Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These Are The Best And Worst U.S. Cities To Own A House | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Man Shot Dead In Paris By Police, Sparking Riot, Beijing Protest | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Border Wall Plan Faces 3 Key Hurdles | ZeroHedge
- Dick Cheney: Russian Interference An "Act Of War" | ZeroHedge
- Massive 100 Kilogram Gold Coin Worth $4.5 Million Stolen From German Museum | ZeroHedge
- Theresa May Signs Brexit Letter: What Happens Once Article 50 Is Triggered? | ZeroHedge
- VIX Slammed To 11 Handle Sends Dow Green On Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pentagon says it's longer giving out specific numbers of US troops fighting ISIS | Business Insider
- A Mediterranean food chain that people are obsessed with is about to take over... | Business Insider
- The stock market rally could last until 2018 | Business Insider
- Hollywood rethinks distribution | Business Insider
- Deadly heat stress could threaten millions of people — even if climate targets are reached | Business Insider
- The perfect book to read at every stage of your career | Business Insider
- California has thrown a wrench in Trump's big deal with the auto industry... | Business Insider