Strong Volume Gainers (IXJ,CYB,QIHU,EWO,PATH)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares S&P Global Healthcare (IXJ) is currently trading at $64.59 on volume of 304097. Its 52 week range is between $53.89 and $66.34.
WisdomTree Dreyfus Chinese Yuan (CYB) is currently trading at $25.79 on volume of 173838. Its 52 week range is between $25 and $25.78.
Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (QIHU) is currently trading at $27.02 on volume of 8958539. Its 52 week range is between $13.71 and $26.35.
iShares MSCI Austria Investable Mkt Idx (EWO) is currently trading at $17.08.on volume of 798397. Its 52 week range is $12.94 and $17.04.
NuPathe Inc (PATH) is currently trading at $3.46.on volume of 1146599. Its 52 week range is between $1.52 and $5.1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Watch Live As Wells CEO John Stumpf Gets Grilled On The Hill Again: Five Things To Look For | ZeroHedge
- Futures Fail To Rebound As Deutsche Bank Tries To Comfort Markets That It Is "Fine" | ZeroHedge
- The Dying Middle-Class | ZeroHedge
- "The Only Way Out Is Creative Destruction" Sinn Fears "Self-Inflicted Malaise" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche CEO Goes Full 'Dick Fuld': Bailout "Out Of The Question" Sees "Few Risks... Comfortable Liquidity" | ZeroHedge
- BaRRY WTF! | ZeroHedge
- The Growth of the Anti-Establishment Movement Outside the West | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- San Francisco's biggest tech employer just opened a space where... | Business Insider
- How to answer an awkward interview question without accidentally... | Business Insider
- Turkey suffers 38% visitor drop as coup hits tourism | Business Insider
- THE FINTECH REGULATION REPORT: How European regulators are creating fertile ground for... | Business Insider
- It’s time to rethink the role of US Treasurys in your... | Business Insider
- Here's the goofy story behind one of the biggest innovations in gaming... | Business Insider