Strong Volume Gainers (CWH,ALC,ARWR,MNOV,BSDM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
CommonWealth REIT (CWH) is currently trading at $21.46 on volume of 15738915. Its 52 week range is between $13.46 and $19.48.
Assisted Living Concepts Inc (ALC) is currently trading at $11.85 on volume of 1985393. Its 52 week range is between $6.93 and $20.33.
Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR) is currently trading at $2.33 on volume of 1279242. Its 52 week range is between $1.75 and $7.31.
MediciNova Inc (MNOV) is currently trading at $3.51.on volume of 2364325. Its 52 week range is $1.29 and $3.95.
BSD Medical Corp (BSDM) is currently trading at $1.36.on volume of 277774. Its 52 week range is between $0.76 and $2.44.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape: Hackers Take Control Of A Moving Tesla From Miles Away | ZeroHedge
- All This Market Calm Feels Like Mayhem | ZeroHedge
- Why Garbagemen Should Earn More Than Bankers | ZeroHedge
- "Ominous Shades Of 1987" - HSBC Shows Why 17,992 Is The World's Most Important Number | ZeroHedge
- The Central Bank Power Shift From West To East, Game Of Thrones Style | ZeroHedge
- Live Feed: FBI Director Comey Takes Stand Again To Answer For "Handing Out Immunity Agreements Like Candy" | ZeroHedge
- The Run Begins: Deutsche Bank Hedge Fund Clients Withdraw Excess Cash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tim Tebow swung at the first pitch in his first minor league at-bat — and he hit a home... | Business Insider
- The best coffee shop in 45 big cities across America | Business Insider
- Erdogan hints that Turkey's state of emergency can be... | Business Insider
- PIMCO: The global economy is now all about the 3 P's | Business Insider
- Chesapeake Energy says it's been subpoenaed over its accounting practices (... | Business Insider
- International investigation: The missile... | Business Insider
- A congressman doesn't want SpaceX handling its own 'troubling' rocket accident... | Business Insider