Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Quote Of The Day: The 7% Target, Er, Threshold | ZeroHedge
- 401K Investors Should Move to Cash | ZeroHedge
- Shell’s Prelude, the World’s Largest Ever Floating Vessel, Hits the Sea | Financial Sense
- Great Graphic: Eurozone Output PMI and GDP | Financial Sense
- China’s Air-Defense Zone Ratchets Up Risk for Trade and Investment | Financial Sense
- I Got a ‘Kill the Shorts’ Trade For X-MAS | iBankCoin.com
- Charting Today's 30K "Make Or Break" Payroll Difference In "Seasonally Adjusted" Context | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- The World's Most Controversial Viral Site Posted A Great Defense Of Itself | Business Insider
- Report: US Considered Spending $4 Billion To Get Afghan Men Married | Business Insider
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Facebook Has More Upside | TheStreet.com
- 28 Images Bring You Up Close To A Creepy Abandoned Soviet-Era Circus... | Business Insider
- New York Fashion Week Is About To Get Way More Exclusive | Business Insider
- This 10-Step Guide To Surviving The Smog In China Is So Depressing | Business Insider