Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- For First Time Ever, The Fed Blames HFTs For Reduced Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- Portugal's "Left-Wing" Forces Threaten Troika Revolt | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing PMI Tumbles To Lowest In 16 Months As New Orders Tumbled | ZeroHedge
- Is Martial Law Justified If ISIS Attacks? | ZeroHedge
- Global Demand Dearth Costs $1.2 Trillion In Lost Wages, $3.7 Trillion In GDP | ZeroHedge
- The Illusion Of Democracy | ZeroHedge
- Thousands Gather At McDonald's Headquarters Demanding Higher Wages | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mothercare's ravaged business is finally being... | Business Insider
- Samsung is 'placing the wrong bet' on... | Business Insider
- Here are the 10 new TV shows that are dominating the internet | Business Insider
- Google Maps searches are turning up some wildly racist and... | Business Insider
- Everyone's obsessed with those moving selfies on Beyoncé's Instagram —... | Business Insider
- New York celebrates opening of World Trade Center deck | Business Insider
- This horrific Twitter ad shows why harassment is a... | Business Insider