Strong Volume Gainers (UGA,RJN,PDO,NEP,ZN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
United States Gasoline (UGA) is currently trading at $55.8 on volume of 438,256. Its 52 week range is between $43.02 and $56.
ELEMENTS Rogers Intl Commodity Engy ETN (RJN) is currently trading at $7.24 on volume of 353,244. Its 52 week range is between $5.66 and $8.02.
Pyramid Oil Co (PDO) is currently trading at $6.15 on volume of 296,654. Its 52 week range is between $3.29 and $9.4.
China North East Petroleum Holdings Ltd (NEP) is currently trading at $3.49.on volume of 1,235,915. Its 52 week range is $1.85 and $5.52.
Zion Oil and Gas Inc (ZN) is currently trading at $2.82.on volume of 423,530. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $7.87.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peter Schiff Warns "Don't Be Fooled By The Madness Of Crowds" | ZeroHedge
- NYC Residents Pay $2-3,000 A Month For “Micro-Apartments” As Luxury Car Sales Outpace Regular Car Sales | ZeroHedge
- A Savings Problem | Financial Sense
- The Internet Of Things: A Dystopian Nightmare Where Everyone And Everything Will Is Monitored | ZeroHedge
- Oil Price Collapse: Supply or Demand? | Financial Sense
- How To Reach Nasdaq 5000 In The New Paranormal | ZeroHedge
- US Savings Rate Surges To Highest Since 2012 As Consumers Save "Gas Tax Cut" Instead Of Spending | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google has delayed its Android encryption plans because they're crippling... | Business Insider
- Here are 11 basic Excel tricks that will change your life | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Edward Snowden 'ready to return to States' | Business Insider
- Check out all these Apple knockoffs at the biggest mobile conference in the world | Business Insider
- This incredibly futuristic plane could be the future of airliners | Business Insider
- Chelsea beat Spurs 2-0 to lift League Cup | Business Insider