Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Country Will Be The Next Zimbabwe... | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson Fatality: Black Male In 20s Found Burned & Shot Dead In Trunk Of Car | ZeroHedge
- California Housing Market Cracks in Two, Top End Goes Crazy | ZeroHedge
- A Feast of Data This Week | Financial Sense
- "It's All Good, Right?" | ZeroHedge
- Stimulate This! Thoughts On Intergenerational Fairness | ZeroHedge
- Global Economies Will Dictate Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wage Growth Has Been Slower Than We Thought | Business Insider
- Hughes in critical condition after hit by cricket ball | Business Insider
- The Incredible Story Of The Women Who Were Meant To Be The First Astronauts | Business Insider
- China drafts first domestic violence law | Business Insider
- Science-Based Hacks For Making Your Thanksgiving Meal Perfect | Business Insider
- Dutch bank ING says to slash 1,700 jobs | Business Insider
- Consumer Confidence Is At A Seven-Year High (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider