Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How The Fed Has Failed The Nation (In One Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Futures, Oil Slide As Surging Dollar Now Takes Window Dressing Stage | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Surges Higher As 'Hope' Trumps Reality | ZeroHedge
- AIG Lite: Margin Call Claimed First Foreign Casualty Of Austrian "Black Swan" | ZeroHedge
- Why Hiring A Grass Company Was The Best Decision I’ve Ever Made | iBankCoin.com
- The Middle Eastern Balance of Power Matures | Financial Sense
- You Have Been Forewarned | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ted Cruz expresses support for Indiana's 'religious freedom... | Business Insider
- Latin America divided between oil and green energy | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Companies are racing to change how they build software — and a company called Chef is... | Business Insider
- An 'armed and dangerous'... | Business Insider
- Banking sector net interest income and net interest margins... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com