Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In "Flash Boys," Michael Lewis Misses the Point -- Deliberately | ZeroHedge
- Hoisington On The End Of The Fed's (Mythical) "Wealth Effect" | ZeroHedge
- Who Made More, Facebook VCs or Its Founder: The True Cost of the VC Preferred Stock Control Premium | ZeroHedge
- The Political Poison of Vested Interests | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators See Strong Advance | Financial Sense
- I AM NOW UP 6% FOR THE DAY | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: Piketty's Gold? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- This Infographic Shows How Easy It Is To 'Cyber-Hijack' A Ship | Business Insider
- Redditor Tracks Down A Man's Missing Mother In The Middle Of New York City | Business Insider
- The Buffalo Bills Sent A Fan Too Many Texts, So He Started A $3 Million Suit | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Fears Of China's Supposed 'Lehman Moment' Have Been Completely... | Business Insider
- James Harden Goes Into Brutal Shooting Slump, Calls Reporter A 'Weirdo' In Bizarre... | Business Insider