EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Buyers Focus On Dollars, 30 Year After Fed, Stocks Shrug | ZeroHedge
- Western Banks Find "In China, Nothing Is What It Appears To Be" | ZeroHedge
- Greenspan: Price of Gold Will Rise | Financial Sense
- Don't Show The "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Germany's Declining October Prices | ZeroHedge
- I AM BEAR KILLER. I GOT BIG MAGIC | iBankCoin.com
- Fireworks Fly As Peter Schiff Warns "An Economy That Lives By QE, Dies By QE" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REVIEW: The iPad Air 2 Is The Best Tablet, But It's Still Missing Something (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Herb Greenberg on the Stock Market: Here's Why Twitter Should Sell Itself | TheStreet.com
- Stocks Are Lower Ahead Of The Fed (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, FB, ORB, FCAU) | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Bain Sends Its Interns To A Cape Cod Mansion Every Summer — Here... | Business Insider
- IS jihadists 'execute 46 tribesmen' in Iraq's Anbar... | Business Insider
- Banker's Wife Alleges Insane Drug Abuse And Extramarital Sex With High... | Business Insider