These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Warning: Three Major Bellwethers are on Red Alert | ZeroHedge
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit | ZeroHedge
- Are America And China Destined For War? | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe on Brewing US Pension Crisis, Stimulus vs. Rising Rates | Financial Sense
- Italian Officials Call For Investigation Of Soros-Supported NGO Migrant Fleet | ZeroHedge
- The Evidence That Russia Hacked The DNC Is Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- A Big Tailwind for the Stock Market Has Now Dissipated | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The laptop ban on flights is a giant middle finger to business travelers | Business Insider
- Competitive video gaming will be a $1.5 billion industry by 2020, researchers say | Business Insider
- DICK CHENEY: 'No question' Russia meddled in the US election, and it could be 'an act of... | Business Insider
- Apple just released a huge new update for iPhones — here's what’s new (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 6 simple tricks to make your coworkers like you | Business Insider
- Money managers agree one trade is really crowded, but they'... | Business Insider
- 5 studies that help explain why social drinking is so... | Business Insider