EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISM Manufacturing Index: Slowest Growth in Thirteen Months | Financial Sense
- As The Battle For Tikrit Begins, A Map Of Who Controls What | ZeroHedge
- A Who's Who Of Awful Times To Invest | ZeroHedge
- 2-Year T-Note Shows Path for FOMC | Financial Sense
- VIX Broke A Major Record Last Week | ZeroHedge
- Europe’s Survival Depends on Debt Restructuring, Not Growth | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: March 2 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Curt Schilling destroys 2 dudes who were harassing his daughter on Twitter | Business Insider
- The internet has mixed feelings about... | Business Insider
- RBS is cutting 14,000 investment banking jobs | Business Insider
- This rugged, portable wireless sound system generates power with a solar panel [54... | Business Insider
- A fund that hasn't bought any new stocks in 80 years is... | Business Insider
- Extremely detailed images of a rare goblin shark caught in Australia | Business Insider
- Protesters demand justice over LA homeless killing | Business Insider