Strong Volume Gainers (FFIV,GILD,EBAY,HGSI,OSTK)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
F5 Networks Inc (FFIV) is currently trading at $133.98 on volume of 6215079. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $139.46.
Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD) is currently trading at $52.25 on volume of 35912600. Its 52 week range is between $34.45 and $56.5.
EBAY Inc (EBAY) is currently trading at $40.62 on volume of 60239140. Its 52 week range is between $26.86 and $38.18.
Human Genome Sciences Inc (HGSI) is currently trading at $14.17.on volume of 126488656. Its 52 week range is $6.51 and $30.
Overstock.com Inc (OSTK) is currently trading at $5.9.on volume of 643045. Its 52 week range is between $4.97 and $15.93.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Add It Up... And It Doesn't Add Up | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank CEO "Very Disappointed" By Moody's Downgrade | ZeroHedge
- US Services PMI Tumbles, Misses By Most On Record "Dealing Blow To Q2 Rebound Hopes" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Goes For Hillary's Jugular: Releases Video Featuring Bill Clinton Rape Accusers | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 24 | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Much Ado About Restrooms | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Morgan Stanley has to pay two former professional athletes over $800,000 | Business Insider
- Apple is getting desperate to give customers a reason to buy the Apple Watch (AAPL... | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton tweetstorms on Trump: 'How cruel do you have to be to actually... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- Automakers are solving a major problem by investing in Uber and Lyft | Business Insider