Strong Volume Gainers (WD,ANGO,UNXL,IN,CBMX)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Walker & Dunlop Inc (WD) is currently trading at $16.4 on volume of 406721. Its 52 week range is between $10.85 and $17.65.
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) is currently trading at $10.77 on volume of 287328. Its 52 week range is between $10 and $15.39.
UniPixel Inc (UNXL) is currently trading at $15.07 on volume of 3287156. Its 52 week range is between $4.27 and $9.84.
Intermec Inc (IN) is currently trading at $9.83.on volume of 17894132. Its 52 week range is $4.97 and $8.84.
CombiMatrix Corp (CBMX) is currently trading at $10.35.on volume of 2954822. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $20.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brazil's Banana Scoundrels Will Now Win Their Olympics | ZeroHedge
- What Preppers haven't Prepped for - the big gaping hole | ZeroHedge
- Trump Closing Gap With Hillary In Latest Reuters Poll: This Is How He Could Win | ZeroHedge
- The Apotheosis Of Bubble Finance - Folly Of The FANGs, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- "Racist, Untrained, Murdering" San Francisco Cops Slam Kaepernick, Demand Apology | ZeroHedge
- "We Are At A Point Where The Encroachment Of Government Power Has Historically Resulted In Rebellion" | ZeroHedge
- July New Home Sales Soar to 12.4% Month-over-Month, Surprises Forecast | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rackspace goes private to focus on customer management (RAX) | Business Insider
- The Democratic National Committee has embraced an app that Edward Snowden says he uses every... | Business Insider
- Non-Western powers are muscling in on Middle East... | Business Insider
- Turkish air strikes in Syria reportedly kill 25... | Business Insider
- Brock Turner is set to be released from jail Friday after serving half of his... | Business Insider
- How BuzzFeed, Vice, and Bill Simmons followed the same path to success | Business Insider
- Turkey is facing brain drain | Business Insider