Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Black Panther Party Leader Blasts Billary: "Democrats Are Pimping Us Politically, Promising Everything, Giving Nothing" | ZeroHedge
- The Market for Autonomous Vehicles Revs Up | Financial Sense
- European Banks Prepare For "Economic Nuclear Winter" | ZeroHedge
- Stanley Fischer's Bizarre Justification For Negative Rates | ZeroHedge
- For The First Time Since The Recession, Boeing Won't Raise Airplane Prices Due To Plunge In Demand | ZeroHedge
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
- Jackson Hole – What Have We Learned? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BIOMETRICS IN THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY: Why biologically based authentication is becoming the go-to... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Matthew McConaughey gained 40 pounds and a receding hairline for his new movie | Business Insider
- THEN AND NOW: What the stars of 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory’... | Business Insider
- A judge just blocked UNC from enforcing the state's... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider