Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Justice And "Social Justice" Are Two Very Different Things | ZeroHedge
- Valuations Matter – Even For Millennial Investors | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes on Upcoming French Elections; Finance Chief: "Le Pen Will Never Be Elected" | Financial Sense
- Who's Right? Bonds (& VIX & Hard Data) Or Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Cybersecurity of the Power Grid: A Growing Challenge | Financial Sense
- Interest Rate Differentials Increasing Financial Market Leverage To Unsustainable Levels | ZeroHedge
- CNN Responds To Being Blocked From White House Press Briefing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Toll Brothers is 'being cautious' in New York City... | Business Insider
- An HR expert shares 7 signs you're working for a toxic employer | Business Insider
- First Dutch immigrants' party is challenging the far-right... | Business Insider
- How I launched a side hustle that earns enough to cover my mortgage payment... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Enroll in thousands of online courses for $10 each — and more of today's best deals... | Business Insider
- 3 smart answers to stupid interview questions | Business Insider