Strong Volume Gainers (JNPR,TSN,NKA,SPPI,SGYP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) is currently trading at $21.63 on volume of 35641472. Its 52 week range is between $16.67 and $40.4.
Tyson Foods Inc (TSN) is currently trading at $17.93 on volume of 15380237. Its 52 week range is between $15.6 and $21.06.
Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NKA) is currently trading at $12.07 on volume of 830970. Its 52 week range is between $8.46 and $21.9.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc (SPPI) is currently trading at $10.36.on volume of 10941025. Its 52 week range is $6.94 and $16.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Ord Shs (SGYP) is currently trading at $4.92.on volume of 243706. Its 52 week range is between $3.17 and $9.16.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HSBC Asks If "US Is Turning European, Or Is It Japanese" As It Cuts 10 Year Forecast From 2.8% to 1.5% | ZeroHedge
- From Bezzle To Bummer - The Mirage Of "Psychic" Wealth | ZeroHedge
- According To Bernanke, This Was The "Biggest Impact Of QE" | ZeroHedge
- "The Saudi Population Are Growing Restless": A Deep Look Inside The "Black Box" That Is Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
- Global Depression Coming - Even "Powerhouse" Germany and UK Slow "Dramatically" | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Is Now The Most Expensive Country In The World | ZeroHedge
- NIRP, Its Likelihood and Effect on Commodities | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Coast Guard abandons search for 33 missing crew members | Business Insider
- The biggest names in digital will be at IGNITION 2015 — check out the full lineup | Business Insider
- Dell in talks to merge with $50 billion IT titan EMC (EMC) | Business Insider
- Syrian general: Russian strikes helping ground offensive | Business Insider
- Netanyahu bars ministers from visiting Jerusalem holy... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump sends photos of his hands to the editor of Vanity Fair as payback for a... | Business Insider
- California governor signs aggressive climate change bill | Business Insider