Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Plenty of Biological Gems Washing Up Ashore | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap December 9, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Thai Prime Minister Dissolves Parliament In Response To Protests, Calls For New Elections | ZeroHedge
- Netherlands After Losing Its AAA Credit Rating | Financial Sense
- Name That Chart | iBankCoin.com
- Treasury "Out" Of GM For $10.5 Billion Loss (Claims 768% ROI) | ZeroHedge
- Why The Fed Won’t Taper In December | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WARREN BUFFETT: George W. Bush Once Said The Greatest Economic Statement Of All Time | Business Insider
- Robert Shiller Blasts Fellow Nobelists' Ideas To Their Face During His... | Business Insider
- Susan Boyle Diagnosed With Asperger's | Business Insider
- ANALYST: Oil Is In A Bubble That 'Will Burst Eventually And The Question Is... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Afghanistan Is Cozying Up To Iran As US Deal Stalls | Business Insider
- I've Been Using This Awesome Real-Time Search Engine — And It's Actually Owned By Facebook... | Business Insider