EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Flows Into European Equities Reaches Feverish Pitch, Consolidation Likely Ahead | Financial Sense
- Margin and Those Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Talkin’ and Yellen: Understanding the Fed | Financial Sense
- The "Mysterious" Source Of Surging Demand For GM Cars, Revealed | ZeroHedge
- For First Time In History, California Governor Orders Mandatory Water Cuts Amid "Unprecedented, Dangerous Situation" | ZeroHedge
- FRauFiNGeR... | ZeroHedge
- Biotechnology Won | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How a fruit and nut bar that couldn't impress Wal-Mart shoppers ended up becoming... | Business Insider
- McLaren: We won't build SUVs! | Business Insider
- Presidential hopeful Rick Santorum just compared The New York Times to... | Business Insider
- Thai junta chief says he has asked king to lift martial... | Business Insider
- Stocks are getting crushed (SPX, DJI, IXIC, USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Tiger plays 18 but unsure of Masters | Business Insider
- The NFL world was underwhelmed by Jameis Winston's Pro Day | Business Insider