Strong Volume Gainers (CWH,ALC,ARWR,MNOV,BSDM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
CommonWealth REIT (CWH) is currently trading at $21.46 on volume of 15738915. Its 52 week range is between $13.46 and $19.48.
Assisted Living Concepts Inc (ALC) is currently trading at $11.85 on volume of 1985393. Its 52 week range is between $6.93 and $20.33.
Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR) is currently trading at $2.33 on volume of 1279242. Its 52 week range is between $1.75 and $7.31.
MediciNova Inc (MNOV) is currently trading at $3.51.on volume of 2364325. Its 52 week range is $1.29 and $3.95.
BSD Medical Corp (BSDM) is currently trading at $1.36.on volume of 277774. Its 52 week range is between $0.76 and $2.44.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Begins Military Colonization Of Africa With First Ever Overseas Army Base At Key Oil Chokepoint | ZeroHedge
- Meet Captagon: The Drug Of Choice For Today's Anxious Jihadist | ZeroHedge
- 2015: The Year Of The American Identity Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Will Low Oil Prices Increase Internal Instability In Conflict Countries? | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Arrests Journalists Who Exposed Erdogan's Weapons Smuggling To Extremist Syrian Rebels | ZeroHedge
- "Mysterious" Fire Hits Argentine Ministry Of Finance, Destroys Years Of Prior Regime's Files | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Still No Recession; Expect Mild Acceleration in 2016 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hotel cooks prepare annual diner for NYC homeless, wealthy... | Business Insider
- LeBron James is bringing back short basketball shorts, and he has a fascinating reason why | Business Insider
- 2 arrested over with attack on luxury hotel in Mali | Business Insider
- 30 years after art heist, museum hopes to get piece back | Business Insider
- Romo knocked out vs Carolina with another collarbone... | Business Insider
- Googler: Top execs like Larry Page and Sundar Pichai are all around... | Business Insider
- Rooney concerned as Vardy eyes record against... | Business Insider