Strong Volume Gainers (FFIV,GILD,EBAY,HGSI,OSTK)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
F5 Networks Inc (FFIV) is currently trading at $133.98 on volume of 6215079. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $139.46.
Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD) is currently trading at $52.25 on volume of 35912600. Its 52 week range is between $34.45 and $56.5.
EBAY Inc (EBAY) is currently trading at $40.62 on volume of 60239140. Its 52 week range is between $26.86 and $38.18.
Human Genome Sciences Inc (HGSI) is currently trading at $14.17.on volume of 126488656. Its 52 week range is $6.51 and $30.
Overstock.com Inc (OSTK) is currently trading at $5.9.on volume of 643045. Its 52 week range is between $4.97 and $15.93.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Fighter Crosses Within 30 Feet Of US P-8, White House Blasts "Provocative Action" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Stocks Overvalued Anywhere Between 7% And 113% (But Cheap Compared To Dot Com Bubble) | ZeroHedge
- The Illusion Of Strength | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Friday | iBankCoin.com
- After Russia Shutters McDonalds, The West Wonders Who's Next? | ZeroHedge
- THIS WAS A TRADE | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BANK OF AMERICA AGREES TO PAY $16.65 BILLION SETTLEMENT | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- The National Guard Is Being Withdrawn From Ferguson | Business Insider
- Lincoln Announces A Very Moody Collaboration With Matthew... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Kevin Spacey Is Making $500,000-Per-Episode For 'House Of Cards' | Business Insider
- Tor Director Claims Some Government Agents Are Secretly Helping Him,... | Business Insider