Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Datawatch CEO: Big Data Getting Even Bigger; Technology Evolving Very Quickly | Financial Sense
- Soaring Food Inflation Full Frontal: Beef, Pork And Shrimp Prices Soar To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- The Annotated History Of The Russian Empire | ZeroHedge
- With 103 Mentions Of "Weather", It Is Time To Rename The 'Beige Book' To The 'Weather Book' | ZeroHedge
- Su-27 Fighter Jet Above Kramatorsk Caught On Tape | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela's Socialist Leader Maduro Doing His Best Obama Impersonation | ZeroHedge
- Two Measures of Inflation | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It's Time to Sell Yahoo | TheStreet.com
- How To Hull Strawberries In Seconds | Business Insider
- Sitting At Work Is Deadly, So We Tried A Treadmill Desk | Business Insider
- One Reason Why We Don't Quit Cable TV | TheStreet.com
- Wall Street Banks Confirm America's Debtors Are Whipping Themselves Into Shape... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- With This Robotics Program Thriving In Public Schools, It's 'Cool To Make... | Business Insider