EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Former Secretary of Labor, Robert Reich, Blames Trump for Sweden's Riots | ZeroHedge
- What Could Go Wrong? | Financial Sense
- CNN Responds To Being Blocked From White House Press Briefing | ZeroHedge
- The Final Neutering of Trump | ZeroHedge
- Pettis: Capital Flooding Into US as Global Trade Environment Deteriorates | Financial Sense
- Global LEIs and Technicals Point Up | Financial Sense
- Justice And "Social Justice" Are Two Very Different Things | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin says the Trump administration is... | Business Insider
- 7 amazing technologies we'll see by 2030 | Business Insider
- A 'complex moment' — Mexico is looking to... | Business Insider
- An HBO exec talks about how to transform a YouTube show into an... | Business Insider
- 'It transformed me': Donna Brazile reflects on... | Business Insider
- Copper is tumbling following a report that... | Business Insider