Strong Volume Gainers (IXJ,CYB,QIHU,EWO,PATH)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares S&P Global Healthcare (IXJ) is currently trading at $64.59 on volume of 304097. Its 52 week range is between $53.89 and $66.34.
WisdomTree Dreyfus Chinese Yuan (CYB) is currently trading at $25.79 on volume of 173838. Its 52 week range is between $25 and $25.78.
Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (QIHU) is currently trading at $27.02 on volume of 8958539. Its 52 week range is between $13.71 and $26.35.
iShares MSCI Austria Investable Mkt Idx (EWO) is currently trading at $17.08.on volume of 798397. Its 52 week range is $12.94 and $17.04.
NuPathe Inc (PATH) is currently trading at $3.46.on volume of 1146599. Its 52 week range is between $1.52 and $5.1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China and Global Market Turbulence | Financial Sense
- ABN Amro Warns There Is A 40% Chance Mario Draghi Expands ECB QE "As Soon As This Week" | ZeroHedge
- West Point Professor Calls For Military Strikes On Journalists Critical Of War On Terror | ZeroHedge
- Gold Coin Sales Surge 306% YoY In August, Silver Sales More Than Double | ZeroHedge
- The Market's "Other" Panic Indicator Just Went Off The Charts | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Surge As ECB Expands QE Monetization Limits, Boost Purchase Threshold From 25% to 33% Per Issue | ZeroHedge
- Oxygen & Markets - Why The Collapse Is Coming | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hot summer fuels dangerous glacier melting in Central... | Business Insider
- This bizarre 'Fake A Baby' website helped a teen dupe... | Business Insider
- Apple wants to guide your news consumption with News app | Business Insider
- Unmasked, Stephen Colbert debuts Tuesday hosting 'Late... | Business Insider
- Barclays is selling a bulk of its Portuguese assets — but the... | Business Insider
- Federer, Murray target US Open third round | Business Insider
- Stocks are bouncing back after an ugly start to the month (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI, OIL, VDE... | Business Insider