Strong Volume Gainers (ONXX,CXW,CNK,ALC,CLNT)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ONXX) is currently trading at $41.49 on volume of 3355052. Its 52 week range is between $27.17 and $46.07.
Corrections Corp Of America (CXW) is currently trading at $28.99 on volume of 11618087. Its 52 week range is between $18.41 and $27.64.
Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK) is currently trading at $23.05 on volume of 4063824. Its 52 week range is between $17.1 and $22.85.
Assisted Living Concepts Inc (ALC) is currently trading at $17.09.on volume of 293643. Its 52 week range is $11.16 and $19.06.
Cleantech Solutions International Inc (CLNT) is currently trading at $5.71.on volume of 6151336. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $31.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- JPMorgan Lays Out "The Worst Case" | ZeroHedge
- "Death To All Zombies!" | ZeroHedge
- Another Red Flag: Growth In Fast Food Visits Has Hit A Wall | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Keith Barron on Helicopter Drops, Gold, and Brexit | Financial Sense
- Pound Plummets To New Lows; 10Y Gilts Slide Under 1%; British Banks Halted After Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Philly Fed State Coincident Index Declines to Multi-Year Lows | Financial Sense
- Why America Is Likely to Remain a Global Superpower | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The CEO candidate of $3 billion Docusign bailed at the last minute... | Business Insider
- Here is the perfect way to end an email — and 28 sign-offs you should usually avoid | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- This technology could make our food tastier and healthier | Business Insider
- 5 important things you probably missed on the 'Game of Thrones'... | Business Insider
- Here's why the Supreme Court ruling on Obama's executive... | Business Insider
- Can you get a sunburn while sitting in a car, and 13... | Business Insider