Strong Volume Gainers (JNPR,TSN,NKA,SPPI,SGYP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) is currently trading at $21.63 on volume of 35641472. Its 52 week range is between $16.67 and $40.4.
Tyson Foods Inc (TSN) is currently trading at $17.93 on volume of 15380237. Its 52 week range is between $15.6 and $21.06.
Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NKA) is currently trading at $12.07 on volume of 830970. Its 52 week range is between $8.46 and $21.9.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc (SPPI) is currently trading at $10.36.on volume of 10941025. Its 52 week range is $6.94 and $16.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Ord Shs (SGYP) is currently trading at $4.92.on volume of 243706. Its 52 week range is between $3.17 and $9.16.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yelp Plunges 11%, Halted After CEO Gives Up Trying To Find Buyer | ZeroHedge
- Japan’s Yen Has Only Begun to Fall | Financial Sense
- A Look at the Condition of Prices that will Absorb the Greek Referendum Results | ZeroHedge
- Finally The Truth: "The Greek Debt Is So Big Everyone Understands It Won’t Be Repaid" | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Turn To Bitcoin To Dodge Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- The German Press Does It Again: "Give Me The Money Or I Shoot" | ZeroHedge
- Government Trolls Are Using "Psychology-Based Influence Techniques" On YouTube, Facebook And Twitter | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ranked: 29 foods that Americans do best | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse arrives in Hawaii, completes historic flight... | Business Insider
- James Cameron came up with the idea for 'Terminator' during a... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Greece is having NO effect on Europe's economy | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek