Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dallas Fed Unchanged in November, Despite 11 Of 15 Components Declining | ZeroHedge
- Service PMI Misses, Tumbles To 7-Month Lows, "Extreme Weather" Warning For GDP Issued | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: The Federal Reserve Is At The Heart Of The Debt Enslavement System That Dominates Our Lives | ZeroHedge
- Brent Plunge To $60 If OPEC Fails To Cut, Junk Bond Rout, Default Cycle, "Profit Recession" To Follow | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Most Popular "Hedge Fund" Stocks in The Third Quarter | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ousted Retrophin CEO Sold Stock While Urging Investors to Buy | TheStreet.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Samsung sells defence, petrochemical units for $1.7 bn | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: A $40 Million Manhattan Penthouse Specially Designed To... | Business Insider
- 5 Items You Need To Survive At The Airport [Up To 58% Off] | Business Insider
- Uber Will Be Valued At $40 Billion In New Round, Says Report | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek