Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives | ZeroHedge
- Analyzing Trump's Election Chances: What Does The Donald Need To Do To Win? | ZeroHedge
- Children Of The American Police State: Just Another Brick In The Wall | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 181 – Jordan Harbinger: Are You A Sociopath or Just Charming? | Altucher Confidential
- Director Of Global Credit At Jeff Gundlach's DoubleLine Killed In Tragic Car Accident | ZeroHedge
- As Predicted, Obamacare Is Absolutely Killing The Middle Class | ZeroHedge
- The Current Gold and Silver Price Downtrend Will Prove to be Just a Temporary Lull in a Continuing Uptrend, Part 2. | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The biggest reason you gain weight as you age has nothing to do with your metabolism | Business Insider
- Obama reportedly declined to enforce red line in Syria after Iran threatened to back out of... | Business Insider
- Flying is going to be super cheap this fall | Business Insider
- American women dominated at the Rio Olympics | Business Insider
- The latest crop of gaming laptops are as powerful as big... | Business Insider
- This stunning $117,000 tiny home can be built in under six weeks | Business Insider
- The US is considering placing mobile land artillery systems in the South China... | Business Insider