Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Scotland Referendum: Who Voted How And Why? | ZeroHedge
- Reflecting on my True Calling | iBankCoin.com
- Slippery When Wet | iBankCoin.com
- Martin Armstrong: Capital Herding Into the U.S., Likely to Push Dollar, Stocks Higher Into Next Year | Financial Sense
- RATES ARE GOING TO 0%, YAH | iBankCoin.com
- Companies' Stock Buybacks at Biggest Pace Since 2007 | Financial Sense
- 44,107,000 Reasons Why NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Has "Not Considered Resigning" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nissan USA aims to keep electric battery production | Business Insider
- I Checked Out An Aston Martin, Maserati... | Business Insider
- Scottish nationalists in tears after 'devastating... | Business Insider
- Chinese buyers lead charge in iPhone 6 global debut | Business Insider
- France carries out first air strikes in Iraq: Hollande | Business Insider
- THE SAME-DAY DELIVERY REPORT: E-Commerce Giants Are Battling To Own The 'Last Mile... | Business Insider
- Why Major Companies Like Oracle, Whole Foods, And Chipotle Have 2 CEOs | Business Insider