Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- Why The Market Kept Breaking Yesterday | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: Jeff Bezos "Value Creation" Edition | ZeroHedge
- The World Series Of Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- What Unilever just Said About Consumers Around the World: “It’s Really Tough out There” | ZeroHedge
- Eluding the Illusion | iBankCoin.com
- Everything You Need To Know About Blue Chip Earnings In One (Ugly) Table | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Woman Quarantined In New Jersey Tests Negative For Ebola | Business Insider
- McLaren Will Give Only 375 People The Chance To Buy This $3.2 Million Hypercar | Business Insider
- Americans Can't Stop Working, And It's Becoming A... | Business Insider
- You Can't Understand Just How Big The Tesco Disaster Is Until You See How It Once... | Business Insider
- German consumer confidence stops falling: survey | Business Insider
- The Bidding For The 2022 Olympics Is A Disaster — And The $51-Billion Sochi Games Is Getting... | Business Insider
- Whisper Responds To Damaging Accusations And Places... | Business Insider