Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Carnage Continues Amid Saudi Production & Storage Limits | ZeroHedge
- Is the Media Trying to "Disappear" Rand Paul (Just Like His Father)? | ZeroHedge
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
- A Savings Problem | Financial Sense
- GPRO HAS BOTTOMED | iBankCoin.com
- Seasonal Trends for the Month of March | iBankCoin.com
- Termites Beneath USD Foundation Masked by Strength Against Euro/Yen | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Microsoft still believes in Windows Phone even though things have been... | Business Insider
- Solar plane passes new test ahead of planned world tour | Business Insider
- Mavericks balanced attack snaps Pelican's NBA win... | Business Insider
- China manufacturing improves in February: HSBC | Business Insider
- Jon Stewart got physical with a WWE Superstar on... | Business Insider
- Gauging Apple Watch’s huge opportunity in the luxury-... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek