Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Great Graphic: Eurozone Output PMI and GDP | Financial Sense
- Japan Secures Final Passage Of Secrecy Bill - Designed by Kafka & Inspired By Hitler?!! | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Bitcoin Is Sliding... | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Lotto | iBankCoin.com
- What Will Your Bank Look Like 5 Years From Now? | Financial Sense
- 401K Investors Should Move to Cash | ZeroHedge
- Euthanasia of the Economy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- John Paulson's Advantage Fund Is Up More Than 29% This Year | Business Insider
- In 21 Charts, Here's How The American Job Market Crushed It In November | Business Insider
- 18-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Invents A New Way To Throw A Football, Wins $... | Business Insider
- Quiznos Is In A Vicious Downward Spiral | Business Insider
- Why DryShips (DRYS) Is on Course for Gains Thursday | TheStreet.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- BANK OF AMERICA: Here Are Our 10 Favorite Stocks For 2014 (GM, ADM, XOM, C, DVA, CAT... | Business Insider