Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Sell, Sell, Sell... The Central Bank Madmen Are Raging | ZeroHedge
- Still Lower Prices Ahead For Oil? | Financial Sense
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea With Unintended Consequences | Financial Sense
- Summing It All Up In 1 Surreal Chart | ZeroHedge
- Several Bullish Supports Suggest Bears Should Temper Their Outlook | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Ladies And Gentlemen, We Have Finally Learned The Right Way To Say 'Krugman'! | Business Insider
- Moscow accuses West of seeking Russia 'regime change... | Business Insider
- These Numbers Might Be The Most Shocking Thing About The... | Business Insider
- Teens Are Tweeting Unappealing Photos Of Their School Lunches With The Hashtag #... | Business Insider
- Don't Be Afraid To Cancel Cable — Here's How To Get All The Programs You... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek