Strong Volume Gainers (FFIV,GILD,EBAY,HGSI,OSTK)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
F5 Networks Inc (FFIV) is currently trading at $133.98 on volume of 6215079. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $139.46.
Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD) is currently trading at $52.25 on volume of 35912600. Its 52 week range is between $34.45 and $56.5.
EBAY Inc (EBAY) is currently trading at $40.62 on volume of 60239140. Its 52 week range is between $26.86 and $38.18.
Human Genome Sciences Inc (HGSI) is currently trading at $14.17.on volume of 126488656. Its 52 week range is $6.51 and $30.
Overstock.com Inc (OSTK) is currently trading at $5.9.on volume of 643045. Its 52 week range is between $4.97 and $15.93.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Deep State: Source Of All Negativity | ZeroHedge
- Economists Finally Admit, Odds Of A US Recession Are On The Rise | ZeroHedge
- Another Petro-State Throws In The Towel: The Last Nail In The Petrodollar Coffin | ZeroHedge
- Zweig Breadth Thrust Signal | Financial Sense
- Credit Suisse Stuns Investors With 50% Bigger-Than-Expected Capital Raise | ZeroHedge
- Futures Slump On Lack Of Chinese Euphoria Despite More Terrible Economic Data | ZeroHedge
- The "Secret" Of Successful Biotech Investing Revealed: All You Need To Know In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- UAW leaders approve richer Fiat Chrysler contract | Business Insider
- N. Korean capital set for military extravaganza | Business Insider
- This booming pizza chain just poached LeBron James from McDonald's | Business Insider
- California agency to eye bigger whale tanks at SeaWorld | Business Insider
- Wal-Mart names Brett Biggs as next chief financial... | Business Insider
- Islanders keep Long Island feel in Brooklyn debut | Business Insider