Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Muppet Slaughter: Goldman Removes Adidas From Its "Conviction Buy" List Minutes After Its Biggest Drop In History | ZeroHedge
- Silver Eagle Bullion Coins Reach 26 Million For 2014 | ZeroHedge
- CIA Admits Spying On Senate Computers | ZeroHedge
- King Coal Deposed in West, but Reigns in East | Financial Sense
- A Rally is Coming | iBankCoin.com
- Propaganda Full Frontal: A Little High Level Intervention And This Is What Happens | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: The Interest Rate Conundrum | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How To Tell An Employee They're Failing Without Making Them Cry | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Man Straps On GoPro, Jumps Off Building | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- These Guys Raised $7 Million To Create A Calendar App That Thinks For You | Business Insider
- The iPhone 6 Isn't Coming Until October, Says MacRumors (AAPL... | Business Insider
- LIVE: LinkedIn's Q2 Earnings (LNKD) | Business Insider