Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Government Releases Alleged Evidence Of MH17 Missile Trajectory | ZeroHedge
- Why a Single Bail-In For a Country Few Can Find On a Globe Matters to EVERYONE | ZeroHedge
- "Authenticity Is As Rare As A Unicorn In Today's Politically-Motivated Markets" | ZeroHedge
- Ronald Stoeferle: Gold Bottoming; Higher Inflation Ahead | Financial Sense
- Putin Recalls State Duma From Vacation, "Planning Something" On Ukraine Situation | ZeroHedge
- Krugman’s Latest Debt Denial: Why His Two Magic Numbers Don’t Cut It | ZeroHedge
- The Rot Within, Part I: Our Ponzi Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Your Diet Is Stressing You Out | Business Insider
- Mixing Alcohol With Energy Drinks Makes Us Want To Drink More | Business Insider
- How Does GPS Work? | Business Insider
- The 15 Most Expensive Homes For Sale In The New York City Suburbs | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Now California Might Get Tesla's Gigafactory After All (TSLA) | Business Insider
- The Strange Story Of How Rhode Island Accidentally Legalized... | Business Insider