Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISIS: Mapping A Militant Expansion | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 22, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Austria Confirms Faith In Fiat Fading: Repatriates 110 Tons Of Gold From BOE | ZeroHedge
- The US Department Of Commerce Officially Jumps The Shark, Will "Double Seasonally Adjust" GDP Data | ZeroHedge
- Junk-Rated Chicago Has A Billion Dollar Pension Problem | ZeroHedge
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
- These Are The 50 Top Hedge Fund Long And Short Positions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's one problem with Jeb Bush's criticism... | Business Insider
- French adventurer seeks Pacific record with 'flying... | Business Insider
- LA tech guru explains the startup movement that is going to define the next... | Business Insider
- There's a difference between internal and external customers —but both are always... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Merkel says still 'a lot to do' for Greek debt deal | Business Insider
- Sold! to the man with $12,400: a pair of Japanese melons | Business Insider