Strong Volume Gainers (WD,ANGO,UNXL,IN,CBMX)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Walker & Dunlop Inc (WD) is currently trading at $16.4 on volume of 406721. Its 52 week range is between $10.85 and $17.65.
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) is currently trading at $10.77 on volume of 287328. Its 52 week range is between $10 and $15.39.
UniPixel Inc (UNXL) is currently trading at $15.07 on volume of 3287156. Its 52 week range is between $4.27 and $9.84.
Intermec Inc (IN) is currently trading at $9.83.on volume of 17894132. Its 52 week range is $4.97 and $8.84.
CombiMatrix Corp (CBMX) is currently trading at $10.35.on volume of 2954822. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $20.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q3 EPS Expectations Just Turned Negative: Six Consecutive Quarters Of Declining Earnings | ZeroHedge
- The 9-Point Guide To Deciphering Political Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 22, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- I Failed at 1,001 Things. Here’s What Happened Next: | Altucher Confidential
- DSK'd? IMF's Lagarde Loses Fight To Avoid French Trial Over Corruption Case | ZeroHedge
- Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs | Financial Sense
- Former Fed Governor Admits "Fed Is Not Data Dependent; It Is Propping Up Asset Markets" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The bodies are piling up in one of Mexico's tourist havens... | Business Insider
- The Nest thermostat is rarely on sale, but you can save $50 on... | Business Insider
- The tide may be turning for US crude production, says CBA | Business Insider
- 'The time is now': Former KKK leader David Duke announces candidacy for US... | Business Insider
- Why I stopped shopping at Forever 21 | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Here's why it will be so unbearably hot this weekend | Business Insider