Strong Volume Gainers (WD,ANGO,UNXL,IN,CBMX)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Walker & Dunlop Inc (WD) is currently trading at $16.4 on volume of 406721. Its 52 week range is between $10.85 and $17.65.
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) is currently trading at $10.77 on volume of 287328. Its 52 week range is between $10 and $15.39.
UniPixel Inc (UNXL) is currently trading at $15.07 on volume of 3287156. Its 52 week range is between $4.27 and $9.84.
Intermec Inc (IN) is currently trading at $9.83.on volume of 17894132. Its 52 week range is $4.97 and $8.84.
CombiMatrix Corp (CBMX) is currently trading at $10.35.on volume of 2954822. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $20.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Denzel Washington Slams Mainstream Media For Peddling "Bullshit" | ZeroHedge
- US Housing Market Reeling After Mortgage Rates Jump To Two Years Highs | ZeroHedge
- Russia-Europe Relationship: On The Threshold Of A New Era | ZeroHedge
- China Newspapers Blast "Diplomatic Rookie" Trump For "Inability To Keep His Mouth Shut" | ZeroHedge
- The Great Middle Class Revolt Gets Bigger | Financial Sense
- The Tide Is Turning Against The Oligarchs | ZeroHedge
- Powerful 6.8 Magnitude Quake Strikes Off The Coast Of Northern California | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi has formally resigned | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- New York Yankees reportedly sign Aroldis... | Business Insider
- Here's what's next for Facebook, according to a top analyst (FB... | Business Insider
- Leaked NSA document says metadata collection is one of agency's 'most useful tools... | Business Insider
- Facebook is copying Snapchat's geofilters by letting people... | Business Insider
- The 10 US cities where Americans have the best credit | Business Insider