EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 20 | ZeroHedge
- China CCTV News Previews The 4th Plenary Session Of The Communist Party In Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Why The Argentinean Situation Should Make You Buy Gold | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When 30,000 People Run The Beijing "Airpocalypse" Marathon In "Hazardous" Smog | ZeroHedge
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- "Either You're The Butcher... Or The Cattle" | ZeroHedge
- The Commodities Trading Cheat-Sheet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Sleek, Impressive, High-Tech Throwback Is The Latest Sports Car From Mercedes-AMG | Business Insider
- Lions Gate Joins Online Video Party in Deal With Tribeca | TheStreet.com
- FIFA inspectors back Russia's World Cup work | Business Insider
- In South Korea, Competitive Video Games Are Almost As Popular As Soccer | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Suddenly, Google Looks Shaky (GOOG) | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Climbing, Asian Markets Closed Down, US Futures Are Down | Business Insider