-up they were looking for that global attention. It can happen ladies.
Case and point of the Belgian beauty who scored a L’Oreal modeling deal after her World Cup photos went viral earlier this week has been released from her contract.
The decision comes after 17-year-old Axelle Despiegelaere sparked outrage on Facebook with a picture showing her posing with a dead oryx gazelle she had hunted in Africa, The Independent reports.
This is the best of Twitter and what the internets has already posted. Soccer es bueno.
Making the cut are the following entries followd by a great Youtube tribute.
Brazil - Hold them higher please.
China - Apple should re-think its iPhone Ad strategy. This would be great.
Columbia - Jesus C.
USA, USA, USA!!!!!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q4 GDP Advance Estimate at 2.6% Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Why Are Central Banks Terrified of Debt Restructuring? | ZeroHedge
- Syriza’s Victory Is Not the End but the Beginning | Financial Sense
- Thursday Humor: The Pros & Cons Of Fracking | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Is "Pressing" Obama For $3 Billion In Financial Aid | ZeroHedge
- Alexis Tsipras' Open Letter To Germany: What You Were Never Told About Greece | ZeroHedge
- Market Wrap: Treasury-Equity Reallocation Trade Pushes Futures Lower, 10 Year Rises To 1.72% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Australia, South Korea clash for Asian Cup | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Whistleblowing Perdue Chicken Farmer Had The Perfect Response For People... | Business Insider
- The Patriots Have Been The Better Team In 2014, But The Seahawks Enter The Super Bowl... | Business Insider
- 'Reverse showrooming': bricks-and-mortar... | Business Insider
- A Tokyo real estate company is selling apartments with stripper poles to encourage... | Business Insider
- Psychologists say this is the best way to argue with your spouse | Business Insider