Strong Volume Gainers (UGA,RJN,PDO,NEP,ZN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
United States Gasoline (UGA) is currently trading at $55.8 on volume of 438,256. Its 52 week range is between $43.02 and $56.
ELEMENTS Rogers Intl Commodity Engy ETN (RJN) is currently trading at $7.24 on volume of 353,244. Its 52 week range is between $5.66 and $8.02.
Pyramid Oil Co (PDO) is currently trading at $6.15 on volume of 296,654. Its 52 week range is between $3.29 and $9.4.
China North East Petroleum Holdings Ltd (NEP) is currently trading at $3.49.on volume of 1,235,915. Its 52 week range is $1.85 and $5.52.
Zion Oil and Gas Inc (ZN) is currently trading at $2.82.on volume of 423,530. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $7.87.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Housing Data Rebounds; Walmart Disappoints | Financial Sense
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- The Bloodied Idealogues vs. The Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
- Hanergy Contagion Sparks Chinese Investor Rotation From Shenzhen "Ponzi" To Shanghai "Safety" | ZeroHedge
- The Original Chechnya Bombers - The CIA, The Saudis And Bin Laden | ZeroHedge
- WaRReN BuFFeT EXPLaiNS NaSH EQuiLiBRiuM | ZeroHedge
- "New Silk Road" Could Change Global Economics Forever, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ireland approves gay marriage in referendum: public... | Business Insider
- What 21 extremely successful people were doing at age 25 | Business Insider
- These are Europe's top 20 business schools | Business Insider
- 4 psychological tricks to instantly appear competent | Business Insider
- 11 fascinating things Tesla billionaire Elon Musk said in the new book about his life | Business Insider
- Prince slams waste of 'self-serving' FIFA leader | Business Insider
- Here's your complete preview of this week's big economic events | Business Insider