Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Amazon Is Crashing: Jeff Bezos' Nightmare Quarters In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Does Anyone Else Think The Stock Market Is Living On Reds, Vitamin C And Cocaine? | ZeroHedge
- Back-Rank Checkmate Potential | iBankCoin.com
- The Dollar: More of the Same | ZeroHedge
- "Why I Will Not Submit To Medical Martial Law" | ZeroHedge
- California – A Food Powerhouse In Peril | ZeroHedge
- "It's Very Extreme" - Drought & Drug Cartels Drain California's Aquifers At Record Rate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Man Claims His iPhone 6 Burned A Hole Through His Pants (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Fifth of eurozone banks fail ECB health check: report | Business Insider
- Wanderers edge Al Hilal in ACL final first leg | Business Insider
- This Crazy Chart Perfectly Illustrates Why You Should Never Expect 'Average'... | Business Insider
- Liverpool manager warns Reds to plug leaky defence | Business Insider
- Barca beaten by Real Madrid on Suarez debut | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek