Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Real Threat... Violence From The Left | ZeroHedge
- Cutting Through The Crap: The Ultimate Clinton-Trump Policy Cheatsheet | ZeroHedge
- Buybacks Tank - Will Stocks Follow? | Financial Sense
- What the New SEC Money Market Fund Regulations Mean for the Financial System | Financial Sense
- SoRoS... | ZeroHedge
- BleachBit Brags Of Wiping Hillary's Servers Clean With Claims It "Stifled FBI Investigation" | ZeroHedge
- The Disgusting Silence Fueling Crony Capitalism | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sears is running out of money — and will likely shut down stores as a result | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- 3 ways to attract hiring managers on LinkedIn | Business Insider
- The 5 best new songs you can stream right now | Business Insider
- I’ve written about a lot of great tech, but these are the gadgets I use every day | Business Insider
- Health insurers' exit spells trouble for Obamacare in... | Business Insider
- Two men pleaded guilty in a 2014 armed standoff at... | Business Insider