Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Finally The "Very Serious People" Get It: QE Will "Permanently Impair Living Standards For Generations To Come" | ZeroHedge
- Stockman: "The Bottom's Not In", Why This Market Is Dumber Than A Mule | ZeroHedge
- Explaining US Stock And Bond Markets In 5 Easy Charts | ZeroHedge
- "Electric Cars Are Doing More Harm Than Good" Professor Warns | ZeroHedge
- Talkin’ and Yellen: Understanding the Fed | Financial Sense
- Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next | Financial Sense
- Risk of ‘World War’ between NATO and Russia on Ukraine Escalation as Yemen Bombed for Third Day | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- YELLEN: There's a good chance we're going to raise rates this year | Business Insider
- Nigeria claims key Boko Haram success on eve of polling | Business Insider
- Iran talks reach fever pitch amid calls for compromise | Business Insider
- Polling stations re-open in Nigeria after voting... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton deleted everything on her email server | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- A deal with Uber might save this startup from raising more... | Business Insider