What Stocks to Buy in 2014?
What to buy after the major indexes have ripped 30%+? Stick with the best via Apple (AAPL) and take a look at a few stocks under $10 like Nokia (NOK).
What other stocks could have a bullish run in 2014 and are under $5 and $10. The list is out and we believe the best picks are Glu Mobile (GLUU), Nokia (NOK), and Sirius XM (SIRI). Both SIRI and GLUU are in the $3 range and Nokia is at $8 and change.
The list comes from Yahoo Finance and can be read here. Of the three we would go with in order of buying preference: NOK, SIRI, GLUU.
NOKIA'S INCREDIBLE RUN
Nokia came back from the dead this year and landing the deal with Microsoft (MSFT). After becoming the key supplier of Windows Phone software, Microsoft and Nokia struck a deal in September in which Microsoft would purchase Nokia's famous handset business for $7.2 billion in cash. Nokia's shares went from $4 to $5 overnight and since that time it's rallied to $8.
APPLE, APPLE, AAPL
Got $500 a share to spend? Then go with Apple Inc (AAPL).
Apple will continue to climb thanks to China Mobile (CHL) and the upcoming Apple product line (iPhone 6, new iPads, iWatch - rumored, iTV - rumored). Buy this stock for your children if not for your own portfolio. Apple and Google (GOOG) are going to run/power the world in the near future, they already do.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Does the U.S. Have the Highest Corporate Tax Rates in the World? | Financial Sense
- Rise in Housing Starts Disappoint, Permits Fall | Financial Sense
- War Makes Us Poor | ZeroHedge
- Eyeing Pipeline, Russia Forgives North Korean Debt | ZeroHedge
- Uranium Is A Frustrating Business | iBankCoin.com
- THe SCaReCRoW OF THe PaCiFiC... | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Investing All of Your Money | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After Years Of Rapid Growth, US Mobile Payment Adoption Slows | Business Insider
- How A Satellite TV Company Used Social Media To Give Viewers What They Wanted | Business Insider
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant And Adventurer Dies... | Business Insider
- Here Are The Parts Of Ukraine Where Putin Might Invade To 'Protect Ethnic... | Business Insider
- This Chart Shows How Addicted We Are To Smartphones | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, QQQ, AMZN, GM, KO, SBUX, P, UPS... | Business Insider
- Congressman Admits Congress Probably Won't Get... | Business Insider