Strong Volume Gainers (MTX,UNFI,MTOX,FXR,CRED)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Minerals Technologies Inc (MTX) is currently trading at $62.4 on volume of 388868. Its 52 week range is between $46.17 and $69.54.
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) is currently trading at $51.2 on volume of 1190893. Its 52 week range is between $32.83 and $51.92.
MEDTOX Scientific Inc (MTOX) is currently trading at $26.71 on volume of 800933. Its 52 week range is between $11.64 and $26.88.
First Trust Indust/Producer Dur AlphaDEX (FXR) is currently trading at $17.06.on volume of 550128. Its 52 week range is $13.81 and $19.98.
Credo Petroleum Corp (CRED) is currently trading at $14.38.on volume of 815814. Its 52 week range is between $7.14 and $14.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Carl Icahn Wins Again: eBay To Spin Off PayPal, CEO John Donahoe Is Out | ZeroHedge
- Last Stand Hill | iBankCoin.com
- "This Is What We Do" Warns 2nd Oklahoman ISIS-Supporter Arrested For Threatening To Behead Co-Worker | ZeroHedge
- I’VE WRITTEN ANOTHER TREATISE. PLEASE COME AND READ IT. | iBankCoin.com
- Is the U.S. Secretly Egging On Hong Kong Protesters? | ZeroHedge
- China Housing Bubble Bursts: Q3 Land Sales Crater 50% | ZeroHedge
- Europe On Triple-Dip Alert After German Manufacturing Posts First Contraction In 15 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 14 Awesome Cars That Will Steal The Spotlight At The Paris Motor Show | Business Insider
- An NFL Player Was Penalized For Praying And His Agent Wasn't Happy | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Video Shows What Happens When Tear Gas Hits Hong Kong Streets | Business Insider
- OIL CRASHES | Business Insider
- The EU Says Apple May Have Avoided Billions In Taxes Over 10 Years | Business Insider
- Investors Lose More Money Anticipating Corrections Than From Corrections... | Business Insider