Strong Volume Gainers (WRC,JDAS,AMAG,WMCO,PERI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Warnaco Group Inc (WRC) is currently trading at $70.89 on volume of 4,690,614. Its 52 week range is between $39.19 and $71.41.
JDA Software Group Inc (JDAS) is currently trading at $44.78 on volume of 21,795,084. Its 52 week range is between $23.95 and $38.20.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG) is currently trading at $16.56 on volume of 234,262. Its 52 week range is between $12.43 and $19.62.
Williams Controls Inc (WMCO) is currently trading at $15.43 on volume of 842,954. Its 52 week range is $10.25 and $12.95.
Perion Network Ltd (PERI) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 261,354. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.68.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Tragedy Of NATO: "Beware Foreign Entanglements" | ZeroHedge
- More Predictions From the Man Behind the Mask | iBankCoin.com
- New Tesla Model S May Have Us Rethink Electric Cars | Financial Sense
- The Commodities Trading Cheat-Sheet | ZeroHedge
- "We Have Everything Under Control" | ZeroHedge
- Coke Blows Up Guidance, Is Latest Consumer Bellwether And Buffett Favorite To Disappoint, Stock Stumbles | ZeroHedge
- The Artists' Road To Serfdom: The Commoditization Of Creative Content | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- EU's Barroso warns Britain against bloc exit | Business Insider
- McDonald's Menu Is Driving Away Cash-Strapped Customers | Business Insider
- CHARTS: Guys Like Women In Their Early 20s Regardless Of How... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs Now Has A Stock-Picking Model Inspired By The Stats Behind 'Moneyball... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Delta to Wall Street: Don't Tell Us How to Run Our Airline | TheStreet.com
- The Best Late Night Food Joints At 32 Colleges Around The US | Business Insider