Strong Volume Gainers (MTX,UNFI,MTOX,FXR,CRED)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Minerals Technologies Inc (MTX) is currently trading at $62.4 on volume of 388868. Its 52 week range is between $46.17 and $69.54.
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) is currently trading at $51.2 on volume of 1190893. Its 52 week range is between $32.83 and $51.92.
MEDTOX Scientific Inc (MTOX) is currently trading at $26.71 on volume of 800933. Its 52 week range is between $11.64 and $26.88.
First Trust Indust/Producer Dur AlphaDEX (FXR) is currently trading at $17.06.on volume of 550128. Its 52 week range is $13.81 and $19.98.
Credo Petroleum Corp (CRED) is currently trading at $14.38.on volume of 815814. Its 52 week range is between $7.14 and $14.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bill Gross: Yellen's Economy "May Never Walk Normally Again, This Is Not Capitalism" | ZeroHedge
- The Narrative Machine | Financial Sense
- BleachBit Brags Of Wiping Hillary's Servers Clean With Claims It "Stifled FBI Investigation" | ZeroHedge
- NSA Whistleblowers: Hack of NSA Hacks Was Likely An Inside Job | ZeroHedge
- “Saving Social Security” May End in Dollar Devaluation | Financial Sense
- Is The End Nigh? Former FOMC Member Warns "The Fed Is Vulnerable" | ZeroHedge
- The Reckoning Looms - Central Bankers Really Don't Know What They're Doing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The biggest smartphone maker in China has made one of the best affordable... | Business Insider
- The rich are getting more secretive with their money... | Business Insider
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal,... | Business Insider
- The National Park Service turns 100 today... | Business Insider
- Here's the moment record-label executives knew 15-year-old Britney Spears would be a... | Business Insider
- Something incredible is happening inside of your nose when it runs | Business Insider
- The 36 most beautiful museums in the world | Business Insider