WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Bank Risk Spikes Most In 5 Years To 19-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Greece Will Default To IMF Tomorrow, Government Official Says | ZeroHedge
- Fred Hickey - Ask The Expert - High Tech Stocks to Gold | ZeroHedge
- Mainstream Economists Just Don’t Get it: Bank of America Merrill Lynch Edition | Financial Sense
- No End In Sight For Higher-Education Malinvestment | ZeroHedge
- Crude Slips On Surprise API Inventory Build | ZeroHedge
- Strap In! China Is Crashing Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The best and worst states to make a living in 2015 | Business Insider
- European manufacturing is holding steady | Business Insider
- Here's a complete look at everything you get with Apple Music | Business Insider
- How to watch Venus and Jupiter come together in a rare close... | Business Insider
- The 10 highest-paying work-from-home jobs | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia had high-level contacts with one of America’s... | Business Insider
- Germans are donating the most to this... | Business Insider