WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Picks Former Goldman Partner And Soros Employee As Finance Chairman | ZeroHedge
- "Bankers Will Choose To Fly Instead Of Die" - Why Bill Gross Thinks Helicopter Money Is Imminent | ZeroHedge
- "Summer Of Shocks" Is Upon Us: BofA Warns "Own Volatility", Wait To Buy Stocks Until VIX > 20 | ZeroHedge
- Citi Asks: "Are Investors Beginning To Price In QE4?" | ZeroHedge
- Futures Rebound As Crude Regains $45 On Canada Fears; Turkey Hammered | ZeroHedge
- 562,000 Workers Drop Out Of The Labor Force As Participation Rate Resumes Drop | ZeroHedge
- I Think Icahn | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Millennials are fleeing these cities because they can't afford housing | Business Insider
- Husbands and wives have extremely different... | Business Insider
- Tim Cook is planning a critical trip to China... | Business Insider
- The untreatable Zika virus just reached another country in South America — here... | Business Insider
- J.Crew CEO Mickey Drexler is selling his decked-out Tribeca townhouse for $30... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Offering free Wi-Fi leads to an unexpected consequence at Starbucks | Business Insider