Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Leverage, Derivatives, And The Heresy Of Opposing The 'Status Quo Institutions' | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Fantastic Bond Bubble: How Central Banks Have Unleashed Mindless Speculation | ZeroHedge
- Spain Sells First-Ever 50 Year Bonds At 4% Coupon | ZeroHedge
- THE 1st ANNUAL iBANKCOIN LOTTERY WINNER IS… | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: September 1 | ZeroHedge
- Gold Tumbles Most In 6 Weeks As USD Surges | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, QQQ, DG, FDO) | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Mad Dash: Regeneron to $400; Conn's a No-Touch | TheStreet.com
- US forces conduct operation in Somalia: Pentagon | Business Insider
- Ukrainian Military: Russian Forces Are... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 'Disaster Relief Mansions' Are Tearing... | Business Insider
- 20 New Books We Can't Wait To Read This Fall | Business Insider