WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paths of Glory | ZeroHedge
- The "Minimum Wage" Surged In 6 Cities Last Year; Then This Happened | ZeroHedge
- "Back Then I Was A True Believer" - How A Military Officer's Life Changed Forever 13 Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The World's Most Famous Case Of Deflation, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Bonds Crash After Economy Minister Resigns Over "High-Level Corruption" | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Feb 5, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Worth Wray on the Single Most Dangerous Catalyst for a Global Financial Crisis | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- 16 historical Super Bowl moments you should know before watching this year's... | Business Insider
- Forget the Super Bowl — Ireland's version of football is way better | Business Insider
- Suicide bombers keep attacking the planned route of... | Business Insider
- NASA's Spirit Mars rover found mysterious growths on Mars... | Business Insider
- The biggest mistake guys make when buying shoes | Business Insider
- Get ready for the LED takeover | Business Insider