Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Origins and Implications of the Scottish Referendum | Financial Sense
- Last Stand Approaching for Gold | Financial Sense
- The NYSE Would Like You To Know All Is Well As BABA Looms | ZeroHedge
- Top U.S. Military Official: Our Arab “Allies” Support ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Says "No" - The Results So Far: NO 54.3% - 45.7% YES (26/32 In: NO 21 - 5 YES) | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Perfect (Dollar) Storm – When Currencies Collide Part 2 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Amazon Just Paid Nearly $5 Million To Own The Entire '.Buy' Web... | Business Insider
- Australia says jihadists targeting PM and parliament | Business Insider
- Obama Can't Stand The Leader Of The Democratic Party [... | Business Insider
- HANGOVER: These Are The Scenes Of Drunken Disappointment... | Business Insider
- Olympic chief warns over sex harassment at Asian Games | Business Insider
- Hackers Target eBay Users With Fake iPhone Listings (EBAY) | Business Insider