Strong Volume Gainers (WD,ANGO,UNXL,IN,CBMX)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Walker & Dunlop Inc (WD) is currently trading at $16.4 on volume of 406721. Its 52 week range is between $10.85 and $17.65.
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) is currently trading at $10.77 on volume of 287328. Its 52 week range is between $10 and $15.39.
UniPixel Inc (UNXL) is currently trading at $15.07 on volume of 3287156. Its 52 week range is between $4.27 and $9.84.
Intermec Inc (IN) is currently trading at $9.83.on volume of 17894132. Its 52 week range is $4.97 and $8.84.
CombiMatrix Corp (CBMX) is currently trading at $10.35.on volume of 2954822. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $20.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chart(s) Of The Day: A Decade Of GDP Revisions | ZeroHedge
- Right Now: House Voting Whether To Sue Obama | ZeroHedge
- Actionable Long Trading Ideas | iBankCoin.com
- Chicago PMI Collapses To 13-Month Lows, Biggest Miss On Record | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Oil Tumbles Below $100 - 10-Week Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Trillion Dollar Question: What Happens When Quantitative Easing Ends? | Financial Sense
- How and Why the Chinese Are Buying Property Outside of China | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Soon Enough, iPhone Owners Won't Have To Worry About Forgetting Their Passwords Ever... | Business Insider
- Mass Layoffs In The Tech Industry Are Up 68% | Business Insider
- It Is 'Highly Unlikely' Snapchat Will Raise A Boatload Of Money From *Alibaba* | Business Insider
- The Showrooming Threat Has Been Overblown — Here's Why | Business Insider
- 11 Little-Known Facts About China That Will Make You Smarter | Business Insider
- The iPhone 6 Isn't Coming Until October, Says MacRumors (AAPL... | Business Insider
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Playing China Through U.S. Stocks | TheStreet.com