Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NIRP, Its Likelihood and Effect on Commodities | Financial Sense
- Gary Dorsch: “Hundreds of Billions” in Defaults if Commodity Crash Continues | Financial Sense
- A Worrying Set of Signals | Financial Sense
- Credit Markets Suggest Caution | Financial Sense
- How Revisionism Saves Bernanke | ZeroHedge
- Overshooting to the Downside | Financial Sense
- China's President Confirms Practice Of Moving Official Reserve Assets To Other Entities In China | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You've got to see this crazy demo for Microsoft's... | Business Insider
- California governor signs hard-won right-to-die... | Business Insider
- Bernanke: Wall St execs should have gone to jail for... | Business Insider
- Seahawks player interrupts Kam Chancellor interview and yells at the team to... | Business Insider
- The 15 most powerful tech companies in America | Business Insider
- Glencore shares up 34% on unit sale talks | Business Insider
- Obama administration designates 2 new marine sanctuaries | Business Insider