These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Turkish-Born Cascade Mall Shooter Facing Voter Fraud Charge As WA Law Prohibits "Verifying Citizenship" | ZeroHedge
- Why Perry Capital Shut Down: The Full Letter | ZeroHedge
- Satellite Imagery Reveals China's Strategic Petroleum Reserve Is Vastly Greater Than Disclosed | ZeroHedge
- The Situation In Syria Is Very, Very Dangerous | ZeroHedge
- How Reuters "Tweaked" Its Latest Poll (Again) To Show A Clinton Lead | ZeroHedge
- Watch This Key Level | Financial Sense
- France's New Sharia Police | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stephen Curry showed off a clever new move in training camp,... | Business Insider
- Merkel and Erdogan say Russia has 'special... | Business Insider
- This is the $1.6 million armored Mercedes-Maybach limo you can't... | Business Insider
- Daniel Radcliffe says he wanted to play Spider-Man in the upcoming Marvel... | Business Insider
- 12 famous people who have zero interest in computers, social media, or the internet | Business Insider
- Even parents who know... | Business Insider
- Shimon Peres 2 years ago: I stopped Netanyahu from attacking Iran, and you can talk about it... | Business Insider