Strong Volume Gainers (FFIV,GILD,EBAY,HGSI,OSTK)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
F5 Networks Inc (FFIV) is currently trading at $133.98 on volume of 6215079. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $139.46.
Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD) is currently trading at $52.25 on volume of 35912600. Its 52 week range is between $34.45 and $56.5.
EBAY Inc (EBAY) is currently trading at $40.62 on volume of 60239140. Its 52 week range is between $26.86 and $38.18.
Human Genome Sciences Inc (HGSI) is currently trading at $14.17.on volume of 126488656. Its 52 week range is $6.51 and $30.
Overstock.com Inc (OSTK) is currently trading at $5.9.on volume of 643045. Its 52 week range is between $4.97 and $15.93.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Recessionary" Demand Forces New York Harbor To Divert Gasoline Shipments | ZeroHedge
- "Welcome To Democracy" SecDef Mattis Confirms Military Steadfast Amid White House Chaos | ZeroHedge
- The 10 Biggest Leaks Of The Trump Presidency | ZeroHedge
- What's Wrong With This Picture? | ZeroHedge
- THE GREAT PRECIOUS METALS MARKET DISCONNECT: A Ticking Time Bomb | ZeroHedge
- Senate Intel Committee Orders White House To Keep All Records For Russia Probe | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The Stunning Truth About How Students Are Spending Loan Cash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iraqi forces launch a fresh offensive in Mosul | Business Insider
- There's a simple reason the percentage of people owning a home is at a historic... | Business Insider
- 'LOL' T-shirt designer hopes to make money... | Business Insider
- There’s a hidden menu in Android that lets you unlock experimental features —... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Robo Advisors: Here's how to craft the optimal... | Business Insider