Strong Volume Gainers (MTX,UNFI,MTOX,FXR,CRED)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Minerals Technologies Inc (MTX) is currently trading at $62.4 on volume of 388868. Its 52 week range is between $46.17 and $69.54.
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) is currently trading at $51.2 on volume of 1190893. Its 52 week range is between $32.83 and $51.92.
MEDTOX Scientific Inc (MTOX) is currently trading at $26.71 on volume of 800933. Its 52 week range is between $11.64 and $26.88.
First Trust Indust/Producer Dur AlphaDEX (FXR) is currently trading at $17.06.on volume of 550128. Its 52 week range is $13.81 and $19.98.
Credo Petroleum Corp (CRED) is currently trading at $14.38.on volume of 815814. Its 52 week range is between $7.14 and $14.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Tax Cuts To Add As Much As $7 Trillion In Debt | ZeroHedge
- "Amber Warning Sign" Issued For EURUSD Bulls | ZeroHedge
- Japan Warns Citizens To Prepare For North Korean Missile Attack | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Trump's 'Tug Of War' | ZeroHedge
- What Trump’s Next 100 Days Will Look Like | Financial Sense
- Make 'Soft Data' Great Again - Economic Confidence Rebounds To 16 Year Highs | ZeroHedge
- The Behavior of the Market Actually Has Very Little to do with Trump | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NASA just got its closest look at Saturn yet — here's what it saw | Business Insider
- A successful CEO says the best career move he's ever made was... | Business Insider
- Consumer Reports has demoted the Tesla Model S from its... | Business Insider
- Arizona sheriff calls Trump's wall a '... | Business Insider
- WHITE HOUSE: Officials in 'sanctuary... | Business Insider
- Architects want to put skyscrapers inside hollowed-out Giant Sequoia trees in... | Business Insider
- Coke is now adding fiber to drinks to try and convince people to buy soda again... | Business Insider