Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- W-I-L-D! | ZeroHedge
- Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU | Financial Sense
- Brexit: Individualism > Nationalism > Globalism | ZeroHedge
- 4 Reasons the Twin Towers Could NOT Have Been Brought Down With Explosives On 9/11 | ZeroHedge
- Global Institutions May Be Susceptible To Hackers, SWIFT Remains Vulnerable | ZeroHedge
- This Was Obvious in 2010 and Stated Explicitly Last March - The Euro, Stick a Fork In it, Its Just About Done! | ZeroHedge
- Boris Johnson Wins Key Support To Become PM As Labour Leader Foils Leadership Coup | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- comScore begins tracking offline foot traffic and sales | Business Insider
- Why Britain left | Business Insider
- A Netflix 'download button' could be in the... | Business Insider
- Brexit could have terrible consequences for the future of the planet | Business Insider
- LeBron James had a great response when the top pick in the NBA Draft said he... | Business Insider
- Michael Gove backs Boris Johnson for prime minister | Business Insider
- The Brexit will create 'significant challenges' for universities | Business Insider