3 Stocks to Watch and Review
Three solid companies that have fallen out of favor with Wall Street and are not garbage investments happen to be Oracle Corp (ORCL), Corning Inc (GLW), and Metalico Inc (MEA). These are the high quality stocks to watch and keep on your radar.
Metalico is 15% away from its 12 month low and trades at $3.59 per share.
Metalico Inc (MEA) shares have traded between $3.05 and $6.39 over the past 12 months. Last week DA Davidson downgraded Metalico from Buy to Neutral. The firm reduced their price target from $5.50 to $4.25. All the metal stocks have pulled back in the past few months however if we get any glimmer of hope in the sector Metalico is going to bounce back. MEA is a small-cap metal recycling company and since Feb 29th its shares have tanked 30%. Should scrap metal prices tick higher, Metalico is heading higher. MEA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.8 and EPS of 0.37.
Oracle is 14.4% away from its 52-week low at $28.88 per share.
Oracle shares are under pressure as the company is squaring off against Google (GOOG) over Java intrusion issues. If Oracle wins the case it could bank them $1 billion. Regardless of the outcome of the case Mastery has great respect for the world’s largest enterprise software company run by a stellar CEO Larry Ellison. ORCL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and they pay a small .83% annual dividend yield. Not convinced yet? Read Rising Star Buy: Oracle at DailyFinance.com, it may change your mind.
Corning is 2.67% from its 52-week low and $13.18 a share. Mastery has talked up Corning on a number of occasions and we believe it has great comeback potential. Corning is trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.4 pays a 2.28% annual dividend yield. Corning shares are either going to boom or bust on its Q1 earnings call this coming week (April 25th). If you believe in the Gorilla Glass maker place your bets accordingly. GLW has fallen 35% in the past 12 months.
3 STOCKS TO WATCH
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 31 | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Q3 GDP Jump: Thank ISIS And The "War On Terror" | ZeroHedge
- THe ReTuRN OF ALaN GReeDSPaM... | ZeroHedge
- "Gold Is A Good Place To Put Money These Days" - Greenspan | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Drivers: Corporate Buybacks, Monetary Policy, and Large Institutions | Financial Sense
- Monetary Lunacy At Work: IMF Puts 0.05% "Floor" Under SDRs | ZeroHedge
- In Cased You Missed it, Recap of Japan Overnight Into Halloween | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS SURGE TO RECORD HIGH: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Hit New Highs as Japan Boosts Stimulus | TheStreet.com
- One Map Shows Exactly What Obamacare Has Done To The Country | Business Insider
- We Finally Know What HP's New Designer Smartwatch Will Look Like | Business Insider
- German Unemployment Takes An Unexpected Plunge | Business Insider
- The Simple Reason Why The San Francisco Giants Can't Be Considered A Dynasty | Business Insider