Strong Volume Gainers (WRC,JDAS,AMAG,WMCO,PERI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Warnaco Group Inc (WRC) is currently trading at $70.89 on volume of 4,690,614. Its 52 week range is between $39.19 and $71.41.
JDA Software Group Inc (JDAS) is currently trading at $44.78 on volume of 21,795,084. Its 52 week range is between $23.95 and $38.20.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG) is currently trading at $16.56 on volume of 234,262. Its 52 week range is between $12.43 and $19.62.
Williams Controls Inc (WMCO) is currently trading at $15.43 on volume of 842,954. Its 52 week range is $10.25 and $12.95.
Perion Network Ltd (PERI) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 261,354. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.68.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Unusually Massive Protests Erupt in Japan Against Forthcoming "War Legislation" | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Crashes 8% - Biggest Plunge Since Nov 2014's OPEC Meeting | ZeroHedge
- How Are You Guys Feeling? | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Stocks Open Down Hard As PBOC Strengthens Yuan By Most Since 2010 & Default Risk Hits 2-Year High | ZeroHedge
- China Rocked By Another Massive Chemical Explosion | ZeroHedge
- Is This Man Responsible For China's Stock Market Crash? | ZeroHedge
- VIX ETFs Are In Crisis Mode | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Texas police are scrambling to order more body cameras after deputies shoot a man who... | Business Insider
- The biggest study of its kind... | Business Insider
- In war-torn Syria, a garden grows... for North Korea... | Business Insider
- Controversial Clinton ally trashed 'alcoholic' John... | Business Insider
- Here's how much a rising YouTube star can actually make | Business Insider
- This Australian comedian nails why American gun control is such a... | Business Insider
- Los Angeles votes to back 2024 Olympic bid | Business Insider