Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Last Time Americans Felt This Good About Stocks, The Dot Com Bubble Burst 2 Months Later | ZeroHedge
- And Now Fake Consumer Confidence Too: Gallup Says Confidence In The Economy "Tumbled" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Conspiracy Theorists May Want To Take A Look At John Podesta | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Coin Worth $4 Million, Stolen in Berlin Museum Heist | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Getting Ready for a BIG Move; Risk to the Downside | Financial Sense
- VIX Slammed To 11 Handle Sends Dow Green On Week | ZeroHedge
- House Committee Passes Bill To "Audit The Fed" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump signals support for another run at repealing Obamacare | Business Insider
- House Intel chair says he will not reveal his intelligence source to his own committee... | Business Insider
- France calls on Russia to respect their own constitution... | Business Insider
- The origin of the word 'honeymoon' is shrouded in a 500-year-old literary... | Business Insider
- A Mediterranean food chain that people are obsessed with is about to take over... | Business Insider
- Meet Alexei Navalny — the Russian opposition leader challenging... | Business Insider
- Amazon is unleashing a new weapon in the grocery wars (AMZN) | Business Insider