Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Rotation Continues | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: The Coming Collapse Of The Petrodollar System | ZeroHedge
- Executive Sweet? | Financial Sense
- 19 Out Of 19 | ZeroHedge
- Is Peak Oil to Blame for Riots in Syria? | Financial Sense
- The Dollar Is Going Up | Financial Sense
- Long-Term Breakout | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Security Vendor Websense Goes... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Yahoo, Tumblr... | StreetInsider.com
- There Was A Mass Exodus From Tumblr Right As They Sealed The Deal With Yahoo | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Interpublic Will Go To Court Over A Nasty... | Business Insider
- How An Addiction To Beauty Nearly Destroyed My Life | Business Insider