WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Warns NATO: Any Threat In Ukraine Will See Military Response | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Index: Slowest Growth in Thirteen Months | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: LAPD Guns Down Homeless Man In Broad Daylight | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 4 | ZeroHedge
- Gold Demand in Greece, Italy, Spain, Russia, Germany, UK and U.S. | ZeroHedge
- Market Wrap: Futures Slide Despite Latest Central Bank Easing Blitz | ZeroHedge
- Is the Media Trying to "Disappear" Rand Paul (Just Like His Father)? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Here are 11 basic Excel tricks that will change your life | Business Insider
- Aston Martin's top-secret Lagonda Taraf super-sedan is... | Business Insider
- Negative interest rates could crush European bank profits — just... | Business Insider
- Spanish property developer Martinsa files for bankruptcy | Business Insider
- This incredibly futuristic plane could be the future of airliners | Business Insider
- Keita salvages point but Juve tighten grip | Business Insider