WisdomTree: Prepare for Volatility
Last month we told our readers to load up on WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF), now that party could come to temporary halt. You couldn't expect the party to last forever.
Since our recommendation shares of WETF have jumped 13% and more than 50% in 2013. Needless to say if you have enjoyed the run take some off the table. If you haven't then prepare for the impact from Barrron's mixed bag article 'Can WisdomTree Grow Taller?'
WETF can keep heading higher but after such a big jump any negative impact could move the stock 5 to 10% on headlines alone. The popularity of WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) has put the company in the spotlight but can the trend continue? A new ETF seems to come out weekly and the space is crowded.
Bottom line: ETFs are a wonderful tool, but even at this level WisdomTree has to convince traders its stock is not going to fall.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yen Plunges On Yet Another Strawman Headline About Stimulus, Then Surges On Denial | ZeroHedge
- Peak Irony: Mexico Wants To Build The Wall To Stop Illegal Immigration | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Plunges On Japan Stimulus Concerns; US Futures Flat With As Fed Begins Meeting | ZeroHedge
- Trump: "I Hope Russia Has All 33,000 Emails That Hillary Deleted" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Raises September Rate Hike Odds To 30%, Sees 70% Probability Of Another Hike in 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Most Since Brexit As 'Hawkish' Fed Sparks Dovish Bond Buying Spree | ZeroHedge
- US Services Economy 'Bounce' Dies - PMI Tumbles To 5-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The directors of ‘Catfish’ and ‘Nerve’ reveal how to make it in Hollywood without going to film school | Business Insider
- James Corden's hit 'Carpool Karaoke' is... | Business Insider
- M. Night Shyamalan has a trailer for a new horror movie, and it looks really creepy | Business Insider
- Take a seat in one of the Air Force's last F-4 Phantoms | Business Insider
- The Tor Project's investigation of a former star developer... | Business Insider
- A musician says Chipotle tried to pay him $250,000 to cover the Backstreet Boys — and... | Business Insider
- Day 2 of the Democratic convention provided some of the most powerful testimony yet... | Business Insider