Strong Volume Gainers (IXJ,CYB,QIHU,EWO,PATH)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares S&P Global Healthcare (IXJ) is currently trading at $64.59 on volume of 304097. Its 52 week range is between $53.89 and $66.34.
WisdomTree Dreyfus Chinese Yuan (CYB) is currently trading at $25.79 on volume of 173838. Its 52 week range is between $25 and $25.78.
Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (QIHU) is currently trading at $27.02 on volume of 8958539. Its 52 week range is between $13.71 and $26.35.
iShares MSCI Austria Investable Mkt Idx (EWO) is currently trading at $17.08.on volume of 798397. Its 52 week range is $12.94 and $17.04.
NuPathe Inc (PATH) is currently trading at $3.46.on volume of 1146599. Its 52 week range is between $1.52 and $5.1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the U.S. Really the World’s Top Oil Producer? | Financial Sense
- It’s All About the Fed Today | Financial Sense
- "Bad News Is Bad News"? 30Y Yield Plunges Under 3.00%, Stocks & USD Slide After GDP Miss | ZeroHedge
- Affirmatively Destroying America's Neighborhoods In The War On Suburbia | ZeroHedge
- The Summation Of All Fears | ZeroHedge
- The Disgusting #hashtag | iBankCoin.com
- Did Planned Parenthood Just "Hack" Its Own Website As A Publicity Stunt? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greece expects debt reduction after November: PM | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- A new craze has people 'vaping' caffeine | Business Insider
- Here's what you get when you pay $100 to hack your body | Business Insider
- Mexico fires national team coach Miguel Herrera after he allegedly punched a TV... | Business Insider
- The killing of a famous lion exposes a deeply rooted problem in western culture... | Business Insider
- Part of the Pentagon's email network was just... | Business Insider