Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Financial Euphoria | Financial Sense
- Silver Bulls Head Out for a Sunday Drive | iBankCoin.com
- THE CHINESE LOTTO GUYS ARE BACK! | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: May 21 | ZeroHedge
- Russia Adds Two More Warships To Mediterranean Task Force Near Syria | ZeroHedge
- Farage Bashes Tax-Advantaged Hypocritical European Politicians | ZeroHedge
- What Inflation Means to You: Inside the Consumer Price Index | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marissa Mayer Just Bought A Ton Of Porn Blogs, But It's Not A Problem (YHOO... | Business Insider
- IT'S OFFICIAL: YAHOO ANNOUNCES $1.1 BILLION TUMBLR BUY (YHOO) | Business Insider
- CalPers Votes To Split Jamie Dimon's Role | Business Insider
- The Texas Rangers Brought Up Baseball's Top Prospect Jurickson Profar | Business Insider
- Sergio Garcia Has Now Made A 'Fried Chicken... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Terrifying Time Lapse Footage Of Tornado Raging Across Oklahoma City | Business Insider