Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ebola Outbreak Spreads To 6th African Nation: 20 Cases In Senegal | ZeroHedge
- Marc Faber Slams US Intervention In Middle East, Warns "Whole Region Will Blow Up" | ZeroHedge
- UMich Consumer Confidence Rises On Surge in "Hope" | ZeroHedge
- CBO: Obamacare Discourages Work | ZeroHedge
- What Is the Bond Market Telling Us? | Financial Sense
- This Is How ISIS Is Building An Airforce | ZeroHedge
- Personal Spending Suffers First Drop Since January As Consumer Income, Outlays Miss | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- American Airlines Is Back On Orbitz (AAL, OWW, LCC) | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's The Cheapest Drugstore In New York City | Business Insider
- South Africa beat Zimbabwe in ODI clash | Business Insider
- The Key Differences Between Alibaba And Amazon In One Chart | Business Insider
- Tesco issues new profit warning, slashes dividend | Business Insider
- These Are The 10 Biggest Office Distractions | Business Insider