Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: July 23 | ZeroHedge
- REMINDER: ALL THE MAMACITAS LOVE A MAN WITH A VERYKOOL | iBankCoin.com
- China Seals Off Yumen City After Outbreak Of Bubonic Plague | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela's Transformation To Socialist Utopia Is Nearly Complete As Its Factories Grind To A Halt | ZeroHedge
- Euro Eases to New 2014 Lows | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: July 24 | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are Up - It's Tuesday Durr! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Digital... | Business Insider
- Here's How Richard Branson Celebrated His Birthday On Necker Island | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Facebook, Pepsico Upgraded; Boeing Gets Downgrade | TheStreet.com
- This Is What 114,500 Tons Of Scrap Looks Likes | Business Insider
- MILLION-DOLLAR URLS: The Most Expensive Domain Names Of All Time | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek