EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tom McClellan on July Selloff, Bull Market Peak, and Gold Bottom | Financial Sense
- Silver Ends Week With Best Run In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- Ex-Goldman Banker Confirms "Profits Above Principles" With 100%-Plus Business Loans | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Get Ready to Take Off | iBankCoin.com
- Barack Obama: "Don't Get Cynical, Get Hopey" | ZeroHedge
- Futures Tumble, Bunds Soar To Record, Gold Surges As Europe Is Broken Again; Espirito Santo Halted | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Unknown Lab In Idaho Is The US' Best Defense Against Cyber-... | Business Insider
- 88 Years Of Crisis And Stock Market Volatility | Business Insider
- Man Photographed For Viral Photography Blog Claims He... | Business Insider
- The San Francisco Business That Tried To Evict A 98-Year-Old Woman Is Now Letting Her Live... | Business Insider
- GE Is Building A Microwave That Will Count The Calories In Your Food | Business Insider
- Mississippi Tea Party Candidate Claims He Found Enough 'Questionable Votes... | Business Insider
- JPMorgan Employee Shot And Killed His Wife Before Taking His Own Life | Business Insider