Shopping Time: 3 Stocks to Buy on the Dip
We've mentioned these stocks in the past two weeks but thanks to the impressive decline, its time to seriously consider them. The 3 stocks we want you to consider throwing in the cart are IAMGOLD Corp (IAG), Xerox Corp (XRX) and Zillow Inc. (Z).
Mastery just talked up Xerox and IAMGOLD this week in 3 Stocks under $10 to Buy, we cram them down your throat again because they are getting cheaper by the minute. They both trade under 10 bucks, have a great P/E, and even pay a dividend. Xerox is long term growth and IAG is a great way to get in on gold plus mining. Zillow is the wildcard but it should not be slept on and could bounce on any good housing related news.
GROWTH AND GOLD
Xerox Corp (XRX) is trading at $7.07 and is 7.36% from its 12 month low. Xerox hares have traded between $6.55 and $10.83 over the past 12 months. XRX shares are trading at an amazing discount with a P/E Ratio of 8, EPS of 0.89, and 2.4% annual dividend yield.
IAMGOLD Corp (IAG) shares have traded between $9.20 and $23.88 over the past 12 months. IAG shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.4, EPS of 2.14 and 2.67% annual dividend yield. IAMGOLD is trading at $9.36 and its shares are 1.71% from its 52-week low.
Again check out 3 Stocks under $10 to Buy for the reasons we listed IAG and XRX as a potential buy.
Zillow Inc. (Z) shares are the most expensive of the three, trading with a P/E Ratio of 290.6 and EPS of 0.13. Zillow Inc (Z) shares have traded between $21.22 and $60 over the past 12 months. Zillow is now at $37.39 a share and a risky play. Review Place your bets on the Homebuilders (Z,DHI,KB) for our take on trading Zillow.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Stocks keep falling and this past week has cut down XRX, IAG and Z.
Mastery believes XRX is the most stable pick of the three. Get some gold exposure via IAG and roll the dice with Z.
Think of today's drop as a time to go shopping, stocks will not continue in free-fall.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE DIP
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hacker Who Got Inside Hillary Clinton's Server Said To Cooperate Fully With Ongoing Email Investigation | ZeroHedge
- Eurogroup Agrees To Disburse €7.5BN To Greece Which Will Be Used To Repay Creditors | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: April Real Retail Sales Up 0.8% | Financial Sense
- In Historic First, Singapore Shuts Local Private Bank Due To "Worst Gross Misconduct" Is Has Ever Seen | ZeroHedge
- Northwest Territorial Mint Scandal: Investors Had Fair Warning On This Blowup As Well | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Most Widely Held Stocks By Hedge Funds | ZeroHedge
- The Return Of Fracking To UK? First Permit Issued In Five Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lawyer to TV networks: We'll sue you if you make a... | Business Insider
- Mets pitcher Bartolo Colon hilariously told an opponent he was going to strike... | Business Insider
- 8 incredible photos of Australia that were taken by drone | Business Insider
- 15 things you should tell yourself every day | Business Insider
- Anthony Bourdain says this is the first thing everyone should do when they land in... | Business Insider
- The most popular Japanese retailer can't get Americans to shop there | Business Insider
- Lionel Messi is obsessed with Stephen Curry and sees a lot of himself in the... | Business Insider