Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Quiet Economic Calendar Means All Attention Focused On Ukraine And Gaza | ZeroHedge
- Positive Start to Q2 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Bill Ackman's "Most Important Death-Blow-For-Herbalife Presentation Ever" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Putin Makes First Official Statement; Russia To Cut IBM, Microsoft Dependence: Complete Ukraine Situation Summary | ZeroHedge
- Poroshenko Demands Ukraine Separatists Be Declared "Terrorists" Under International Law | ZeroHedge
- AK-47 Sales Soar After US Sanctions Kalashnikov Imports | ZeroHedge
- Spot The China Liquidity Crisis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- How Fame, Sex, Money, And Your Boss Make You Unhappy | Business Insider
- One Out Of Every 21 New Yorkers Is A Millionaire | Business Insider
- Murdoch Not Likely To Raise Time Warner Bid Immediately, Source Says | Business Insider
- France To Deliver First Warship To... | Business Insider
- Healthcare Premiums Would Absolutely Explode If Today's... | Business Insider
- The Israeli Army Is Suffering Some Of Its Most Severe Losses In Years | Business Insider