Strong Volume Gainers (CWH,ALC,ARWR,MNOV,BSDM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
CommonWealth REIT (CWH) is currently trading at $21.46 on volume of 15738915. Its 52 week range is between $13.46 and $19.48.
Assisted Living Concepts Inc (ALC) is currently trading at $11.85 on volume of 1985393. Its 52 week range is between $6.93 and $20.33.
Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR) is currently trading at $2.33 on volume of 1279242. Its 52 week range is between $1.75 and $7.31.
MediciNova Inc (MNOV) is currently trading at $3.51.on volume of 2364325. Its 52 week range is $1.29 and $3.95.
BSD Medical Corp (BSDM) is currently trading at $1.36.on volume of 277774. Its 52 week range is between $0.76 and $2.44.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape: Raw Footage Shows The Moment A Missile Hits Aleppo Hospital | ZeroHedge
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- Yentertainment Tonight - Kuroda Kollapse Kontinues As USDJPY Nears 105 Handle | ZeroHedge
- “Nightmare” Mistake: Visa Free Travel For 80 Million Turks Coming Up | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Docs Reveal TTIP Trade Deal In Jeopardy As "Irreconcilable Differences" Emerge | ZeroHedge
- Two Americas - One Photo | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Goldman Sachs: The Bank of Japan made a 'fateful... | Business Insider
- US special operators are quietly avenging... | Business Insider
- Apple just did something for the first time in nearly 18 years (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Theranos sent David Boies and a team of lawyers to The Wall Street Journal to try and stop... | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' star says 'sorry' for lying... | Business Insider
- Leicester City player filmed the team's fantastic... | Business Insider
- Norway to send 60 troops to train Syrian fighters | Business Insider