Strong Volume Gainers (CWH,ALC,ARWR,MNOV,BSDM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
CommonWealth REIT (CWH) is currently trading at $21.46 on volume of 15738915. Its 52 week range is between $13.46 and $19.48.
Assisted Living Concepts Inc (ALC) is currently trading at $11.85 on volume of 1985393. Its 52 week range is between $6.93 and $20.33.
Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR) is currently trading at $2.33 on volume of 1279242. Its 52 week range is between $1.75 and $7.31.
MediciNova Inc (MNOV) is currently trading at $3.51.on volume of 2364325. Its 52 week range is $1.29 and $3.95.
BSD Medical Corp (BSDM) is currently trading at $1.36.on volume of 277774. Its 52 week range is between $0.76 and $2.44.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "Nightmare Of The Euro-Architects" Is Coming True: JPM Now Sees Grexit, Eurogroup "Split In Coming Days" | ZeroHedge
- The Biggest Issue Now Is "The Math" | ZeroHedge
- Silver Market Change Report 5 July, 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Citi Identifies Contagion "Trigger Point" For More ECB QE | ZeroHedge
- Is Gold Really Manipulated? Or, Are You Being Manipulated? | Financial Sense
- Copper Crashes, In Danger Of Breaching 15-Year Support Level | ZeroHedge
- Crude Oil Plummets Most Since February, Nears 16 Year Support Line: Tap On The Shoulder Time? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After the split, HP Enterprise will be forbidden from selling itself (HPQ) | Business Insider
- These paddle boarders were just feet away from the largest animal on Earth | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Eurozone's poorer nations take hard line on Greece | Business Insider
- Here's what it means to be the weapons master on a 'Terminator... | Business Insider
- 'New' England face Ashes acid test | Business Insider
- Google-owned mapping company Waze is launching a ride-sharing app in Israel... | Business Insider