Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Steen Jakobsen Warns "First It Will Get Worse..." | ZeroHedge
- Tech Dreck | ZeroHedge
- Russia Deploys Warship Off Syrian Coast To "Destroy Any Threats To Russian Planes" | ZeroHedge
- Ex-Goldman Compliance Worker Sued By SEC For Insider Trading | ZeroHedge
- Is it Time to Get Defensive? | Financial Sense
- Look Out Troika, Portugal Names Socialist Antonio Costa Prime Minister | ZeroHedge
- 17 Seconds That Changed The World - Leaked Letter Exposes Turkey's Hair-Trigger Reality | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- John Deere warns that 2016 will be worse than this year for the farming business (DE)... | Business Insider
- UN weather agency: It's record hot out there this year | Business Insider
- France has big night at International Emmys, with 3 wins | Business Insider
- 19 people in 7 states ill in E. coli outbreak tied to... | Business Insider
- Here's what to do when your boss catches you looking... | Business Insider
- College kids are bragging online about abusing drugs to study | Business Insider
- DiCaprio, Iñárritu discuss the brutal 'Revenant' shoot... | Business Insider