EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Democrats Accuse Russia Of Hacking DNC Server To Help Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- China Bans Websites From Original Reporting | ZeroHedge
- Obama's "Deeply Disappointed" Half-Brother Will Vote Trump Because "He Speaks From The Heart" | ZeroHedge
- Presenting "Putin's Useful Idiot": Anyone Who Disagrees With The Establishment | ZeroHedge
- The Looming Shortage in Government Bonds | Financial Sense
- Foreign Buyers Continue to Inflate Global Residential Real Estate Bubbles - This Will End Badly | ZeroHedge
- S&P Warns of Rising Global Default Wave | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RANKED: We tried 7 food delivery services... | Business Insider
- How to convince people you're a wine expert when you really aren... | Business Insider
- 7 space mysteries no scientist can explain | Business Insider
- There's a mad rush for housing like we haven't seen since the end... | Business Insider
- We asked a Navy SEAL what he ate during training, and his answer shocked us | Business Insider
- Ivanka Trump describes her life as the daughter of a potential... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek