Strong Volume Gainers (IXJ,CYB,QIHU,EWO,PATH)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares S&P Global Healthcare (IXJ) is currently trading at $64.59 on volume of 304097. Its 52 week range is between $53.89 and $66.34.
WisdomTree Dreyfus Chinese Yuan (CYB) is currently trading at $25.79 on volume of 173838. Its 52 week range is between $25 and $25.78.
Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (QIHU) is currently trading at $27.02 on volume of 8958539. Its 52 week range is between $13.71 and $26.35.
iShares MSCI Austria Investable Mkt Idx (EWO) is currently trading at $17.08.on volume of 798397. Its 52 week range is $12.94 and $17.04.
NuPathe Inc (PATH) is currently trading at $3.46.on volume of 1146599. Its 52 week range is between $1.52 and $5.1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISIS Beheads British Aid Worker In "Message To Allies Of America" | ZeroHedge
- The World Order Becomes Disorder | ZeroHedge
- Better Days Ahead | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: Uber X's Latest Driver, Deadmau5 Taking Fares In His $300,000 Mclaren 650S | ZeroHedge
- On The Cliff At The Edge Of The "Permanently High Plateau" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 12, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Keep Your Eye on These Disruptive Tech Ventures | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Ebola-Stricken Doc Receives Experimental Drug, But Which One? | TheStreet.com
- Stock Market Today: Rise in Retail Sales Heats Up Fed Chatter | TheStreet.com
- Fresh rains hamper rescue ops in flood-ravaged Kashmir | Business Insider
- Online Gaming In The US Could Be A $5.2 Billion Business By 2020 | Business Insider
- Woman incarnate Bardot hits 80 | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com