Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Investors Make The Same Mistakes... Over And Over Again | ZeroHedge
- Crescendo or Consolidation? | Financial Sense
- Chicago Fed Contracts For 4th Month In A Row As Initial Jobless Claims Hover Near 40 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Shake Shock: Spot The Fast Food Outlier | ZeroHedge
- The Government's Message For Heavily Indebted Students: Don't Pay Us Back | ZeroHedge
- "We Reached The Tipping Point": Income Inequality Is Highest Since Records Began | ZeroHedge
- Stall Speed Economy – Get Used to It | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- Emotional Advocaat waits to decide Sunderland future | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 5/22... | StreetInsider.com
- Take our 14-day plan to radically improve your finances | Business Insider
- Nintendo just hired a guy named Bowser as VP of sales | Business Insider
- Apple Pay is ringing in a new era of payment security | Business Insider
- STOCKS HIT ALL-TIME HIGHS, OIL SPIKES: Here's what you need to know (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI,... | Business Insider