Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Eurozone: On the Road to Recovery With a Lingering Risk | Financial Sense
- GDP Shocker: Atlanta Fed Calculates Q1 Growth Of Only 1.2% | ZeroHedge
- Only 17% Of Americans See The US As The World's Economic Superpower | ZeroHedge
- NFIB Chief Economist Warns "Bubble In US Net Worth Has Reached Unsustainable Heights" | ZeroHedge
- Global Oil Glut Could Further Depress Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- How Mario Draghi Is Putting Pensioners At Risk | ZeroHedge
- Retirement At The End Of A Rope | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- South Africa make 411-4 against Ireland | Business Insider
- British property 'safe haven' for corrupt cash:... | Business Insider
- Apple supposedly assumes most customers have 'already decided they want an Apple Watch... | Business Insider
- South Africa thump Ireland by 201 runs at World Cup | Business Insider
- Here's why we could be at the start of a productivity boom | Business Insider
- Young rescues United, Chelsea preserve lead | Business Insider