Strong Volume Gainers (WRC,JDAS,AMAG,WMCO,PERI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Warnaco Group Inc (WRC) is currently trading at $70.89 on volume of 4,690,614. Its 52 week range is between $39.19 and $71.41.
JDA Software Group Inc (JDAS) is currently trading at $44.78 on volume of 21,795,084. Its 52 week range is between $23.95 and $38.20.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG) is currently trading at $16.56 on volume of 234,262. Its 52 week range is between $12.43 and $19.62.
Williams Controls Inc (WMCO) is currently trading at $15.43 on volume of 842,954. Its 52 week range is $10.25 and $12.95.
Perion Network Ltd (PERI) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 261,354. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.68.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Optimistic Narrative for China? | Financial Sense
- President Hillary Clinton Will Oppose Crude Oil Exports | Financial Sense
- WHY So SYRiaS? | ZeroHedge
- What Happens to our Economy as Millions of People Lose the Habits of Hard Work? | Financial Sense
- Bill Gross Sues PIMCO "Cabal" Over Ouster, Seeks "Hundreds Of Millions", Blames El-Erian | ZeroHedge
- NATO Threatens To Send In Troops After Russia Stations Ground "Battalion" In Syria | ZeroHedge
- China’s Forex Reserves Drop Most on Record: What Does It Mean? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stephen Hawking said we should be careful of AI, but his biggest mystery is women | Business Insider
- Angela Merkel is the favourite to win the Nobel Peace Prize | Business Insider
- SABMiller meets with investors amid takeover bid | Business Insider
- DeGrom outduels Kershaw with 13 Ks; Mets beat Dodgers 3-1... | Business Insider
- If you've been a long-time Netflix user, your bill is going to go up $2 in... | Business Insider
- Police: Trio used stolen gun to rob, kill 2 in California | Business Insider
- Here's who owns Antarctica | Business Insider