Strong Volume Gainers (WD,ANGO,UNXL,IN,CBMX)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Walker & Dunlop Inc (WD) is currently trading at $16.4 on volume of 406721. Its 52 week range is between $10.85 and $17.65.
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) is currently trading at $10.77 on volume of 287328. Its 52 week range is between $10 and $15.39.
UniPixel Inc (UNXL) is currently trading at $15.07 on volume of 3287156. Its 52 week range is between $4.27 and $9.84.
Intermec Inc (IN) is currently trading at $9.83.on volume of 17894132. Its 52 week range is $4.97 and $8.84.
CombiMatrix Corp (CBMX) is currently trading at $10.35.on volume of 2954822. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $20.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Housing Affordability: How Does the U.S. Compare to Canada, China, Australia, Japan, Ireland, UK | Financial Sense
- What Crispin Odey, And His $12.4 Billion In AUM, Thinks Are The 6 Risks Underpriced By The Market | ZeroHedge
- Jeffrey Saut Makes Long-Term Bullish Case for US Stocks | Financial Sense
- Did Goldman Just Call The Top Of The "Strong Dollar" Trade | ZeroHedge
- NEWS FROM THE ASS OF EUROPE | iBankCoin.com
- Shocking Images Of China's Dire Pollution Problem | ZeroHedge
- The ECB Blinked, And Gold Once Again Proves To Be a Wealth-Saver | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What The Mural On The Outside Of Apple's New Store In China... | Business Insider
- Rebel leader announces launch of assault on Ukraine... | Business Insider
- Britain marks 50th anniversary of Churchill's death | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- The World's Most Accurate Apple Analyst Is Predicting Mind-Melting iPhone Sales (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Crucial New Career Advice From LinkedIn's Billionaire Founder Reid Hoffman... | Business Insider
- Japan vows to 'never give up' search for IS hostages | Business Insider