Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Clues to Watch for the End of QE “Infinity” | Financial Sense
- Yen Surges In Early Trading, Takes Out USDJPY 102 Stops | ZeroHedge
- Vultures Begin to Circle on Canadian Housing Downside | Financial Sense
- Class of 2013: The Most Indebted Ever | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why Bonds Aren't Dead & The Dollar Will Get Weaker | ZeroHedge
- What Inflation Means to You: Inside the Consumer Price Index | Financial Sense
- Japan's Nikkei 225 Overtakes Dow For First Time In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 Tips From Entrepreneurs On How To Have A Fearless Career | Business Insider
- Bob Woodward: Obama Administration Acted '... | Business Insider
- The 10 Countries With Notoriously Bad Tourists | Business Insider
- Why The Benghazi Problem Won't Go Away | Business Insider
- Stocks Rise on Confidence in U.S. Economy | TheStreet.com
- Amazon's Tax Arrangements Are Nothing Short Of A Work Of Art | Business Insider
- Ben Bernanke Gives A Shout-Out To English Majors | Business Insider