Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sanders Surges As 1 Million Fake Hillary Followers Exposed | ZeroHedge
- Financial Fridays: The WTF! On This Stock Market ‘Crash’ | Altucher Confidential
- The Corruption Of American Freedom | ZeroHedge
- Here's How Long Saudi Arabia's US Treasury Stash Will Last Under $30, $40, And $50 Crude | ZeroHedge
- The Evolution of America's Energy Supply (1776 – 2014) | ZeroHedge
- Oil Price Collapse Triggers Currency Crisis in Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Leveraged Financial Speculation In The US At A Familiar Peak, Once Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The NFL season hasn't even started, and things between... | Business Insider
- Justin Wilson's brother calls accident a freak incident... | Business Insider
- LEADING OFF: Fiers to make 1st start since no-hitter | Business Insider
- Experts say tough talk on China overlooks economic... | Business Insider
- Libya migrant disaster death toll rises to 117 | Business Insider
- UN climate talks: the sticking points | Business Insider
- There’s a rumor that Sergey Brin and Elon Musk toured an investment property... | Business Insider