Strong Volume Gainers (UGA,RJN,PDO,NEP,ZN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
United States Gasoline (UGA) is currently trading at $55.8 on volume of 438,256. Its 52 week range is between $43.02 and $56.
ELEMENTS Rogers Intl Commodity Engy ETN (RJN) is currently trading at $7.24 on volume of 353,244. Its 52 week range is between $5.66 and $8.02.
Pyramid Oil Co (PDO) is currently trading at $6.15 on volume of 296,654. Its 52 week range is between $3.29 and $9.4.
China North East Petroleum Holdings Ltd (NEP) is currently trading at $3.49.on volume of 1,235,915. Its 52 week range is $1.85 and $5.52.
Zion Oil and Gas Inc (ZN) is currently trading at $2.82.on volume of 423,530. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $7.87.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 85% Of Wall Street Expects a "Dovish Hike Signal" From Yellen Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
- State University Now Offers 'Stop White People' Training | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth Persists but US Recession Likely Still Years Away | Financial Sense
- 5 Factors That Could Turn America Into Another Collapsed Empire | ZeroHedge
- At least 1 Dead, Multiple Injured In Major Explosion At Belgian Sports Complex | ZeroHedge
- Services PMI Tumbles To 6-Month Lows: "GDP Growth Is Failing To Accelerate In Q3" | ZeroHedge
- "Central Banks Now Own $25 Trillion Of Financial Assets" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a bizarre French conspiracy... | Business Insider
- The real reason the EpiPen and other off-patents are... | Business Insider
- Uber is testing a subscription service | Business Insider
- Alternative lender LendUp gets funding for credit cards | Business Insider
- An undercover inmate reveals her bleak first impression of jail | Business Insider
- 15 cartoons that explain how Silicon Valley sees the world today | Business Insider
- Frank Ocean ditched his label for his lucrative new album — and now he might get... | Business Insider