Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Prospects For A Home Run In 2015 Aren’t Good" - November Case-Shiller Confirms Ongoing Housing Market Slowdown | ZeroHedge
- What’s Working Today | iBankCoin.com
- "Shadow Of The Crisis Has Not Passed": Durables Goods Orders Collapse | ZeroHedge
- The REAL Terror Threat | ZeroHedge
- Dow Futures Plunge 425 Points From Friday Highs; Greek Stocks/Bonds Plunging, Crude $44 Handle | ZeroHedge
- Self-Driving “Fully Automated” Vehicles on German Autobahn | Financial Sense
- Greece At The Crossroads: The Oligarchs Blew It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's... | StreetInsider.com
- Australian PM faces backlash over royal 'knightmare' | Business Insider
- Here's How $1 Billion TransferWise Actually Works | Business Insider
- The 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Facebook, Instagram access restored after disruption:... | Business Insider
- Here's Why I'm Dying To Invest In North Korea | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: The Fed Isn't Raising Rates Until March 2016 (DIA, SPY, QQQ... | Business Insider