Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- German Police Conduct 13 Anti-Terrorism Raids Across 5 States Citing "Imminent Terror Threat" | ZeroHedge
- Moody’s: The M&A Market Is Flashing a Red Warning Sign | Financial Sense
- How One Billionaire Became A Gold Bug | ZeroHedge
- Texas Rigged? Reports Of Voting Machines Switching Votes To Hillary In Texas | ZeroHedge
- Eric Peters: "We Are Right Back Where We Started"... And Why Everyone Loves Conspiracy Theories | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela’s Inflation: The Wall Street Journal’s Reportage is Off, Way Off | ZeroHedge
- The Path To Total Dictatorship: America's Shadow Government And Its Silent Coup | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Poll: Clinton sprints to a double-digit lead with less than 15... | Business Insider
- Obama burns Trump on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live': 'At least I'll go down as a president' | Business Insider
- 9 tech trends that will make billions of dollars starting in 2017 | Business Insider
- Samsung might be making the Galaxy Note 8 after all | Business Insider
- Consumer confidence falls more than expected | Business Insider
- Outrage over the price of the EpiPen may have actually led to more... | Business Insider
- Nearly half of financial services employees... | Business Insider