EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank of Japan and Oil Detracting Market's Focus from Weak GDP Report | Financial Sense
- Eric Hadik on Gold, Oil, and Stocks; Sees Accelerating Crash Cycles in 2016 | Financial Sense
- What The Charts Say: "Complacent" Bulls Remain As S&P Support Under Pressure | ZeroHedge
- World Equity Market "Wealth" Crashes $6 Trillion Below 2007 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Crude Confused After API Reports Across-The-Board Inventory Builds | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street's Biggest Permabull Slashes US Growth Outlook (Again), Says No Chance Of March Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is Spiking – Here’s Why | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LEAKED: The first real photo of Samsung's next Galaxy phone | Business Insider
- A giant drugmaker is going to let insurers... | Business Insider
- This analyst believes... | Business Insider
- Things are getting tricky at Tesla's Gigafactory in... | Business Insider
- Stocks cratered — here are the 9 big headlines you just missed... | Business Insider
- HSBC is being sued by the families of murder victims... | Business Insider
- Facebook is testing a revolutionary internet service (FB) | Business Insider