Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Shale Producers Just Won Their Biggest Legal Case in Years | Financial Sense
- Is The Market Looking At It Wrong: "Buy US Assets In Case Of Brexit" Says Greg Peters | ZeroHedge
- Tony Robbins Asks Everyone To "Storm Across A Bed Of Hot Coals" - Dozens Get Injured | ZeroHedge
- What is a man to wear for this apocalypse? | ZeroHedge
- Hawkish Fed Looms As Initial Jobless Claims Plunge Near 42 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- UK Polls Close As Nigel Farage Says That "Remain Will Edge It"; Sterling Soars | ZeroHedge
- Derivative Strategist Warns Of $150 Billion In Quant Selling Over The Next Three Days | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The top 7 predictions for the future of media | Business Insider
- 6 ways you can experience Rio like a local during the Olympics | Business Insider
- Astronomers have observed something never seen before... | Business Insider
- Watch these baseball-sized chunks of hail destroy cars in a Chinese... | Business Insider
- Most of the planet isn't mapped — but a groundbreaking project hopes to change that | Business Insider
- The director of 'Drive' tells us what inspired his terrifying new horror movie... | Business Insider
- 'The world has shrunk': Obama says Brexit vote speaks to 'challenges raised by... | Business Insider