Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Deep State Is Dumping Hillary | ZeroHedge
- Brit Bankers Busted For $300 Million Fraud Tied To Hookers & Blow | ZeroHedge
- 26 Incredible Facts About The Economy That Every American Should Know Before The Trump-Clinton Debate | ZeroHedge
- The Problem With Helicopter Money | Financial Sense
- Chinese Contagion Risks Surge: Banks' Reliance On Each Other For Funding Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- "Hillary 2016" Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Wipe Out Post-Fed Gains As Deutsche Dread Batters US Banks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's 'birther' flap could cost him big... | Business Insider
- Golfing legend Arnold Palmer is dead at 87 | Business Insider
- A Lamborghini was transformed into the Batmobile with a top speed of 200 miles per hour | Business Insider
- Here's where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on immigration | Business Insider
- The Fed blinked | Business Insider
- This is the single most important gadget to bring with you when you’re... | Business Insider
- Here's how Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump say they will... | Business Insider