EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Black Swan Of Super Bowls: "Ticket Prices Are Being Manipulated To The Extreme" | ZeroHedge
- The Future of Medicine? Forget Private Doctor Appointments, Group Medical Visits are Coming | ZeroHedge
- Meet Loretta Lynch – Obama’s Attorney General Nominee Who Might Be Even Worse than Eric Holder | ZeroHedge
- Obama "Engages In Envy Economics": Proposes Offshore Profit Tax To Fund Public Spending | ZeroHedge
- Socialist Exceptionalism | ZeroHedge
- Is a Major Bear Market in Stocks Ahead? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Ascending Contingencies | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Here's what's new on Netflix in February | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- How to stop people from being able to see that you read their Facebook... | Business Insider
- Alibaba's Ma meets top China regulator after fakes row | Business Insider
- IS claims it beheaded Japanese hostage Goto | Business Insider
- London's hottest new finance startup is identical to an ingenious ancient... | Business Insider