Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Schizophrenic Fed | Financial Sense
- Weekly Market Recap Aug 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Why A Record Number Of College Grads Are Working Minimum Wage Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Futures Flat, Global Stocks Higher As Dollar Resumes Rise | ZeroHedge
- New Evidence Reveals Iran Evaded Sanctions, Continued Nuclear Weapon Development With Venezuela | ZeroHedge
- Jack Lew Furious After Europe Set To Hit Apple With "Largest Tax Penalty Ever" | ZeroHedge
- Gold - What Happens Next? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The chocolate bars we know and love are undergoing rapid... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- 5 red wines you should be chilling, according to a sommelier | Business Insider
- Wage growth looks like it's about to take off | Business Insider
- Al Shabaab claimed responsibility for a car... | Business Insider
- This obscure road sign mechanism could save your life in a car accident | Business Insider
- ASK A FINANCIAL PLANNER: 'How much money should I keep in my bank... | Business Insider