WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deutsche Bank Pays $60 Million To Settle Gold-Manipulation Lawsuit | ZeroHedge
- Michigan Rejects Trump's Objection - Recounts Are Cleared To Start Next Week | ZeroHedge
- Why Trump Will Be Unable To Save The American Coal Industry | ZeroHedge
- A New Look - NYSE Margin Debt and the Market | Financial Sense
- Hillary Clinton Gains One Vote On First Day Of Wisconsin Recount | ZeroHedge
- After A "Run On The Pension Fund" Dallas Mayor Demands Halt Of Withdrawals | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Turns Bearish Again: "Stocks Have Peaked, It's Too Late To Buy The Trump Trade" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 free websites that will show you how much your home is worth | Business Insider
- Here's how many US-based employees plan to look for a... | Business Insider
- Twitter just lost another key executive (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Fox Business Network scores highest-rated month in network history | Business Insider
- 8 ways cities can prepare for the future of work | Business Insider
- The US is joining more than 40 countries in an 'unprecedented' takedown of a... | Business Insider
- The English language is undergoing a "dad-ification" | Business Insider