EA Shares on the Move
Since the launch last week SWTOR has hit the 1 million players mark making it the fastest in history to do so for any MMO title. Mastery said last week:
Look for EA shares to finish 2012 at $24. They will return to their 52-week high during the next six months provided the Rating Agencies don't kill all major equities by downgrading the EU players.
We were bold anticipating EA closing at $24 by the end of this week, however a 5% move since we predicted such is a respectable gain.
EA is riding high thanks to the success of SWTOR, the stock will get back to its 12 month high in early 2012.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Taper Hurdle for Santa Clause Rally | Financial Sense
- Potential Danger Signal | Financial Sense
- Direct Orders from the Lululemon Command Center | iBankCoin.com
- Introducing the Knightscope K5 Security Robot, Effective Cost $6.25 per Hour | Financial Sense
- Bitcoin Offers Free Currency Movement in China, for Now | Financial Sense
- China Says No to Bitcoins, but Yes to the Russian Ruble | Financial Sense
- China Island Hopping Into the Bell | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Everything You Need To Know About Chipotle's Game-Changing New Catering | Business Insider
- These 9 Mobile Game Companies Got Over $100 Million In Sales In 2013 | Business Insider
- Report: Microsoft Is Eyeing Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf As Its Next CEO... | Business Insider
- What Imgur Is And Why Yahoo Wants To Buy It | Business Insider
- Ericsson: Biometric Smartphones Will Go Mainstream Next... | Business Insider
- Minnesota National Guardsman Accused Of... | Business Insider