These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consumer Confidence Rises Again | Financial Sense
- These Clowns Are Dragging Us Into War | ZeroHedge
- Deflationary Fears Are Spreading Globally | Financial Sense
- U.S. Warms to Clean Energy | Financial Sense
- SKiLLeD LaBoR... | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 1 | ZeroHedge
- Inside the Market’s Mind: Debt, Growth and Politics | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People Are Complaining About The Anime... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Why J.C. Penney's New Brooklyn Store Is Only Part of the Revival | TheStreet.com
- A Professional Medicine Hunter Reveals The 5 Plants To Boost Your Sex Life | Business Insider
- Pakistan military leaders to meet after deadly clashes | Business Insider
- Why Apple Should Delay The iWatch To 2015 — Summed Up In One Word... | Business Insider