Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Dumps 600 Points From "Great" Jobs Report Highs | ZeroHedge
- The Federal Reserve - The Deep State's Central Bank | ZeroHedge
- Dot Com 2.0 – The Sequel Unfolds | ZeroHedge
- European Bank Bloodbath Crashes Bond, Stock Markets | ZeroHedge
- Momo Bad News: JPM's Quant Guru Kolanovic Confirms Tech Bubble Has Burst... Again | ZeroHedge
- Greek Tragedy: Pension Pandemonium Sparks Bank Crash, Stocks At 26 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Bubble Deflates – And Crash Risk Rises | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Beyoncé just dominated the Super Bowl again with Coldplay and Bruno Mars | Business Insider
- How Panthers quarterback Cam Newton matured into the elite leader he is... | Business Insider
- January was an amazing month for millennials | Business Insider
- World War I’s bloodiest front is one you’ve never heard of | Business Insider
- Central banks have lost all control of the markets | Business Insider
- Meet THAAD: America’s answer... | Business Insider
- Why one CEO won't hire you if you don't have a hobby | Business Insider