WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Competition Finally Upsets the Biggest Monopoly of All: OPEC | Financial Sense
- Consumer Prices Plunge Most Since Dec 2008 | ZeroHedge
- China Manufacturing PMI Drops Back Into Triple-Dip Contraction, Lowest In 7 Months | ZeroHedge
- When Will the Fed Act? | iBankCoin.com
- Acquired StockTrader.com – Moving in the Spring! | FundMyMutualFund
- The Great Generic Drug Rip-Off | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Warns, Don't Expect Recent Market Volatility To Alter Fed Tightening Path | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Leaked Emails Suggest Snapchat's CEO Blew A Round Of Funding By 'Offending... | Business Insider
- Twitter And Foursquare Are Partnering To Improve Location In Tweets (TWTR)... | Business Insider
- MARK CUBAN: Here's My Biggest Goal For My Kids | Business Insider
- Buffett and Billionaire Investors Look to Oil, Health Care and Spinoffs in 2015 | TheStreet.com
- Japan trade deficit shrinks 31.5% on-year in November | Business Insider
- Here's The Secret To Saving Almost $400 On Your Next Plane Ticket... | Business Insider
- British student raises thousands for 'homeless hero'... | Business Insider