Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile, Mass Layoffs Continue For America's Miners | ZeroHedge
- Austria Confirms Faith In Fiat Fading: Repatriates 110 Tons Of Gold From BOE | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Warns ECB Economic Policies May Lead to Financial Instability | Financial Sense
- Where The Rich Buy Their College Degrees | ZeroHedge
- Public Confused Why World's Biggest Banks Admitting Criminal Fraud, Leads To Public Yawns | ZeroHedge
- How China's (Formerly) Richest Man Destroyed His Own Fortune When He Tried To Sell A Stock | ZeroHedge
- You Thought I Cared About Your ‘Top Picks’? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The UK government is being urged to create... | Business Insider
- Samsung is losing share in China | Business Insider
- It looks like Stripe is raising a really big funding round... | Business Insider
- Malaysian PM orders rescue of migrant boats | Business Insider
- Here are the 10 best airports in Europe | Business Insider
- Taxpayers are paying more than... | Business Insider
- Apple is planning a major international launch for its... | Business Insider