Strong Volume Gainers (MTX,UNFI,MTOX,FXR,CRED)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Minerals Technologies Inc (MTX) is currently trading at $62.4 on volume of 388868. Its 52 week range is between $46.17 and $69.54.
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) is currently trading at $51.2 on volume of 1190893. Its 52 week range is between $32.83 and $51.92.
MEDTOX Scientific Inc (MTOX) is currently trading at $26.71 on volume of 800933. Its 52 week range is between $11.64 and $26.88.
First Trust Indust/Producer Dur AlphaDEX (FXR) is currently trading at $17.06.on volume of 550128. Its 52 week range is $13.81 and $19.98.
Credo Petroleum Corp (CRED) is currently trading at $14.38.on volume of 815814. Its 52 week range is between $7.14 and $14.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Siemens CEO Explains Why Russian Sanctions Will Never Happen | ZeroHedge
- Russia Today Anchor Quits Live On Air Over "Whitewashed" Coverage Of Putin | ZeroHedge
- THe SaD AND STuPiD TaLe OF HuMPTY CHRiSTiE... | ZeroHedge
- Are You Crazy To Continue Believing In Collapse? | ZeroHedge
- Market Does What It Wants to Do | Financial Sense
- A Warning For Americans - Is Money The Root Of All Evil? | ZeroHedge
- Crimea Parliament "Accelerates Crisis", Votes To Join Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Crazy Photo Of A Golfer Walking Through 111 Wolf Sculptures On A Course | Business Insider
- Here's Video Of Satoshi Nakamoto Denying Any Link To Bitcoin | Business Insider
- Here's What You Should Really Be Eating For Breakfast | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Turns Out It's Much Cheaper To Build A Company Almost Anywhere Other Than... | Business Insider
- CHART: Blake Griffin And The Los Angeles Clippers Are Still The Kings Of... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Some People Are More Resilient Than Others | Business Insider