Strong Volume Gainers (WD,ANGO,UNXL,IN,CBMX)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Walker & Dunlop Inc (WD) is currently trading at $16.4 on volume of 406721. Its 52 week range is between $10.85 and $17.65.
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) is currently trading at $10.77 on volume of 287328. Its 52 week range is between $10 and $15.39.
UniPixel Inc (UNXL) is currently trading at $15.07 on volume of 3287156. Its 52 week range is between $4.27 and $9.84.
Intermec Inc (IN) is currently trading at $9.83.on volume of 17894132. Its 52 week range is $4.97 and $8.84.
CombiMatrix Corp (CBMX) is currently trading at $10.35.on volume of 2954822. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $20.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- They Call Them Junk Bonds For A Reason... | ZeroHedge
- MH17: For Bankers, Every Crisis and Tragedy is an Opportunity to Manufacture Profits | ZeroHedge
- Ronald Stoeferle: Gold Bottoming; Higher Inflation Ahead | Financial Sense
- American Political Discourse Summed Up In 1 Cartoon | ZeroHedge
- By the Book Into the Bell | iBankCoin.com
- Obama's Ukraine Update - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The First Victims of the End of QE – Small Cap Stocks and Junk Bonds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TIME WARNER DIGS IN: Board Removes Ability For Shareholders To Force Vote... | Business Insider
- Fred Armisen Anonymously Calls Payphones For Heineken Social Experiment... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Herbalife Plummets (HLF) | Business Insider
- How Will Gilead Sciences Stock Be Affected by Solvadi Hepatitis C Finding? | TheStreet.com
- 15 Things You Should Do Before You Turn 30 | Business Insider
- Mixing Alcohol With Energy Drinks Makes Us Want To Drink More | Business Insider