Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It Will Take 398,879,561 Years To Pay Off The US Government's Debt | ZeroHedge
- EXCLUSIVE: Was Ebola Accidentally Released from a Bioweapons Lab In West Africa? | ZeroHedge
- Meet Janet Dupree:72, Alcoholic, HIV-Positive, $16,000 In Student Debt: "I Won't Live Long Enough To Pay It Off" | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Things Worth Avoiding | iBankCoin.com
- You Asked For Market-Lifting Miracles Theo, I Give You Another NYSE Break | ZeroHedge
- Who's Right? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The UK Independence Party Looks... | Business Insider
- AT&T Shares Down 3% After Earnings Miss (T) | Business Insider
- Here's Why Your iPhone Photos Sometimes Appear Upside... | Business Insider
- Russia Will Be Plunged Into A Recession If Oil... | Business Insider
- Ebola death toll rises to almost 4,900 | Business Insider
- Here's Why Kobe Bryant Cold Calls Other Celebrities | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek