Strong Volume Gainers (JNPR,TSN,NKA,SPPI,SGYP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) is currently trading at $21.63 on volume of 35641472. Its 52 week range is between $16.67 and $40.4.
Tyson Foods Inc (TSN) is currently trading at $17.93 on volume of 15380237. Its 52 week range is between $15.6 and $21.06.
Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NKA) is currently trading at $12.07 on volume of 830970. Its 52 week range is between $8.46 and $21.9.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc (SPPI) is currently trading at $10.36.on volume of 10941025. Its 52 week range is $6.94 and $16.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Ord Shs (SGYP) is currently trading at $4.92.on volume of 243706. Its 52 week range is between $3.17 and $9.16.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Competition Finally Upsets the Biggest Monopoly of All: OPEC | Financial Sense
- The Fed & "The Grandest Con Job In The History Of The World" | ZeroHedge
- Charts Show 28 Seriously Troubled Mega-Banks: 24 of Them in Europe | Financial Sense
- Put 25% Cash To Work | iBankCoin.com
- Broken VIX Means "Markets Getting Scared", Group One Says | ZeroHedge
- Does Russia Present a Systemic Threat to Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- Santa Yellen Arrives: Stock Buying-Panic Sparks Biggest Short Squeeze In Over 3 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Chart Shows The... | Business Insider
- Sony Won't Be Releasing 'The Interview'... | Business Insider
- These 5 Billionaires Lost The Most Money This Year | Business Insider
- DAVID BIANCO: The Stock Market Will Likely Go Down Before It Goes Up Again | Business Insider
- Quora CEO Says Stickers Will Soon Overtake America | Business Insider
- A Controversial Uber Executive Got In A... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/18: (PTRY... | StreetInsider.com