Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Where Candidates Fear To Tread - Pervasive Racketeering Is Destroying America | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- US Recession Imminent As Factory Orders Plunge For 8th Consecutive Month | ZeroHedge
- Greek Banks Crash Limit Down For Second Day; China And Commodities Rebound; US Futures Slide | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 3 | ZeroHedge
- The Complete Breakdown Of Every Hillary And Bill Clinton Speech, And Fee, Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- AAPL Down 15% From Highs - Worst Drop In 30 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Adidas defend controversial Man Utd women's shirt | Business Insider
- Secret video, outrage, and a revived US abortion debate | Business Insider
- Instagram just made a major move that is going to turn it into a huge advertising business... | Business Insider
- There are more than 1 billion inactive accounts on Twitter and the company is trying... | Business Insider
- It's been 25 years since Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait | Business Insider
- Taylor Swift reveals what she was really thinking when she... | Business Insider
- A new documentary tells how a comedian-turned-activist raised one of the darkest issues of our... | Business Insider