Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. vs. Global Shock | Financial Sense
- THe INTeRViEW... | ZeroHedge
- Gun Violence In America (In 6 Uncomfortable Charts) | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Refuses To Cut Oil Output Even If Non-OPEC Members Do | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production | Financial Sense
- Last Minute Fizzle Fails To Dent Best 3-Day Stock Surge In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Burning Questions for 2015 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Spared the butcher's knife, horses get new... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Google Is Letting Companies Rack Up Thousands In Ad Revenue — And... | Business Insider
- US to review NKorea terror status after Sony hack: Obama | Business Insider
- Why Netflix Is Doing a Deal With DISH Network's Charlie Ergen | TheStreet.com
- For Russia's economy, the worst is yet to come | Business Insider