Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When You're Not Around: Setting Your Family Up for Success | Financial Sense
- "Holy Grail" HFT Firm Virtu Questioned By NY AG | ZeroHedge
- Has Inflation in the U.S. Bottomed Out? | Financial Sense
- Wave To The Webcam Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- Rise in Housing Starts Disappoint, Permits Fall | Financial Sense
- BP Manager In Charge of Cleaning Up the Gulf Oil Spill Dumped BP Stock Before the Severity of Spill Was Discovered | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- MLB POWER RANKINGS: Here's Where Every Team Stands After 3 Weeks Of Action | Business Insider
- Former Commander Of Navy's Elite Blue Angels Relieved Of Duty | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Former CIA Director: Snowden Is Obviously A 'Prop' For Putin | Business Insider
- China Urgently Needs To Solve Its City Problem | Business Insider