Strong Volume Gainers (WRC,JDAS,AMAG,WMCO,PERI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Warnaco Group Inc (WRC) is currently trading at $70.89 on volume of 4,690,614. Its 52 week range is between $39.19 and $71.41.
JDA Software Group Inc (JDAS) is currently trading at $44.78 on volume of 21,795,084. Its 52 week range is between $23.95 and $38.20.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG) is currently trading at $16.56 on volume of 234,262. Its 52 week range is between $12.43 and $19.62.
Williams Controls Inc (WMCO) is currently trading at $15.43 on volume of 842,954. Its 52 week range is $10.25 and $12.95.
Perion Network Ltd (PERI) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 261,354. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.68.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wikileaks E-Mails Show Hillary Looked Into Parkinson's Drug After Suffering From "Decision Fatigue" | ZeroHedge
- China Plans to Slash Crude Demand With 250,000 Bpd | Financial Sense
- Idiocracy Director: It's Kind Of Scary How Quickly The Movie Became A Documentary | ZeroHedge
- What's Wrong With This Picture? (Again) | ZeroHedge
- CLSA: "The Bank Of Japan Has Nationalized The Japanese Stock Market" | ZeroHedge
- FBI Uncovers Over 15,000 More Emails In Clinton Probe | ZeroHedge
- The Permian Pitfall: A Race To The Bottom For Tight Oil | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 best-selling online classes you can enroll in for just $10 today | Business Insider
- Only 14% of economists polled think Trump is the best... | Business Insider
- Libraries of the future are going to change in some unexpected ways | Business Insider
- 'Making a Murderer' convict Steven Avery's... | Business Insider
- Meet the group trying to take down North Korea with USB sticks | Business Insider
- Private equity firms are suddenly buying dermatology practices — here... | Business Insider
- All of Ryan Lochte's sponsors have dropped him | Business Insider