Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Slow Summer Afternoon Note from ChessEye Risk Management About The Process | iBankCoin.com
- Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
- The One Rate That Is Not Only Not Going Down, But Is At A 13-Year High | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Recovery? Europe Would Love Some Of That | ZeroHedge
- Most Transparent Insider Trading Congress Ever Tells SEC To Shove it | ZeroHedge
- LISTEN TO ME | iBankCoin.com
- China's Billionaire Ex-National Security Chief Investigated For "Serious Disciplinary Violation" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- DENNIS GARTMAN: Exploding Chicken Chain Shares Stink Of A Stock Market Top (LOCO) | Business Insider
- This Video Shows Hamas Fighters Using Tunnels To Attack A Post Inside Israel... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Dodge Could Be Building The Most Powerful Sedan Ever | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- MICROSOFT: The Government Has A Sneaky Way Of Forcing Tech Companies To Turn Over Your... | Business Insider