WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dax Future Triggers Stops, Goes Parablic, Launching Late Day Megaramp | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The Silver Squeeze | ZeroHedge
- Is Peak Oil to Blame for Riots in Syria? | Financial Sense
- Dull Overnight Session Set To Become Even Duller Day Session | ZeroHedge
- Theory of Interest and Prices in Paper Currency Part II (Mechanics) | Financial Sense
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Charting Irrational Credit Bubble Exuberance Euphoria | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 5 Dumbest Things on Wall Street This Week: May 17 | TheStreet.com
- The 10 Best Horse Names Of All Time | Business Insider
- Inspiring Before-And-After Weight Loss Pictures | Business Insider
- How An Accident Turned A CNet Editor Into BlackBerry Z10 Fan (BBRY) | Business Insider
- Cisco Analysts Blow It | TheStreet.com
- Ben Bernanke Gives A Shout-Out To English Majors | Business Insider
- Financial Genius Has Evaporated, But We Can Bring It Back | Business Insider