Best New Movies, TV Shows on Amazon Prime, Netflix
What's coming in June to Netflix and Amazon Prime Instant Video? How about the Brad Pitt epic WORLD WAR Z. Season 2 of ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK, the awesomeness of KEY & PEELE SEASON 3, and DOWNTON ABBEY SEASON 4.
Here is what is actually worth watching instead of spending hours searching for it. The Stock Masters bring you the Best of Netflix Instant and Amazon Prime Instant Video for the June 2014.
Amazon Prime Instant Video
"World War Z" (2013)
"Key & Peele: Season 3"
"Downton Abbey: Season 4
"Luther: Season 3"
"Orange is the New Black: Season 2"
"World War Z" (2013)
"Wilfred: Season 3"
That's it. Everything else is trash.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 125 Arrested As Dakota Pipeline Protests Grow Hostile; Media Drones Shot Down By Police | ZeroHedge
- Dems Squirm On Sunday Morning Talk Shows As WikiLeaks And O'Keefe Promise More Surprises | ZeroHedge
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: 10-Year GDP (Trump +6.9%, Hillary -2.6%), Wage Growth (Trump +5.4%, Hillary -2.1%) | Financial Sense
- "Don’t Repeat That To Anybody" - Hillary Clinton And Donna Brazile Personally Implicated In Latest Project Veritas Video | ZeroHedge
- Is It Time For Another World War? (In 2 Charts) | ZeroHedge
- New Critical Report Accuses Herbalife Of Money Laundering, Involvement In Drug Trade | ZeroHedge
- Prepare For The Unthinkable | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Crude oil slides below $50 per barrel (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE... | Business Insider
- T-Mobile's CEO says reinventing himself was key to transforming the... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's proposal on term limits for... | Business Insider
- The Philippines may be shifting into a new phase of its blood-... | Business Insider
- Oil giants can't come to an agreement on where... | Business Insider
- Messaging apps are now bigger than social networks (FB, AAPL) | Business Insider
- Walmart is copying one of Costco's winning strategies — and it's... | Business Insider