Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Price “Will Probably Test $1400” as Crimea Moves to Quit Ukraine | Financial Sense
- Anticipating Friday’s Employment Report | Financial Sense
- And the Winner Is… | iBankCoin.com
- Name That Chart | iBankCoin.com
- Famished for Moar Gains | iBankCoin.com
- The Demise Of The American Dream (In 2 Charts) | ZeroHedge
- Former US Defense Secretary Gates Admits "Crimea Will Not Slip Out Of Russia's Hands" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Tesla Is Doing in China | TheStreet.com
- SOCIAL INSIDER:... | Business Insider
- 14 New Music Acts To Watch Out For At SXSW | Business Insider
- First Comparison: BMW i3 vs. Chevrolet Volt | TheStreet.com
- Here's The Mind-Blowing Cosmic Calendar From Tonight's Cosmos Premiere | Business Insider
- Man Jumps Onto The Back Of Moving Truck, Climbs Into the Front To End A Police... | Business Insider
- The 'Internet Of Things' Will Be Bigger Than The Smartphone, Tablet... | Business Insider