Strong Volume Gainers (CWH,ALC,ARWR,MNOV,BSDM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
CommonWealth REIT (CWH) is currently trading at $21.46 on volume of 15738915. Its 52 week range is between $13.46 and $19.48.
Assisted Living Concepts Inc (ALC) is currently trading at $11.85 on volume of 1985393. Its 52 week range is between $6.93 and $20.33.
Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR) is currently trading at $2.33 on volume of 1279242. Its 52 week range is between $1.75 and $7.31.
MediciNova Inc (MNOV) is currently trading at $3.51.on volume of 2364325. Its 52 week range is $1.29 and $3.95.
BSD Medical Corp (BSDM) is currently trading at $1.36.on volume of 277774. Its 52 week range is between $0.76 and $2.44.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "A Couple Means Two" - Why This Is Important | ZeroHedge
- "It's A Huge Crisis" - The UK Oil Industry Is "Close To Collapse, People Are Being Laid Off" | ZeroHedge
- Energy Stocks & Credit Decouple As Significant "Short Squeeze" Lifts Market | ZeroHedge
- The Implications of "Red Monday" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed & "The Grandest Con Job In The History Of The World" | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s Snap Elections Increase Uncertainty About EU Future | Financial Sense
- Russia Has Begun Selling Its Gold, According To SocGen | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Much GE, ExxonMobil and Other Big Firms Are Exposed to Russia | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The S&P Closed At 2,012 On Wednesday — Here's What Wall Street Predicted In... | Business Insider
- Rite Aid Surges on Profit Guidance: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- U.S. Steel’s Turnaround Could Get Scrapped in a Down Market | TheStreet.com
- These Are The 14 Startups You Should Watch In 2015 | Business Insider
- A Tycoon In Iraq Is Building A $20 Million Replica Of The White House Miles... | Business Insider