Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ross Ulbricht, Founder Of Bitcoin Bazaar Silk Road, Sentenced To Life In Jail | ZeroHedge
- In Denial: We Pursue Endless Growth At Our Peril | ZeroHedge
- Japan Issues Highest Alert, Evacuation Warnings After Volcano "Explosively" Erupts - No Injuries Reported | ZeroHedge
- Here We Go Again: Latest "Greece Will Make Payment" Headline Sends Stocks Surging | ZeroHedge
- Elizabeth Warren Needs You To Help Her "Blow Debt Free College Wide Open" | ZeroHedge
- Greece Owes $1.2 Billion To Drugmakers As Government Can No Longer Afford Basic Medical Supplies | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Lacy Hunt on US Endgame and Greatest Risk to Financial Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Michael Jackson’s personal meditation coach Deepak Chopra... | Business Insider
- South Africa government denies any misconduct over... | Business Insider
- Take a tour of the $367 million jet that will soon be called Air Force One | Business Insider
- Applegreen's IPO will be the first Irish retail listing since the... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- One British recruitment firm is... | Business Insider
- The author of the discredited gay marriage study may have... | Business Insider