Walter White lives on in the Movies?
At the end of the new GODZILLA movie the awesome tribute can been seen.
For those jonesing to relive Breaking Bad you are in luck. AMC is running all the episodes this weekend. AMC announced today that it has slated a binge-a-thon of all 62 episodes of the Emmy-winning drug drama for later this summer. Beginning Aug. 10, the show will air every Sunday night from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. before wrapping up on Oct. 5 with the series finale.
Now the hat tip to Break.com --
Bryan Cranston recently stared in the new GODZILLA movie. In the credits, words appear around the cast and crew, which are quickly covered up with white tape. In Cranston's case, the tape covers up the surrounding words, but briefly left Walter White on screen for just a moment.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget "Lower For Longer", The Fed's New Message Is "Sooner But Slower" | ZeroHedge
- Buy the Dip or Sell the Rally | Financial Sense
- EXCLUSIVE: Was Ebola Accidentally Released from a Bioweapons Lab In West Africa? | ZeroHedge
- Somone Really Needs To Explain To Europe What "Austerity" Means | ZeroHedge
- The World Series Of Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- Yale Researcher: 12% Of Liberia's Most Populous County May Have Ebola By December 15 | ZeroHedge
- Why Advertising Revenue At CNBC Parent Comcast Declined By 5% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Guy Who Walks Around Dressed As Darth Vader Is Running For Parliament... | Business Insider
- Chairman Of Supermarket Giant Tesco Quits Amid Profit Fiasco (TSCO) | Business Insider
- The Single Most Important Risk To Stock Market Investors | Business Insider
- Google Glass Could Save KFC And Other Fast-Food Companies Millions Of Dollars | Business Insider
- 8 Reasons This Is An Ideal Résumé For Someone With A Lot Of Work... | Business Insider
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising This Morning... | Business Insider
- An Antarctic Explorer's Notebook Is Discovered After A... | Business Insider