Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Airstrikes By U.S. Ally Have Killed 500 Children Since March | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Reaction: Hope Dashed As Stocks Dump, Gold Jumps, & Bond Yields Break Critical Support | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Preview: Goldman Says 'Beat', Fed Regional Surveys Signal 'Huge Miss' | ZeroHedge
- Crude Surges After US Oil Rig Count Collapses To May 2002 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Calm Before The Payrolls Storm | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why Jobs Crashed | ZeroHedge
- A Hapless Brazil Incurs Massive Losses On FX Swaps Amid Currency Carnage | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Thickening haze in Singapore disrupts World Cup swim... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- LEADING OFF: Playoff chase out West, doubleheaders in East... | Business Insider
- Tale of two quarterbacks as Rodgers haunts 49ers | Business Insider
- A terrible shake, then roar as Guatemala slide kills 26 | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The Latest: Hurricane Joaquin menacing Bermuda | Business Insider