WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Raging “Currency Wars” Across Europe | Financial Sense
- Drink Up World: The 4 Companies That Control Global Whiskey Production | ZeroHedge
- Occupied By Wall Street – The Latest TARP Taxpayer Screw-Job Is Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Fly Sell: $X | iBankCoin.com
- Why Are Central Banks Terrified of Debt Restructuring? | ZeroHedge
- According To Citi, Small Hedge Funds May Have No Choice But To Become Paper Traders On Twitter | ZeroHedge
- The Algos Say Buy Oil | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Two lawsuits could drastically alter Uber and Lyft's business... | Business Insider
- Injury-plagued Sturridge marks return with goal | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Jack Dorsey Unleashed A Massive Tweetstorm To Defend... | Business Insider
- Shake Shack IPO Prices Way Higher Than Expected (SHAK) | Business Insider
- Oil prices rocket by nearly $4 a barrel | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek