EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP | Financial Sense
- Diversification Is For Dummies - The Nifty Nine Never Mattered More | ZeroHedge
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- Energy Storage Tech Finally Starting to Compete With the Grid | Financial Sense
- The FDIC Reiterates and Corroborates My "F@ck the Fundamentals" Message fron the Fed | ZeroHedge
- Do Not Panic America - Elite FBI Teams Are Tracking At least 48 "High Risk" ISIS Suspects In The US | ZeroHedge
- Dirty Connecticut Mayor (Sentenced To Prison For Corruption) Reelected In Landslide | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Coe faces tough issues as IAAF leaders meet in Monaco | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, FB) | Business Insider
- Greek economy contracts 0.9% in third quarter: revised... | Business Insider
- Klitschko out to silence Fury, prolong heavyweight reign | Business Insider
- Meet Jennifer Lawrence's small but powerful squad that's taking over Hollywood | Business Insider
- Activists are calling the killing of a Chicago teen one of the worst instances of... | Business Insider
- Inside the dog-filled... | Business Insider