Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile, In The Real Economy... Or Why Deutsche Thinks "Lunatics Are Running" The Fed | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why Stocks Are Sliding And The Bond Curve Is Flatter | ZeroHedge
- The Coming Capital Controls Are Designed To Protect The Banks From You | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Gray Skies And Memorial Day Reflections | ZeroHedge
- This Innovation Will Help U.S. Companies Win the Oil Price War | Financial Sense
- And Just Like That, Volume Is Back | ZeroHedge
- What Exactly Is Going On At Lake Mead? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 8 essential items you need in your home survival kit | Business Insider
- Cleveland Cavaliers sweep Hawks to reach NBA finals | Business Insider
- Josh Smith — the player the Pistons paid $26 million to go away — has become the... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Anyone who uses Excel will love this shortcut that keeps spreadsheets in... | Business Insider
- David Duchovny says new 'X-Files' script brought him to tears | Business Insider
- Prince slams waste of 'self-serving' FIFA leader | Business Insider