Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pound Plummets On Renewed Recession Fears As PMI Shows Fastest Contraction Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- The Cruz Fallout: "An Extraordinary Scene The Like Of Which Has Not Been Seen In A Generation" | ZeroHedge
- Tapping the Brakes on Automated Vehicles | Financial Sense
- Is Gold Set To Hit $1,500 Per Ounce? | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: June Industrial Production Rebounds | Financial Sense
- Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs | Financial Sense
- Trump Bounce? S&P Nears Record Highs As VIX Is Smashed Back To 11 Handle | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | Business Insider
- This elite Kurdish unit is hunting down ISIS militants | Business Insider
- Another Trump family member could have a future in politics after a widely praised convention... | Business Insider
- Clinton is under pressure to pick a VP who is tough on trade and Wall Street | Business Insider
- The International Monetary Fund's Christine Lagarde will stand trial for her... | Business Insider
- The last VCR company is finally shutting down production | Business Insider
- 12 numbers that explain the money race for the White House | Business Insider