Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 'Wages-Fuel-Demand' Fallacy | ZeroHedge
- The Manufacturing World Suddenly Goes Into Reverse: Global August PMI Summary | ZeroHedge
- Who Said It? Chairman Mao Or President Obama | ZeroHedge
- Speculative Fervor Heating Up | iBankCoin.com
- These Clowns Are Dragging Us Into War | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Surges With New Orders At 10-Year High; Construction Spending Jumps Most In Over 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- What The Tennis Legends Of The Past Look Like Today | Business Insider
- New village toilets a small step for poor Indian women | Business Insider
- Japanese Porn Queens Raise Thousands Of Dollars For Aids... | Business Insider
- Connoisseurs? Seven out of 10 French 'know little... | Business Insider
- It's Time To Fix iCloud (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Google's Self-Driving Cars Won't Work In Heavy Rain Or... | Business Insider