EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary Cancels Trip To Charlotte After Mayor Tells Her To Stay Home | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Buying Plummets In Vancouver: Sales To Foreigners Crash 96% | ZeroHedge
- Medical Care Costs Are Skyrocketing! | Financial Sense
- 2029 Financial Collapse: Lionel Shriver’s Dystopian Outlook on the US | Financial Sense
- China Is Cracking Down On Shadow Banking, But One European Country Is Encouraging It | ZeroHedge
- Why Much of Asia Is Thankful for the Upcoming iPhone Release | Financial Sense
- Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- The 25 colleges where students go on to earn the most money | Business Insider
- Here's how Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump say they will... | Business Insider
- North Korean defectors are going to prison for drugs, and it's... | Business Insider
- I've been a wealth advisor for 20 years — here are... | Business Insider
- Stephen Hawking warned us about contacting aliens, but this astronomer says it... | Business Insider
- China says it has a new 'ghostly... | Business Insider