WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia-US Cyber Tensions Show the True Threat of Cyberwar | Financial Sense
- Dilbert Creator Scott Adams Explains Why He Switched His Endorsement To Trump | ZeroHedge
- Amazon "Tweaks" Its Hillary Book Stats: Doubles '5-Star' Reviews Overnight | ZeroHedge
- Nomura First Major Bank to Predict China Default; BIS Sounds Alarm | Financial Sense
- Weekly Market Recap Sep 25, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Goldman Sachs' 10 Most Important Questions On The Election | ZeroHedge
- Markets Cheer BOJ Announcement | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scientists say lifting weights this many times a week may be beneficial for your... | Business Insider
- Eight people, including a 3-year-old girl, were hurt in a Baltimore... | Business Insider
- Facebook's go-to management guide dispels a common myth... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Tinder's sociologist reveals one big mistake people... | Business Insider
- A 32-year-old disabled vet thought ITT Tech was his ticket out of... | Business Insider
- A top journalist is suing the FDA over its alleged use of a banned and secretive... | Business Insider