Strong Volume Gainers (WRC,JDAS,AMAG,WMCO,PERI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Warnaco Group Inc (WRC) is currently trading at $70.89 on volume of 4,690,614. Its 52 week range is between $39.19 and $71.41.
JDA Software Group Inc (JDAS) is currently trading at $44.78 on volume of 21,795,084. Its 52 week range is between $23.95 and $38.20.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG) is currently trading at $16.56 on volume of 234,262. Its 52 week range is between $12.43 and $19.62.
Williams Controls Inc (WMCO) is currently trading at $15.43 on volume of 842,954. Its 52 week range is $10.25 and $12.95.
Perion Network Ltd (PERI) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 261,354. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.68.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deja Deja Deja Deja Vu For Mysterious US Bond Seller | ZeroHedge
- TPTB Are Trying to Kill Off What’s Left of America RIGHT NOW | ZeroHedge
- Crude Prices Surge as the Pieces Fall Into Place | Financial Sense
- The Most Disturbing Chart Of The "New Housing Normal" | ZeroHedge
- Why Nav Sarao Had To Be Destroyed: He Found A Way To Beat The HFTs At Their Own Game | ZeroHedge
- A Few Words of Cogent Advice For You on this Lovely Morning | iBankCoin.com
- Entire Treasury Department Competes For Same Goldman Sachs Job Opening | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS HIT ALL-TIME HIGHS: Here's what you need to know (SPY, DJI, IXIC, WTI, USO, OIL, GLD,... | Business Insider
- Henderson signs 'long-term' Liverpool deal | Business Insider
- This is why red light cameras are doomed | Business Insider
- PIMCO thinks the market is getting the Fed wrong | Business Insider
- Sony offered Daniel Craig $5 million... | Business Insider
- One of YouTube's most viral videos was never supposed to be public in... | Business Insider
- Putting 'unemployed' on your LinkedIn makes you look desperate — here's what... | Business Insider