Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China's Stocks Worth 50% More Than Rest Of BRICS Combined | ZeroHedge
- Red Flags in Russia | Financial Sense
- "Something Changed" - Comparing E-Mini Liquidity In 2009, 2012 And Today | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Recap | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Dec 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Last Minute Fizzle Fails To Dent Best 3-Day Stock Surge In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- WINSHIP IS ON THE MENU | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In London You Can Now Rent 'Well-Connected... | Business Insider
- Why BlackBerry Shares Are Falling, Despite a Surprise Profit | TheStreet.com
- Amazon Prime Now Promises One-Hour Delivery of 'Daily Essentials' | TheStreet.com
- DraftKings' $1 Billion Fantasy Momentum Could Mean a Big IPO in 2016 | TheStreet.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- The Single Most Important Risk Investors Face | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek