Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap October 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- New York's First Ebola Case? Doctor Treating Ebola Patients In Guinea Rushed To Bellevue Hosptial | ZeroHedge
- Equity Levitation Stumbles After Second ECB Denial Of Corporate Bond Buying, Report Of 11 Stress Test Failures | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Explains 'The Road To Recovery' In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- If You Like Your Broken Markets... Treasury Futures Edition | ZeroHedge
- Schizophrenic Silver Slammed On Surging Volume | ZeroHedge
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lakers guard Nash to sit out NBA season | Business Insider
- Canada 'will not be intimidated' by parliament attack... | Business Insider
- Amazing Video Shows 1.5 Million Wildebeest Journeying Across The Serengeti | Business Insider
- A Luxury Suite At The 49ers New Stadium Will Cost You Up To $60,000 | Business Insider
- The First 19 Amazon Employees: Where Are They Now? (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Speculating on Achillion's Boom-or-Bust Hep C Drug Study Results | TheStreet.com
- These Are The Four Most Likely Outcomes To The War In Syria | Business Insider