Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Significant Stock Market Narrative Development: There is a Westerly Trump Wind Underneath It | ZeroHedge
- Poland, Hungary Join Together To Challenge EU Bureaucracy | ZeroHedge
- N. Korean Nukes Exaggerated; More Questions About American Nukes Too | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Perplexed By The "Relentless Bull Market" | ZeroHedge
- After Trump Trolls Perez On Twitter, New Democrat Leader Vows To Be "Trump's Worst Nightmare" | ZeroHedge
- Those Systems That Aren't Busy Being Born Are Busy Dying | ZeroHedge
- The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jordan Peele's horror 'Get Out' wins the weekend box office with a $30.5... | Business Insider
- People are still making an embarrassing movie gaffe at the Oscars | Business Insider
- 7 myths about how to stay in shape that need to die | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- REPORT: The Japanese telecom giant SoftBank is... | Business Insider
- Trump's border tax plan could ruin your Christmas | Business Insider
- Walmart is testing a new pricing... | Business Insider