Strong Volume Gainers (WD,ANGO,UNXL,IN,CBMX)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Walker & Dunlop Inc (WD) is currently trading at $16.4 on volume of 406721. Its 52 week range is between $10.85 and $17.65.
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) is currently trading at $10.77 on volume of 287328. Its 52 week range is between $10 and $15.39.
UniPixel Inc (UNXL) is currently trading at $15.07 on volume of 3287156. Its 52 week range is between $4.27 and $9.84.
Intermec Inc (IN) is currently trading at $9.83.on volume of 17894132. Its 52 week range is $4.97 and $8.84.
CombiMatrix Corp (CBMX) is currently trading at $10.35.on volume of 2954822. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $20.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump: Titan of Corporate Tax Cuts | ZeroHedge
- Markets Cheer BOJ Announcement | Financial Sense
- The Wedge That's Driving Facebook's Stock | ZeroHedge
- Saudis Offer To Cut Production By 500,000 Barrels: "The Oil Market Situation Is Much More Critical" | ZeroHedge
- Smoking Hot Wives, Gold, And The Dollar (+ Other Good Stuff) | ZeroHedge
- How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback | Financial Sense
- Eric Peters: "In The End, Central Banking Monetary Magic Is All Nonsense, Empty Formulas, Illusions" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on immigration | Business Insider
- The thoughts T. Boone Pickens says keep him up at... | Business Insider
- Here are the 6 tech companies most likely to be acquired next... | Business Insider
- How Ralph Lauren went from lowly tie salesman to billionaire | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- Watch the US Navy test out one of its newest ships... | Business Insider
- World trade is in a slump | Business Insider