Strong Volume Gainers (UGA,RJN,PDO,NEP,ZN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
United States Gasoline (UGA) is currently trading at $55.8 on volume of 438,256. Its 52 week range is between $43.02 and $56.
ELEMENTS Rogers Intl Commodity Engy ETN (RJN) is currently trading at $7.24 on volume of 353,244. Its 52 week range is between $5.66 and $8.02.
Pyramid Oil Co (PDO) is currently trading at $6.15 on volume of 296,654. Its 52 week range is between $3.29 and $9.4.
China North East Petroleum Holdings Ltd (NEP) is currently trading at $3.49.on volume of 1,235,915. Its 52 week range is $1.85 and $5.52.
Zion Oil and Gas Inc (ZN) is currently trading at $2.82.on volume of 423,530. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $7.87.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bond Buyers Spooked By Imminent FOMC, Lead To Tailing 5 Year Auction, Lowest Bid To Cover Since July 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Why '75' Is The Most Important Number For US Economic Hope | ZeroHedge
- These Five Stocks Are for Fighting AND for Fun | iBankCoin.com
- First Sell-Side Responses To FOMC Trickle In: "This Should Be A Risk Off Trade" | ZeroHedge
- Shadow Banking Assets Increase By $5 Trillion To Record $75 Trillion, 120% Of Global GDP | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 29 | ZeroHedge
- THE TIM COOK BOTTOM OR TOP? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chinese Authorities Are Shocked By The Results Of The... | Business Insider
- "Rumble in the Jungle" ring stolen as fans mark... | Business Insider
- How ISIS Became One Of The World's Most Dangerous Terrorist Groups | Business Insider
- Take A Look At The $48 Million Private Jet Tesco Is Selling Amid An Accounting Scandal | Business Insider
- Asia shares rally after US growth figures | Business Insider
- There's A Massive Sexual Assault March Happening At Columbia University... | Business Insider
- A Day In The Life Of Dynamic Morgan Stanley Exec Gary Kaminsky | Business Insider