Best New Movies, TV Shows on Amazon Prime, Netflix
What's coming in June to Netflix and Amazon Prime Instant Video? How about the Brad Pitt epic WORLD WAR Z. Season 2 of ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK, the awesomeness of KEY & PEELE SEASON 3, and DOWNTON ABBEY SEASON 4.
Here is what is actually worth watching instead of spending hours searching for it. The Stock Masters bring you the Best of Netflix Instant and Amazon Prime Instant Video for the June 2014.
Amazon Prime Instant Video
"World War Z" (2013)
"Key & Peele: Season 3"
"Downton Abbey: Season 4
"Luther: Season 3"
"Orange is the New Black: Season 2"
"World War Z" (2013)
"Wilfred: Season 3"
That's it. Everything else is trash.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Vegas Strip Partially Shut After One Person Shot Dead; Gunman Surrenders After Barricade Stand Off With police | ZeroHedge
- GOP Healthcare Bill Rebranding Begins | ZeroHedge
- "If All Goes According To Plan": What Global Central Bank Normalization Would Look Like, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Your Pension Will Be At The Center Of America's Next Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- In Stinging Defeat, House Republicans Abandon Obamacare Repeal Effort | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Hong Kong's Longest Escalator Suddenly Reverses At High-Speed; Injures 18 | ZeroHedge
- Chris Martenson: "Why This Market Needs To Crash (And Likely Will)" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of the biggest hedge fund launches in recent memory is prepping... | Business Insider
- This Austin-based startup is gunning to be the next FedEx killer... | Business Insider
- The judge in the Uber versus Google spat is looking for a good book... | Business Insider
- Doing this simple stretch when you wake up can give you more energy | Business Insider
- Apple just won a big victory in China | Business Insider
- Blue Apron just partnered with the godfather of sustainable meat — and the move will... | Business Insider
- 3 signs you should give house flipping a shot, according to a man who's been in real... | Business Insider