Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pepe Escobar: Daesh, Creature Of The West | ZeroHedge
- Be Careful What You Wish For, Police Body-Cam Edition | ZeroHedge
- Priebus, Price Blamed For Healthcare Failure: NYT | ZeroHedge
- Michael Hudson: Trump Is Obama's Legacy - Is This The End Of The Democratic Party? | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Border Wall Plan Faces 3 Key Hurdles | ZeroHedge
- Russia Readies Back-Up System For Potential "Split With International Banking System" | ZeroHedge
- John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US economy is sounding an alarm that everyone is... | Business Insider
- Automakers are trying to delay the inevitable | Business Insider
- 5 things you didn't know you needed for your next workout | Business Insider
- A Stanford engineer is making flexible skin that can 'feel... | Business Insider
- North Carolina could lose out on $3.76 billion in... | Business Insider
- A sommelier explains how to pick a great rosé | Business Insider
- 32 architectural masterpieces everyone should see in their lifetime | Business Insider