EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Risks Major Diplomatic Scandal With China Following Taiwan Phone Call | ZeroHedge
- Home Prices Rose 5.1% Year-over-Year, Gains Continue in September | Financial Sense
- The Recount Explained (In 3 Simple Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
- Hope and Caution | Financial Sense
- Chinese Developers Rethink U.S. Real Estate Projects: "I See Danger...U.S. Real Estate Is Peaking" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems | Financial Sense
- In Tweetstorm, Trump Threatens "Retribution" For Companies That Leave The US | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A devious new spam trick is targeting iPhone users — here's how to stop... | Business Insider
- This year's winter weather could change because of La Niña | Business Insider
- Here's how much you need to earn to be in the top 1% of every US state | Business Insider
- Some of Washington's deficit hawks say Trump's tax cuts could lead to... | Business Insider
- The NFL reversed a controversial stance and is letting... | Business Insider
- A retired Navy SEAL explains how to survive a bear attack | Business Insider
- We tried Wendy's new bacon Sriracha fries | Business Insider