Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Former Aide To Bill Clinton Speaks – "My Party Has Lost Its Soul" | ZeroHedge
- THERE IS A FEAST TO BE HAD | iBankCoin.com
- Time for the Bird to Make a Summer Splash | iBankCoin.com
- Thank You Obamacare - California Health Insurance Costs Spike Up To 88% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Fed Exit a Blue Pill? | Financial Sense
- Why The 10Y Yield Is Heading To 1.5% In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- The Case for a Bull or Bear Market in Two Charts | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Markets Are Up Around The World | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Russia Is Waging War On American Burger Chains | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Harry Reid And Mitch McConnell Finally Found Something They... | Business Insider
- America's Foremost Anti-Tax Crusader Is Very Excited To Party At The Burning Man... | Business Insider
- This Popular 'Viner' Went Viral After Posting The Perfect Response To His... | Business Insider