Strange Trading: Crash Coming?
Truth be told, nobody knows. Just as volatility returned it has quickly vanished. It doesn't feel right because it isn't right. We turn to BI for some insight.
Sam Ro puts together the best read of the day at BusinessInsider.com in his article titled 'THE NEXT STOCK MARKET CRASH: Why Many Pros Think It Has Already Begun'
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe & China Start Direct Trading In Euros & Yuan As De-Dollarization Expands | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt Drifts Higher | Financial Sense
- USDJPY Surge Drags Nasdaq Green, Bonds Ain't Buying It (Again) | ZeroHedge
- The Real Crisis in Europe Will Be Political With Spain as Ground Zero | ZeroHedge
- Event Risk in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Walking the Narrow Line | iBankCoin.com
- Market Becoming Increasingly Selective; Focus on Strongest Areas | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Steve Smith Promised To Torch The Panthers Hours After They Cut Him — And He Did | Business Insider
- Pending Home Sales Fall More Than Expected (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, XHB) | Business Insider
- Read Robert Downey Jr.'s Incredible Tribute To His Late Mother | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Donald Trump Threatens To Sue After Accidentally Tweeting A Picture Of Serial... | Business Insider
- Kenya's Dennis Kimetto Breaks Marathon World Record | Business Insider