WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Hello, I Am Jack Ma and I am Here to Take Your Money | iBankCoin.com
- The News In Pictures | ZeroHedge
- The Problem with Scotland is that it’s Full of Scots | iBankCoin.com
- Louis-Vincent Gave: Asia Best Looking Market Right Now | Financial Sense
- Goldman's Yellen Press Conference Post-Mortem: "Few Surprises" | ZeroHedge
- A Pre-Fed Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Six children dead in US shooting: police | Business Insider
- Legendary Marine General James Mattis: ISIS Is A Combination Of Al Qaeda And Hezbollah On Steroids... | Business Insider
- Billionaire VC Peter Thiel Says Silicon Valley's 'Obsession' With... | Business Insider
- The Latest Effort To Save The Eurozone Just Fell Flat... | Business Insider
- Here's How Scottish Independence Could Indirectly Lead To The End Of... | Business Insider
- 6 Of The Most Fascinating Stories From The CIA’s Huge Archive Of Now-Declassified Files | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: CEO... | StreetInsider.com