Strong Volume Gainers (ONXX,CXW,CNK,ALC,CLNT)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ONXX) is currently trading at $41.49 on volume of 3355052. Its 52 week range is between $27.17 and $46.07.
Corrections Corp Of America (CXW) is currently trading at $28.99 on volume of 11618087. Its 52 week range is between $18.41 and $27.64.
Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK) is currently trading at $23.05 on volume of 4063824. Its 52 week range is between $17.1 and $22.85.
Assisted Living Concepts Inc (ALC) is currently trading at $17.09.on volume of 293643. Its 52 week range is $11.16 and $19.06.
Cleantech Solutions International Inc (CLNT) is currently trading at $5.71.on volume of 6151336. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $31.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here's The Full List Of Organizations That Paid Hillary Clinton From 2013-2015 | ZeroHedge
- Google's Paris Office Raided In Tax Evasion Probe | ZeroHedge
- In Historic First, Singapore Shuts Local Private Bank Due To "Worst Gross Misconduct" Is Has Ever Seen | ZeroHedge
- Fed Officials Come Looking for a Fight | Financial Sense
- South Africa's Standard Bank Victim Of "Perfectly Coordinated Attack" In Japanese ATM Scam | ZeroHedge
- Who Is Right Between Oil And Other Commodities: One Hedge Fund's Opinion | ZeroHedge
- Corporate Profits Point to Lower Stock Prices | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Cosby has been ordered to stand trial on... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- A hacker reveals the easiest way to come up with a strong password that's easy to... | Business Insider
- The 'black swan event' that could send oil to $25 a barrel | Business Insider
- Bill Cosby is back in court — here's what happens if you take the drug... | Business Insider
- Google will take tougher stance on VR apps for Daydream... | Business Insider