Strong Volume Gainers (FFIV,GILD,EBAY,HGSI,OSTK)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
F5 Networks Inc (FFIV) is currently trading at $133.98 on volume of 6215079. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $139.46.
Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD) is currently trading at $52.25 on volume of 35912600. Its 52 week range is between $34.45 and $56.5.
EBAY Inc (EBAY) is currently trading at $40.62 on volume of 60239140. Its 52 week range is between $26.86 and $38.18.
Human Genome Sciences Inc (HGSI) is currently trading at $14.17.on volume of 126488656. Its 52 week range is $6.51 and $30.
Overstock.com Inc (OSTK) is currently trading at $5.9.on volume of 643045. Its 52 week range is between $4.97 and $15.93.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HeLLo, My NaMe Is DR EBoLa... | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- How To Start A War, And Lose An Empire | ZeroHedge
- What’s the true risk for the Global Economy? | ZeroHedge
- The Reckoning for 3D Printers | iBankCoin.com
- How The Federal Reserve Is Purposely Attacking Savers | ZeroHedge
- How General Dynamics Just Got A $600 Million Check From Uncle Sam, Courtesy Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inflation Inches Up (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- I Waited In Line With Hundreds Of Teens To Meet... | Business Insider
- Mortgage Company Ocwen Financial Is Crashing After New York... | Business Insider
- Some Bank Of America Customers Claim Apple Pay... | Business Insider
- Michael Brown's Official Autopsy Reportedly Seems To... | Business Insider
- Gene Simmons On How He And KISS Frontman Paul Stanley Have Remained Business... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Your iPhone Photos Sometimes Appear Upside... | Business Insider