Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- MythBusted - Rising "Not In Labor Force" Only Partly Due To Retiring Boomers | ZeroHedge
- "Helpless In The Face Of British Chaos" - What French And German Newspapers Are Saying Today | ZeroHedge
- These "Brexit" Market Moves Were Bigger Than Anything Seen In 2008... And What Comes Next | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
- "Brexit" - What Goldman Thinks Will Happen Next, And Who Will Hold The Next Referendum | ZeroHedge
- The Prison Of Peoples - France's Le Pen Calls For European 'Spring' | ZeroHedge
- Did Brexit Kill the Oil Price Rally? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why chat apps are... | Business Insider
- BARCLAYS: Stay away from the stock market | Business Insider
- Google gains confidence in RankBrain and... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- 'El Chapo' Guzmán has taken the next step in his fight... | Business Insider
- Prepare for 'aftershocks' following the global market earthquake | Business Insider
- Why Lena Dunham thinks Kanye's new video is 'disturbing... | Business Insider