Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape: China Builds A Bridge In Just 43 Hours | ZeroHedge
- The Real Non-PC Reason We Celebrate Thanksgiving | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Drops "Independence" From Central Bank Mandate As NATO's Favorite Autocrat Strikes Again | ZeroHedge
- They Sow The Cyclone - We Reap The Blowback | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Warns Of Dire "Consequences" From Massive Housing Bubble, Heavily Indebted Households | ZeroHedge
- Steen Jakobsen Warns "First It Will Get Worse..." | ZeroHedge
- US Foreign Policy Explained (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Here's what happens in your body when you get 'hangry' | Business Insider
- Facebook wants to make it easier for you to deal with a breakup (FB) | Business Insider
- Brady says despite no matchup, he still respects Peyton | Business Insider
- Jeb Bush is spitting fire at Obama for touting climate-change efforts after... | Business Insider
- Where you should never touch friends, relatives, and strangers | Business Insider
- Here's why we call it 'Black Friday' | Business Insider