EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Fastest Pace Of Withdrawals From JPM's Gold Vault In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- Big Four Economic Indicators Show Possible Rollover | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- I GRANT YOU TWENTY NASDAQS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What The Average American Man Looks Like Compared To Other... | Business Insider
- The One App You Need On Your Résumé If You Want A Job At Google (GOOG... | Business Insider
- Larry Page Is Taking A Big Step Back At Google To See The 'Bigger Picture,' And... | Business Insider
- Striking Photos From The Iditarod Show Just How Gnarly Alaska's Legendary Sled... | Business Insider
- Designer Transforms Old Apple Computers Into Modern... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Plunging Stock Price Could Present a Buying Opportunity | TheStreet.com
- Lockheed and Pentagon Reach $4 Billion Deal on F-35 Fighter Jets | TheStreet.com