EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Scathing Attack, CIA Director Brennan Warns Trump To "Watch What He Says" | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Delusion: Halting Eurasian Integration And Saving 'US World Order' | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides After Saudis Suggest Early End To OPEC Deal | ZeroHedge
- Trump Tweets "Car Companies Have To Start Making Things Here Again" | ZeroHedge
- ReTuRN oF THe STaTiST FaSCioNiSTaS... | ZeroHedge
- US Marines Land In Norway For The First Time Since World War II, Angering Russia | ZeroHedge
- US Oil and Gas Jobs See First Gains in 2 Years | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A nightclub shooting mars life in Mexico's Mayan Riviera,... | Business Insider
- There's a simple test you can do at home to see if... | Business Insider
- 'A... | Business Insider
- Iran's anti-aircraft forces targeted a drone that... | Business Insider
- 'We get to know you better than your doctor... | Business Insider
- '... | Business Insider
- CIA director: Trump equating intelligence community... | Business Insider