These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peso Is Surging Ahead Of Inauguration After "Tough Stance" Chatter From Mexico | ZeroHedge
- Pound Plunges After UK Retail Sales Crash Most Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "I'm Always On The Left" | ZeroHedge
- 20 Trillion in Debt - Where Are Fitch, Moodys, Standard and Poors (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump, Betsy DeVos and School Choice | Financial Sense
- "We Are Transferring Power Back To The People" - Trump's Full Inaugural Speech | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Up Through 'Key' $1207 Level as 'Brexit Means UK Out of Single Market' | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boeing has an updated F-18 in the works — here's how it... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- YouTube gets social with in-app messaging (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- A bunch of architects want to build a $26 billion underwater city in Tokyo — take a look | Business Insider
- Curiosity just found the first evidence of ancient... | Business Insider
- These finance courses could help you land a coveted job at a top bank | Business Insider
- Madonna: 'Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White... | Business Insider