Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Big Boost To "No" Vote, Schauble Hints Greece Can Default And Stay In Euro | ZeroHedge
- My Market Call | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Promises "Economic And Military" Aid To Syria As US Refloats Assad "Chemcial Weapons" Trial Balloon | ZeroHedge
- When The PBOC Went All-In: China Stocks See Biggest Intraday Swing In 23 Years | ZeroHedge
- "Retired" Dallas Fed Chief Joins Barclays As "Senior Advisor" | ZeroHedge
- Greek Supermarkets Begin To Resemble Those Of Venezuela | ZeroHedge
- Deadlines, Deals, and Defaults | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sweden beat Portugal to win first Euro U21 title | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (FB, GOOG, SBUX,... | Business Insider
- A Chinese artificial intelligence program just beat humans in an IQ test | Business Insider
- Bond insurers are getting smoked following the freak out in Puerto Rico | Business Insider
- Why Stormtroopers look different in 'Star Wars: The Force... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Sugary drinks may cause 184,000 global deaths a year:... | Business Insider