Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Data Shows the REAL Economy is Imploding…Is a Crash Next? | ZeroHedge
- TOMORROW IS THE DAY | iBankCoin.com
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
- Stocks End Best Month Since Oct 2011 With A Whimper | ZeroHedge
- Self-Aware? World's Largest Hedge Fund Shifts Strategy To Artificial Intelligence | ZeroHedge
- Yellen’s Patience Is Market’s Gain | Financial Sense
- Steen Jakobsen Warns Of Looming US Slowdown, "I'm Long Gold... And Adding" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- India growth to top 8% in 2015/16, says government | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Taylor Swift posted her first bikini photo on Instagram to avoid a... | Business Insider
- Argentina judge dismisses cover-up case against president... | Business Insider
- UK internet provider TalkTalk has been hacked, leaving thousands of customers at risk of scams (TALK) | Business Insider
- NASA gives a heart-warming send off to Star Trek actor Leonard Nimoy | Business Insider
- South Korea legalises adultery | Business Insider