Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Baltimore Millennials' "City Life" Narrative Starts To Crack | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Dazed After Trump NAFTA Flop, Tax Plan Disappointment; ECB Looms | ZeroHedge
- Crude Oil support break here, could be hard on stocks! | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live: Paul Ryan And House GOP Address Spending Bill, Obamacare, Trump Tax Reform | ZeroHedge
- Spectacular 7 Year Auction: Record Indirects, Soaring Bid To Cover | ZeroHedge
- What Does the Elemetal Scandal Say About Gold Prices - Update 1 | ZeroHedge
- The Behavior of the Market Actually Has Very Little to do with Trump | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The rumored detention of a Chinese exec with Kushner ties could mean... | Business Insider
- UC Berkeley is still bracing for the worst after Ann... | Business Insider
- An 'unusually large' number of humpback whales... | Business Insider
- These are the signs that your boss secretly hates you... | Business Insider
- Disney just announced all its movies coming through 2020 — here's what you have... | Business Insider
- UC Berkeley police brace for unrest despite canceled Ann Coulter speech | Business Insider
- JAMIE DIMON: Companies 'have a moral obligation' to do... | Business Insider