Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet Loretta Lynch – Obama’s Attorney General Nominee Who Might Be Even Worse than Eric Holder | ZeroHedge
- Self-Driving “Fully Automated” Vehicles on German Autobahn | Financial Sense
- Is the Dollar's Momentum Easing? Is Deeper Pullback in the Stock Market Likely? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Falls on Deflation Concerns | Financial Sense
- "First The Deflation - Then The Inflation" | ZeroHedge
- "Obama Is Clueless On Inequality," David Stockman Rages "The Problem Is [The Fed]" | ZeroHedge
- Socialist Exceptionalism | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A case for Apple's giant iPad might have just leaked (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Check out the new yuppie food mecca right underneath Twitter | Business Insider
- Android is suddenly surrounded by enemies (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Oil prices rocket by nearly $4 a barrel | Business Insider
- Notorious file-sharing site The... | Business Insider
- Kiev hopes for stalled truce talks despite separatist vow... | Business Insider
- Victoria's Secret models have their own sexy Super Bowl ad | Business Insider