Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Breaks As Stocks Explode Higher On Algo-Triggering Headline | ZeroHedge
- As Eric Holder Supports "Wholesale Change" In Ferguson PD, This is What Is Happening In Philly | ZeroHedge
- Dow Is Up 110 Points, Visa Is 120 Of Them | ZeroHedge
- Peak Empire 2.0 | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 30 | ZeroHedge
- Why Every Banker On Wall Street Suddenly Wants To Be Jefferies' Managing Director Sage Kelly | ZeroHedge
- Putin To Western Elites: Play-Time Is Over | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Early 'Interstellar' Reviews Are Much Worse Than Expected | Business Insider
- Hamilton seeks to divert attention from F1's problems | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Mark Zuckerberg Just Revealed His Grand Vision For The Next 10 Years Of... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Burkina President Compaore says not resigning, open to... | Business Insider