Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Respecting the Message of Bob Farrell’s Rule #7 | Financial Sense
- "Reprehensible" Lloyds Bank Agrees To $105 Million Wristslap For Manipulating Libor | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Recovery? Europe Would Love Some Of That | ZeroHedge
- The Case for a Bull or Bear Market in Two Charts | Financial Sense
- WHERE ARE THE SETUPS? | iBankCoin.com
- On Washington's Ukrainian Fiasco: "Who Is The Real Problem Here?" | ZeroHedge
- World Oil Production – Where Are We Headed? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China's Baidu Is Working On A Self-Driving Car Concept That Sounds Less... | Business Insider
- BIG MAC INDEX: Kroners And Swiss Francs Are Still Overvalued... | Business Insider
- Boston Suffers Extensive Damage And Flooding After... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Medicare Isn't Actually Going To 'Run Out Of Money... | Business Insider
- Chinese Industrial Profits Spike (FXI, EWH) | Business Insider
- KERRY TO RUSSIA: STOP LYING | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider