3 Stocks under $10 to Buy
Three stocks trading under $10 and worth your attention are Petrobras Argentina SA ADR (NYSE:PZE), Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX), and IAMGOLD Corporation (USA) (NYSE:IAG). These 3 stocks are a diverse line-up to invest while their share prices are low and reap the benefits of a comeback story.
Gold prices have fallen like a rock in 2012 but that trend will not last forever. Along with the decline in gold IAMGOLD Corp (IAG) has dropped to within 7% from its 12 month low. IAG is now trading just under $10 with a a P/E Ratio of 9.4 and EPS of 2.14. IAG pays out a 2.5 annual dividend yield while you wait for gold prices to comeback. We also like that IAG is a mining company, not completely reliant on just gold. Besides IAMGOLD's 5 gold mines they also have a niobium mine, a diamond royalty, and exploration and development projects located in Africa and the Americas.
Petrobras Argentina (PZE) shares are just under $10 and trade with a P/E Ratio of 5.1 and EPS of 1.89. PZE shares are 4.09% from its 52-week low and pay a 4.6% annual dividend yield. This year has not been kind to Latin America's oil majors. Brazil's Petrobras (PBR) has fallen by 18% and Petrobras' Argentine subsidiary Petrobras Argentina (PZE) is also down by 18%. Petrobras is not going out of business anytime soon and we believe its the right time to get while these stocks trade near their record lows.
Last but not least is our favorite of three mentioned -- that would be good ol' Xerox Corp (XRX). XRX shares have traded between $6.55 and $10.83 over the past 12 months. XRX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8, EPS of 0.89 and pay a 2.35% annual dividend yield. Xerox shares are trading at $7.23 and its shares are 9.41% from its 52-week low. Xerox has been changing its game getting in to outsourcing and consulting which now accounts for almost one-third of its revenue (taking a page from the IBM handbook). The stock has been thrown in the trash by Wall Street and it has that familiar feel of Microsoft (MSFT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO) before their late 2011 and 2012 comeback. Forget what we have to say, review Vitaliy Katsenelson's article Investor Alert: Xerox is a Cash Machine.
MASTERY Bottom line:
PZE, XRX, IAG are all 3 quality name companies trading under $10 that pay a dividend.
We like the odds of getting in under $10 and ride out the volatility of the market for 2012.
3 STOCKS UNDER $10
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DeVoe’s Unprovable But Highly Probable Theories | Financial Sense
- Welcome To Liberland: The Tiny Strip Of Land In Europe Where 360,000 People Have Applied For Citizenship | ZeroHedge
- With China's Market Chaos Offline, Futures Levitate On ECB Easing Hopes | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Minion Who Set Up Her Personal Email Server Will Plead The Fifth | ZeroHedge
- In Risky Move, Riksbank Holds Rates But Warns Will Cut If ECB Boosts QE | ZeroHedge
- Move Over Entrepreneurs, Make Way for Speculation! | ZeroHedge
- Losing Faith? Traders Dump Japanese Stocks At Fastest Pace In History | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kyle Bass is slamming the group blocking his new, big short strategy | Business Insider
- Arizona's Wright goes down with knee injury in... | Business Insider
- There are two different Europes right now — Germany and France | Business Insider
- LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman explains how the CEO role evolves as a company... | Business Insider
- Germany power past Poland to go top | Business Insider
- Toyota to invest $50M in car-tech research at Stanford, MIT... | Business Insider
- Maine Dunkin' Donuts: Free coffee for 'Deflategate... | Business Insider