Strong Volume Gainers (UGA,RJN,PDO,NEP,ZN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
United States Gasoline (UGA) is currently trading at $55.8 on volume of 438,256. Its 52 week range is between $43.02 and $56.
ELEMENTS Rogers Intl Commodity Engy ETN (RJN) is currently trading at $7.24 on volume of 353,244. Its 52 week range is between $5.66 and $8.02.
Pyramid Oil Co (PDO) is currently trading at $6.15 on volume of 296,654. Its 52 week range is between $3.29 and $9.4.
China North East Petroleum Holdings Ltd (NEP) is currently trading at $3.49.on volume of 1,235,915. Its 52 week range is $1.85 and $5.52.
Zion Oil and Gas Inc (ZN) is currently trading at $2.82.on volume of 423,530. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $7.87.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stunning Dash Cam Footage From Inside Alberta's "Apocalyptic" Inferno | ZeroHedge
- The World's Largest Shipping Company Is Already Preparing For The Next Oil Crash | ZeroHedge
- EliminaTED: Cruz Drops Out Of Presidential Race, Leaving Trump Republican Presidential Candidate | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live: John Kasich Announces End Of His Presidential Campaign | ZeroHedge
- ECB Study says US data 'leaked' to key traders | ZeroHedge
- Where Does The U.S. Get Its Oil? | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Odd Car Maker Out | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NATO is getting its big guns ready to 'fight tonight' with... | Business Insider
- The top three reasons Apple still loves China (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Hacker 'Guccifer' says he broke into Hillary Clinton's email... | Business Insider
- Jim Chanos is betting against Elon Musk ― here's why (TSLA, SCTY) | Business Insider
- Mining giant BHP Billiton is facing a $44... | Business Insider
- Jim Chanos has a new target you've never heard of, and it has to do... | Business Insider
- "Flags of Our Fathers' author... | Business Insider