Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary Calls Epipen Price Increase "Outrageous", As Earnest Calls Mylan Greedy | ZeroHedge
- "Orchestrated Chaos" - Stocks Rollercoaster Despite Oil, Dollar, Bond Yield Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Robo-Testifying In a Nutshell: The Triumph of Expediency Over Due Process in Foreclosure Cases | ZeroHedge
- As Predicted, Obamacare Is Absolutely Killing The Middle Class | ZeroHedge
- Someone Just Puked $1.5 Billion Of Notional Gold, And The Selling Continues | ZeroHedge
- A Gold Standard "Comes After War, Not Before" Macquarie Warns "The Private Sector Will Never Recover" | ZeroHedge
- California Supreme Court Decides "Grossly Ineffective" Teachers Should Keep Their Jobs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A handy feature makes this iPhone accessory one of the best for... | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert digs up 'shocking' video of Donald... | Business Insider
- These are all the new features in this year's Madden game | Business Insider
- These 10 countries have the best parental leave policies in the world | Business Insider
- How Kobe Bryant makes and spends his millions | Business Insider
- Seth Meyers explains why Hillary Clinton's new email scandal isn... | Business Insider
- How a former refugee uses drones to help others survive dangerous ocean crossings | Business Insider