Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Exports Collapse Leading To 2nd Largest Trade Deficit On Record | ZeroHedge
- Does Russia Need To Sell Gas More Than The EU Needs To Buy It? | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bears Tread Carefully, Better Tone Coming | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market’s New Normal: A Wall of Worry | Financial Sense
- Ned Schmidt: Bear Market in Gold Is Over | Financial Sense
- India Backs Russia's "Legitimate Interests" In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- Warning Shots Fired At OSCE Mission In Crimea; Russia Warns Of Treaty Force Majeure Over "Unfriendly NATO Threats" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Shutterstock Shares Up as Getty Images Focuses on Digital | TheStreet.com
- LA Sheriff's Department: Newsweek Writer Accurately Quoted Nakamoto | Business Insider
- RANKED: The Investment Banks Raking In The Most Fees On Wall Street | Business Insider
- The States That Love Wine The Most [MAP] | Business Insider
- The 6 Best Clips From The Original Cosmos | Business Insider
- How Google Ventures Made Its $100,000 Investment In Bustle Disappear | Business Insider