Strange Trading: Crash Coming?
Truth be told, nobody knows. Just as volatility returned it has quickly vanished. It doesn't feel right because it isn't right. We turn to BI for some insight.
Sam Ro puts together the best read of the day at BusinessInsider.com in his article titled 'THE NEXT STOCK MARKET CRASH: Why Many Pros Think It Has Already Begun'
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why There Is Trump | ZeroHedge
- BofA Fined $12.5 Million For Creating At Least 15 Mini "Flash Crashes" | ZeroHedge
- The Italian Referendum: What You Need To Know | ZeroHedge
- WA Goes After Pre-Crime: Gun Confiscation Proposed For Those "Likely To Commit Violence In The Near Future" | ZeroHedge
- Nomura First Major Bank to Predict China Default; BIS Sounds Alarm | Financial Sense
- The QE Premium | ZeroHedge
- Howard Dean Stands By Tweet Accusing Trump Of Snorting Blow, Wants An Answer | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Seth Meyers tackles Donald Trump and his supporters' claims... | Business Insider
- This is the only screen protector I’d buy for my iPhone | Business Insider
- JJ Watt will 'probably' miss the rest of the season with a back injury | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- The pound fell back to near Brexit lows (USD, DXY, JPY, NZD, NOK) | Business Insider
- There are reports of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones still catching fire in China | Business Insider
- The backstory of Trump's repeated false assertion he was against Iraq War before it... | Business Insider