Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Something's Broken | ZeroHedge
- Summing Up The 'Recovery' In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Warships Attacking Syrian Militants From Afar | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Presenting ISIS-Beating "Mad Max" Battle Tanks And Buses | ZeroHedge
- Tuesday Humor: S##t Happens, But Not In China | ZeroHedge
- Another Small Town Throwdown | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Once ignored, violinist Bell plays Washington public... | Business Insider
- How An Alleged Criminal Cheating Ring May Have Wrecked A 3rd-... | Business Insider
- 3 New Ways Companies Can Lead In The Digital World | Business Insider
- Alibaba and Wanda face off: online and offline | Business Insider
- The Russell 2000 Has Deteriorated From 'Death Cross' To Full-Blown... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Dustin Moskovitz, The Second-Youngest Billionaire In America,... | Business Insider