EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Tide Has Turned And These Charts Predict The Next Stop | ZeroHedge
- China's 1929 Moment | ZeroHedge
- The Surveillance State Goes Mainstream: Windows 10 Is Watching (& Logging) Everything | ZeroHedge
- Thoughts About Chinese Stocks, Reserves, and SDR Inclusion | Financial Sense
- The Population Bomb | ZeroHedge
- Quantum Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Head Of Collapsed Mt.Gox Exchange Arrested With Half A Billion In Bitcoin Still Unaccounted | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 20 stunning tennis courts to play in your lifetime | Business Insider
- Women coaches breaking into US sport | Business Insider
- The opening of an underground nuclear waste dump in New... | Business Insider
- Koch: America is ‘done for’ if conservatives... | Business Insider
- Huge chunks of the Chinese economy are actually in decline | Business Insider
- A college student who still uses a flip phone explains why everyone else is missing out | Business Insider
- IT'S A HUGE WEEK FOR THE US ECONOMY: Here's your complete preview (DJIA,... | Business Insider