Strong Volume Gainers (JNPR,TSN,NKA,SPPI,SGYP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) is currently trading at $21.63 on volume of 35641472. Its 52 week range is between $16.67 and $40.4.
Tyson Foods Inc (TSN) is currently trading at $17.93 on volume of 15380237. Its 52 week range is between $15.6 and $21.06.
Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NKA) is currently trading at $12.07 on volume of 830970. Its 52 week range is between $8.46 and $21.9.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc (SPPI) is currently trading at $10.36.on volume of 10941025. Its 52 week range is $6.94 and $16.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Ord Shs (SGYP) is currently trading at $4.92.on volume of 243706. Its 52 week range is between $3.17 and $9.16.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap November 20, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Only in America: Snow Looters Pillage A Dorito's Truck | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- Obama's Path To 'Amnesty' (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why Monetizing Debt Could End In Revolutions | ZeroHedge
- Japan Falls Into Surprise Recession | Financial Sense
- Saxobank CIO: "Non-Productive Society Reigns Supreme In Most Developed Countries" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia Is Overstating The Funds At Its... | Business Insider
- Rodgers under pressure to lift shattered Liverpool | Business Insider
- Joy for Federer as Swiss win Davis Cup | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer on His Dad: 'Our Last Day Together Was Our Best One' | TheStreet.com
- This Offshore Drilling Stock May Thrive Despite Falling Oil Prices | TheStreet.com
- Moscow accuses West of seeking Russia 'regime change... | Business Insider
- Don't Be Afraid To Cancel Cable — Here's How To Get All The Programs You... | Business Insider