Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Phil Davis on the Money Talk Show | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Threatens "Sanctions Would Hit US Like A Boomerang"" | ZeroHedge
- 50% Profit Growth and Historical Realities | Financial Sense
- Treasuries Tumble Most In 6 Months As Trannies Soar To New Highs | ZeroHedge
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The Latest Evidence That Apple Will Release A 4K Display This Year | Business Insider
- Global Warming: Who Pressed The Pause Button? | Business Insider
- U.S. Should Reward Longtime Fannie and Freddie Shareholders Over 'Day Traders': Nader | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Silicon Valley 100 2014: A-Z | Business Insider
- Britain's Prostitution Laws Are A Mess | Business Insider