WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pound Plunges After UK Retail Sales Crash Most Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- US Banks: Higher Rates Vs. Weaker Loan Growth | Financial Sense
- Donald And The Dollar | ZeroHedge
- In "Strange Move", PBOC Cuts Reserve Ratio, Offers Temporary Funding Support For Largest Banks | ZeroHedge
- Trump Speech Preview: "Three Big Ideas" | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Take "Four Or Five" Executive Actions On Day One | ZeroHedge
- Philly Fed Soars As Prices Paid Spike To 5 Year Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'A Dog's Purpose' premiere and press event canceled... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- 'The swamp is Goldman Sachs... | Business Insider
- 13 signs you're about to be fired | Business Insider
- The dollar is hovering ahead of Trump's inauguration | Business Insider
- Mobile sales drive unexpected UK e-commerce growth | Business Insider
- Snapchat hired a high-level State Department official to... | Business Insider