Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Complete Preview Of Q€ — And Why It Will Fail | ZeroHedge
- And It's Gone! After 3 Days, Beijing Bans Discussion Of Viral China Smog Documentary | ZeroHedge
- Greece Said To Tap Social Security Capital To Fund T-Bill Rollover | ZeroHedge
- What the Latest Payroll Data Really Means for the Labor Market | Financial Sense
- Could Oil Prices Plummet a Second Time? | Financial Sense
- GDP Shocker: Atlanta Fed Calculates Q1 Growth Of Only 1.2% | ZeroHedge
- History Made: For The First Time Ever, US Consumers Spent More On Food In Restaurants Than In Grocery Stores | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Robert Downey Jr. doesn't just star in HTC's latest TV ad... | Business Insider
- Russia: The car used in Putin critic... | Business Insider
- Apple supposedly assumes most customers have 'already decided they want an Apple Watch... | Business Insider
- Security once shredded a ham someone sent Mark Zuckerberg because they thought it was... | Business Insider
- Size 22 model goes Photoshop-free in new ads for plus-size... | Business Insider