Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THe ReTuRN oF DR NO…. | ZeroHedge
- Finally The Truth: "The Greek Debt Is So Big Everyone Understands It Won’t Be Repaid" | ZeroHedge
- "There Are Obvious Signs Of Distress" In The Manufacturing Industry | ZeroHedge
- 17 Year Federal Judge Savages 'War On Drugs': "This Is A War I Saw Destroy Lives... Makes No Sense" | ZeroHedge
- Why Is the American Dream Dead In The South? | ZeroHedge
- Shale Drillers About To Be "Zero Hedged" As Loss Protection Expires | ZeroHedge
- What Choice Do We Have? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The story of Yamaha should terrify HP, Dell, Cisco, and anybody else who sells... | Business Insider
- No racial motivation in US church fires: official | Business Insider
- This disgusting video shows the mysterious science of... | Business Insider
- How to tell if your Cuban cigars are real or fake | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- 3 factors are brewing the perfect storm for shark attacks | Business Insider
- Is draft beer better than bottled beer? | Business Insider