WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BiG TRouBLe FoR LiSTeD CHiNa... | ZeroHedge
- Hillary "Favorability" Nears All-Time Low | ZeroHedge
- The Economics Of Bernie Sanders | ZeroHedge
- "If I Don't Come Home, Look After My Wife": What Happens In China If You Sell Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Gartman Does it Again: Stocks Set To Surge As Newsletter Bulls Hit 6 Year Low | ZeroHedge
- The Whipsaw Continues | iBankCoin.com
- DEATH, MISERY and a BEAR MARKET | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Raiders paid Trent Richardson $600,000 and then cut him before the season even started | Business Insider
- DeMarco Murray's departure might be too much for Dallas... | Business Insider
- Republicans rage at Obama for Mount McKinley name change: Will Washington Monument be... | Business Insider
- Singapore's ruling party in unprecedented electoral... | Business Insider
- Tokyo Olympic committee to stop using scandal-hit logo... | Business Insider
- The success of Apple Music is even more important for Apple than people realize (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Dick Cheney is strafing Hillary Clinton's 'very, very serious' email scandal... | Business Insider