Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Asks: "Is America Now A Banana Republic" | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
- Ep. 190: Jon Macks – The Gut Decision That Lasts A Lifetime | Altucher Confidential
- Wall Street Reacts To Apple's Disappointing Earnings | ZeroHedge
- Rents Are Too Damn High: NYC Retail Vacancies Soar As Commercial Rents Start To Rollover | ZeroHedge
- As Calais "Jungle" Burns, Refugees Try To Storm Their Way Back In | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela’s Inflation: The Wall Street Journal’s Reportage is Off, Way Off | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RANKED: These are the most and least healthy Halloween candies | Business Insider
- Arkansas government employee allegedly used county funds... | Business Insider
- The EU just sanctioned 10 more high-ranking officials... | Business Insider
- We have the technology to fast-track drug development, but we're not... | Business Insider
- The US garbage indicator is sending a positive sign for the economy | Business Insider
- 'El Chapo' Guzmán is languishing in jail, but he may... | Business Insider
- Apple has seriously considered iMessage for Android (AAPL) | Business Insider