Strange Trading: Crash Coming?
Truth be told, nobody knows. Just as volatility returned it has quickly vanished. It doesn't feel right because it isn't right. We turn to BI for some insight.
Sam Ro puts together the best read of the day at BusinessInsider.com in his article titled 'THE NEXT STOCK MARKET CRASH: Why Many Pros Think It Has Already Begun'
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Intraday Trading Indicator Showing Shades Of 2000, 2007 Tops | ZeroHedge
- Chris Christie To Suspend Presidential Campaign; Needs "Deep Breath" | ZeroHedge
- Agency Bond Rigging Probe Expands As Europe Grills Banks On SSA Debt | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- Something Unexpected Happened When A Distressed Credit Fund Tried To Liquidate | ZeroHedge
- Through The Looking Glass On Rates | ZeroHedge
- Why Markets Are Crashing: "Faith In Central Banks Fails" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump: 'I always carry a gun' | Business Insider
- Tennis player hits insane behind-the-back volley that's already being called the 'Shot of the Year... | Business Insider
- This company has a solution to drug price gouging —... | Business Insider
- Twitter is betting on these 5 things in 2016 (TWTR) | Business Insider
- That new Tesla probably won't be as cheap as you think (tsla) | Business Insider
- This million-dollar Ferrari has been abandoned for years, and no one knows what will... | Business Insider
- This chart shows very clearly why investors have lost faith in Twitter (TWTR) | Business Insider