Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saxo Bank's 10 Outrageous Predictions For 2017: Brexit Never Happens, Bitcoin Surges, Fed Folds | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 8 | ZeroHedge
- FBI Probes HuffPo Editor After "Destroy Trump Ballots" Tweet | ZeroHedge
- US Housing Market Reeling After Mortgage Rates Jump To Two Years Highs | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Maneuvers to Escape Its Dollar Trap | Financial Sense
- "Panicked" Citi Trader "Who Fired Off Repeated Sell Orders" Behind Pound Flash Crash | ZeroHedge
- Italy: Prime Minister Resigns After Referendum Defeat | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Banks still want to be under EU rule... | Business Insider
- Rioters in Greece are attacking police with Molotov cocktails | Business Insider
- A 30-year-old photo shows the long history Trump's incoming ambassador... | Business Insider
- There have been more departures from Credit Suisse | Business Insider
- Get a Fitbit Alta for under $100 — and more of today's best deals from... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- America has an Obamacare dilemma | Business Insider