Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Catalysts for a Correction | Financial Sense
- Oil Jumps As Stocks Dump-And-Pump But Close Lower | ZeroHedge
- 1 In 25 New Yorkers Is A Millionaire | ZeroHedge
- Vietnam Says China Backing Down In Oil Rig Dispute | ZeroHedge
- IMF Cuts US GDP From 2.0% To 1.7% As US Retail Sales Forecast Slashed From 4.1% To 3.6%: Winter Blamed | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: The Lifecycle Of An ISIS Fanatic | ZeroHedge
- Cows Versus Bulls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Carl Icahn, Josh Brown And More Finance Brains Just Started Blogging On A New Yahoo Tumblr... | Business Insider
- How MMA Fighter Ronda Rousey Gets Down To Her Fighting Weight | Business Insider
- Putin-Backed Rebels Shoot Down Two Ukrainian Fighter Jets | Business Insider
- France To Deliver First Warship To... | Business Insider
- The Best Universities In 35 Major Countries Around The Globe | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman Has Already Retracted A Claim From His Herbalife Presentation (HLF) | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com