EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Going Gray | Financial Sense
- REVERSAL! | iBankCoin.com
- "Broad-Based Deceleration" - Case-Shiller Home Prices Tumble Most Since Nov 2011, 3rd Drop In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Why Stock Investors Should Care What Happens in the Junk Bond Market | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: HFT Algo Manipulating GOOGL 1000 Times Per Second | ZeroHedge
- ADP Private Payrolls Rise Modestly To 4-Year Average | ZeroHedge
- Summing Up The 'Recovery' In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mongolia Has To Change Its Railroads To Account For An 85... | Business Insider
- Responsibility for Barca defeat is mine, says Enrique | Business Insider
- Here Is Apple's New Designer's Philosophy On Marketing And Design | Business Insider
- Kobe Bryant Took Another Jab At Former Lakers Coach Mike D'Antoni | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Celebrities Victimized In The iCloud Naked Photo Hack Want To Sue... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Is Finally Fixing The Disaster That Is Windows 8 (MSFT) | Business Insider