Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Out For the Blood | iBankCoin.com
- What the…? | iBankCoin.com
- Jim Bianco on Gold, Oil, and Why the Market Doesn't Care About Geopolitical Events | Financial Sense
- Fed Expected to Clarify Course | Financial Sense
- Facebook Fraud 2.0: Academic Study Exposes "Like Farms" | ZeroHedge
- California Or Ethiopia? "Families Dream Every Night About Water" | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why Gold Is Up? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama Is 'Obviously Concerned' That An Intruder Was Able To Make It... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Volvo's New SUV Will Be A Hot Rod That's Easy On The Environment | Business Insider
- Google Has Finally Stopped Forcing Users To Have A Google+... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Black Market Looms as Threat to Apple's iPhone 6 Sales in China | TheStreet.com
- PAUL KRUGMAN: The Republicans Aren't Willing To Do The One Thing That Would Help... | Business Insider