Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Mexican Peso & Brazilian Real Are Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- It Begins: Energy Giant Chevron Suspends Stock Buyback, Blames "Cash Flow Squeeze" | ZeroHedge
- Occupied By Wall Street – The Latest TARP Taxpayer Screw-Job Is Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Is Wandering Off Track | Financial Sense
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield | Financial Sense
- Friday Humor - Playing Possum | ZeroHedge
- Is a Major Bear Market in Stocks Ahead? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan says hostage negotiations 'deadlocked': report | Business Insider
- Stop Using Exclamation Points At Work! | Business Insider
- See how Salesforce has expanded from a small house to the tallest building in San... | Business Insider
- The 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Why Google Isn't Worried About Losing... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- A 'Shark Tank' fan analyzed every episode to determine who gets the... | Business Insider