Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Buy The F**king All Time Highs: Stocks Melt-Up | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Implicates Other Banks in Silver & Gold Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Italian Government Prepares To Nationalize Monte Paschi | ZeroHedge
- The Imminent Multi-Trillion Dollar Surge In Social Security & Medicare Costs | Financial Sense
- Are Fiscal Stimulus Expectations Too High? | Financial Sense
- UN Agrees To Stop Reporting Iraqi Casualties After Military Complains | ZeroHedge
- Trump Is Correct – Boeing Is Gouging The Taxpayer On The New Air Force One | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Yes, you should be using exclamation points in your emails — here's why | Business Insider
- 19 burning questions we have after the mind-boggling 'Westworld' season finale... | Business Insider
- The 14 best colleges in the Midwest | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- A nutrition expert reveals the actual health benefits of the... | Business Insider
- Johnny Depp is the most overpaid actor for a second straight year, according to... | Business Insider