Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential for "Very High" Natural Gas Spikes This Year, Says Energy Analyst | Financial Sense
- Ukraine "De-escalation" Voided As Pro-Russia Militia Refuse To Vacate Occupied Buildings | ZeroHedge
- The Earnings Parade Accelerates | Financial Sense
- It's Time To Ditch The Consumer Price Index (CPI) | ZeroHedge
- Peak "Greatest Fool" | ZeroHedge
- You’re Swimming with Sharks Now | iBankCoin.com
- More "De-escalation" - NATO Sends Five Warships To Baltic Sea | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why America Needs This Dangerous New Painkiller | Business Insider
- 27 GIFs That Explain How To Survive In New York City | Business Insider
- Oracle Wants Everyone To Stop Blaming It For Oregon's 'Disaster Zone... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- The 15 Coolest Cars On Display At The New York Auto Show | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer on Yahoo! and Bank of America Earnings | TheStreet.com
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek