Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Swiss Franc Slumps Most Since September 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Will Obama’s State of the Union Proposals Survive Congress? | Financial Sense
- Blowout Victory For Syriza In Greek Elections: Live Webcasts | ZeroHedge
- Energy Stocks: Where’s the Bottom? | Financial Sense
- LET IT STORM WITH THE SNOW OF 10,000 BLIZZARDS | iBankCoin.com
- 2015: The Year of Default | ZeroHedge
- The Fed - Lucky or Smart? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Look At All The Huge Stock Market Rallies That Happened During The Great Depression (DIA) | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Here's How $1 Billion TransferWise Actually Works | Business Insider
- Apple Needs To Answer This Question For The Apple... | Business Insider
- Australia Iron Ore Has Crashed | Business Insider