Strong Volume Gainers (WRC,JDAS,AMAG,WMCO,PERI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Warnaco Group Inc (WRC) is currently trading at $70.89 on volume of 4,690,614. Its 52 week range is between $39.19 and $71.41.
JDA Software Group Inc (JDAS) is currently trading at $44.78 on volume of 21,795,084. Its 52 week range is between $23.95 and $38.20.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG) is currently trading at $16.56 on volume of 234,262. Its 52 week range is between $12.43 and $19.62.
Williams Controls Inc (WMCO) is currently trading at $15.43 on volume of 842,954. Its 52 week range is $10.25 and $12.95.
Perion Network Ltd (PERI) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 261,354. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.68.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What's Avant-Garde Now? Social Innovation | ZeroHedge
- The "China-And-Japan-PMI-Beat-So-Things-Must-Be-OK" Meme In 2 Simple Charts | ZeroHedge
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Why The Market Kept Breaking Yesterday | ZeroHedge
- MAY YOU BURN IN THE FIRES OF 1,000 SUNS | iBankCoin.com
- Taking A Spin | iBankCoin.com
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Guardian's CEO Just Blasted The BBC Over Its ‘... | Business Insider
- Sweden's Deflation Nightmare: Economists Expect A Riksbank Rate Cut Next... | Business Insider
- REPORT: JP Morgan Knew That Something Was Off About Hiring In China | Business Insider
- Netflix’s Next New Show Looks Shrouded In Mystery | Business Insider
- Facebook's Zuckerberg wages China charm... | Business Insider
- Don't Get Used To Mobile Apps — Their Days Are Very Obviously Numbered | Business Insider
- NFL WEEK 8: Our Official Predictions For Who Wins This Weekend | Business Insider