Strong Volume Gainers (WRC,JDAS,AMAG,WMCO,PERI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Warnaco Group Inc (WRC) is currently trading at $70.89 on volume of 4,690,614. Its 52 week range is between $39.19 and $71.41.
JDA Software Group Inc (JDAS) is currently trading at $44.78 on volume of 21,795,084. Its 52 week range is between $23.95 and $38.20.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG) is currently trading at $16.56 on volume of 234,262. Its 52 week range is between $12.43 and $19.62.
Williams Controls Inc (WMCO) is currently trading at $15.43 on volume of 842,954. Its 52 week range is $10.25 and $12.95.
Perion Network Ltd (PERI) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 261,354. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.68.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Manufacturing Recession That Won't Go Away: Factory Orders Rebound From 5 Year Lows, Decline For 17 Months | ZeroHedge
- Odds Are Stacked Against Equity Investors | ZeroHedge
- Notorious Hacker Makes 'Bombshell' Claim: "I Got Inside Hillary's Completely Unsecured Server" | ZeroHedge
- EIA Petroleum Weekly Report Analysis 5-4-2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
- With Jim Chanos Short, Is SolarCity The Next SunEdison? The Full Bear Case | ZeroHedge
- FBI Interviews Clinton's Top Personal Aide As Email Investigation Heats Up | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The 12 wealthiest public colleges in America | Business Insider
- The painkiller Percocet was reportedly found in Prince's body when he died | Business Insider
- Offering free Wi-Fi leads to an unexpected consequence at Starbucks | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Scientists just discovered something surprising in the... | Business Insider
- This is the one stat that has every Wall Street banker depressed... | Business Insider