WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will The Election Be Hacked: FBI Finds "Foreigners" Breached Two State Election Databases | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market | Financial Sense
- China Plans to Slash Crude Demand by 250,000 Bpd | Financial Sense
- New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture | Financial Sense
- Rent or Buy? – Are Parents Screwing Over Their Children? | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: The Right Lessons From Obamacare's Meltdown | ZeroHedge
- Dear Janet... A Memo From Millennials To The Fed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Native advertising is the future of Internet marketing... | Business Insider
- THE DIGITAL REMITTANCE REPORT: The new platforms... | Business Insider
- The one habit many successful people have in common, and why you should stop... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider
- 21 basic life skills you need to call yourself an adult | Business Insider
- John Oliver rants about superhero movies and pitches his own mock-superhero | Business Insider