Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why China Is Arming Its Fishing Fleet | Financial Sense
- Brits Lead Revolt Against Age Of Inequality, BofAML Favors "Gold, Vol, & Cash Positions" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Market Analysis (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sees A UK Recession, Shocked By A Fed "Tightening Cycle Unlike Any In Modern History" | ZeroHedge
- Greenspan: "This Is The Worst Period I Recall; There's Nothing Like It" | ZeroHedge
- Will The Market Break? Keep An Eye On This For the Answer | ZeroHedge
- 4 Reasons the Twin Towers Could NOT Have Been Brought Down With Explosives On 9/11 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The death of game consoles is upon us | Business Insider
- 5 apps to help you get your finances in check | Business Insider
- What Brexit says about the Trump campaign | Business Insider
- What the subway looks like in 13 different countries around the... | Business Insider
- The UK may have just opened 'Pandora's box' in... | Business Insider
- 15 dead after Islamist Somali group Al Shabaab attacked a hotel in Mogadishu | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek