EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong: "Understanding Jackson's Bank War Is Critical To Our Future" | ZeroHedge
- Why Russia Will Send More Troops to Central Asia | Financial Sense
- Is The Student Debt Bubble About To Witness Its 2007 Moment? | ZeroHedge
- Is Saudi Arabia Setting the World Up for Major Oil Price Spike? | Financial Sense
- Did WalMart Close A California Store To Punish Employees Who Protested Wages And Working Conditions? | ZeroHedge
- Putting The Real Story Of Energy & The Economy Together | ZeroHedge
- What Bernanke's New Employer Had To Say About Him Just 2 Years Ago | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- These supportive running sneakers will be perfect this spring [up to 47% off] | Business Insider
- After 'Star Wars' became a big hit, George Lucas... | Business Insider
- How Google's culture of transparency helps it prevent 'backstabbing' | Business Insider
- This viral video from Microsoft on how girls feel about science is fantastic | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Obama may be smiling today but the Congressional fight over an... | Business Insider