Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Solar Story Is Just Getting Started | Financial Sense
- Self Employment Tax Penalties Continue To Plague Small Businesses | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Warns The Rise Of Nationalism Throughout Europe Is Inevitable | ZeroHedge
- Gold Rush Losing Glitter | Financial Sense
- How The Senate Just Took "A Hatchet To American Liberty" | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply | Financial Sense
- How Russia Is Preparing For WWIII | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Report: Trump campaign indicates it's 'not... | Business Insider
- The Dow just turned 120: These were the members of the 1896 Dow Jones Industrial... | Business Insider
- The most luxurious condo buildings in 7 major US cities | Business Insider
- It’s time for retailers to start paying close attention to social media | Business Insider
- The biggest problem in the bond market explained with the help of fried chicken | Business Insider
- NASA is inflating a... | Business Insider
- Neil deGrasse Tyson says this is what you... | Business Insider