EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NATO Talks Tough On Troop Deployment As Kremlin Calls West's Bluff | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Oct 9, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Frontrunning: October 9 | ZeroHedge
- US Claims Malfunctioning Russian Cruise Missiles Hit Iran; Moscow, Tehran Both Deny | ZeroHedge
- The High-End Consumer Is Rolling Over: Will Apple Save The Economy From A Recession This Time? | ZeroHedge
- With Republicans In Disarray, And No Debt Ceiling Deal, All Eyes Turn To November 18 When The US Runs Out Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Is Now The Most Expensive Country In The World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New California law extends privacy rights to electronic... | Business Insider
- APNewsBreak: Ohio challenges FDA's stand on execution... | Business Insider
- The high-profile Google exec who almost defected to Dropbox just got a promotion (GOOG) | Business Insider
- The Latest: Nobel Peace Prize to be announced in Oslo | Business Insider
- Central banks need to be 'courageous... | Business Insider
- LEADING OFF: Garcia up for Cards, Syndergaard on the road | Business Insider
- American rally keeps their slim lead in Presidents Cup | Business Insider