Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We Blew It," Chuck Schumer Says Democrat Focus On Obamacare Was Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Stuck In Reverse And Descending Into Trauma | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
- "This Is Madness" | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling on Interest Rates, Deleveraging, and Corporate Profits | Financial Sense
- Guest Post - Amps Times Volts Equals Watts | ZeroHedge
- “An Unstoppable Zombie Holiday” – Humanity Shudders As America Exports Black Friday To the World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why I Taught A Legendary 'Street Fighter' Moment To My College Writing... | Business Insider
- Ebola vaccine promising in first human trials: NIH | Business Insider
- Hughes' blow a cruel example of cricket's risks | Business Insider
- Waqar fears for Abbott's cricket future after Hughes... | Business Insider
- Here Are The Stock Market's Winners And Losers When The Price Of Oil Plunges | Business Insider
- Russia's Most Powerful Oil Official Says Oil Could... | Business Insider
- THE DRONE GIFT GUIDE: Drones For Every Budget [Up To 55% Off] | Business Insider