Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong On The Danger Of Conspiracy Theories | ZeroHedge
- Why The Market Kept Breaking Yesterday | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
- Putin Warns Of Risk Of Major Conflict, Says Dollar Losing Reserve Currency Status | ZeroHedge
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory Is Wrong | Financial Sense
- Google Vs The Entire Newspaper Industry: And The Winner Is... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- How One Woman Built A Multimillion-Dollar Cupcake Business With Just $33... | Business Insider
- Egypt's Sinai in lockdown after bomb kills 30 troops | Business Insider
- Clashes in Jerusalem but flashpoint Palestinian... | Business Insider
- Why Google's Job Interviews Never Last More Than 30 Minutes | Business Insider
- Here's What Successful People Eat For Breakfast | Business Insider
- Giants' Hudson hungry for baseball World Series start | Business Insider