Strong Volume Gainers (IXJ,CYB,QIHU,EWO,PATH)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares S&P Global Healthcare (IXJ) is currently trading at $64.59 on volume of 304097. Its 52 week range is between $53.89 and $66.34.
WisdomTree Dreyfus Chinese Yuan (CYB) is currently trading at $25.79 on volume of 173838. Its 52 week range is between $25 and $25.78.
Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (QIHU) is currently trading at $27.02 on volume of 8958539. Its 52 week range is between $13.71 and $26.35.
iShares MSCI Austria Investable Mkt Idx (EWO) is currently trading at $17.08.on volume of 798397. Its 52 week range is $12.94 and $17.04.
NuPathe Inc (PATH) is currently trading at $3.46.on volume of 1146599. Its 52 week range is between $1.52 and $5.1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak Inequality: $500 Million Asking Price For LA Mansion | ZeroHedge
- Using Logic, Facts, & Basic Math? - You Are A "Doomer" | ZeroHedge
- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Paul Singer Reveals The "Bigger Short" | ZeroHedge
- And Just Like That, Volume Is Back | ZeroHedge
- "New Silk Road" Part 2: Cold War Or Competition? | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, In The Real Economy... Or Why Deutsche Thinks "Lunatics Are Running" The Fed | ZeroHedge
- Trannies Tumble As Death Cross Triggers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Security forces battle militants in Kabul diplomatic... | Business Insider
- Here come durable goods orders... | Business Insider
- Broadcom spikes 17% on reported buyout talks (BRCM, AVGO) | Business Insider
- Vox Media buys Kara Swisher's tech trade publication... | Business Insider
- Brexit beckons as 97% of Britons... | Business Insider
- Plus500 customers are going to have... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com