These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? | Financial Sense
- Nothing Is Real: "It's All Being Played To Keep People Believing The System Is Working" | ZeroHedge
- Patrick Buchanan: At Last, America First! | ZeroHedge
- The Most Expensive Cities To Live In Across The Globe | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Yep... Still Looks Like A Trap | ZeroHedge
- MaY DaY MaY DaY MaY DaY…2016 | ZeroHedge
- WTF Chart Of The Day: Speculative Frenzy '101' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE DISRUPTION OF MOBILE VIDEO... | Business Insider
- There is only one right way to apply cologne | Business Insider
- Customer service experiences are more... | Business Insider
- This tiny clothing item can solve every man's worst summer footwear issue | Business Insider
- Kenya set fire to over 100 tons of elephant ivory and... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Why this type of stress might actually be good | Business Insider