Strong Volume Gainers (WRC,JDAS,AMAG,WMCO,PERI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Warnaco Group Inc (WRC) is currently trading at $70.89 on volume of 4,690,614. Its 52 week range is between $39.19 and $71.41.
JDA Software Group Inc (JDAS) is currently trading at $44.78 on volume of 21,795,084. Its 52 week range is between $23.95 and $38.20.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG) is currently trading at $16.56 on volume of 234,262. Its 52 week range is between $12.43 and $19.62.
Williams Controls Inc (WMCO) is currently trading at $15.43 on volume of 842,954. Its 52 week range is $10.25 and $12.95.
Perion Network Ltd (PERI) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 261,354. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.68.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "China Should Build More Nuclear Arms, ICBMs In Response To Trump": Local Press | ZeroHedge
- Virginia Schools Ban 'To Kill A Mockingbird,' 'Huck Finn' Over Racial Slurs | ZeroHedge
- Powerful 6.8 Magnitude Quake Strikes Off The Coast Of Northern California | ZeroHedge
- US Service Sector Rebounds in November; Majority of Businesses Positive on Direction of Economy | Financial Sense
- This Is the Purge We All Knew Was Coming: "Shutting Down Extremist Content" | ZeroHedge
- Restoration Hardware Implodes After More Terrible Guidance, Blames Election | ZeroHedge
- France: Decomposing In Front Of Our Eyes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don't use Q-tips — here’s how you should be cleaning your ears | Business Insider
- The boss of LAMIA Airlines has been arrested after the Colombia... | Business Insider
- 6 reasons the rich stay rich | Business Insider
- The 25 worst movies of 2016, according to critics | Business Insider
- German intelligence agency: Russia is trying to destabilize... | Business Insider
- 'Hairspray Live!' hit a new ratings low for NBC's musicals | Business Insider
- How trade is having an incredible influence on the Thai economy | Business Insider