Strong Volume Gainers (UGA,RJN,PDO,NEP,ZN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
United States Gasoline (UGA) is currently trading at $55.8 on volume of 438,256. Its 52 week range is between $43.02 and $56.
ELEMENTS Rogers Intl Commodity Engy ETN (RJN) is currently trading at $7.24 on volume of 353,244. Its 52 week range is between $5.66 and $8.02.
Pyramid Oil Co (PDO) is currently trading at $6.15 on volume of 296,654. Its 52 week range is between $3.29 and $9.4.
China North East Petroleum Holdings Ltd (NEP) is currently trading at $3.49.on volume of 1,235,915. Its 52 week range is $1.85 and $5.52.
Zion Oil and Gas Inc (ZN) is currently trading at $2.82.on volume of 423,530. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $7.87.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: September 15 | ZeroHedge
- China Bad News & Scotland No News Send Futures Lower | ZeroHedge
- You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think You Know What it Means | iBankCoin.com
- Why The Collapse Of Abenomics Is Important: It's A Large-Scale Failure Of Keynesian Stimulus In Real Time | ZeroHedge
- Why China's Latest Mini-Stimulus Failed Again, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- The Perfect (Dollar) Storm – When Currencies Collide Part 2 | Financial Sense
- Keynes Was a Failure in Japan – No Need to Embrace Him in Europe | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Netflix goes live in France as part of Europe expansion | Business Insider
- Here's Why ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Director... | Business Insider
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Back In First Full 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay'... | Business Insider
- The Man Who Steve Jobs Considered For Apple’s CEO Is Back With A Startup That Lights... | Business Insider
- The Part Of Syria Directly Controlled By The UN Is Now Too Dangerous For... | Business Insider
- Robert Griffin III Suffers Another Devastating Leg Injury | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 9/16:... | StreetInsider.com