Strong Volume Gainers (WD,ANGO,UNXL,IN,CBMX)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Walker & Dunlop Inc (WD) is currently trading at $16.4 on volume of 406721. Its 52 week range is between $10.85 and $17.65.
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) is currently trading at $10.77 on volume of 287328. Its 52 week range is between $10 and $15.39.
UniPixel Inc (UNXL) is currently trading at $15.07 on volume of 3287156. Its 52 week range is between $4.27 and $9.84.
Intermec Inc (IN) is currently trading at $9.83.on volume of 17894132. Its 52 week range is $4.97 and $8.84.
CombiMatrix Corp (CBMX) is currently trading at $10.35.on volume of 2954822. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $20.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- We're in a Global Bear Market, Says Leading Technician | Financial Sense
- Bonds & Bullion Bid But Brexit Blowback Batters Banks | ZeroHedge
- These "Brexit" Market Moves Were Bigger Than Anything Seen In 2008... And What Comes Next | ZeroHedge
- Why Did The UK Enter The EU In The First Place? | ZeroHedge
- Target2 Imbalances Grow: ECB Overtakes Greece as Third Largest Debtor | Financial Sense
- Civil Uprising Escalates As 8th EU Nation Threatens Referendum | ZeroHedge
- "Choppy Conditions" - British Pound, Stocks Plunge As Market Await China Open | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 21 of the most absurdly inconsiderate airline passengers to ever fly the... | Business Insider
- People are spending less at restaurants... | Business Insider
- An electric Jaguar SUV could be on the way to battle the Tesla Model X | Business Insider
- Apple and Microsoft are fighting a secret war for the future of technology (AAPL, MSFT)... | Business Insider
- 13 of the most unusual things you can do with a loved one's... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton steps out for New York's pride parade | Business Insider
- The Supreme Court's ruling on affirmative action will 'significantly impact' a... | Business Insider