Strong Volume Gainers (UGA,RJN,PDO,NEP,ZN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
United States Gasoline (UGA) is currently trading at $55.8 on volume of 438,256. Its 52 week range is between $43.02 and $56.
ELEMENTS Rogers Intl Commodity Engy ETN (RJN) is currently trading at $7.24 on volume of 353,244. Its 52 week range is between $5.66 and $8.02.
Pyramid Oil Co (PDO) is currently trading at $6.15 on volume of 296,654. Its 52 week range is between $3.29 and $9.4.
China North East Petroleum Holdings Ltd (NEP) is currently trading at $3.49.on volume of 1,235,915. Its 52 week range is $1.85 and $5.52.
Zion Oil and Gas Inc (ZN) is currently trading at $2.82.on volume of 423,530. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $7.87.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Moves Forward With Its De-Dollarization Strategy | ZeroHedge
- Opportunity Grows in Indonesia as Tourism Sector Blooms | Financial Sense
- How Dylan Stole The Nobel Prize And You Can Too | Altucher Confidential
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
- Meet The Man Who Can Expose "The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal" | ZeroHedge
- Anthem! | Financial Sense
- World Economy Wobbles As Deep-State-Shill Distracts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Investment banks to mattresses: Here are 13 companies... | Business Insider
- This essay from last month about someone 'learning how to take down the... | Business Insider
- Jimmy Kimmel hires Doctor Strange for a children's birthday party, and it's... | Business Insider
- The best and worst states to start a business | Business Insider
- Trump supporters were tricked into buying beers... | Business Insider
- Thailand is ordering its former prime minister to pay $1... | Business Insider
- Richard Branson: Donald Trump told me he wanted 'to spend the rest of his... | Business Insider