Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Decrease in May | Financial Sense
- Brexit Is What Happens When the Pie Is Shrinking | Financial Sense
- Silver Surges 20% In Dollars and 28% In Sterling In June | ZeroHedge
- Judicial Watch Demands DOJ Inspector General Probe Into "Scandalous" Lynch-Clinton Meeting | ZeroHedge
- Brexit, A Step In The Right Direction: The Optimistic View | ZeroHedge
- 14 Signs The World Is On The Verge Of Generational Chaos | ZeroHedge
- Is Europe In Trouble Again: Hints Of Portuguese, Italian Bank Bailouts Suggest Not All Is Well | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Fed just handed an embarrassing smackdown to 2 European banks | Business Insider
- Alaska governor is slicing residents' oil-wealth checks... | Business Insider
- The best thing you can do for your productivity over a long... | Business Insider
- Trump is reportedly vetting Chris Christie as a running mate | Business Insider
- Nike just made Apple CEO Tim Cook its 'lead independent director... | Business Insider
- Great whites are back in Cape Cod — here's what you... | Business Insider
- Great video shows an MLB player from tiny Coastal Carolina... | Business Insider