Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Minimum Wage Consequences? iPhone 6 Will Be Made By "FoxBots" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Spikes, Bonds & Stocks Surge Despite Fed Warning Over Complacency | ZeroHedge
- Back In The World Cup Trade | iBankCoin.com
- New Research Strengthens Link Between Shale Drilling And Earthquakes | ZeroHedge
- Why You Feel Poorer | ZeroHedge
- Reasons for the Spike in M&A Activity | Financial Sense
- Undisputable Bubble Insanity: No Revenue, No Assets Company Up Over $1 Billion (+110%) Today On 57K Shares Traded | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 Ways To Avoid An Unhappy Retirement | Business Insider
- Kim Kardashian Smacks Down The CEO Of Pepsi Over Women Not Having It All | Business Insider
- Setting the Deal Table: Takeout Targets for 2014, Activist Action | TheStreet.com
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Republicans Have Unveiled Their Solution To The 'Highway Shutdown,' And... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- 'The Walking Dead' Creator Robert Kirkman Discusses His... | Business Insider