Strong Volume Gainers (ONXX,CXW,CNK,ALC,CLNT)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ONXX) is currently trading at $41.49 on volume of 3355052. Its 52 week range is between $27.17 and $46.07.
Corrections Corp Of America (CXW) is currently trading at $28.99 on volume of 11618087. Its 52 week range is between $18.41 and $27.64.
Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK) is currently trading at $23.05 on volume of 4063824. Its 52 week range is between $17.1 and $22.85.
Assisted Living Concepts Inc (ALC) is currently trading at $17.09.on volume of 293643. Its 52 week range is $11.16 and $19.06.
Cleantech Solutions International Inc (CLNT) is currently trading at $5.71.on volume of 6151336. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $31.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Bonds Plunge Most In 8 Months, Stocks Worst Week In 2 Months | ZeroHedge
- America's Bubble Economy Is Going To Become An Economic Black Hole | ZeroHedge
- Asian Gold Premiums Hit New Highs as Europe Urged to Start Aggressive QE | Financial Sense
- FX Price Action: What's Next? | ZeroHedge
- I’ve Got Your Fortune Cookie Right Here | iBankCoin.com
- Is America’s Economy Being Sovietized? | ZeroHedge
- Will It Be Inflation Or Deflation? The Answer May Surprise You | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- YELP: Trust Us, We're Not Screwing With Reviews | Business Insider
- Stocks Fall on Signals of QE Tapering; Home Prices Rise | TheStreet.com
- TRIUMPH: McDonald's Has Created Its Highest Calorie Menu Item Ever | Business Insider
- Dicker: Natural Gas Is Going to $5 | TheStreet.com
- Michael Bloomberg Now Owns More Than A Dozen Different Properties Around The... | Business Insider
- Abercrombie Forced to Apologize | TheStreet.com
- Markets Are Weakening | Business Insider