Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Surge in Global Economic Surprises, Business Confidence Continues | Financial Sense
- Banks, Bonds, & Bullion Bid As Healthcare Hope Trumps Terror Attack Turmoil | ZeroHedge
- FHFA Home Price Growth Weakest Since Nov 2013 | ZeroHedge
- What’s Preventing the Dow From Exploding? | Financial Sense
- Perfect Example Of Why Job Losses From Minimum-Wage-Hikes Are Being Underestimated, 'Bigly' | ZeroHedge
- Markets Priced for Perfection, Sentiment Ahead of Actual Growth | Financial Sense
- Art Bubble Pops As Sales Crash To Lowest Level Since 'Great Recession' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Theo Epstein on being named world's top leader: 'I can't even get... | Business Insider
- RETAIL FORECAST: U.S. consumers will spend $632 billion online... | Business Insider
- Nets center Brook Lopez had a great reaction to finding out his twin... | Business Insider
- Any guys who work out a lot should know about this company's... | Business Insider
- Apple unveils AI-fueled video-sharing app (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Hardline conservatives are demanding 'Trumpcare... | Business Insider
- The father of a child with autism whom... | Business Insider