Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UKRaiNe UPDaTe: MeeT THe Nu PM... | ZeroHedge
- Senate Democrats Push To Triple Israel's Iron-Dome Aid To $576 Million | ZeroHedge
- 10,000 PERCENT! | iBankCoin.com
- "He Who Makes The Rules Never Goes To Jail For Breaking Them" | ZeroHedge
- Creation Of S&P 500 ETFs Rises To All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Exclusive: High-Level NSA Whistleblower Says Blackmail Is a Huge – Unreported – Part of Mass Surveillance | ZeroHedge
- Phantom Liquidity and Perfect Pilfering | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s Why Tim Cook Is Upbeat On iPads Despite Its Shrinking Sales | Business Insider
- Apple Blatantly Ignored The Basic Rules Of Retail When Opening Stores | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Finally, A Novel About People Tweeting About Writing Their Novels | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 07/25: (TRIP... | StreetInsider.com
- The Guy Who Wants To Reinvent The Cooler Now Has One Of The... | Business Insider
- Ford Earnings And Revenue Beat, Europe Sees First Profit In Three Years (F) | Business Insider