Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Airport Screening Won't Stop Ebola, The Economist Explains | ZeroHedge
- Maxed Out? Benefits of Further Easing Questioned in Japan as Economic Costs Increase | Financial Sense
- FEMA Conducting Pandemic Drills Amidst Ebola Crisis | ZeroHedge
- After Golfing, Obama Holds Late Ebola Meeting - Guess Who Missed It (Again)! | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
- The Chart That Explains Why Fed's Bullard Wants To Restart The QE Flow | ZeroHedge
- The Folks Who Know the Most About Their Firms… and the Economy… Are Selling the Farm | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China’s Rapid Growth Model Is About To Slam Into A Wall | Business Insider
- Lufthansa flights hit by strikes Monday and Tuesday | Business Insider
- Criticism, praise follows Catholic Church's gays... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- KKR Looks to Get More Bang for Its Buck in Strategy Shift | TheStreet.com
- Britain threatens Internet 'trolls' with two... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer Says the No. 1 Issue to the Stock Market Is Ebola | TheStreet.com