Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Prices Spike 2% to 1-Month High as U.S. Stocks Dump With Bond Yields on Poor Retail Sales Data | Financial Sense
- Equity Futures Open Higher, Retrace 50% Of Losses On USDJPY Kneejerk | ZeroHedge
- Futures Market Expects Fed to Delay Rate Hikes for a Year | Financial Sense
- Dollar Heavier to Start Week | Financial Sense
- "Either You're The Butcher... Or The Cattle" | ZeroHedge
- Tech Bellwether IBM Sees Big Earnings Miss | Financial Sense
- "Ebola Cruise" Returns To Texas After Suspected Healthcare Worker Cleared | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Luscious Pork Belly Represents Everything I Always Got Wrong About Korean Food | Business Insider
- The World Is Losing The War Against Ebola | Business Insider
- Here's Your Complete Preview Of This Week's Big Economic Events | Business Insider
- Bill Simmons Returns, Doesn't Call Out ESPN, Says He Was Bored So He Came Up With A New Way... | Business Insider
- Google Is Leading A $542 Million Investment In Magic Leap, A Crazy-Sounding Stealth... | Business Insider
- Chipotle Earnings Smash Expectations (CMG) | Business Insider
- Comet Siding Spring whizzes past Mars | Business Insider