Strong Volume Gainers (CWH,ALC,ARWR,MNOV,BSDM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
CommonWealth REIT (CWH) is currently trading at $21.46 on volume of 15738915. Its 52 week range is between $13.46 and $19.48.
Assisted Living Concepts Inc (ALC) is currently trading at $11.85 on volume of 1985393. Its 52 week range is between $6.93 and $20.33.
Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR) is currently trading at $2.33 on volume of 1279242. Its 52 week range is between $1.75 and $7.31.
MediciNova Inc (MNOV) is currently trading at $3.51.on volume of 2364325. Its 52 week range is $1.29 and $3.95.
BSD Medical Corp (BSDM) is currently trading at $1.36.on volume of 277774. Its 52 week range is between $0.76 and $2.44.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump's New Travel Ban Revealed: Phase-In Period; Green-Card Holders Spared | ZeroHedge
- The AP Asked Trump's Supporters How Feel About His War With The Press: This Is What It Found | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: Investors Will Soon Realize They Were Too Optimistic | ZeroHedge
- Germans: 'Yes, Gold IS Money' | ZeroHedge
- The FBI Is Pursuing Three Separate Probes Into "Russian Hacking" Of The Elections | ZeroHedge
- Kraft Heinz Withdraws $143 Billion Offer For Unilever, After Warren Buffett Got Cold Feet | ZeroHedge
- How A Major Bank "Calculated" That 20x P/E Is Now "Fair Value" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- eHarmony is gearing up for a battle to win back millennials from Tinder and Bumble | Business Insider
- The 21 best science movies and shows streaming on Netflix that will... | Business Insider
- Arrested Samsung heir arrives in handcuffs and bound by... | Business Insider
- A psychologist explains how important sex is in... | Business Insider
- Meet the man who ran Obama's unprecedented clemency... | Business Insider
- France is fed up with Trump's 'repeated... | Business Insider