Strong Volume Gainers (WRC,JDAS,AMAG,WMCO,PERI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Warnaco Group Inc (WRC) is currently trading at $70.89 on volume of 4,690,614. Its 52 week range is between $39.19 and $71.41.
JDA Software Group Inc (JDAS) is currently trading at $44.78 on volume of 21,795,084. Its 52 week range is between $23.95 and $38.20.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG) is currently trading at $16.56 on volume of 234,262. Its 52 week range is between $12.43 and $19.62.
Williams Controls Inc (WMCO) is currently trading at $15.43 on volume of 842,954. Its 52 week range is $10.25 and $12.95.
Perion Network Ltd (PERI) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 261,354. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.68.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How The Fed Has Failed The Nation (In One Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Market Opens On A Weak Note And... Nasdaq Breaks.. And Then NYSE Breaks After Chicago PMI | ZeroHedge
- Churn ‘Em and Burn ‘Em | iBankCoin.com
- Government Corruption Has Become Rampant | ZeroHedge
- Turmoiling Markets This Morning | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Many Times Blogger Bernanke Use The Word "Debt" In A Post About Secular Stagnation | ZeroHedge
- MeeT BLoGGeR BeN... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The internet is turning on Trevor Noah, the guy who's replacing Jon Stewart on 'The... | Business Insider
- 15 ways the world will be terrifying in 2050 | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- First Rio Games tickets go on sale | Business Insider
- Former HP star Dave Donatelli has joined Oracle (ORCL, HPQ) | Business Insider
- Lloyds will stop paying investors billions of pounds on some of its... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek