Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Europe Secretly Roots For Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- The Old Wall Street Trader Is Dead, Algo’s Now Rule the Day | Financial Sense
- Traveling Circus | ZeroHedge
- Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today | Financial Sense
- A Confused Janet Yellen Tries To Figure Out If Stocks Are In A Bubble, Fails | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Cancels Trip To Charlotte After Mayor Tells Her To Stay Home | ZeroHedge
- Bill Clinton's Ex-Girlfriend, Gennifer Flowers, Confirms She Will "Definitely Be At The Debate" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This dining club treats toddlers to fancy meals at Michelin-starred restaurants —... | Business Insider
- THE FUTURE OF SHIPPING REPORT: Why... | Business Insider
- These are the 6 candidates running for chief of the World... | Business Insider
- Native advertising is the future of Internet marketing... | Business Insider
- These charts show why California property-taxes are the worst | Business Insider
- A psychologist says too many companies train their salespeople... | Business Insider
- 11 unlikely foods that make you feel bloated | Business Insider