WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Do You Smell Smoke? | ZeroHedge
- The Case For Nationalizing Monsanto | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: Prices To "The Happiest Place On Earth" Are Up 2900% Since 1971 | ZeroHedge
- Peak Food, an Introduction | Financial Sense
- Why "Average Joe" Will Never Do Well In The Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- Police Takedown 101: U.S. Vs UK | ZeroHedge
- Stocks, Bonds, Commodities Tumble On Durable Goods "Good News", USD Soars | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple is going to let you choose who sees read receipts in iMessage (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, TWTR, CHTR, GOOG, SBUX, AMZN... | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook Amber Alerts have already saved a child | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The state of the world’s big emerging markets | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Michelle Obama's advice to Oberlin graduates cuts to the heart of one of... | Business Insider