Strong Volume Gainers (FFIV,GILD,EBAY,HGSI,OSTK)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
F5 Networks Inc (FFIV) is currently trading at $133.98 on volume of 6215079. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $139.46.
Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD) is currently trading at $52.25 on volume of 35912600. Its 52 week range is between $34.45 and $56.5.
EBAY Inc (EBAY) is currently trading at $40.62 on volume of 60239140. Its 52 week range is between $26.86 and $38.18.
Human Genome Sciences Inc (HGSI) is currently trading at $14.17.on volume of 126488656. Its 52 week range is $6.51 and $30.
Overstock.com Inc (OSTK) is currently trading at $5.9.on volume of 643045. Its 52 week range is between $4.97 and $15.93.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Soars Most In 42 Years For British Buyers | ZeroHedge
- Target2 Imbalances Grow: ECB Overtakes Greece as Third Largest Debtor | Financial Sense
- IMF Blames Bad Loans For Mozambique's Soaring Debt-To-GDP Ratio | ZeroHedge
- Synthetic Biology - Using Machines to Reprogram DNA | Financial Sense
- If The Public Shouldn't Have Them, Why Does The IRS Need AR-15s? | ZeroHedge
- The Brexit Carnage from a Trader`s Perspective (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Central Bankers Around The Globle Scramble To Defend Markets: BOE Pledges $345BN; ECB, Others Promise Liquidity | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 18 incredible facts about Elon Musk's Gigafactory (tsla) | Business Insider
- Publicis CEO Maurice Lévy on Brexit: I was stunned to the point that it felt 'as... | Business Insider
- This is the only online course you need to learn about the... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- iCloud is finally getting better (AAPL) | Business Insider
- LeBron James had a great response when the top pick in the NBA Draft said he... | Business Insider
- The simple reason Apple is getting rid of the iPhone's headphone port (AAPL... | Business Insider