WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Heavier to Start Week | Financial Sense
- When Confidence Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Wealth Inequality Is Not A Problem, It’s A Symptom | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- "We Have Everything Under Control" | ZeroHedge
- HaZMaT BuDDieS... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Amazing Brooklyn Startup Office Looks Like A Jungle Gym | Business Insider
- Notre Dame Coach Explains Why The Penalty Call That Lost Them The Florida State Game Was Wrong | Business Insider
- Singer James Blunt calls 'You're Beautiful'... | Business Insider
- The Rams Fooled Everyone With A Genius Trick Punt Return Touchdown | Business Insider
- Richard Branson Responds To Elon Musk's Criticism; 'We're About... | Business Insider
- Why Selling A Startup For $20 Million Can Be... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek