WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Silver Manipulation To End In Default; $150 Per Ounce Possible - Video | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 28 | ZeroHedge
- America's Lost Decade: Typical Household Wealth Has Plunged 36% Since 2003 | ZeroHedge
- Flight MH-17 Black Box Reveals "Massive Explosive Decompression" | ZeroHedge
- World Oil Production – Where Are We Headed? | Financial Sense
- Geopolitics and Markets | Financial Sense
- Earnings on Deck | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Treasury Secretary Jack Lew Warns Tax Inversions Are Increasing At 'Breakneck Speed'... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Jennifer Lawrence Prepares For Battle In The First 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay... | Business Insider
- Here's Wall Street's Three-Word Summary Of Everything | Business Insider
- Scarlett Johansson's Superhero Movie 'Lucy' Had A Killer Weekend At The Box Office... | Business Insider
- The Godfather Of Las Vegas Sports Betting Is Auctioning His Rancho Santa Fe Mansion For... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek