Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Official: Trump Has Enough Delegates To Win The Republican Nomination | ZeroHedge
- "The System Itself Is At Risk" Bill Gross Warns, Shorts Credit As "Day Of Reckoning Is Coming" | ZeroHedge
- Least Transparent Ever - The Truth About Obama's Liberal Potemkin Village | ZeroHedge
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- “Road Trains” Are Ready: Who Wins, and Who Loses? | Financial Sense
- How Low Can Gold Go? The Gold Shakeout Continues, Stay The Course! | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve Accidentally Admits It Is Causing Inequality | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tinder CEO Sean Rad has hired 6 people after matching with them... | Business Insider
- A study says teens are spending nearly all their waking hours staring at screens | Business Insider
- Japan's prime minister publicly scolded Obama to his face over 'despicable... | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' investor Robert Herjavec shares the top 3... | Business Insider
- Here are all the big banks that paid Hillary Clinton for speeches... | Business Insider
- The Golden State Warriors are facing their biggest fear and their... | Business Insider
- Mysterious Google-backed startup Magic Leap wants to work with... | Business Insider