Strong Volume Gainers (UGA,RJN,PDO,NEP,ZN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
United States Gasoline (UGA) is currently trading at $55.8 on volume of 438,256. Its 52 week range is between $43.02 and $56.
ELEMENTS Rogers Intl Commodity Engy ETN (RJN) is currently trading at $7.24 on volume of 353,244. Its 52 week range is between $5.66 and $8.02.
Pyramid Oil Co (PDO) is currently trading at $6.15 on volume of 296,654. Its 52 week range is between $3.29 and $9.4.
China North East Petroleum Holdings Ltd (NEP) is currently trading at $3.49.on volume of 1,235,915. Its 52 week range is $1.85 and $5.52.
Zion Oil and Gas Inc (ZN) is currently trading at $2.82.on volume of 423,530. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $7.87.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Which Is the Greater Threat to Investors – Inflation or Deflation? | Financial Sense
- DAX Plunges Most In 4 Months, Bund 5 bps Away From Negative | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 17 | ZeroHedge
- Greece May Pay Wages And Pensions In IOUs | ZeroHedge
- Another Former IMF Head Arrested: Rodrigo Rato Perp Walked In Madrid | ZeroHedge
- Vice Spending Slows, Unless You’ve Got the Herb | Financial Sense
- Initial Jobless Claims Miss By Most In 2 Months, Continuing Claims Collapse To Lowest Since Dec 2000 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ex-NBA player who made $60 million explains what really happens to your money when... | Business Insider
- Science says that being too good-looking can screw up your career, especially if... | Business Insider
- Greece, creditors to hold more debt talks Saturday | Business Insider
- I'll never regret spending my $4,000 of savings to live and intern in... | Business Insider
- Bosnia claims second world's largest stew | Business Insider
- UK unemployment just dipped to 5.6% | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek