Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold & EUR Drop After ECB's Coeure Counters Weidmann's Warnings | ZeroHedge
- Q3 GDP Revised Above Highest Estimate, Prints 3.9% | ZeroHedge
- The Massively Crowded 'Long-USD, Short-Treasuries' Trade Just Got Crowded-er | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- Currency Wars Reignite As Yuan Tumbles Most In 2 Months And Chinese Bond Market Freezes | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Moves in Wrong Direction, While the British Go Shopping and Japanese Exports Jump | Financial Sense
- The Mystery Of America's "Schrodinger" Middle Class, Which Is Either Thriving Or About To Go Extinct | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Tweet From A Left-Wing Blogger About... | Business Insider
- Forget Wall Street -- These Chicago Exchange Guys Know How to Party | TheStreet.com
- Home Prices Rise In September (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- This Is Not A Low-Wage Recovery — It's A Medium-To-Low-Wage Recovery | Business Insider
- This Picture Shows How Far Apple Computers Have Come In 30 Years (... | Business Insider
- Why Judges OK Plea Bargains That Put Innocent People In Jail... | Business Insider
- One Direction, Taylor Swift shine at American Music... | Business Insider