Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Housing Contribution To US GDP Lowest In Post-War Era | ZeroHedge
- Q1 Earnings Season Is Going to Be Ugly | Financial Sense
- Futures Tumble As Yemen War Starts; Oil, Gold Surges | ZeroHedge
- Dan Wantrobski on Why We're Not at a Market Top; Corrections Still Buying Opportunities | Financial Sense
- U.S. Inflation Now Driven by Euro/USD | Financial Sense
- Did Saudi Arabia Just Suffer Its Largest Foreign Capital Flight In 15 Years? | ZeroHedge
- Middle East Proxy War: Presenting The Massive "Decisive Storm" Coalition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan official sacked over fake funeral claims | Business Insider
- German consumer confidence just jumped to a 14-year high and Europe... | Business Insider
- Here's why successful, 28-year-old actor Miles Teller still hasn't... | Business Insider
- The 10 U.S. tech companies with the most cash stashed overseas | Business Insider
- Talk of biotech bubble rattles Wall Street | Business Insider
- Apple stealthily acquired a British startup in 2013 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 12 ways to be more persuasive, from the classic book 'How to Win Friends... | Business Insider