Strong Volume Gainers (WD,ANGO,UNXL,IN,CBMX)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Walker & Dunlop Inc (WD) is currently trading at $16.4 on volume of 406721. Its 52 week range is between $10.85 and $17.65.
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) is currently trading at $10.77 on volume of 287328. Its 52 week range is between $10 and $15.39.
UniPixel Inc (UNXL) is currently trading at $15.07 on volume of 3287156. Its 52 week range is between $4.27 and $9.84.
Intermec Inc (IN) is currently trading at $9.83.on volume of 17894132. Its 52 week range is $4.97 and $8.84.
CombiMatrix Corp (CBMX) is currently trading at $10.35.on volume of 2954822. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $20.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Freedom Caucus Confirms Support For Revised Obamacare Replacement Bill | ZeroHedge
- S&P: These Ten Retailers Will File For Bankruptcy Next | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Drop In March - Stagnant For 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- Ontario Finally Moves to Douse Real Estate Inferno | Financial Sense
- Treasury Sells $34 Billion In 5Y Paper In Ugly, Tailing Auction At Lowest Yield Since November | ZeroHedge
- China, India, and Japan Are Very Interested in Sri Lanka – Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- Alberta Warns Trump Of Retaliation If Energy Sanctions Begin | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The best racing game ever made is getting a truly insane addition | Business Insider
- The pros and cons of psychometric credit scoring | Business Insider
- Apple might compete with SpaceX in an unexpected business | Business Insider
- I learned how to control a screen with my mind, and the strange technique could... | Business Insider
- ESPN is laying off 100 employees, including some of its biggest names | Business Insider
- Physicists have discovered a strange new type of aurora named 'Steve' | Business Insider
- 11 life-hack gadgets that will make your workspace more comfortable and organized | Business Insider