EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks and Six Warren Buffett Quotes | iBankCoin.com
- Europe – Here is What the Wealthy are Doing | ZeroHedge
- Off to Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Continues to Expand | Financial Sense
- Presidential Crisis Management Through The Years | ZeroHedge
- Facebook a Standout Even Among the Leaders | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap July 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SODASTREAM SHARES EXPLODE (SODA) | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- What It's Like To Eat At The Ledbury, The Best Restaurant In London [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- What The Heck Happened To Bill Ackman? | Business Insider
- Putin-Backed Rebels Shoot Down Two Ukrainian Fighter Jets | Business Insider
- Who Are The Best PR People In The Tech Industry In 2014? We're Seeking Nominations... | Business Insider
- Judge 'Gives Girls Gone Wild' Founder $5,000 Daily Fine... | Business Insider