Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Surveillance State Goes Mainstream: Windows 10 Is Watching (& Logging) Everything | ZeroHedge
- Conditions in the US Are Improving, Not Deteriorating | Financial Sense
- Why The U.S. Is the Next Greece: Doug Casey On America's Economic Problems | ZeroHedge
- Despite VIX Flash-Crash, Stocks Slammed As Crude Crashes To 5-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Thoughts About Chinese Stocks, Reserves, and SDR Inclusion | Financial Sense
- Fed Finally Figures Out Soaring Student Debt Is Reason For Exploding College Costs | ZeroHedge
- Why is Twitter “Cheap”? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The terrible state of Asia's manufacturing sector in one chart | Business Insider
- Greece's industry has been absolutely obliterated by the bank and bailout... | Business Insider
- Here's how Eminem used exercise to overcome a drug addiction | Business Insider
- 5 ways President Obama’s new carbon emissions plan could improve... | Business Insider
- IT'S A HUGE WEEK FOR THE US ECONOMY: Here's your complete preview (DJIA,... | Business Insider
- Here's how Derek Jeter tries to keep his private life... | Business Insider
- The biggest stars on YouTube make huge incomes ... yet they can't keep the vast... | Business Insider