WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Reasons for a Q2 Decline in U.S. Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- What Collateral Shortage? Collectible Cars Used As "Hard Assets" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: Liberty Movement Rising | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 Reasons Why Sanjay Gupta Changed His Mind About Marijuana | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Ukraine Rebels Call For Russian Intervention After Deadly Gunfight | Business Insider
- The Nikkei Rises Despite Disappointing Trade Numbers | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com