Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- LTV 137% - In Unprecedented Development, Lenders Now Take Record Losses On Every Used Car Loan | ZeroHedge
- Fred Hickey - Ask The Expert - High Tech Stocks to Gold | ZeroHedge
- Events Continue to Conspire Against The Fed | Financial Sense
- Obama Talks The Other "N" Word | ZeroHedge
- SocGen Says "Raise Cash" As Volatility, Turbulence Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Halts Russian Gas Purchases After Price Talks Fail | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling: US Dollar Headed Higher; Bull Market in Bonds Not Over Yet | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, TWTR, GOOG) | Business Insider
- STRATEGIST: 'I find it impossible to look at these moves and want to take... | Business Insider
- Miguel’s new album 'Wildheart' is a game-changer for R&B | Business Insider
- Homophobia is bad for the economy | Business Insider
- A Stanford grad built a more advanced Instagram, and it racked up 250,000 downloads... | Business Insider
- Why having kids later is a really big deal | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, DIA, QQQ, NKE, CB, ACE, T, DTV)... | Business Insider