Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tighten Those Chin Straps Folks Because Here Comes a Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly (RUD) | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Invokes Rule 48 To Pre-Empt Selling Panic | ZeroHedge
- Laughable Opening | iBankCoin.com
- The Oils Are Running | iBankCoin.com
- Austrian "Freedom" Party Demands Bailout For Swiss Franc Speculators (From "Monstrous Monetary Policy") | ZeroHedge
- Bonds & Bullion Best Since The Fed 'Spice' Stopped Flowing | ZeroHedge
- "Shadow Of The Crisis Has Not Passed": Durables Goods Orders Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Vintage Venus strides into Australian Open quarters | Business Insider
- 11 TED Talks To Get You Through Your Quarter-Life Crisis | Business Insider
- Here's Why I'm Dying To Invest In North Korea | Business Insider
- There Are Insanely Long Lines At New York City Supermarkets Ahead Of The Blizzard | Business Insider
- Apple Needs To Answer This Question For The Apple... | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman Has Gained $11.6 Billion For His Investors Since 2004 | Business Insider