Strong Volume Gainers (WRC,JDAS,AMAG,WMCO,PERI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Warnaco Group Inc (WRC) is currently trading at $70.89 on volume of 4,690,614. Its 52 week range is between $39.19 and $71.41.
JDA Software Group Inc (JDAS) is currently trading at $44.78 on volume of 21,795,084. Its 52 week range is between $23.95 and $38.20.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG) is currently trading at $16.56 on volume of 234,262. Its 52 week range is between $12.43 and $19.62.
Williams Controls Inc (WMCO) is currently trading at $15.43 on volume of 842,954. Its 52 week range is $10.25 and $12.95.
Perion Network Ltd (PERI) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 261,354. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.68.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greeks Flood Syntagma Square To Celebrate "No" Vote | ZeroHedge
- Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? | Financial Sense
- Paul Craig Roberts: Sunday's Vote Will Determine Liberty Or Serfdom | ZeroHedge
- Is Gold Really Manipulated? Or, Are You Being Manipulated? | Financial Sense
- Tumbling Futures Rebound After Varoufakis Resignation; Most China Stocks Drop Despite Massive Intervention | ZeroHedge
- The First Post-Referendum Head Rolls: "Toxic" "Martyr" Yanis Varoufakis Resigns | ZeroHedge
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Chinese government just took drastic steps to save the stock market (FXI, CNY) | Business Insider
- 7 activities that will make you happier | Business Insider
- There is an auction in London that lets you live like a rich... | Business Insider
- Japan, USA set for World Cup final rematch | Business Insider
- This YouTube video of fireworks has been viewed over 8 million times | Business Insider
- The new Mercedes GLC crossover SUV mixes sportiness and technology | Business Insider
- Task force to probe alleged Malaysia PM money trail | Business Insider