Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe Prepares for the Next Assault in the War on Cash | ZeroHedge
- Half A Million Square Kilometers Of Heavy Smog Force Beijing To Issue "Orange Alert", Close Factories | ZeroHedge
- Two Reasons The 'War On Terror' Will Always Fail | ZeroHedge
- Turkey's Trump Card: Erdogan Can Cut Russia's Syrian Supply Line By Closing Bosphorus | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Rages At The "Arrogance, Hubris, & Stupidity" Of The US Government | ZeroHedge
- US Equities: Bye-Bye Buybacks | Financial Sense
- Turkey Arrests Generals Who Stopped Syria-Bound, Weapons-Laden, Spook Trucks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UN: Maurice Strong, climate and development pioneer, dies | Business Insider
- George Osborne's 'affordable'... | Business Insider
- EU, Turkey seek better relations at emergency refugee... | Business Insider
- UK's Labour Party leader faces showdown over Syria... | Business Insider
- Miner BHP commits to Brazil clean-up as huge lawsuit... | Business Insider
- New Zealand all out for 208, Australia chase 187 win | Business Insider
- Pope Francis lands in capital of Central African Republic... | Business Insider