Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An Interesting Play Off Cheap Brent and The Destruction of US Oil Production | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Continue Rising As Illiquid Market Anticipates More Volatility In Today's Quad-Witching | ZeroHedge
- The Fracturing Energy Bubble Is the New Housing Crash | ZeroHedge
- Veteran EM Fund Manager Warns "The Youngsters Are About To Be Schooled" | ZeroHedge
- Socialist On The Line Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- Russian Food Suppliers Have Begun Halting Shipments | ZeroHedge
- Deflationary Indicators Yawn at Fed’s Growth Confidence | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Venture Capital Legend John Doerr Tells Us How To Spot The Next Tech Superstar | Business Insider
- Google's Search Ad Policies Cost This Company $1 Million (... | Business Insider
- Barbara Corcoran: Here's The One 'Shark Tank' Investment That Got... | Business Insider
- This One Chart Shows Why Google Needs A 'Buy' Button (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia Can't Afford To Have Oil Prices This Low For Very Long (USO) | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Here's Why US Authorities Think North Korea Hacked Sony (SNE) | Business Insider