Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guess Who The Dirtiest Dirty Shirt Is | ZeroHedge
- The Housing Unrecovery Is Here: Lumber Enters Bear Market | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 20 | ZeroHedge
- And The New US Debt Ceiling Is... | ZeroHedge
- This Crisis Will Be Over 30 Times Bigger Than Greece | ZeroHedge
- Brussels Puts Spain Under Surveillance | Financial Sense
- Farage Bashes Tax-Advantaged Hypocritical European Politicians | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Anyone Who Says That Bonds Are In A Bubble Needs To Answer Two Simple Questions | Business Insider
- The Oklahoma Tornado May Have Been Up To 600 Times More Powerful Than... | Business Insider
- Jamie Dimon's Win Was Actually Massive | Business Insider
- The 9 Best Places To Eat And Drink Outside In New York City | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Google Clouds Amazon's Advantage | TheStreet.com
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek