Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- White House Confirms Sony Hack Is "National Security" Matter, Merits "Approporiate Response" | ZeroHedge
- "It's A Huge Crisis" - The UK Oil Industry Is "Close To Collapse" | ZeroHedge
- OH YEAH | iBankCoin.com
- Mish’s Take: What’s Behind the Plunge in Oil? Boon to Spending or Recessionary? | Financial Sense
- Jobless Claims Decline Across The US, But Jump In Two Shale States | ZeroHedge
- U.S. in a Sweet Spot! | Financial Sense
- Leaked Internal CIA Document Admits US Drone Program “Counterproductive” … Obama Did It ANYWAY | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Carl Icahn Offers To Keep The Trump Taj Mahal Open (IEP) | Business Insider
- Here's What Doctors Really Think About The Most Controversial... | Business Insider
- An Annotated History Of Oil Prices Since 1861 | Business Insider
- Ruble Slipping Again As Putin Says The Situation Is... | Business Insider
- There Are 3 Overwhelming Favorites To Win The Super Bowl | Business Insider
- Over 1,000 Stores Are Offering Free Shipping Today — Here Are Our Favorites | Business Insider