Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine: A Perspective From Europe | ZeroHedge
- QE Will Come to the Eurozone – and, Like Elsewhere, It Will Be a Failure | Financial Sense
- R&R After the M&A | iBankCoin.com
- Fed-Driven Complacency Sparks Record Streak Of VIX-Selling Inflows | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slide As NATO 'Condemns" Russian Invasion, Warns Of "Alarming Build-Up" Of Forces | ZeroHedge
- Looking to Crash This Wedding for Football Season | iBankCoin.com
- Small Cap Relative Strength | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Here Are The Odds On Who Will Win At Monday's Emmy Awards | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Stop Trading: Don't Worry About Gilead Sciences | TheStreet.com
- Chelsea Handler Is Reportedly Making $10 Million For New Netflix Deal | Business Insider
- Watch Japanese Artists Paint Dragons With A Single Brushstroke | Business Insider
- Anonymous Social Network Secret Has A Bullying Problem, So Now It's Going To Stop... | Business Insider
- Sprint Answers Competition With Lowest 'Unlimited' Rates | TheStreet.com