Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "ObamaCare Will Explode" Trump Tweets As WSJ Lashes Out At "ObamaCare Republicans" | ZeroHedge
- A Big Tailwind for the Stock Market Has Now Dissipated | Financial Sense
- There Will Be Those Who Perish In The Next Crisis, And Those "Who Survive In Underground Luxury" | ZeroHedge
- Colonel Shaffer: "I Believe This is Much Worse Than Watergate" | ZeroHedge
- "They're Like The Praetorian Guard" - Whistleblower Confirms NSA Targeted Congress, The Supreme Court, & Trump | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Fund CIO: "The Market Doesn’t Care About Health Care. Poor People Care About Health Care" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Asks "Have We Reached Peak Cash?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Navy SEAL explains what to do if you're attacked by a shark | Business Insider
- You can drive tanks and... | Business Insider
- Mexico’s mass graves illustrate a horrifying norm for those living in... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- 'Seems like it’s going to be about his corporate cronies':... | Business Insider
- There's a strange corner of the internet that loves to look at... | Business Insider
- 6 tips for selling your home in this year's wild market | Business Insider