Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why They Keep Trade Deals Secret | ZeroHedge
- El-Erian Warns Of "Enormous Risk In Public Markets... Better Seller Of Stocks Than Buyer" | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Affairs: Fight Populism With Even Bigger Government | ZeroHedge
- The Public Pension Time Bomb Is Starting to Explode | Financial Sense
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- Why Hillary Clinton Is A Bigger Concern For China Than Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- 'Russian Hacker' Arrested In Prague Last Week, Announcement "Tactically Delayed" Until Day Of US Debate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A new type of star system defies everything we... | Business Insider
- Megyn Kelly relentlessly grills DNC chair over allegations she... | Business Insider
- My strange encounter with Donald Trump when I was a reporter covering 'The... | Business Insider
- If you want to get a bigger salary and expand your skill set, this... | Business Insider
- Trump's campaign says Al Gore didn't accept the 2000... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Digital video ads are most effective in the morning | Business Insider