Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe Revolts: "What Is Happening Now Is A Defeat For Germany" | ZeroHedge
- Dow Swings 670 Points In V-Shaped-Hope-Recovery Despite Commodity Carnage | ZeroHedge
- Commodities Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- New Greek FinMin Arrives In Belgium "Empty-Handed", Will Submit New Proposal "Maybe" On Wednesday | ZeroHedge
- The First Post-Referendum Head Rolls: "Toxic" "Martyr" Yanis Varoufakis Resigns | ZeroHedge
- AY, AY, AY: THIS MARKET’S GOT A BALD HEAD | iBankCoin.com
- Crude Oil Plummets Most Since February, Nears 16 Year Support Line: Tap On The Shoulder Time? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's a super quick guide to what traders are talking about this morning (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ,... | Business Insider
- Report: UBS will lead the Ferrari IPO (FCAU) | Business Insider
- Jordan Spieth is playing a small event in Illinois 4 days before... | Business Insider
- Explosion targets NATO forces in Kabul: officials | Business Insider
- Rain keeps stars waiting at Wimbledon | Business Insider
- Cosby admits drugging woman for sex | Business Insider
- This hilarious video pokes fun at some of the most common... | Business Insider