These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fiat Faith Falters As Bitcoin Surges 7% Post-Greferendum Decision | ZeroHedge
- Dow Futures Open Down 300 Points, 10Y Yield Tumbles 20bps As EURUSD Plunges Over 200 Pips | ZeroHedge
- Greece Threatens 'Unprecedented' Injunction Against EU To Block Grexit | ZeroHedge
- A Wall Street Crash Course: How To Sell $1 For $100 | ZeroHedge
- G-7, EU Banking Officials Hold Emergency Calls Ahead Of Black Monday | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape - Elon Musk's SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket Explodes On Take-Off After "Anomaly" | ZeroHedge
- Ahead Of The Open: Deer In Headlight "Traders" Pray For The Plunge Protection Team To Arrive | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Gatlin blazes to 200m win in 19.57sec at US... | Business Insider
- Absolutely everything you need to know about Greece... | Business Insider
- The race to build a $1 billion yacht | Business Insider
- Google wants to fix a major problem with America's... | Business Insider
- Stock futures are higher after Monday's chaos (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, TLT, GREK, WTI, OIL, VDE... | Business Insider
- Shazam just signed a... | Business Insider