Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- With Half Of City Residents Delinquent, Detroit Restarts Water Shut-Offs | ZeroHedge
- The S&P 500 Through The Ages - From 200 To 2000 In 30 Years | ZeroHedge
- Back on the Cusp of All-Time Highs | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Which Are Rare Catches Today | iBankCoin.com
- Five Regions Where Big Oil Is Foolishly Chasing Profits | Financial Sense
- The ISIS' Top Line: $2 Million In Daily Revenue From "Oil Sales, Extortion, Taxes And Smuggling" | ZeroHedge
- Finish Him! Stocks | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don't Forget Why Apple Fans Love iPhone | TheStreet.com
- Ebola-hit Liberia fires absentee ministers | Business Insider
- Comedy stars feted at Emmys, suspense for drama awards | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Australia's Ex-Foreign Minister: 'Swivel-Eyed Neo-Cons' Bankrupted... | Business Insider
- The 13 Best GIFs From The Emmy Awards | Business Insider
- Carl Icahn's Joke Tweet About The Ice Bucket Challenge Caused Herbalife To... | Business Insider