Strong Volume Gainers (WD,ANGO,UNXL,IN,CBMX)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Walker & Dunlop Inc (WD) is currently trading at $16.4 on volume of 406721. Its 52 week range is between $10.85 and $17.65.
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) is currently trading at $10.77 on volume of 287328. Its 52 week range is between $10 and $15.39.
UniPixel Inc (UNXL) is currently trading at $15.07 on volume of 3287156. Its 52 week range is between $4.27 and $9.84.
Intermec Inc (IN) is currently trading at $9.83.on volume of 17894132. Its 52 week range is $4.97 and $8.84.
CombiMatrix Corp (CBMX) is currently trading at $10.35.on volume of 2954822. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $20.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Arab Spring 2.0: Wahhabis Go Nuclear | ZeroHedge
- EuRO TRaSH 2015 | ZeroHedge
- "Strongly Dissatisfied" China Warns US "Accident" Is "Highly Likely" In South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton's Speech Requirements: Private Jets, Presidential Suites And Lots Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- Greece Is On The Ragged Edge: Bloodied Idealogues Vs. Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
- Junk-Rated Chicago Has A Billion Dollar Pension Problem | ZeroHedge
- Is Greece Still A Country If Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 9 books the CEO of a $700 million company recommends everyone read | Business Insider
- Eurovision Song Contest starts in Vienna | Business Insider
- Salvadoran 'voice of voiceless' archbishop... | Business Insider
- Gulf producers to resist cuts at OPEC meet: analysts | Business Insider
- Olsen twins to skip 'Full House' reboot | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek