EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bernie Sanders: The World Is Rejecting Globalization | ZeroHedge
- Brexit and the Revolt Against Globalism | Financial Sense
- Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU | Financial Sense
- Brexit Hedge Unwind Sparks Volumeless Dead Cat Brounce | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 29 | ZeroHedge
- The Accusations Begin: David Cameron Blames Brexit On Merkel And EU "Immigration Failure" | ZeroHedge
- Health Care Costs Are Rising Sharply, And It Will Get Much Worse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The assassination that triggered World War I happened 102 years ago today —... | Business Insider
- The world's 25 most fragile states | Business Insider
- This one chart shows why the Oscars still aren't diverse | Business Insider
- The 7 most important military decisions the next president will make in 2017 | Business Insider
- How to add artwork to your home the right way | Business Insider
- 'It's been a tough year' to be an investment banker | Business Insider
- Here's why Brexit is... | Business Insider