Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Debt Crisis Coming To Head - Contagion? | ZeroHedge
- Builders Beggar Belief As Lumber Liquidation Looms | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Economic Outlook "Skewed Heavily To The Downside," BNP Says | ZeroHedge
- Sabre-Rattling Soars: Poland Buys US Patriot Air Defense System, Gold Pops | ZeroHedge
- Global Markets Up on PBOC Move | Financial Sense
- Global Uncertainty With the Upper Hand | Financial Sense
- Crude Prices Surge as the Pieces Fall Into Place | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don Draper is a 'very weak man' says 'Mad Men... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Last Gallipoli warship unravels myths of WWI disaster | Business Insider
- There is already a brilliant parody of Dove's... | Business Insider
- Bomb explodes outside Spanish embassy in Libya:... | Business Insider
- The 9 most expensive cities in America | Business Insider
- Our diets have drastically changed since the 1990s and we're... | Business Insider