Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deep Underground Military Bases? California Hit By Mysterious Clockwork "Booms" Daily For Years | ZeroHedge
- Busting Media Myths On Peak Oil | ZeroHedge
- Michael Hudson Exposes 2016's Real 'Class War': Krugman's Neocon Neoliberalism Vs Trump's Righteous Populism | ZeroHedge
- The Looming Shortage in Government Bonds | Financial Sense
- What investors need to know about USAs FOREX rules | ZeroHedge
- Munich Shooter Planned Attack For A Year Germany Alleges; May Use Military During Next "Extreme Situation" | ZeroHedge
- The Market For Lemons, The Market For Bullshit, And The Great Cascading Credence Crash Of 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Recent mass shootings reveal an... | Business Insider
- A rare photo of one of history... | Business Insider
- The psychology of ‘friends with benefits’ | Business Insider
- A car startup in Los Angeles is getting everyone's attention with these billboards | Business Insider
- A volcano near Rome is showing signs that a massive eruption is brewing | Business Insider
- Consumers value... | Business Insider
- Almost one million Americans put themselves in danger every year... | Business Insider