Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap Jun 29, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- National Bank Of Greece Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Top German Politician Blasts Nuland & Carter: "F##k US Imperialism" | ZeroHedge
- Greek Contagion Spreads As Several Italian Bank Stocks Failed To Open | ZeroHedge
- Gold Tumbles Despite UK Mint Seeing Europeans Rush To Buy Bullion | ZeroHedge
- The Sell Side Reacts To Europe's "Lehman Weekend" | ZeroHedge
- ECB Says "Greek Bank Holiday Now Necessary" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Replacing doctor's visits with apps could save us $104 billion a... | Business Insider
- One of Britain's biggest bookmakers just... | Business Insider
- NBC latest to dump Trump over Mexican immigrant comments | Business Insider
- Juncker tells Greece not to '... | Business Insider
- Mario Andretti believes America can rescue Formula One | Business Insider
- ECONOMIST: 'We are watching stock markets, sovereign... | Business Insider
- Here's why Qatar Airways was named the best airline in the... | Business Insider