Strong Volume Gainers (IXJ,CYB,QIHU,EWO,PATH)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares S&P Global Healthcare (IXJ) is currently trading at $64.59 on volume of 304097. Its 52 week range is between $53.89 and $66.34.
WisdomTree Dreyfus Chinese Yuan (CYB) is currently trading at $25.79 on volume of 173838. Its 52 week range is between $25 and $25.78.
Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (QIHU) is currently trading at $27.02 on volume of 8958539. Its 52 week range is between $13.71 and $26.35.
iShares MSCI Austria Investable Mkt Idx (EWO) is currently trading at $17.08.on volume of 798397. Its 52 week range is $12.94 and $17.04.
NuPathe Inc (PATH) is currently trading at $3.46.on volume of 1146599. Its 52 week range is between $1.52 and $5.1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bear Market Devil Might Be Lurking in the Details | Financial Sense
- Will The Failure Of Central Banking Lead To Global Bloodshed: The French Revolution Case Study | ZeroHedge
- A Worrying Set Of Signals | ZeroHedge
- Portugal's Ruling Coalition Prevails As Country Votes In What Amounts To Austerity Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Southeast Asia’s High Speed Rail Network | Financial Sense
- "How Will The Public Receive News Of More QE, NIRP, Cash Bans And Capital Controls?" | ZeroHedge
- More Pain For Biotechs Ahead: Valeant's "Astronomical" Price Increases Take Center Stage; Pfizer Gets Dragged In | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ‘The Martian’ is basically ‘Cast Away’ in space — and that’s a great thing | Business Insider
- Pizza and soccer on agenda for Celtics on trip to Italy | Business Insider
- Asian stock markets rise after weak US jobs numbers | Business Insider
- Private equity is finally locked and loaded for some huge... | Business Insider
- Fate of cargo ship caught in Hurricane Joaquin unknown | Business Insider
- Mainstream Portuguese moderates expected to prevail in... | Business Insider
- Liverpool fires manager Brendan Rodgers | Business Insider