WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ready to Take Some Lumps, if Need Be | iBankCoin.com
- New Tesla Model S May Have Us Rethink Electric Cars | Financial Sense
- Ebola Fears Take Shine Off Panic-Buying Surge In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 23 | ZeroHedge
- CPI Prints Smallest Possible Increase In September Even As Beef Prices Surge 17% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Morning Motivation | iBankCoin.com
- Apple's RDF Is Quickly Diffused by Simple Arithmetic - Why Can't Sell Side Wall Street Do Simple Arithmetic??? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- From David Beckham to Sting: UN reaches for the stars | Business Insider
- How We Paid Off Over $20,000 Of Credit Card Debt In 14 Months | Business Insider
- Bankrupt Apple Sapphire Supplier Is Getting Out Of The... | Business Insider
- US Falls To Its Lowest Spot In 16 Months In The New FIFA Rankings | Business Insider
- 7 Coming Technologies That Will Radically Transform Sex | Business Insider
- Froome considering skipping 2015 Tour | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider