Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cyberwarfare, Driverless Cars, and Quantum Computing - FS Insider Podcasts for Science and Tech Lovers | Financial Sense
- EU Parliament Committee Votes To Give Robots Rights (And A Kill Switch) | ZeroHedge
- The (Highly Speculative) Path to $10,000 Bitcoin | Financial Sense
- In Scathing Attack, CIA Director Brennan Warns Trump To "Watch What He Says" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Lower Before Trump Presidency – Strong Gains Akin To After Obama Inauguration? | ZeroHedge
- Trump Meets With Professor Who Thinks Global Warming Is Positive | ZeroHedge
- Will The CIA Assassinate Trump? Ron Paul Warns Of "More Powerful, Shadow Government" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'The weak players are leaving the... | Business Insider
- The people who evangelized for the 401(k) now... | Business Insider
- The Seahawks' dominating defense uses a safer rugby style of tackling, and... | Business Insider
- 7 gadgets we're looking forward to in 2017 | Business Insider
- Facebook will filter 'fake news' in Germany (FB) | Business Insider
- There's a simple test you can do at home to see if... | Business Insider
- An exercise scientist reveals why working out at home might be better than the gym | Business Insider