Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Doug Casey Warns "Every American Needs To Be Concerned Right Now" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Can Easily Undo Obama’s Arctic Drilling Bans | Financial Sense
- Globalization's Reality - World Trade Has Increased By Less Than 1% Annually In The Last Decade | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Declaration Of War: 12 Things He Must Do For America To Be Great Again | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump, Betsy DeVos and School Choice | Financial Sense
- Why A Bitcoin ETF May Not Be Coming Any Time Soon | ZeroHedge
- Fake News About "Love" For Obamacare? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 hidden iPhone tricks that only power users know about | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- White House says they're in the... | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley has pulled off a Wall Street magic trick | Business Insider
- This fried chicken restaurant has just 3 menu items — and San Franciscans... | Business Insider
- UK Prime Minister May to discuss trade, NATO as first foreign... | Business Insider
- Here's what happened to sea levels the last... | Business Insider