EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Buy: $VRNS | iBankCoin.com
- Greenspan Fears "False Dawn" In US Economy, Warns Of "Equity Correction At Some Point" | ZeroHedge
- LOCO Sporting the Rare, “False, Pendejo Breakdown” Pattern | iBankCoin.com
- King Coal Deposed in West, but Reigns in East | Financial Sense
- FLASH: STOCKS CRASH THROUGH THE FLOORBOARDS | iBankCoin.com
- Q3 Estimates Beginning to Slip | Financial Sense
- Thursday Humor: The Fed Is Hiring | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- FOMC Preview: Here's What To Expect From Today's Meeting (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Harry Reid And Mitch McConnell Finally Found Something They... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Warren Buffett Surprised This Teen Cancer Patient By Calling Into His Live CNBC Interview... | Business Insider
- 6 Ways To Travel Around Europe On The Cheap | Business Insider
- 8 Stocks George Soros Is Buying in 2014 | TheStreet.com