Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The (Highly Speculative) Path to $10,000 Bitcoin | Financial Sense
- Financial Times Editorial Seeks Restrictions on Free Speech to Stop False News “Propaganda War” | Financial Sense
- New York Times Warns "Budget Cuts Are Coming", Will Invest $5 Million To Cover Trump | ZeroHedge
- Ackman's Pershing Square Busted For Violating Pay-To-Play Rule; Fined $75,000 | ZeroHedge
- The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits | Financial Sense
- Why The Stock Market Has Soared (And We'll All Soon Know What It's Like To Be A Madoff Client) | ZeroHedge
- New ABC / WaPo Poll Shows Drop In Trump Favorability Courtesy Of Aggressive "Oversamples" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- This building changes shape every hour — and it’s incredibly... | Business Insider
- EINHORN: Here's how to play the Trump presidency | Business Insider
- 7 signs your relationship is failing — even if it doesn't feel like it | Business Insider
- Why LinkedIn's head of recruiting asks every job... | Business Insider
- Poland wants to increase its military ties with the... | Business Insider
- Turkey's parliament are voting to... | Business Insider