Strong Volume Gainers (MTX,UNFI,MTOX,FXR,CRED)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Minerals Technologies Inc (MTX) is currently trading at $62.4 on volume of 388868. Its 52 week range is between $46.17 and $69.54.
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) is currently trading at $51.2 on volume of 1190893. Its 52 week range is between $32.83 and $51.92.
MEDTOX Scientific Inc (MTOX) is currently trading at $26.71 on volume of 800933. Its 52 week range is between $11.64 and $26.88.
First Trust Indust/Producer Dur AlphaDEX (FXR) is currently trading at $17.06.on volume of 550128. Its 52 week range is $13.81 and $19.98.
Credo Petroleum Corp (CRED) is currently trading at $14.38.on volume of 815814. Its 52 week range is between $7.14 and $14.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BALLS | iBankCoin.com
- Eurasian Pivot? Moscow Expects "Progress" From Tsipras Visit | ZeroHedge
- Here's Which Emerging Markets Are Most Vulnerable To "External Shock" | ZeroHedge
- The Latest "Conspiracy Theory" In Iraq: Accusations Emerge That US Is Aiding ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Globalist Financiers Fleece Greece? | ZeroHedge
- Australia To Start Taxing Bank Deposits | ZeroHedge
- Reuters Asks "Who Is More Of A Threat: Obama Or Putin", Surprised By The Answer | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Final Four is set — and Kentucky is the overwhelming favorite to win it all | Business Insider
- Tom Brady posted a Facebook video of him doing a crazy cliff dive and fans are flipping out | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse lands in China after 20-hour flight... | Business Insider
- New Zealand eye World Cup history against Australia | Business Insider
- Banking behemoths are getting outmatched by Wall... | Business Insider