Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Home Prices Rose 5.1% Year-over-Year, Gains Continue in September | Financial Sense
- Gold Suffers Sharp Decline as Oil Jumps | Financial Sense
- Stanford Study Reveals California Pensions Underfunded By $1 Trillion Or $93k Per Household | ZeroHedge
- Sudden Scramble For Gold In China Sends Premiums To 3 Year High | ZeroHedge
- Redneck Investin Part 4 - Free on the Fringe | ZeroHedge
- “Fake News” Has Been a Problem for Thousands of Years … Here’s How to Stop It | ZeroHedge
- Jill Stein Drops PA Recount, Blames Lack Of Funds, Slams System That's "Stacked Against Voters" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 drones to look out for this holiday season | Business Insider
- 14 things that are harder to get into than Harvard | Business Insider
- Here's every actress who's played Jackie Kennedy in movies and TV | Business Insider
- The 10 most popular winter escapes — and the best time to go | Business Insider
- US Marine Corps video shows 'the most powerful concentration of combat power... | Business Insider
- Tiger Woods just hit a golf shot in a tournament for the first time in 16 months | Business Insider
- NFL WEEK 13: Our official picks for who wins this weekend | Business Insider