Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Preparation For Tonight's Ferguson Decision | ZeroHedge
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- 2015 Is Shaping Up to Be a “Turkey” of a Year for the U.S. Economy and Stock Market | Financial Sense
- JUDGEMENT DAY | iBankCoin.com
- On Obama and the Nature of Failed Presidencies | Financial Sense
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Retail Offsets Eurozone Weakness | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brazil slams media 'manipulation' on Petrobras... | Business Insider
- Six charged in French match-fixing probe | Business Insider
- Smith stars as Australia beat S. Africa, clinch series | Business Insider
- Stewart Butterfield Says His Insanely Popular App Slack Is 'Terrible... | Business Insider
- Blackstone to buy GE's real estate in Japan for $1.6... | Business Insider
- Someone Invented A Watch That Can Shoot Real Lasers — And You Need To See It In Action To Believe It | Business Insider
- Manhattan's New Most Expensive Townhouse Just Hit The Market For $63 Million | Business Insider