Strong Volume Gainers (WRC,JDAS,AMAG,WMCO,PERI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Warnaco Group Inc (WRC) is currently trading at $70.89 on volume of 4,690,614. Its 52 week range is between $39.19 and $71.41.
JDA Software Group Inc (JDAS) is currently trading at $44.78 on volume of 21,795,084. Its 52 week range is between $23.95 and $38.20.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG) is currently trading at $16.56 on volume of 234,262. Its 52 week range is between $12.43 and $19.62.
Williams Controls Inc (WMCO) is currently trading at $15.43 on volume of 842,954. Its 52 week range is $10.25 and $12.95.
Perion Network Ltd (PERI) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 261,354. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.68.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: The Great "American" Divide | ZeroHedge
- Clues to Watch for the End of QE “Infinity” | Financial Sense
- Dollar Bull Run | ZeroHedge
- FiNaNCiaL TeRRoRiSM AND PoLiTiCaL SeX MaP... | ZeroHedge
- THE REAL-LIFE STORY OF A SHORT SELLER IN 2013 | iBankCoin.com
- Lame Duck President Good for the Markets | Financial Sense
- Weekend Ideas Should Be Compiled Here | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 15 New York Restaurants That Wall Streeters Love The Most | Business Insider
- With Tumblr, Yahoo Would Double Down On Mobile And Social | Business Insider
- Bloomberg Hires Former IBM CEO To Deal With Privacy... | Business Insider
- Computer Industry Pioneer: I've Figured... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Abercrombie Employees Have To Spritz Clothes With Cologne Every Hour | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 05/17: Stage Stores (SSI),... | StreetInsider.com