Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Recognition Of China's NPLs Has Begun: A Chinese Bad Loan Is Trying To Find A U.S. Buyer | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Feb 12, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- America's Corrupt Media – How Reporters Took Direct Orders From Hillary's Staff | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Are "Malicious Tools Of Wholesale Cultural Destruction" | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: Are Americans Too Insouciant To Survive? | ZeroHedge
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead At West Texas Ranch | ZeroHedge
- How €3.5 Trillion In NIRP Debt Made Europe's Credit Market "Most Vulnerable Since Lehman" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Barack Obama read a hilariously corny love poem to Michelle on... | Business Insider
- Strong earthquake strikes eastern Indonesia | Business Insider
- An easy way to tell if you’re getting enough sleep | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Here's the ad campaign drugmakers are using to fight... | Business Insider
- 15 science-backed ways to fall and stay in love | Business Insider
- 'Life-threatening' cold snap seizes the... | Business Insider