EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Looking Toppy; Exercise Patience | Financial Sense
- US Debt of $20 Trillion Visualized In Stacks Of Physical Cash | ZeroHedge
- Bill Maher Shuts Down Conspiracy Theorist Louise Mensch And MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Over Islam – Twice! | ZeroHedge
- Why Precious Metals Will Protect Wealth During The Global Energy Collapse | ZeroHedge
- There Will Be Those Who Perish In The Next Crisis, And Those "Who Survive In Underground Luxury" | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Reasons Why Today's Republican Debacle Makes Tax Reform Less Likely | ZeroHedge
- USA places last in Forex market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE CHATBOT MONETIZATION REPORT: Sizing the market, key... | Business Insider
- The trailer for Netflix's new JonBenet Ramsey documentary is extremely creepy | Business Insider
- 12 words that are more familiar to women than men | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 'You don't haul somebody overseas': Ex CIA director says... | Business Insider
- Amazon Prime Video is letting its members decide what new TV shows it should... | Business Insider
- Here's why it's a smart time to buy a 4K TV | Business Insider