Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Dollar and Stock Market Could Spike Higher Under Trump’s Tax Plan | Financial Sense
- UC Davis Rolls Out "Morning After Pill" Vending Machines - "It Encourages Responsibility" | ZeroHedge
- Two-Thirds Of Americans Think The Democratic Party Has Lost Touch With The Nation | ZeroHedge
- Are Fed Officials Throwing Main Street Under The Bus? | ZeroHedge
- And The Worst-Performing Currency Since Trump's Election Is... | ZeroHedge
- US Deploys Troops Along Syria-Turkey Border | ZeroHedge
- Interesting Cut and Paste From the Mayo Clinic | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A cofounder of an investing business that's changing Wall Street talks finance, tech... | Business Insider
- Justin Trudeau is not the leader of the free world | Business Insider
- 7 real people share the life hacks that save them thousands... | Business Insider
- Fyre Festival organizer says he was 'naive... | Business Insider
- Benjamin Netanyahu says Germany's foreign... | Business Insider
- Homeland Security chief: Kim Jong Un 'knows what he's doing' | Business Insider
- Here's how to make sure you're... | Business Insider