EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile In Socialist Utopia... | ZeroHedge
- Why London, Too, Will Balk At Sanctions Against Russia (And Putin Knows It) | ZeroHedge
- How Brits Make The Rent - Sell A Kidney (On Facebook) | ZeroHedge
- Why Is the Dow Lagging the Broader Market? | Financial Sense
- Going with the Flow of the Market’s Music | iBankCoin.com
- How Will Volcker Rule Affect Markets? | Financial Sense
- Iron Ore Prices Collapse Into Bear Market On China Credit Concerns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Liam Neeson And Obama Send A Message To Putin In 'SNL' Cold... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- ThriveOn Wants To Help You Get High Quality, Affordable Mental Health Care — And It Just Won At... | Business Insider
- Paul Allen Is Taking His 'Tatoosh' Yacht Off The Market After Failing To... | Business Insider
- Israeli Soccer Player Suffers Gruesome Knee Injury After An Aggressive... | Business Insider
- Charts Like This Bring Back Bad Memories For Me | Business Insider
- McDonald's Sales Fall More Than Expected | Business Insider