Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 700 Years of Government Bond Yields | ZeroHedge
- France Unemployment Surges To 16 Year High | ZeroHedge
- Government: Byword for Corruption | ZeroHedge
- Nelson Mandela Has Died: Obama Addresses The Nation - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Too Big To Fail Banks Are Taking Over As Number Of U.S. Banks Falls To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Exits Commodity Trading, Fires 200 | ZeroHedge
- Soy Weak Sauce | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Curry Compound Kills Cancer Cells | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- An Electric Car Owner Was Arrested for Stealing Five Cents Of Electricity | Business Insider
- NOMURA: We Still Believe Alan Mulally Will Be... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- China Mobile Deal Offers The iPhone A... | Business Insider