Strong Volume Gainers (JNPR,TSN,NKA,SPPI,SGYP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) is currently trading at $21.63 on volume of 35641472. Its 52 week range is between $16.67 and $40.4.
Tyson Foods Inc (TSN) is currently trading at $17.93 on volume of 15380237. Its 52 week range is between $15.6 and $21.06.
Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NKA) is currently trading at $12.07 on volume of 830970. Its 52 week range is between $8.46 and $21.9.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc (SPPI) is currently trading at $10.36.on volume of 10941025. Its 52 week range is $6.94 and $16.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Ord Shs (SGYP) is currently trading at $4.92.on volume of 243706. Its 52 week range is between $3.17 and $9.16.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Information War For Ukraine" | ZeroHedge
- How Much Further Can Gold Fall? | Financial Sense
- The Oil Head-Fake: The Illusion that Lower Oil Prices Are Positive | ZeroHedge
- "This Is What We Do" Warns 2nd Oklahoman ISIS-Supporter Arrested For Threatening To Behead Co-Worker | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Video Analysis 09/28/14 | iBankCoin.com
- Saut: Dow Theory Says Primary Trend Still Positive Though Short-Term Caution Advised | Financial Sense
- The "Only Chart That Matters", Projected Until 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New-look Barcelona ready for first big test in Paris | Business Insider
- Markets Are Up (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- ARGENTINA FOUND IN CONTEMPT | Business Insider
- Here's The Investment Outlook From The New Managers Who Just Took Over PIMCO's... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- This Is The Trophy That Larry Ellison's Team Staged A Miracle To Win | Business Insider
- 12 Astonishing Pictures Of The Protests Gripping Hong Kong | Business Insider