Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Contagion Arrives: European Peripheral Bond Risk Soars | ZeroHedge
- Best Job Ever | iBankCoin.com
- Putting The Real Story Of Energy & The Economy Together | ZeroHedge
- Vice Spending Slows, Unless You’ve Got the Herb | Financial Sense
- Congress Is Trying To Reauthorize Key Patriot Act Provisions by Sneaking it Into 'USA Freedom Act' | ZeroHedge
- Ben Bernanke To Join World's Most Levered Hedge Fund: HFT Powerhouse Citadel | ZeroHedge
- Which Companies Paid The Most Income Tax In 2014 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Amazon's Echo, the smart-home assistant, could launch a whole new device... | Business Insider
- 300 US troops in Ukraine to train Ukrainian forces: US... | Business Insider
- New Google security chief looks for balance with privacy | Business Insider
- Facebook's former top lawyer joins powerful VC firm Andreessen-Horowitz | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Notable 52-Week Highs and... | StreetInsider.com
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek