EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Waiting for a Lift | iBankCoin.com
- Companies' Stock Buybacks at Biggest Pace Since 2007 | Financial Sense
- Australia Stunned After ISIS Plan To "Publicly Behead Random Person In Sydney" Foiled | ZeroHedge
- When It Comes To Net Worth, This Is The Main Difference Between China And The US | ZeroHedge
- There Are Limits to My Depravity | iBankCoin.com
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- PBoC Joins Other Major Central Banks With Unconventional Monetary Policy Action | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Less Than 24 Hours Before Scotland's Historic Vote, People Are Afraid... | Business Insider
- 11 Outrageous Things Billionaire Larry Ellison Has Taught The World (ORCL) | Business Insider
- Iran slams US as 'obsessed' with sanctions as... | Business Insider
- Adrian Peterson Has A Quietly Terrible Contract, And Cutting Him Would Save The Vikings A Ton... | Business Insider
- The 10 Largest US Internet IPOs Of All Time | Business Insider
- Facebook Won't Back Down From Requiring Drag... | Business Insider
- This Stanford Psychologist Won A MacArthur Genius Grant For Showing How... | Business Insider