Strange Trading: Crash Coming?
Truth be told, nobody knows. Just as volatility returned it has quickly vanished. It doesn't feel right because it isn't right. We turn to BI for some insight.
Sam Ro puts together the best read of the day at BusinessInsider.com in his article titled 'THE NEXT STOCK MARKET CRASH: Why Many Pros Think It Has Already Begun'
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Is "The Best Thing To Happen To Politics In A Long Time," Mark Cuban Says | ZeroHedge
- Affirmatively Destroying America's Neighborhoods In The War On Suburbia | ZeroHedge
- A Veteran Trader Slams The Fed: "Savers Are The Patsies For Share Buybacks" | ZeroHedge
- Market Update - Recession Risks, Credit Markets, and Investor Sentiment | Financial Sense
- If Spending Is Our Military Strategy, Our Strategy Is Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Does It Again: What "Everyday American" Would Pay $600 For This Haircut? | ZeroHedge
- China Rescue, VIX Crash, & Fed Pump Squeeze Shorts Most In 6 Months, Trannies Bounce Most Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Shipping costs are another bad sign for the Chinese economy | Business Insider
- Rap legend Dr. Dre is releasing his first album in 16 years... | Business Insider
- Investigators scramble to analyse wreckage for MH370 link... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/28: (HON) (MRK) (MPW) | StreetInsider.com
- Here's the insanely complicated process needed to launch the most... | Business Insider
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll has a great philosophy about handling the... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com