Strong Volume Gainers (IXJ,CYB,QIHU,EWO,PATH)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares S&P Global Healthcare (IXJ) is currently trading at $64.59 on volume of 304097. Its 52 week range is between $53.89 and $66.34.
WisdomTree Dreyfus Chinese Yuan (CYB) is currently trading at $25.79 on volume of 173838. Its 52 week range is between $25 and $25.78.
Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (QIHU) is currently trading at $27.02 on volume of 8958539. Its 52 week range is between $13.71 and $26.35.
iShares MSCI Austria Investable Mkt Idx (EWO) is currently trading at $17.08.on volume of 798397. Its 52 week range is $12.94 and $17.04.
NuPathe Inc (PATH) is currently trading at $3.46.on volume of 1146599. Its 52 week range is between $1.52 and $5.1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds | Financial Sense
- Hillary Allies Think The Race Is Over As Trump Declares Himself The Debate Winner | ZeroHedge
- Moody’s: The M&A Market Is Flashing a Red Warning Sign | Financial Sense
- "It's Really Broken" - Divergences & Decouplings Dominate Week In Stocks, Bonds, FX | ZeroHedge
- Half Of American Adults Exist In A Government Accessible Facial Recognition Network | ZeroHedge
- Germans Are Leaving Germany 'In Droves' | ZeroHedge
- Inside the Market's Mind: Halloween Edition - Clowns, Balloons, and Scary Times | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Air Force is laying out its future plans for the A-10 | Business Insider
- American teachers agree kindness is more important than good grades | Business Insider
- German policeman dies of gun wound from far-right supporter... | Business Insider
- 30 everyday habits that can help you build wealth | Business Insider
- Curt Schilling surprises Jake Tapper by asking if he can explain why Jews... | Business Insider
- The euro slides to its lowest level since March | Business Insider
- The US is ahead of Europe in blockchain innovation | Business Insider