WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THe LiBeRaToR... | ZeroHedge
- Churning Nowhere | iBankCoin.com
- Ferguson Cop Points Gun At Protesters And Press, Screams "I Will F***ing Kill You", Has Been "Relocated" | ZeroHedge
- Why Natural Gas Prices Collapsed | Financial Sense
- Cybercrime’s Global Costs | Financial Sense
- S&P Hits Record High Despite VIX Flash Smash | ZeroHedge
- DOJ Announces Record $16.7 Billion Mortgage Settlement With Bank Of America: Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HP's Ongoing Layoffs Have Dragged Down Its Best Quarter In Three Years (HPQ) | Business Insider
- Don't Miss Out On These Disney Destinations Just For Adults | Business Insider
- Hertz Is Tanking After Withdrawing Full-Year Guidance (HTZ) | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 8/21: (... | StreetInsider.com
- These Charts Show How The World Feels About 8 Moral Issues | Business Insider
- China's Fifth-Generation Fighter Could Be A Game Changer In An... | Business Insider
- FOMC Minutes May Show Move Toward a More Hawkish Federal Reserve | TheStreet.com