Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Dollar’s Long Term Decline | Financial Sense
- The Stock Market’s New Normal: A Wall of Worry | Financial Sense
- China Credit Markets Tumble Most In 3 Months As Default Spooks Lenders, Deals Pulled | ZeroHedge
- Russian Troops Storm Ukraine Air Force Base In Crimea, Reuters Confirms | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Responds: "Sick Of [El-Erian] Undermining" Him | ZeroHedge
- Stalemates and Skulls | iBankCoin.com
- What Needs to Happen Before We See a Big Recovery? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Bloomberg Pursuits Wound Up Shooting A Fashion Spread Inside The... | Business Insider
- More Than Half Of Americans... | Business Insider
- The Young Star Of Huge New 'Divergent' Franchise Is A Hardcore Hippie | Business Insider
- Apple's Infotainment System Has Condemned Drivers To A Rough 6 Years | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's The Super Fast Way To Get Access To The Camera On Your iPhone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- I Spent More Than A Year Dressing As Hello Kitty In Times Square... | Business Insider