Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 2 | ZeroHedge
- Oktoberfest for Ebola Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Are On THE Line | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- NYSE Margin Debt Drifts Higher | Financial Sense
- Corporate Profits and Market Peaks - Are We There Yet? | Financial Sense
- Ebola In America: The Confirmed Case In Dallas, Texas Could Change Everything | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Markets Are Down | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- This Fascinating Chart Shows Why Flu Season Could Be Especially Bad This Year | Business Insider
- 24 Incredible Images You Won't Believe Were Found On Google Street View | Business Insider
- NFL Players Actually Appear To Be Getting Smaller | Business Insider
- A Filmmaker Describes The Crazy Process Of Casting Bill Murray In A Movie | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com