EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- YAWN | iBankCoin.com
- Nature Rebounds | Financial Sense
- China's "E*trade Babies" Wiped Out In Market Crash | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 30 | ZeroHedge
- The Next Round of the Great Crisis Has Just Begun | ZeroHedge
- Case-Shiller US Home Price Index Drops Most In A Year | ZeroHedge
- China Makes It Official, Launches The Bank That Humiliated Washington | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scientists just discovered a simple way to eat healthier and lose weight, no... | Business Insider
- TSB is now officially Spanish | Business Insider
- Sri Lanka beat Pakistan to level series | Business Insider
- Misty Copeland, celebrity ballerina, breaks race ceiling | Business Insider
- Wimbledon heat on Djokovic, Serena, Sharapova | Business Insider
- European markets are getting crushed and nobody knows who'll win the Greek... | Business Insider
- Two feared dead in Japan bullet train suicide fire:... | Business Insider