EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: August 21 | ZeroHedge
- Car Repos Soar 70% As Auto Subprime Bubble Pops; "It's Contained" Promises Fed | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson Cop Points Gun At Protesters And Press, Screams "I Will F***ing Kill You", Has Been "Relocated" | ZeroHedge
- R&R After the M&A | iBankCoin.com
- 1000s Of Firms Aren't Paying An "Obamacare Tax", IRS Audit Finds 24% Shortfall | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Overvalued Anywhere Between 7% And 113% (But Cheap Compared To Dot Com Bubble) | ZeroHedge
- Bonds Persist in Their Warning About the U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter Has Changed A Core Function Of How Twitter Works — And Users Are... | Business Insider
- You Can Now Get A Dirt Cheap iPhone 5s And A Nearly Free iPhone 5c At Wal-Mart... | Business Insider
- Obama's Mission Against ISIS Just Fundamentally Changed | Business Insider
- 50 Cent's Funny $750,000 Challenge To Floyd Mayweather... | Business Insider
- FOMC Minutes May Show Move Toward a More Hawkish Federal Reserve | TheStreet.com
- Trading Radar for 8/22:... | StreetInsider.com
- Man Cured Of Ebola With Experimental Drug: '... | Business Insider