Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Make That Coffee to Go | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: August 26 | ZeroHedge
- Europe: Stagnation, Default, Or Devaluation | ZeroHedge
- Iraq and Syria Follow Lebanon’s Precedent | Financial Sense
- For $1 Million You Have A Choice: 15 Square Meters In Monaco Or A Trailer In The Hamptons | ZeroHedge
- Is China’s Economy Too Big to Transform? | Financial Sense
- Chinese Developers "Destocking" Desperation: Bikini-Clad Model Car Washes, iPhones, & Alibaba Discounts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cramer: The Market's Real Killer | TheStreet.com
- This Illustration Posted By Eric Schmidt Shows How Google Thinks About Innovation (GOOG... | Business Insider
- Tiffany's Is Rallying (TIF) | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- With Twitch, Amazon Poses Big Threat to Broadcasters, Google | TheStreet.com
- 9-year-old kills shooting instructor in Uzi mishap | Business Insider
- Israel targets Gaza highrises, as sides weigh truce deal | Business Insider