Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mapping The Most Dangerous Places To Live In The World | ZeroHedge
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: Raw Footage Shows The Moment A Missile Hits Aleppo Hospital | ZeroHedge
- The Central Bank War On Savers - The Big Lie Beneath | ZeroHedge
- China Unleashes SPR (Strategic Porcine Reserve) As Pork Price Surge Threatens Social Unrest | ZeroHedge
- German Coverup Scandal: Ministry Urged Erasing "Rape" From "Monstrous" Cologne Migrant Attack Report | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Take On Close Encounters With Russian Fighter Jets: "At A Certain Point You Gotta Shoot" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- This is venture capital's 'last grab for easy cash before it all dries up... | Business Insider
- 6 great part time jobs to earn money after you retire | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Burger King is bringing out a new weapon to beat McDonald's and Taco Bell in the... | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington lied to costars to keep... | Business Insider
- American Express seeks out new growth opportunities (AXP, COST) | Business Insider