Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Marissa Mayer Blames “Gender-Charged” Reporting Of Yahoo | ZeroHedge
- Wasserman Schultz: "I Am Not Going To Gavel In The Convention" | ZeroHedge
- FishLivesMatter: California To Decide If Saving 'Delta Smelt' Is Worth $65 Billion Of Taxpayer Money | ZeroHedge
- Loonie Hits 4-Month Lows As Oil Sinks | ZeroHedge
- DNC Chairwoman "Quarantined" From Convention After Sanders Demands "Someone Be Held Accountable" For Emails | ZeroHedge
- China Plans Military Exercise in South China Sea | Financial Sense
- "Billionaires For Billary": Mike Bloomberg Will Endorse Hillary | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS SLIDE: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- The bond bull market is going to... | Business Insider
- The US Navy’s most expensive war ship ever is experiencing more... | Business Insider
- Here's everything leaving Netflix in August that you need to watch | Business Insider
- Former Starbucks employee reveals what baristas really think of your... | Business Insider
- A Harvard psychologist who explains how our iPhones are giving us bad posture... | Business Insider
- The next 'Thor' movie had no official footage at Comic-Con, so it did something... | Business Insider