Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 'Modest' Economic Implications Of Obama's Immigration Policy Changes | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slumps To 4 Year Low Ahead Of OPEC, Eurozone Yields New Record Lows: Summary Of Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- "We Are A Nation Built On The Rule Of Law" | ZeroHedge
- 19 US Shale Areas That Are Suddenly Endangered, "The Shale Revolution Doesn't Work At $80" | ZeroHedge
- About Those Eyeball-Based Valuations: "Half Of Twitter Accounts Created In 2013 Have Already Been Deleted" | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Black Friday Frenzy: America Goes Shopping, In Photos | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Zenit send Benfica packing from Champions League | Business Insider
- An Air Force Plane Saved From The Scrap Heap Is Now In Iraq | Business Insider
- A Prominent Mural On UVA's Campus Appears To... | Business Insider
- Phillip Hughes dies from injuries: Cricket Australia | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Nigeria mosque blasts: 92 dead at one hospital morgue | Business Insider