Strong Volume Gainers (ONXX,CXW,CNK,ALC,CLNT)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ONXX) is currently trading at $41.49 on volume of 3355052. Its 52 week range is between $27.17 and $46.07.
Corrections Corp Of America (CXW) is currently trading at $28.99 on volume of 11618087. Its 52 week range is between $18.41 and $27.64.
Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK) is currently trading at $23.05 on volume of 4063824. Its 52 week range is between $17.1 and $22.85.
Assisted Living Concepts Inc (ALC) is currently trading at $17.09.on volume of 293643. Its 52 week range is $11.16 and $19.06.
Cleantech Solutions International Inc (CLNT) is currently trading at $5.71.on volume of 6151336. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $31.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 80% Of Central Banks Plan To Buy More Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Fakewood EXPOSED: Where Fake News began | ZeroHedge
- China Says It Is Ready To Assume "World Leadership", Slams Western Democracy As "Flawed" | ZeroHedge
- Being Ignored Can Be A Blessing | ZeroHedge
- Ex-WSJ Reporter Finds George Soros Has Ties To More Than 50 "Partners" Of The Women’s March | ZeroHedge
- Europe's "VIX" Spikes Most In 4 Months | ZeroHedge
- "Common Sense" Part 2 - Addressed To The Inhabitants Of 2017 America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Steve Kerr jabs Sean Spicer while making a joke about his NBA career | Business Insider
- BMW's chief designer is reportedly quitting the company | Business Insider
- US Military: Claims that we’re on combat missions with Russia are ‘... | Business Insider
- McDonald's desperately needs to fix one of the most annoying things about... | Business Insider
- Google stopped asking these 7 job interview questions because they were... | Business Insider
- Trump's infrastructure plan probably won't provide a big boost... | Business Insider
- Turkey's economy is being held back by bad policies | Business Insider