Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Gilded Age of Yesterday is Nothing Compared to Now | iBankCoin.com
- Caption Contest: "He Doesn't Bite" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Futures Slide As Ukraine Fighting "Re-Escalates" Again | ZeroHedge
- 30Y Treasury Yield Plunges To Fresh 15-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- A World Without Fractional Reserve Banks And Central Planning | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Indonesia, Australia sign deal to end spying row | Business Insider
- Toronto's New Campaign Insults People To Get... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Alibaba Founder Jack Ma Is China's Richest Person | Business Insider
- How To Avoid Running Out Of Money When You Retire | Business Insider
- BOOM: PENDING HOME SALES JUMP (XHB) | Business Insider