These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- John McCain Threatens Anti-Kissinger Protesters With Arrest, Calls Them "Low-Life Scum" | ZeroHedge
- Fly Sell: $X | iBankCoin.com
- Will Draghi’s QE work? | Financial Sense
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- The Official White House Terrorist Identification Chart | ZeroHedge
- I am Not Crazy, Per Se | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brooklyn is officially the most unaffordable... | Business Insider
- Notorious file-sharing site The... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Sharapova out to end decade of Serena dominance | Business Insider
- Groups With These 3 Characteristics Are Better Organized, More... | Business Insider
- Ferrari unveil car to power team back to F1 glory | Business Insider
- Seahawks seek to topple Patriots dynasty in Super Bowl 49... | Business Insider