Strong Volume Gainers (UGA,RJN,PDO,NEP,ZN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
United States Gasoline (UGA) is currently trading at $55.8 on volume of 438,256. Its 52 week range is between $43.02 and $56.
ELEMENTS Rogers Intl Commodity Engy ETN (RJN) is currently trading at $7.24 on volume of 353,244. Its 52 week range is between $5.66 and $8.02.
Pyramid Oil Co (PDO) is currently trading at $6.15 on volume of 296,654. Its 52 week range is between $3.29 and $9.4.
China North East Petroleum Holdings Ltd (NEP) is currently trading at $3.49.on volume of 1,235,915. Its 52 week range is $1.85 and $5.52.
Zion Oil and Gas Inc (ZN) is currently trading at $2.82.on volume of 423,530. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $7.87.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Italian Referendum: What You Need To Know | ZeroHedge
- Do You Really Own Your Gold? | ZeroHedge
- No Need For Yield Curve Inversion (There Is Already Much Worse Indicated) | ZeroHedge
- Julian Robertson: "Janet Yellen Has Created A Serious Bubble And Pain Is Coming" | ZeroHedge
- Silver Is Getting Slammed But Bonds Best Post-Fed | ZeroHedge
- Madness Swirls at House Judiciary Committee as Comey Attempts to Justify Hillary Innocence | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Sells 7Y Paper In Another Mediocre, Tailing Auction; Bond Market Yawns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Google self-driving car sustained major damage in its worst crash to date... | Business Insider
- One of the biggest mergers in history was just given the... | Business Insider
- IBM rolls out advertising campaign powered by... | Business Insider
- JPMorgan just promoted a rising star in its biggest... | Business Insider
- Nike beat on earnings, but an important measure of future sales whiffed (NKE... | Business Insider
- Leaked photos reveal Google's two new smartphones | Business Insider
- Uber is getting serious about tackling the self-driving truck industry | Business Insider