Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Signs That The Economy Is Weakening | ZeroHedge
- Fired Before Hired: How Corporations Rigged The Job Market And Killed The American Dream | ZeroHedge
- Bond Market Not Seeing Any Upcoming Rate Hikes After A Blistering 2 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- US Companies Report, Imported Unemployment/Deflation Appear Eerily Similar to Great Depression: ALL OUT (Currency) WAR! pt 2.5 | ZeroHedge
- Yesterday's "Dip" Was A Warning... To Get Out Of The Casino | ZeroHedge
- 5 Year Auction Yield Tumbles To Lowest Since May 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Putin Pivots Back: Russia Confirms Willingness To Provide Financial Aid To Greece | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ICC allows banned Aamer to play domestic cricket | Business Insider
- Facebook beats forecasts with strong profit gains | Business Insider
- Here's Everything Leaving Netflix In February | Business Insider
- MAP: Here Are The 43 Tesco Stores That Will Be Shut Down To Cut Costs | Business Insider
- Fired-up Serena to face teen Keys in Aussie semi | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek