Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Readies Back-Up System For Potential "Split With International Banking System" | ZeroHedge
- Cook County Illinois Suffers Largest Population Drop In Entire US | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live: Navalny Arrested As Opposition Protests Sweep Russia | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "The Boost From Lower Taxes Will Now Be Smaller, Occur Later Than Expected" | ZeroHedge
- One Dead, 14 Injured After Ohio Nightclub Shooting; Shooter At Large | ZeroHedge
- Nunes Calls Comey, Rogers For "Closed Session" After Finding "Concerning Info" In Intel Reports | ZeroHedge
- Why The Healthcare Reform Bill Went Down In Flames | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Royal Jordanian had the best response to Trump's new... | Business Insider
- Is it ACHA or AHCA? A linguist explains why so many people are abbreviating... | Business Insider
- The Toyota RAV4 serves up serious bang for the buck — but it's a boring drive | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- America's newest bikesharing program lets you drop off bikes basically anywhere... | Business Insider
- This 90-year-old... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek