Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape - Some Folks Jumped The White House Fence, Again | ZeroHedge
- Tech Bellwether IBM Sees Big Earnings Miss | Financial Sense
- HeLLo, My NaMe Is DR EBoLa... | ZeroHedge
- Dummies Guide To President Obama's Early Warning System | ZeroHedge
- The Reckoning for 3D Printers | iBankCoin.com
- SHHHH, IT’S VIX SEASON | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US urgent air bag warning affects 7.8 mn cars | Business Insider
- Why Facebook Is Still The Dominant Social Network, In One Chart (FB) | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Bulls Are Back in Charge | TheStreet.com
- Mark Zuckerberg Taught Himself Mandarin While Running Facebook — He Got So Good... | Business Insider
- The Federal Reserve Is Causing Global Markets to Drop Again | TheStreet.com
- Woman charged after baby corpses found in Canada... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com