Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Fade As Chinese Credit Tremors Get Ever Louder | ZeroHedge
- Add These Five Stocks to Your Japanese School Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- Building Explosion And Collapse Reported On Park Avenue In Harlem, People Trapped - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Satoshi, Spartacus, And The "Creation Myth" | ZeroHedge
- Elevating Markets: A Signal of Reviving Bank Lending? | Financial Sense
- Red Line Crossing: Ukraine Effectively Gifts Crimea To Russia, Says "Will Not Intervene Militarily" | ZeroHedge
- Very Depressing and also Very Stupid | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MORGAN STANLEY: The Economy's Slow Growth Is Now... | Business Insider
- 'Real Life Tinder' Explains The Popular Dating App Perfectly | Business Insider
- Microsoft Did A Really Nice Thing And Replaced A Bunch Of Stolen PCs At SXSW | Business Insider
- Why Millennials Need Constant Feedback At Work | Business Insider
- And Now Tesla Is At Risk Of Being Banned In Ohio, Too (TSLA) | Business Insider
- We Ranked YouTube's Biggest Stars By How Much Money They Make | Business Insider
- This One Image Shows The Incredible Power Of China's... | Business Insider