Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? | Financial Sense
- LaGuardia Airport Closed After Delta Airplane Skids Off The Runway | ZeroHedge
- Take Out A 7 Year Car Loan To Buy Stocks, CNBC Experts Advise | ZeroHedge
- Push Back: Impacts of a Rising Dollar on Corporate Earnings | Financial Sense
- Washington Post: President Obama Is Lying About the Keystone Pipeline | Financial Sense
- You’re 55 Times More Likely to be Killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist | ZeroHedge
- Canada’s Central Bank Requests End To Defacing of Debasing Canadian Dollar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple is limiting features on the Apple Watch to save battery life,... | Business Insider
- If you live in California, you can now buy car insurance with this Google tool | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- British smartphone brand Kazam talked to us about the awful couple of weeks it... | Business Insider
- Boston bombings trial to begin, two years on | Business Insider
- An explanation of everything in the new 'Avengers' trailer | Business Insider
- The oldest living CIA 'spy girl' reveals her... | Business Insider