What Stocks to Buy in 2014?
What to buy after the major indexes have ripped 30%+? Stick with the best via Apple (AAPL) and take a look at a few stocks under $10 like Nokia (NOK).
What other stocks could have a bullish run in 2014 and are under $5 and $10. The list is out and we believe the best picks are Glu Mobile (GLUU), Nokia (NOK), and Sirius XM (SIRI). Both SIRI and GLUU are in the $3 range and Nokia is at $8 and change.
The list comes from Yahoo Finance and can be read here. Of the three we would go with in order of buying preference: NOK, SIRI, GLUU.
NOKIA'S INCREDIBLE RUN
Nokia came back from the dead this year and landing the deal with Microsoft (MSFT). After becoming the key supplier of Windows Phone software, Microsoft and Nokia struck a deal in September in which Microsoft would purchase Nokia's famous handset business for $7.2 billion in cash. Nokia's shares went from $4 to $5 overnight and since that time it's rallied to $8.
APPLE, APPLE, AAPL
Got $500 a share to spend? Then go with Apple Inc (AAPL).
Apple will continue to climb thanks to China Mobile (CHL) and the upcoming Apple product line (iPhone 6, new iPads, iWatch - rumored, iTV - rumored). Buy this stock for your children if not for your own portfolio. Apple and Google (GOOG) are going to run/power the world in the near future, they already do.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 50% Profit Growth and Historical Realities | Financial Sense
- Copper Collapses Most Since Dec 2011 On China Credit Fears | ZeroHedge
- Renminbi Depreciation Poses Risk to Chinese Economy | Financial Sense
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Seth Klarman On "Born Bulls", Bitcoin, & "The Truman Show" Market | ZeroHedge
- POOF: REJOICEMENT IS OVER | iBankCoin.com
- Trimming a Piece of That Mullet | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's What You Should Really Be Eating For Breakfast | Business Insider
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Why Every ‘True Detective’ Theory You Have Is Wrong | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- 'Fast Money' Recap: China Syndrome | TheStreet.com
- A Chart You Should See: Fannie and Freddie | TheStreet.com