Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Could Trump's Immigration Ban Cause Another Housing Crash? | ZeroHedge
- Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? | Financial Sense
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- Dazed & Confused... Treasury Buying Versus Asset Valuations? | ZeroHedge
- Flynn-Russia-Trump-Markets! | Financial Sense
- HSBC Reports One of the Biggest Misses of the Year, We Warned Quite Thoroughly in September | ZeroHedge
- New Study Finds That Trump's Immigration Crack Down Could Cost $5 Trillion In GDP Over 10 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People are rediscovering a great American artist from World War I | Business Insider
- The most popular grocery store in each state | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Companies are cashing in on chat apps | Business Insider
- Nissan's CEO Carlos Ghosn steps down | Business Insider
- A special election in conservative Georgia is shaping up to be a... | Business Insider
- Trump denounces wave of anti-... | Business Insider