Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Seeing Shades of Grey in the Dark Side | iBankCoin.com
- 180 Seconds After The FOMC Release, Hilsenrath Parses Fed Minutes | ZeroHedge
- 19 Out Of 19 | ZeroHedge
- Out of Juice | iBankCoin.com
- Argentine Inflation: It’s Tough When All You Get Is Lies | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Bond Market Halted At Open As Bond Selling Purge Goes Global | ZeroHedge
- IRS' Lois Lerner To Plead The Fifth Before House Oversight Committee | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's Only One Way To Survive In Investing | Business Insider
- Google Bought A Company That Collects Wind Power From Airborne Turbines 2,000 Feet Above Ground... | Business Insider
- 'Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Graphics Look Incredibly... | Business Insider
- The IRS Official At The Center Of The Scandal Will Plead The Fifth... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 05/21: (... | StreetInsider.com
- MIKE O'ROURKE: We're Now Seeing The 'Iraq'... | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert Shreds GOP Congressman Who Wants To Destroy The Jobs... | Business Insider