What Stocks to Buy in 2014?
What to buy after the major indexes have ripped 30%+? Stick with the best via Apple (AAPL) and take a look at a few stocks under $10 like Nokia (NOK).
What other stocks could have a bullish run in 2014 and are under $5 and $10. The list is out and we believe the best picks are Glu Mobile (GLUU), Nokia (NOK), and Sirius XM (SIRI). Both SIRI and GLUU are in the $3 range and Nokia is at $8 and change.
The list comes from Yahoo Finance and can be read here. Of the three we would go with in order of buying preference: NOK, SIRI, GLUU.
NOKIA'S INCREDIBLE RUN
Nokia came back from the dead this year and landing the deal with Microsoft (MSFT). After becoming the key supplier of Windows Phone software, Microsoft and Nokia struck a deal in September in which Microsoft would purchase Nokia's famous handset business for $7.2 billion in cash. Nokia's shares went from $4 to $5 overnight and since that time it's rallied to $8.
APPLE, APPLE, AAPL
Got $500 a share to spend? Then go with Apple Inc (AAPL).
Apple will continue to climb thanks to China Mobile (CHL) and the upcoming Apple product line (iPhone 6, new iPads, iWatch - rumored, iTV - rumored). Buy this stock for your children if not for your own portfolio. Apple and Google (GOOG) are going to run/power the world in the near future, they already do.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Is Power Consumption Telling Us About The US Economy? | ZeroHedge
- Michael Bloomberg Calls Colorado A "Rural and Roadless" Backwater For Challenging His Gun Control Agenda | ZeroHedge
- ... In Which SocGen Starts A Rumor That The Next QE Will Come From China | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Plays With Fire By Using Bank Sanctions as Political Tools | Financial Sense
- Europe Moves to Reduce Energy Dependency on Russia | Financial Sense
- Tom McClellan on July Selloff, Bull Market Peak, and Gold Bottom | Financial Sense
- "Waiting For Armageddon" - Say It Isn't So? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After Chinese state media said Apple's i | Business Insider
- Digital Advertising Intern Wanted - Join Our Growing Team | Business Insider
- Pentagon Considers Medal Of Honor For Soldier Who Singlehandedly Fought Off Dozens Of... | Business Insider
- A Bigger Screen Might Not Be The Most Desired iPhone 6 Feature After All | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: DF MNST BDSI | TheStreet.com
- Don't Miss The Summer's First Supermoon Tonight | Business Insider
- A Club That Represents Everything Passé About NYC Nightlife Has Finally Gone Bankrupt... | Business Insider