Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- OPEC Hints It May Act to Stop Oil Price Slide | Financial Sense
- Meanwhile, Here's What The "Super-Rich" Are Rushing To Buy | ZeroHedge
- This Is Why China Russia & China Are Now "The Enemy" | ZeroHedge
- Last Stand Approaching for Gold | Financial Sense
- The Origins and Implications of the Scottish Referendum | Financial Sense
- Liquidations Continue: Stocks, Dollar Slide, Precious Metals Pounded In Asia Trading | ZeroHedge
- PBoC Joins Other Major Central Banks With Unconventional Monetary Policy Action | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Tech Billionaire Marc Benioff Donates Generously To Politicians And This Is... | Business Insider
- Why It Took Disney A Full Year To Approve Its Own Iconic... | Business Insider
- Pope in Albania to promote inter-religious harmony | Business Insider
- Olympic Committee chief demands 'sustainable' Games | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com