EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations | ZeroHedge
- PUTIN, NORTH KOREA, OIL...HAPPY HOLIDAYS | ZeroHedge
- Credit & Volatlity Are Flashing Red, "But We Aren't In A Crisis, Are We?" | ZeroHedge
- Just One Question About Yesterday's Last Minute "Berserk ETF" Freak Out | ZeroHedge
- Regarding Crude | iBankCoin.com
- Contrarians Take Note: Investors Betting Big on Stocks | Financial Sense
- Dollar Consolidates as Oil Slide Continues | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Groceries Are The Biggest Untapped... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The Best Men's Watches To Give At Every Price Point | Business Insider
- I Just Found Out 43 Slaves Work For Me | Business Insider
- Franciscan Order in 'grave' financial... | Business Insider
- Things Could Get Much Worse For Russia | Business Insider
- The Best Jobs For Every Personality Type | Business Insider