Strong Volume Gainers (JNPR,TSN,NKA,SPPI,SGYP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) is currently trading at $21.63 on volume of 35641472. Its 52 week range is between $16.67 and $40.4.
Tyson Foods Inc (TSN) is currently trading at $17.93 on volume of 15380237. Its 52 week range is between $15.6 and $21.06.
Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NKA) is currently trading at $12.07 on volume of 830970. Its 52 week range is between $8.46 and $21.9.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc (SPPI) is currently trading at $10.36.on volume of 10941025. Its 52 week range is $6.94 and $16.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Ord Shs (SGYP) is currently trading at $4.92.on volume of 243706. Its 52 week range is between $3.17 and $9.16.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An Abandoned Chart | iBankCoin.com
- My Bearish Scenario | iBankCoin.com
- Avi Gilburt: Gold Could Break Below $1000; Sees Sharp Decline in Stocks Before Final Top | Financial Sense
- A Long-Term Look at Inflation | Financial Sense
- Japanese Unemployment Jumps To Worst In 2014 As Household Spending & Retail Sales Drop For 3rd Month | ZeroHedge
- Asset Forfeiture – How To Steal Americans' Hard Earned Cash With Zero Repercussions | ZeroHedge
- The New York Times' Revenue Since Hiring Paul Krugman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why You Weigh Less In The Morning Than At Night | Business Insider
- This Popular 'Viner' Went Viral After Posting The Perfect Response To His... | Business Insider
- The Godfather Of Las Vegas Sports Betting Is Auctioning His Rancho Santa Fe Mansion For... | Business Insider
- Here's What's On Sarah Palin's New Online TV Network | Business Insider
- How Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Went From WWE Wrestler To Hollywood's Box Office... | Business Insider
- We Are Witnessing China's Biggest Political Takedown In 30 Years | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek