Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The System Itself Is At Risk" Bill Gross Warns, Shorts Credit As "Day Of Reckoning Is Coming" | ZeroHedge
- Five Years Later, TEPCO Still Can't Locate 600 Tons Of Melted Radioactive Fuel | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Halts European Refugee Deal After Merkel Snub, Says Turkey Has Other Options | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 25, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Meanwhile In China, Cow-Collateralized Stock Buybacks | ZeroHedge
- Switzerland Prepares To Vote On "Free Lunch" For Everyone | ZeroHedge
- Should Britain Leave the EU? Two Analysts Debate | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Extreme weather is becoming one of the... | Business Insider
- Here's what could sink the US auto boom | Business Insider
- 7 ways to appear interested in what someone... | Business Insider
- How retailers and tech giants are... | Business Insider
- Here are all the big banks that paid Hillary Clinton for speeches... | Business Insider
- THE GLOBAL SMARTPHONE REPORT: The forces behind the global deceleration in smartphone... | Business Insider
- This movie about an Iraq War troop based on an acclaimed book is a surefire Oscar... | Business Insider