These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Auditor Deloitte Fined A Record $8 Million For Massive Fraud | ZeroHedge
- Denzel Washington Slams Mainstream Media For Peddling "Bullshit" | ZeroHedge
- Meet the 2017 FOMC | Financial Sense
- Bernie Camp Threatens To Sue Project Veritas After Video Revealed "Egregious Violation Of Campaign Finance Law" | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Reveals The "Global Establishment's Overall Plan" In Eight Simple Steps | ZeroHedge
- WikiLeaks Documents Reveal Sinister Relations Between Erdogan And ISIS | ZeroHedge
- The West's Politically Correct Dictatorship Has Blinded Us To The Real Danger | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump's Department of Justice could derail police... | Business Insider
- Cisco CEO to Facebook: There's room for both of us (CSCO, FB) | Business Insider
- I have 13 kids and no debt — here's how I afford it | Business Insider
- 7 iPhone photography tips from Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- I have perfect vision, and yet I wear these computer... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- 15 things you should never say on your last day of work | Business Insider