Strong Volume Gainers (JNPR,TSN,NKA,SPPI,SGYP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) is currently trading at $21.63 on volume of 35641472. Its 52 week range is between $16.67 and $40.4.
Tyson Foods Inc (TSN) is currently trading at $17.93 on volume of 15380237. Its 52 week range is between $15.6 and $21.06.
Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NKA) is currently trading at $12.07 on volume of 830970. Its 52 week range is between $8.46 and $21.9.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc (SPPI) is currently trading at $10.36.on volume of 10941025. Its 52 week range is $6.94 and $16.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Ord Shs (SGYP) is currently trading at $4.92.on volume of 243706. Its 52 week range is between $3.17 and $9.16.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And The Best Performing Asset In August Was... | ZeroHedge
- THe EViDeNCe... | ZeroHedge
- New Technology Could End the Debate Over Pipeline Safety | Financial Sense
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- Small Cap Relative Strength | Financial Sense
- Middle-East 'Frenemies' | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Dominates Globe in Biofuel Production | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Americans detained in N.Korea appeal for help | Business Insider
- Apple Spies On The Media 'Using Anonymized Social Media Accounts' (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Anacona takes 9th stage, Quintana leads Vuelta | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 8/29... | StreetInsider.com
- Libyan Militiamen Take Over Part Of An Evacuated US Embassy... | Business Insider
- Scotland hosts World Haggis Eating championship | Business Insider