Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Fighter Crosses Within 30 Feet Of US P-8, White House Blasts "Provocative Action" | ZeroHedge
- State Department Bans US Diplomats From Ice Bucket Challenge | ZeroHedge
- I SaiD NoT NYeT...NoT NYeT... | ZeroHedge
- Roundup Of Key Research Papers At Jackson Hole | ZeroHedge
- VLADIMIR PUTIN IS SO ANNOYING | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Slide As NATO 'Condemns" Russian Invasion, Warns Of "Alarming Build-Up" Of Forces | ZeroHedge
- Russia On Way To Becoming World No 2 Gold Producer As Peak Gold Hits West | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- HP's Ongoing Layoffs Have Dragged Down Its Best Quarter In Three Years (HPQ) | Business Insider
- Galena CEO Fired Following Stock-Promotions Scandal | TheStreet.com
- ISIS Takes To Crowdfunded Social Network After Twitter Bans Graphic... | Business Insider
- A Startup Just Raised $3 Million After Inventing This Smart Cup That Can Tell You What... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising Today | Business Insider