Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Islamic State Blamed For Istanbul Terror Attack That Killed 41 | ZeroHedge
- "Brexit Sends A Clear Message To Sick Political Elite" Marc Faber Sees "Only Good Contagion" | ZeroHedge
- World's Most Systemically Dangerous Bank Crashes Back To Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- What Brexit Means for the World | Financial Sense
- WTF WTI | ZeroHedge
- The Silent Puerto Rican Debt Default | ZeroHedge
- Brexit: What to Expect After the EU-UK Membership Vote | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chipotle has a new menu item for the first time in years — here's the verdict | Business Insider
- The US Navy says a Russian warship harassed a US carrier strike group... | Business Insider
- 'El Chapo' Guzmán has taken the next step in his fight... | Business Insider
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff says he won't... | Business Insider
- Here come pending home sales ... | Business Insider
- 7 trips worth getting in shape for | Business Insider
- One gaming executive believes Nintendo's next console will be a huge... | Business Insider