Strong Volume Gainers (DVA,TDW,ROSG,OSIR,MDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
DaVita Inc (DVA) is currently trading at $84.78 on volume of 5692220. Its 52 week range is between $59.14 and $90.42.
Tidewater Inc (TDW) is currently trading at $45.69 on volume of 3364150. Its 52 week range is between $38.8 and $63.27.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd (ROSG) is currently trading at $6.91 on volume of 4350093. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $36.45.
Osiris Therapeutics Inc (OSIR) is currently trading at $6.45.on volume of 981447. Its 52 week range is $4.12 and $8.39.
Marine Drive Mobile Corp (MDMC) is currently trading at $1.05.on volume of 316481. Its 52 week range is between $0.15 and $1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things To Ponder: Weekend Catch Up | ZeroHedge
- China Just Sided With Russia Over The Ukraine Conflict | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Europe’s Survival Depends on Debt Restructuring, Not Growth | Financial Sense
- Annaly CEO: Central Bankers Are Witch Doctors, Demands "Return To Market-Driven Pricing" | ZeroHedge
- Greece Warns It May Default On IMF Loan Next Week | ZeroHedge
- Grant Williams: Why The Smart Money Is So Nervous Now | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Commercial drones have leapt far ahead of regulators and are already entrenched... | Business Insider
- Google just paid $25 million to buy the entire '.app... | Business Insider
- Llamas go on the lam in US, Twitter explodes | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Airbus profits take off in 2014, no turbulence seen in... | Business Insider
- A major Russian opposition figure was just shot dead... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com