EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late-Night Stock Trading Ideas and Explanations | iBankCoin.com
- The Game of Risk | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: The Real Story Of The Cyprus Debt Crisis (Part 2) | ZeroHedge
- Can the Fed Afford to Keep the Suspense? | Financial Sense
- Spying! China Condemns US: That’s Rich! | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why We Shouldn't Trust The Fed's Inflation Target | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap June 18, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- The Chart That Eviscerates Five Terrible Talking Points About Taxes | Business Insider
- This Chart Sums Up Phil Mickelson's Misery At The US Open... | Business Insider
- U.S. Soccer Wins World Cup Qualifier Thanks To... | Business Insider
- In China, The Difference In Unemployment And Wages Between Those Who Do And... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Is Making Its Version Of Siri A Faster, Better Listener (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the... | StreetInsider.com