Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Jobless Claims Plunge to 300K, Much Better Than Forecast | Financial Sense
- "Timestamp Fraud": A Rigged Market Explained In One Simple Animation | ZeroHedge
- FX: Ranges Persist, though Sterling is Exceptional | ZeroHedge
- Seasonality Data Dump: A Mirror Image | iBankCoin.com
- The Market Is Too Dependent on Hopes That Await Evidence | Financial Sense
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- How Will Gold Respond to Global Deflation? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Here Are The Weirdest Things You Can Buy On Alibaba... | Business Insider
- This 12-Year Old Runaway Is Probably Going To Be A Billionaire One Day | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Nike Is Trying To Tamp Down Rumors That The FuelBand Is... | Business Insider
- Google Is Planning A $100 Smartphone [Report] (GOOG) | Business Insider