WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Business Confidence Collapses To Post-Lehman Lows | ZeroHedge
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
- The 2014 Oil Price Crash Explained | ZeroHedge
- In Great Britain, Protecting Pedophile Politicians Is A Matter Of "National Security" | ZeroHedge
- THE TURKEY GODS ARE HERE | iBankCoin.com
- A Feast of Data This Week | Financial Sense
- Did This New Bill Really Get Passed In The The Land Of The Free? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Teenage Jeff Koons tells AFP he 'knew nothing'... | Business Insider
- NASSIM TALEB: Consider The Thanksgiving Turkey... | Business Insider
- Google Has Invented A Super Spoon To Help Parkinson's Patients | Business Insider
- Uber Will Be Valued At $40 Billion In New Round, Says Report | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- How Apple Is Absolutely Poised to Win Black Friday 2014 | TheStreet.com
- Millennials Are Switching Off TV In Favor Of ... BuzzFeed | Business Insider