Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Congress Brings Socialism To America With This Proposed Law | ZeroHedge
- Consensus Building for 2016 Stock Market Bubble, Crash | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Wrapped in Today’s Bacon | iBankCoin.com
- Here Is How Amazon's Ugliest Quarter In Years Looked Like In Six Charts | ZeroHedge
- REMINDER: ALL THE MAMACITAS LOVE A MAN WITH A VERYKOOL | iBankCoin.com
- Marketwide Short Squeeze 5th Day In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Bonds & Bullion Tumble As Stocks Stumble On Macro Weakness | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 Things Successful People Never Say | Business Insider
- Japan Is Now The Walmart Of The World Economy | Business Insider
- Apple Is Working On A Way To Pay For Stuff With Your iPhone, And It Could Launch This Year (... | Business Insider
- Women Are Already Underrepresented On Major Film Crews, And The Numbers Are... | Business Insider
- Pro-Russia Militant: We Shot Down The Malaysia Airliner | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek