WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mortgage Purchase Applications Plunge To 19-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Fly Buy: $GPRO | iBankCoin.com
- FOMC: "We Screwed Up" | ZeroHedge
- Verbal Deflation: FOMC Statement Has Fewest Words In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
- First Sell-Side Responses To FOMC Trickle In: "This Should Be A Risk Off Trade" | ZeroHedge
- Total War Over The Petrodollar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What Our Google Sources Are Saying About Sundar... | Business Insider
- NATO Has Intercepted 26 Russian Jets In The Past Two Days | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers... | StreetInsider.com
- Microsoft Has A New Way To Woo Android, iOS App Developers (MSFT) | Business Insider
- 25 Dogs Whose Halloween Costume Is Better Than Yours | Business Insider
- Tim Cook's Comments On The Apple Watch's Battery Life Weren't... | Business Insider
- Only One Wall Street Economist Expects Mexico To Cut Rates Friday | Business Insider