Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Four TBTF Banks Threaten To Withhold Funds To Democrats Over Elizabeth Warren's Wall Street Rants | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Tumbles To 22-Month Lows, Longest Losing Streak Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- AIG Lite: Margin Call Claimed First Foreign Casualty Of Austrian "Black Swan" | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Surges Higher As 'Hope' Trumps Reality | ZeroHedge
- CNBC's SquawkBox Has Lowest Nielsen Rating In Its History | ZeroHedge
- Margin and Those Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Top Signal Arrived in Inbox | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Arkansas just backed down on its controversial '... | Business Insider
- Arkansas governor's son is 'proud' to... | Business Insider
- Europe's industry is coming back to life | Business Insider
- Shares of the streaming music company Jay Z bought spiked 938% on Tuesday (... | Business Insider
- Avril Lavigne feared 'dying' from Lyme disease | Business Insider
- Reddit's April Fools joke is stressing people out | Business Insider
- What are traders chatting about this morning? Greece, Iran, and economic data ... (DIA, SPY, QQQ,... | Business Insider