These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap July 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- How High is High? (To Whom?) | Financial Sense
- U.S. Utility Companies Push Back in Net Metering Battle | Financial Sense
- Summarizing The President's Busy Weekend | ZeroHedge
- How The NSA Is Actively Helping Saudi Arabia To Crackdown On Dissent | ZeroHedge
- World Oil Production – Where Are We Headed? | Financial Sense
- Is the Market Due for Another 10% Correction? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Isn't Even Out Yet And It's Already... | Business Insider
- Russian Rebels Involved In Shooting Down MH17 Were From... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- REPORT: Google's Next Smartphone Could Be Gigantic | Business Insider
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25:... | StreetInsider.com
- Get Ready For An Unusually Busy Week For The Economy — Here's Your Complete... | Business Insider
- Putin's MH17 Lies Have Grave Consequences... | Business Insider