Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Disgraced Mt Gox CEO Goes For Second Try With Web-Hosting Service (And No, Bitcoin Not Accepted) | ZeroHedge
- GUESS WHAT, YOUNG MAN? | iBankCoin.com
- With Half Of City Residents Delinquent, Detroit Restarts Water Shut-Offs | ZeroHedge
- Fort Lee Army Base On Lockdown - Active Shooter (Update: "All Clear" Given) | ZeroHedge
- Meet The LMCI - The Fed’s New Goal-Seeked, 19-Factor Labor Market Regression Rigmarole | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Drop To Lowest Since March As Northeast Craters; Biggest Supply Since October 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Services PMI Drops Most In 6 Months, "Recovery Has Lost Some Momentum", Markit Says | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Blunt Giancarlo Stanton Quote Is The Latest Sign He's Going To Leave Miami | Business Insider
- US Drones Are Flying Over ISIS Areas In Syria —... | Business Insider
- Burger King Is Going Bananas (BKW, THI) | Business Insider
- Obama: 'Justice Will Be Done' After James Foley... | Business Insider
- 17 Mindblowing Facts About Warren Buffett And His Mountain Of Wealth | Business Insider
- US rules out coordination with Syria as it spies on... | Business Insider
- Tiffany's Is Rallying (TIF) | Business Insider