EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why TRUMP is good for USD and FX | ZeroHedge
- Sweden: Is Islam Compatible With Democracy? | ZeroHedge
- “Road Trains” Are Ready: Who Wins, and Who Loses? | Financial Sense
- It's Over: Even MSNBC Turns On Hillary - "Stop Lying, Stop Digging" | ZeroHedge
- The Solar Story Is Just Getting Started | Financial Sense
- Bank of America's Winning Excuse: "We Didn't Mean To" | ZeroHedge
- Major Cycle Low Upcoming in Gold | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There are rare deals on Sonos' exceptional speakers today | Business Insider
- 24 military movies to watch over Memorial Day weekend | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The upcoming Echo-like Apple TV might include a camera (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This golf tracking system turns your phone into a virtual caddie | Business Insider
- Three US companies are hoarding the most cash | Business Insider
- The 27 most physically active jobs in America | Business Insider