Strong Volume Gainers (JNPR,TSN,NKA,SPPI,SGYP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) is currently trading at $21.63 on volume of 35641472. Its 52 week range is between $16.67 and $40.4.
Tyson Foods Inc (TSN) is currently trading at $17.93 on volume of 15380237. Its 52 week range is between $15.6 and $21.06.
Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NKA) is currently trading at $12.07 on volume of 830970. Its 52 week range is between $8.46 and $21.9.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc (SPPI) is currently trading at $10.36.on volume of 10941025. Its 52 week range is $6.94 and $16.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Ord Shs (SGYP) is currently trading at $4.92.on volume of 243706. Its 52 week range is between $3.17 and $9.16.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Finish Him! Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Which Are Rare Catches Today | iBankCoin.com
- Back on the Cusp of All-Time Highs | Financial Sense
- An American In ISIS: Meet Doug McCain, One Dead Jihadist | ZeroHedge
- Five Regions Where Big Oil Is Foolishly Chasing Profits | Financial Sense
- Ron Paul: "Americans Must Choose Non-Interventionist Free Markets For Peace & Prosperity" | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Rises Again | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Asia shares higher as S&P 500 breaks record | Business Insider
- Ukraine Shows Russian Soldiers Detained In East... | Business Insider
- Jovetic at double as Man City sink Liverpool | Business Insider
- The Only 8 Features Facebook Had When It Launched In 2004 | Business Insider
- US giving Syria intelligence on jihadists, sources say | Business Insider
- Why Many Argue There's Still A Fortune To Be Made In 3D Printing Stocks (DDD, SSYS... | Business Insider
- MSG Is Perfectly Safe — Here's Why | Business Insider