EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iran Deploys Russian S-300 Surface To Air Missiles At Its Fordow Nuclear Facility | ZeroHedge
- It's All About This Friday's Payrolls: Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- US Corporations Are Engaged in a Massive Debt-Binge - Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- German Vice Chancellor Warns UK "Must Pay For Brexit" Or Europe Would Go "Down The Drain" | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth Persists but US Recession Likely Still Years Away | Financial Sense
- The Schizophrenic Fed | Financial Sense
- Yellen Discusses “Tools”: She’s 70% Confident That Rates Will Be Between 0 and 4.5% in 2018 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This chart shows how quickly Netflix is widening its lead (NFLX) | Business Insider
- Here are IoT trends that will change the way businesses, governments, and consumers... | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- 15 best-selling online coding classes you can enroll in for just... | Business Insider
- A former Facebook news team worker says management basically... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider