Strong Volume Gainers (WD,ANGO,UNXL,IN,CBMX)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Walker & Dunlop Inc (WD) is currently trading at $16.4 on volume of 406721. Its 52 week range is between $10.85 and $17.65.
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) is currently trading at $10.77 on volume of 287328. Its 52 week range is between $10 and $15.39.
UniPixel Inc (UNXL) is currently trading at $15.07 on volume of 3287156. Its 52 week range is between $4.27 and $9.84.
Intermec Inc (IN) is currently trading at $9.83.on volume of 17894132. Its 52 week range is $4.97 and $8.84.
CombiMatrix Corp (CBMX) is currently trading at $10.35.on volume of 2954822. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $20.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
- Monday Humor: Now Available With A 30 Year Fixed-Rate FHA Loan | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Plunges Back Below $56, Nasdaq Red On Gilead Weakness | ZeroHedge
- EViL TiDiNGS To You ALL... | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Consolidates Gains, Oil Steadies, Ruble Recovers | Financial Sense
- If Energy Prices Remain Near Current Levels, Canada's Economy Is in Trouble | Financial Sense
- North Korea Warns Of Attacks Against White House, Pentagon And Entire "Cesspool Of Terrorism" That Is America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sony Reportedly Tried To Get Dish Network To Release 'The Interview' | Business Insider
- US urges N. Korea to compensate Sony for cyberattack | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Google self-driving car prototype ready to try road | Business Insider
- Johnny Manziel Out For The Season After Injuring His Hamstring Sunday | Business Insider
- The Vision And Cunning Of An Unknown American Changed The Shape Of London | Business Insider
- The NFL's Nightmare Playoff Scenario Is About To Come True... Again | Business Insider