Strong Volume Gainers (UGA,RJN,PDO,NEP,ZN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
United States Gasoline (UGA) is currently trading at $55.8 on volume of 438,256. Its 52 week range is between $43.02 and $56.
ELEMENTS Rogers Intl Commodity Engy ETN (RJN) is currently trading at $7.24 on volume of 353,244. Its 52 week range is between $5.66 and $8.02.
Pyramid Oil Co (PDO) is currently trading at $6.15 on volume of 296,654. Its 52 week range is between $3.29 and $9.4.
China North East Petroleum Holdings Ltd (NEP) is currently trading at $3.49.on volume of 1,235,915. Its 52 week range is $1.85 and $5.52.
Zion Oil and Gas Inc (ZN) is currently trading at $2.82.on volume of 423,530. Its 52 week range is between $1.4 and $7.87.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Has Spent A Half-Century In Default Or Restructuring | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 2, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Good On You, Greece - But Don’t Waver Now (Part 2) | ZeroHedge
- Rosenberg on Greece, US Economy, and Stocks | Financial Sense
- BofA's Dire Prediction: Only Direct Government Buying Can Save China Stocks Now | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Turn To Bitcoin To Dodge Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- Varoufakis Will Resign If Referendum Passes, Says Would Rather "Cut Off Arm" Than Sign | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Airbus and Mahindra to make military choppers in India | Business Insider
- The story of Yamaha should terrify HP, Dell, Cisco, and anybody else who sells... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- No one wants to live in this $14.5 million apartment in New... | Business Insider
- Switching to the drachma will be a nightmare for Greece (GREK, EUR... | Business Insider
- An African python dies prematurely after eating a 30-pound porcupine, but that's not what... | Business Insider
- Brazil targets 15 banks in forex fixing probe | Business Insider