3 Stocks to Watch and Review
Three solid companies that have fallen out of favor with Wall Street and are not garbage investments happen to be Oracle Corp (ORCL), Corning Inc (GLW), and Metalico Inc (MEA). These are the high quality stocks to watch and keep on your radar.
Metalico is 15% away from its 12 month low and trades at $3.59 per share.
Metalico Inc (MEA) shares have traded between $3.05 and $6.39 over the past 12 months. Last week DA Davidson downgraded Metalico from Buy to Neutral. The firm reduced their price target from $5.50 to $4.25. All the metal stocks have pulled back in the past few months however if we get any glimmer of hope in the sector Metalico is going to bounce back. MEA is a small-cap metal recycling company and since Feb 29th its shares have tanked 30%. Should scrap metal prices tick higher, Metalico is heading higher. MEA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.8 and EPS of 0.37.
Oracle is 14.4% away from its 52-week low at $28.88 per share.
Oracle shares are under pressure as the company is squaring off against Google (GOOG) over Java intrusion issues. If Oracle wins the case it could bank them $1 billion. Regardless of the outcome of the case Mastery has great respect for the world’s largest enterprise software company run by a stellar CEO Larry Ellison. ORCL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and they pay a small .83% annual dividend yield. Not convinced yet? Read Rising Star Buy: Oracle at DailyFinance.com, it may change your mind.
Corning is 2.67% from its 52-week low and $13.18 a share. Mastery has talked up Corning on a number of occasions and we believe it has great comeback potential. Corning is trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.4 pays a 2.28% annual dividend yield. Corning shares are either going to boom or bust on its Q1 earnings call this coming week (April 25th). If you believe in the Gorilla Glass maker place your bets accordingly. GLW has fallen 35% in the past 12 months.
3 STOCKS TO WATCH
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Something’s got to give in the oil market | ZeroHedge
- A Whistleblower Manifesto By Edward Snowden | ZeroHedge
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- The Last Time This Happened, Stocks Tumbled 20% | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 2, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Ron Paul: "Our Economic System Is Designed To Fail" | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Doldrums To Continue As "Fantasy World Of Rate Normalization" Unwinds | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- For some reason, China just sent a bunch of magicians and singers to the South China Sea | Business Insider
- American Express seeks out new growth opportunities (AXP, COST) | Business Insider
- People using a popular antipsychotic drug are reporting an... | Business Insider
- Ted Cruz just got what was coming to him | Business Insider
- This celebrity wore the Met Gala's first-ever 'cognitive' dress | Business Insider
- 3 founders spent a year building a Slackbot that makes... | Business Insider
- Boba Fett was originally supposed to be the main villain in 'Return of the Jedi' | Business Insider