Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Treasury Gives Explicit Warning To China, Germany And Japan Not To Devalue Their Currencies | ZeroHedge
- In Latest US-China Escalation, Beijing Denies US Aircraft Carrier Access To Hong Kong Port | ZeroHedge
- All Depressions Are Not Created Equal | ZeroHedge
- Trump Nomination Odds Hit Record High As Rubio Urges GOP Not To "Ignore The Will Of The People" | ZeroHedge
- Why The Hard-Sell For The "Self-Driving" Car? | ZeroHedge
- Apple Runs Afoul of China’s Changing Internet | Financial Sense
- Italy's Bank Bailout Fund Already One Third Empty After First Bank Rescue | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Americans aren't feeling good about the future | Business Insider
- Berkshire Hathaway's legendary annual meeting just wrapped up — here's... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Why this type of stress might actually be good | Business Insider
- The marketing genius behind Beyoncé has put his chic Tribeca apartment up for... | Business Insider
- RUSSIA: Here's why we sent a fighter plane to... | Business Insider
- GEORGE FRIEDMAN: Chinese President Xi Jinping just made a move that has '... | Business Insider