EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- TRUMP exposes the Establishment, politics a metaphor for FX | ZeroHedge
- A Nation Of Immigrants? | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Oct 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Losses Hurt More Than Gains | ZeroHedge
- SNL Mocks Third Presidential Debate; Trump Silent On Twitter | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- China Mocks America's "Declining Global Influence", Slams US Attempts At "Destabilizing Peace" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Messaging apps are now bigger than social networks (FB, AAPL) | Business Insider
- The student loan gap for black and white... | Business Insider
- 17 historical photos that show how the wealthy traveled in the early... | Business Insider
- Who are the world's most innovative CMOs? Submit your nominations now | Business Insider
- 7 predictions for the future of media | Business Insider
- The only way to solve the brutal war in Yemen is to dissolve the country entirely | Business Insider
- Dogfighting in an F-35 is 'like having a knife fight in a telephone... | Business Insider