EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Senator Warns UK "Risks Being Wiped Off The Face Of The Earth" | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live: Obama's First Public Speech Since Leaving The White House | ZeroHedge
- Blistering Foreign Demand In Blockbuster 2 Year Auction; Highest Indirects In 8 Years | ZeroHedge
- "Don't Open It" - 9 Mexican States On Alert After Radioactive Material Stolen | ZeroHedge
- Fannie Introduces "Innovative Solutions" Allowing Student-Debt-Laden Millennials To Buy A Home | ZeroHedge
- Housing's Echo Bubble Now Exceeds The 2006-07 Bubble Peak | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Stumbles As Stock Market Optimism Plunges Most In 15 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Former Army colonel: Michael Flynn is either 'one of the dumbest individuals who ever... | Business Insider
- CEO of robot company says his creepy headless machines could soon roam the streets... | Business Insider
- 'President Trump' crashes Trevor Noah's 'Daily Show... | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- Trump is trying to win over Democrats to his massive... | Business Insider
- Mexico says Trump's plan for a border wall is an 'unfriendly,... | Business Insider
- 3 websites a smart job hunter checks every day | Business Insider