Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don't Blame Austerity: Five "Dastardly" Ways Italy Burned Through Taxpayer Money | ZeroHedge
- Bull Market Pause or Top? Clues from the Credit Markets | Financial Sense
- Earnings Preview - Second Quarter 2015 | Financial Sense
- Stocks Surge Despite Dashed Hellenic Hope, Crude Carnages | ZeroHedge
- Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar By 640,000 To Record 93.6 Million; Participation Rate Drops To 1977 Levels | ZeroHedge
- China Crash Accelerates, Drags Composite Under 4000; US Futures Flat Ahead Of Nonfarm Payrolls | ZeroHedge
- Japan’s Yen Has Only Begun to Fall | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- European manufacturing is holding steady | Business Insider
- A hacker group claims it breached over 300 websites and leaked 13,000 people's... | Business Insider
- How beacons — small, low-cost gadgets — will influence billions... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Greece... | StreetInsider.com
- If you weren’t convinced Hollywood has run out of ideas — here's your proof | Business Insider
- This strange, glowing fish is more abundant than rats,... | Business Insider
- Miguel’s new album 'Wildheart' is a game-changer for R&B | Business Insider