Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Government Releases Alleged Evidence Of MH17 Missile Trajectory | ZeroHedge
- China Sends Surveillance Ship To Hawaii In Retaliation To US Navy Build Up In Its Back Yard, | ZeroHedge
- Malaysia PM Announces MH17 Black Boxes Will Be Handed Over Shortly | ZeroHedge
- Congressional Hearing On Hedge Fund Tax Evasion Through "Fictional Derivatives" - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Cancerous Actions Are Killing the Patient | ZeroHedge
- Malaysian Airlines In Hot Water Again, This Time For Flying Above War-Torn Syria | ZeroHedge
- The Catalysts for a Correction | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- McDonald's Fires Mom Who Was Arrested For Leaving Her Child Unattended At A Park | Business Insider
- The Strange Story Of How Rhode Island Accidentally Legalized... | Business Insider
- America's Potential Growth Rate Is Barely Half What It Was 20 Years Ago... | Business Insider
- We Got Some Dirt On The Secret Payment Feature Snapchat Is Building | Business Insider
- Russia's Military Tells A Very Different Story About What Happened To MH17 | Business Insider
- Incredible Behind-The-Scenes Images Tell The Story Of The... | Business Insider
- Here's What We Know About Cell Phones And Cancer | Business Insider