Strong Volume Gainers (FFIV,GILD,EBAY,HGSI,OSTK)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
F5 Networks Inc (FFIV) is currently trading at $133.98 on volume of 6215079. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $139.46.
Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD) is currently trading at $52.25 on volume of 35912600. Its 52 week range is between $34.45 and $56.5.
EBAY Inc (EBAY) is currently trading at $40.62 on volume of 60239140. Its 52 week range is between $26.86 and $38.18.
Human Genome Sciences Inc (HGSI) is currently trading at $14.17.on volume of 126488656. Its 52 week range is $6.51 and $30.
Overstock.com Inc (OSTK) is currently trading at $5.9.on volume of 643045. Its 52 week range is between $4.97 and $15.93.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- End of Gasoline Powered Autos by 2030? | Financial Sense
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
- LaGuardia Airport Closed After Mike Pence's Campaign Plane Skids Off Runway | ZeroHedge
- Services PMI Spikes To 11-Month Highs But Employers Remain "Cautious On Hiring" | ZeroHedge
- EM Reflation Confirming Indicator Raises a Red Flag | Financial Sense
- Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold | Financial Sense
- The Drone War Is On: Australian Startup Beats Google, Amazon | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Internal emails show McDonald’s turnaround is in trouble | Business Insider
- The world has made little progress on gender equality —... | Business Insider
- The 25 highest-paid coaches in college football | Business Insider
- College admissions teams are ranking students on a 0-10... | Business Insider
- Michael Phelps takes a not-too-subtle shot at Olympic rival in new... | Business Insider
- Google's CFO just denied it's ditching Google Fiber, saying the... | Business Insider
- RBC: Saudi Arabia must lead by example if... | Business Insider