Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Neutralizing" John Lennon: One Man Against The "Monster" | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Becomes Self-Aware: Lockhart "Understands" Why People May Be "Skeptical" Of The Fed | ZeroHedge
- Happy Days Are Not Here Again | ZeroHedge
- October Macro Update: Employment Wasn't Surprisingly Weak | Financial Sense
- Why This Feels Like A Depression For Most People | ZeroHedge
- Bundesbank Tries To Reassure Re Gold Reserves as Deutsche Bank Shocks With €6 Billion Loss Warning | ZeroHedge
- Canada and the Oil Price Shock | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Steve Jobs used to ask Jony Ive the same question almost... | Business Insider
- AP NewsBreak: John le Carre memoir coming in September... | Business Insider
- Spain: VW investments guaranteed despite emission debacle... | Business Insider
- The Latest: N. Korea parade for party anniversary delayed... | Business Insider
- Chirinos 2-run homer leads Rangers over Blue Jays 5-3 | Business Insider
- Million Man March anniversary inspires memories | Business Insider
- The Latest: Nobel Peace Prize to be announced in Oslo | Business Insider