Strong Volume Gainers (UGA,RJN,PDO,NEP,ZN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
United States Gasoline (UGA) is currently trading at $55.8 on volume of 438,256. Its 52 week range is between $43.02 and $56.
ELEMENTS Rogers Intl Commodity Engy ETN (RJN) is currently trading at $7.24 on volume of 353,244. Its 52 week range is between $5.66 and $8.02.
Pyramid Oil Co (PDO) is currently trading at $6.15 on volume of 296,654. Its 52 week range is between $3.29 and $9.4.
China North East Petroleum Holdings Ltd (NEP) is currently trading at $3.49.on volume of 1,235,915. Its 52 week range is $1.85 and $5.52.
Zion Oil and Gas Inc (ZN) is currently trading at $2.82.on volume of 423,530. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $7.87.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- George Soros Denies He Is Funding Townhall Protests | ZeroHedge
- 7 Murders In Chicago's Deadliest Day Of 2017 As Trump Tweets "Totally Out Of Control" | ZeroHedge
- Police Fire Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets To Break Up Anti-Immigrant Protests In South Africa | ZeroHedge
- Sweden: Hate Speech Just for Imams | ZeroHedge
- Giant Japanese Conglomerate Flash-Crashes 20% At Open | ZeroHedge
- Which Country Punishes Productive People The Most? | ZeroHedge
- In A Battle Between Trump And The Federal Reserve, Who Really Wins? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New poll shows majority of Americans want Congress to investigate Trump's... | Business Insider
- Syracuse beats Duke with buzzer-beater and picks up an important upset win... | Business Insider
- RETAIL FORECAST: U.S. consumers will spend $632 billion online... | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the... | Business Insider
- A hot new hedge fund is gearing up for one of this year... | Business Insider
- Democratic senator on GOP colleague Lindsey Graham in Trump era: He's... | Business Insider
- NRA chief Wayne LaPierre made some bizarre claims at conservative conference | Business Insider