EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did Tim Cook Lie To Save Apple Stock: The "Channel Checks" Paint A Very Gloomy Picture | ZeroHedge
- Austrian Economics Is Now Equivalent To Terrorism Thanks To Latest Islamic State "Gold Standard" Propaganda Clip | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Suffer Biggest Monthly Drop In Five Years As Oil Spikes Most Since 1990 | ZeroHedge
- Say Goodbye To Normal - We're Going Medieval | ZeroHedge
- Black(er) Monday Looms: Dow Futures Down 220 After J-Hole Speeches & China Fold | ZeroHedge
- Why the End of China's “Strong Yuan” Policy Matters to Global Markets | Financial Sense
- The Week That Laid The Experts Bare | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how much time people in US cities waste sitting in traffic | Business Insider
- Partial list of winners of 2015 MTV Video Music Awards | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Greek coast guard picks up nearly 2,500 migrants in 3 days... | Business Insider
- ICC trial of Congolese 'Terminator' warlord to start | Business Insider
- Dozens of Venezuelan shot by police amid crime crackdown | Business Insider
- Jake Arrieta of Cubs working on no-hitter against Dodgers... | Business Insider