EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Angelo Mozilo Responds To Charges:: “No, No, No, We Didn’t Do Anything Wrong” | ZeroHedge
- China Will Revise Its GDP Definition Until Its Hits Government "Growth Targets", Goldman Explains | ZeroHedge
- The But-For Test; A Refined List of Buyout Targets | iBankCoin.com
- Who Said It? Chairman Mao Or President Obama | ZeroHedge
- Did US Macro Just Jump The Shark? | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- Riding the Wave Lower in This Stock | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Food Prices Have Begun Skyrocketing In Parts Of Russia | Business Insider
- Apple Just Unlocked A Big Mystery About How The App Store Works (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Alleged Hacker Behind Massive Leak Of Nude Celebrity Photos Says It... | Business Insider
- Piers Morgan Rejects Jeff Zucker Offer, Out At CNN | Business Insider
- New Video Provides A Stunningly Detailed Look At The iPhone 6 | Business Insider
- THE NEW BILLIONAIRES' ROW: See The Incredible Transformation Of New York'... | Business Insider