Strong Volume Gainers (JNPR,TSN,NKA,SPPI,SGYP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) is currently trading at $21.63 on volume of 35641472. Its 52 week range is between $16.67 and $40.4.
Tyson Foods Inc (TSN) is currently trading at $17.93 on volume of 15380237. Its 52 week range is between $15.6 and $21.06.
Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NKA) is currently trading at $12.07 on volume of 830970. Its 52 week range is between $8.46 and $21.9.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc (SPPI) is currently trading at $10.36.on volume of 10941025. Its 52 week range is $6.94 and $16.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Ord Shs (SGYP) is currently trading at $4.92.on volume of 243706. Its 52 week range is between $3.17 and $9.16.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Theory: Yellow Flags or Green Light? | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: The Fed | ZeroHedge
- Jim Bianco on Gold, Oil, and Why the Market Doesn't Care About Geopolitical Events | Financial Sense
- 1 In 4 Americans Want Their State To Secede From The US | ZeroHedge
- This Pension Fund Is Daytrading Your Retirement Funds, With Up To 500% Leverage | ZeroHedge
- Tickers For Friday | iBankCoin.com
- Companies' Stock Buybacks at Biggest Pace Since 2007 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 15 Best Colleges In America, According To People Who Work In Finance | Business Insider
- Scotland rejects independence in historic referendum | Business Insider
- This Old Photo Marks The Beginning Of The Crucial Partnership Between... | Business Insider
- MARK CUBAN: I Only Have 13 Apps On My Phone | Business Insider
- The Woman Who Protected Yahoo's $27 Billion Windfall From Alibaba Cried With Joy... | Business Insider
- Top 10 News for 9/... | StreetInsider.com
- Moody's keeps France on negative outlook | Business Insider