Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The One Table That Explains Why There No Longer Is Any Treasury Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- R.I.P. QE | Financial Sense
- As Fed Pauses Printing, Total World Debt Tops $100 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Why Every Banker On Wall Street Suddenly Wants To Be Jefferies' Managing Director Sage Kelly | ZeroHedge
- IT HAS COME TO PASS | iBankCoin.com
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- Putting The Fallacy Of QE Into Perspective | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Bruce Willis Has Bought A New York Countryside Getaway For $9... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Here's Why Nicaragua Is Unbelievably Safe Despite Being Impoverished | Business Insider
- Why American Bosses Give More Positive Feedback Than Anyone Else In... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Cramer on Stocks and Investing: How to Game This Clueless Market | TheStreet.com
- You Have To Teach People How To Treat You | Business Insider