Strong Volume Gainers (CWH,ALC,ARWR,MNOV,BSDM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
CommonWealth REIT (CWH) is currently trading at $21.46 on volume of 15738915. Its 52 week range is between $13.46 and $19.48.
Assisted Living Concepts Inc (ALC) is currently trading at $11.85 on volume of 1985393. Its 52 week range is between $6.93 and $20.33.
Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR) is currently trading at $2.33 on volume of 1279242. Its 52 week range is between $1.75 and $7.31.
MediciNova Inc (MNOV) is currently trading at $3.51.on volume of 2364325. Its 52 week range is $1.29 and $3.95.
BSD Medical Corp (BSDM) is currently trading at $1.36.on volume of 277774. Its 52 week range is between $0.76 and $2.44.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Greek Drama Has Ended | iBankCoin.com
- Is 4th Time The Charm For Today's Slam-Silver-Surge-Stocks Algo? | ZeroHedge
- Smart Casual: The 'Rebellious' New Greek PM's Swearing-In Attire | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Earnings Shaping Up Weakly | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Jan 26, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Ekloges 2015: Greece Votes In Historic For Europe Election | ZeroHedge
- "Greece Is Bear Stearns. Italy Is Lehman" - 7 Quick Points On Europe | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Johnny Depp Has His Fifth Box-Office Bomb In A Row | Business Insider
- Vintage Venus strides into Australian Open quarters | Business Insider
- Modi, Obama announce nuclear breakthrough after talks | Business Insider
- eBay Employee Admits He Helped Build The Silk Road | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Why Everyone Is So Excited About Ultra-HD TV | Business Insider
- Greece 'leaving behind disastrous austerity': Tsipras... | Business Insider