Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- PiRaTe WoMeN OF THe DNC... | ZeroHedge
- Did The Winter War Just Begin? Russian Gas Supplies To Europe Plunge 15%, Ukraine Transit Slashed 54% | ZeroHedge
- ADP Private Payrolls Rise Modestly To 4-Year Average | ZeroHedge
- Germany Throws Up Over Draghi Plan To Buy Greek Junk | ZeroHedge
- Goodbye POMO: Normalcy Returns On October 28 | ZeroHedge
- Why Europe's Doomsayers Are Right, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Recovery? 60% Of Greeks Live At Or Below Poverty Levels | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Eurozone manufacturing in doldrums, Markit index shows | Business Insider
- David Cameron Wishes Britain Would Abandon The Metric System | Business Insider
- China's 'Facts On The Ground' In Hong Kong | Business Insider
- Conservatives urge Pope not to 'go soft' on marriage... | Business Insider
- Atletico desperate for win in Juventus clash | Business Insider
- Kurd troops attack Iraq jihadists on three fronts | Business Insider
- Why eBay's Decision to Spin Off PayPal in 2015 May Be Risky Move | TheStreet.com