EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Money Is Energy: George Mobus Discusses Biophysical Economics and Alternative Theories of Value | Financial Sense
- Why One Trader Believes The BOJ Made A "Massive Misstep" | ZeroHedge
- The Deutsche Bank Settlement is Meaningless | ZeroHedge
- "Carnage" - Dan Loeb Explains Why This Has Been A "Catastrophic" Time or Hedge Funds | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Will Be The Least Of Your Worries - America Has Economic Diarrhea | ZeroHedge
- Volume Collapses As China Commodity Exchanges Ordered To "Curb Speculation" | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Plunges As Dollar Drops To 11 Month Lows, Commodities Rise | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 12 wealthiest public colleges in America | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Why your smartphone could be causing your face to break out | Business Insider
- What does 'beg the question' mean? It's complicated | Business Insider
- It looks like 2010 all... | Business Insider
- Now is the time to sell your Wii U | Business Insider
- Now we know why Valeant's new CEO took the job, and it seems politicians are upset... | Business Insider