Strong Volume Gainers (FFIV,GILD,EBAY,HGSI,OSTK)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
F5 Networks Inc (FFIV) is currently trading at $133.98 on volume of 6215079. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $139.46.
Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD) is currently trading at $52.25 on volume of 35912600. Its 52 week range is between $34.45 and $56.5.
EBAY Inc (EBAY) is currently trading at $40.62 on volume of 60239140. Its 52 week range is between $26.86 and $38.18.
Human Genome Sciences Inc (HGSI) is currently trading at $14.17.on volume of 126488656. Its 52 week range is $6.51 and $30.
Overstock.com Inc (OSTK) is currently trading at $5.9.on volume of 643045. Its 52 week range is between $4.97 and $15.93.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile, Traders Are Getting Angrier With Every Passing Day | ZeroHedge
- Trump Crushes Cruz With Critical Win In Indiana Primary; Sanders Takes Lead Over Hillary | ZeroHedge
- ECB Study says US data 'leaked' to key traders | ZeroHedge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Stock Analysis 5-2-2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
- "I Don't Know How To Explain It" - Confused Clinton Can't Explain Own Comments To Coal-Miner | ZeroHedge
- Are Central Banks Running the Oil Market or Just the World? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This new ‘Game of Thrones’ character was just introduced in a huge way | Business Insider
- A restaurant in San Diego makes incredible French toast doughnuts | Business Insider
- These hilarious memes perfectly capture what it... | Business Insider
- Swiss intelligence is monitoring the online... | Business Insider
- China's manufacturing sector continues to splutter | Business Insider
- Pentagon chief: US won't be intimidated by Russia... | Business Insider
- Why Aleppo is Syria's fiercest battleground | Business Insider