Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Decrease in May | Financial Sense
- Chinese Bankruptcies Surge More Than 50% In Q1; Worse To Come | ZeroHedge
- BAML Admits Wrongdoing, Agrees To Pay $415 Million For "Misusing Customer Cash To Generate Profits" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 23 | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Rages "The EU Is Nothing Without Britain!" | ZeroHedge
- Spot Today's NYMEX Close Banging | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: May Industrial Production Disappoints ... Again | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Should you use cash, debit, or credit? | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about right now... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- A dangerous 'confluence of forces' is threatening the US economy | Business Insider
- If your wall outlets are clogged with chargers, here’s what you need to get for your... | Business Insider
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg: 'You can be the boss and still be terrified... | Business Insider
- Comcast has a big plan to fight the digital advertising shift — but... | Business Insider