Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Felix Zulauf: 2017 Could Be a "Game Changer" | Financial Sense
- Banks Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- "If They Want To Blow It Up, They Can" - How Republicans Can Hobble Healthcare Without Repeal | ZeroHedge
- Are America And China Destined For War? | ZeroHedge
- Italian Officials Call For Investigation Of George Soros Supported NGO Migrant Fleet | ZeroHedge
- "Policy Error" Is Back: Deutsche Warns Two Things Can Derail The Market's "Most Crowded Trades" | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live: Navalny Arrested As Opposition Protests Sweep Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What allegedly happens inside Scientology's notorious '... | Business Insider
- PIMCO: The odds of a 'full-blown trade war' are... | Business Insider
- Why you won't see Unilever announcing it is pulling its ads from... | Business Insider
- Analyst predicts the YouTube advertiser boycott... | Business Insider
- 23 questions you should never ask at the end of a job interview | Business Insider
- The first full 'Justice League'... | Business Insider
- A former Google and Apple exec reveals what it's like... | Business Insider