WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Number Of Millennials Living In Parents' Basement Climbs (Again); Weddings Blamed (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Tumble As Offshore Yuan Surges Most In 2 Months After Apparent PBOC Intervention | ZeroHedge
- President Obama's Latest ISIS Strategy Illustrated | ZeroHedge
- Energy on the Edge: Understanding the Challenge | Financial Sense
- December 16th: A Date Which Will Live On In Monetary Infamy | ZeroHedge
- Gold Demand in China Heading For Record and Reserves Increase 14 Tonnes In October | ZeroHedge
- Paris Is Prologue | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Vatican leaks trial to hear first testimony | Business Insider
- Miner BHP commits to Brazil clean-up as huge lawsuit... | Business Insider
- Business Insider is hiring a senior programmatic account... | Business Insider
- Appalachia grasps for hope as coal loses its grip | Business Insider
- 'Spotlight' tops Gotham Independent Film Awards | Business Insider
- Everything you should binge-watch over the holidays | Business Insider
- Singer Sinead O'Connor 'threatens suicide'... | Business Insider