Strong Volume Gainers (IXJ,CYB,QIHU,EWO,PATH)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares S&P Global Healthcare (IXJ) is currently trading at $64.59 on volume of 304097. Its 52 week range is between $53.89 and $66.34.
WisdomTree Dreyfus Chinese Yuan (CYB) is currently trading at $25.79 on volume of 173838. Its 52 week range is between $25 and $25.78.
Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (QIHU) is currently trading at $27.02 on volume of 8958539. Its 52 week range is between $13.71 and $26.35.
iShares MSCI Austria Investable Mkt Idx (EWO) is currently trading at $17.08.on volume of 798397. Its 52 week range is $12.94 and $17.04.
NuPathe Inc (PATH) is currently trading at $3.46.on volume of 1146599. Its 52 week range is between $1.52 and $5.1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Says "Use Of Force In Ukraine Will Have Consequences" As Column Of Military Vehicles Seen Heading Toward Border | ZeroHedge
- Putin Gets Paid? IMF Agrees $17bn Loan To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Fatty | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Explaining The Horrendous Home Sales Report: It Snowed Everywhere But In The Northeast | ZeroHedge
- Mortgage Standards Are Plunging – It’s Muppet Fleecing Time All Over Again | ZeroHedge
- 60% Of China's Water "Too Polluted To Drink" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Filed A Patent For An Interactive Hologram That Could Reimagine 'Pinch And... | Business Insider
- Redditor Tracks Down A Man's Missing Mother In The Middle Of New York City | Business Insider
- Top Tech And Business 'Thought... | Business Insider
- Tour The Insanely Luxurious Resort Opening On Marlon Brando's Private Island... | Business Insider
- Rich Ex-Facebook Exec Is Still Working Because 'I Have Kids And I Don... | Business Insider
- 19 New Works Of Art That Have The World Buzzing | Business Insider
- We Never Realized Packing Peanuts Could Be So Beautiful | Business Insider