Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Red Flags in Russia | Financial Sense
- Crude Continues Slide, Ruble Stabilizes, US Futures Rebound As Global Stocks Slump: All Eyes On Yellen | ZeroHedge
- Competition Finally Upsets the Biggest Monopoly of All: OPEC | Financial Sense
- Obama To Sign Off On Lethal US Aid To Ukraine By End Of Week, Russian Response To Follow | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production | Financial Sense
- Previewing Putin's "Moment Of Truth" Annual Press Conference And Address To Russia | ZeroHedge
- What is China’s Banking System Telling Us? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Garbage Collectors Share The Most Bizarre Things They’ve Ever Found On The Job... | Business Insider
- Putin holds late-night talks on Ukraine with European... | Business Insider
- Sony Announces It 'Will Not Move Forward' With 'The... | Business Insider
- There's A New Option For People Who Have Graduated From Ikea... | Business Insider
- Sony Could Lose $100 Million By Pulling 'The Interview' | Business Insider
- Even The Afghan Taliban Are Saying The Pakistan Massacre Was... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com