Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pentagon Prepares To Unveil Syria War Plans As "Broad Coalition" Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- Louis-Vincent Gave: Asia Best Looking Market Right Now | Financial Sense
- Companies' Stock Buybacks at Biggest Pace Since 2007 | Financial Sense
- Saturday Humor: iPhone 6 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy S5 | ZeroHedge
- Technical Outlook for the Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nissan USA aims to keep electric battery production | Business Insider
- Sierra Leone faces criticism over Ebola shutdown | Business Insider
- Fantasy Football Meets Sales: This Startup Shows How... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 9/19: Natuzzi (NTZ) Reports | StreetInsider.com
- Olympic Committee chief demands 'sustainable' Games | Business Insider
- Encouraging Climate Action: Try Jam Today | Business Insider
- Weather forces delay to SpaceX mission to space station | Business Insider