Strong Volume Gainers (IXJ,CYB,QIHU,EWO,PATH)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares S&P Global Healthcare (IXJ) is currently trading at $64.59 on volume of 304097. Its 52 week range is between $53.89 and $66.34.
WisdomTree Dreyfus Chinese Yuan (CYB) is currently trading at $25.79 on volume of 173838. Its 52 week range is between $25 and $25.78.
Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (QIHU) is currently trading at $27.02 on volume of 8958539. Its 52 week range is between $13.71 and $26.35.
iShares MSCI Austria Investable Mkt Idx (EWO) is currently trading at $17.08.on volume of 798397. Its 52 week range is $12.94 and $17.04.
NuPathe Inc (PATH) is currently trading at $3.46.on volume of 1146599. Its 52 week range is between $1.52 and $5.1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- France To Deploy 3,000 Troops To Schools: "The Threat Is Real" Education Minister Says | ZeroHedge
- France: The Religious War Few Wish To Face | ZeroHedge
- Mylan CEO: "The US Healthcare System Bubble Is Going To Burst; This Is No Different Than The Subprime Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- China Plans to Slash Crude Demand by 250,000 Bpd | Financial Sense
- SoRoS... | ZeroHedge
- Oil Headwinds Become Tailwinds | Financial Sense
- "Central Banks Now Own $25 Trillion Of Financial Assets" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'The Wolfe' is an external processor that... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Experts are poking holes in Stanford's new... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider
- 11 things people in successful relationships do every day | Business Insider
- The 12 best Matthew McConaughey performances ever, ranked | Business Insider
- Not everyone is buying into Mylan's EpiPen price plan (MYL) | Business Insider