Strong Volume Gainers (AOL,LRE,DMND,OMER,WEN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
AOL Inc (AOL) is currently trading at $35.96 on volume of 6727626. Its 52 week range is between $16.8 and $43.93.
LRR Energy LP (LRE) is currently trading at $18.75 on volume of 462317. Its 52 week range is between $12.25 and $21.62.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) is currently trading at $16.59 on volume of 3188469. Its 52 week range is between $12.85 and $28.29.
Omeros Corp (OMER) is currently trading at $5.75.on volume of 954074. Its 52 week range is $5.08 and $13.45.
Wendys Ord Shs (WEN) is currently trading at $5.2.on volume of 13438364. Its 52 week range is between $4.09 and $5.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Difference | ZeroHedge
- Bond Market Breaking Bad - Credit Downgrades Highest Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Oct 14 - Ex-Fed's Fisher: "FOMC has egg on its face" | ZeroHedge
- What Keeps Neil Howe Up At Night: An Interview With The Author Of "The Fourth Turning" | ZeroHedge
- Andy Hall Loses 7% In September, Down 20% YTD: Will He Blow Up Twice In One Year On The Same Trade? | ZeroHedge
- The Menace Of Egalitarianism | ZeroHedge
- "There's No More Fat To Be Cut:" Desperate Oil Producers Cut Salaries To Save Mission Critical Jobs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pepsi bottles from 'Back to the Future 2' are going for... | Business Insider
- CIA-supplied anti-tank missiles turned... | Business Insider
- Dell employees are feeling nervous about the EMC merger but 'have a lot of... | Business Insider
- Online lending is becoming huge... | Business Insider
- As kombucha sales boom, makers ask feds for new alcohol... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive is the sultry Emilia... | Business Insider