Best New Movies, TV Shows on Amazon Prime, Netflix
What's coming in June to Netflix and Amazon Prime Instant Video? How about the Brad Pitt epic WORLD WAR Z. Season 2 of ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK, the awesomeness of KEY & PEELE SEASON 3, and DOWNTON ABBEY SEASON 4.
Here is what is actually worth watching instead of spending hours searching for it. The Stock Masters bring you the Best of Netflix Instant and Amazon Prime Instant Video for the June 2014.
Amazon Prime Instant Video
"World War Z" (2013)
"Key & Peele: Season 3"
"Downton Abbey: Season 4
"Luther: Season 3"
"Orange is the New Black: Season 2"
"World War Z" (2013)
"Wilfred: Season 3"
That's it. Everything else is trash.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Commodity Trading Volume Crashes: "Most Don't Even Know What They Are Trading" | ZeroHedge
- "Why Our Children Should Hate Us" - Read The Lance Simmens Article Banned By The Huffington Post | ZeroHedge
- China "Wealth Manager" Disappears With $154 Million | ZeroHedge
- The "World's Biggest Short Squeeze" Has Spread From ETFs To Stocks | ZeroHedge
- This Is Where America's Runaway Inflation Is Hiding | ZeroHedge
- US to Undermine Russia’s Gas Monopoly in Europe | Financial Sense
- Exit the Dragon – China’s Debt Is Everyone’s Problem | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A major email privacy bill unanimously passed the House | Business Insider
- The market is going to suck for the next 20 years, and you're going to have to double your... | Business Insider
- A man who spent 5 years studying rich people noticed they make a daily choice that... | Business Insider
- The widely believed claim that skipping breakfast makes you gain weight... | Business Insider
- The physics of how peacocks use their feathers to mesmerize mates | Business Insider
- Here's a brief guide to what traders are talking about right now (JPY, SPY, DJI, IXIC, SPX) | Business Insider
- I found the best place to order flowers online for Mother’s Day | Business Insider