Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Vows Retaliation Over US Missile Shield; Warns Poland, Romania Now In The "Cross Hairs" | ZeroHedge
- Everyone Is Missing The Most Troubling Part About Hillary's Email Audit! | ZeroHedge
- Four Lost Decades: The Bumbling Incompetence Of The Power Elite | ZeroHedge
- "The Stock Market Won't Crash, Yet" - The Barron's Cover Strikes Again | ZeroHedge
- Army Tests Driverless Vehicles On Michigan Roads To "Save Lives, Cut Costs" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Is The Gift That Keeps On Giving... To The Clintons | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Warns The Rise Of Nationalism Throughout Europe Is Inevitable | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider
- Walmart and McDonald's are suddenly copying one of Chick-fil-... | Business Insider
- The answer to millennials' biggest money worry might have something to do... | Business Insider
- These eye-tracking heatmaps reveal whether these logo changes were a mistake or... | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Russia just one-upped the Saudis in China — again | Business Insider