Shopping Time: 3 Stocks to Buy on the Dip
We've mentioned these stocks in the past two weeks but thanks to the impressive decline, its time to seriously consider them. The 3 stocks we want you to consider throwing in the cart are IAMGOLD Corp (IAG), Xerox Corp (XRX) and Zillow Inc. (Z).
Mastery just talked up Xerox and IAMGOLD this week in 3 Stocks under $10 to Buy, we cram them down your throat again because they are getting cheaper by the minute. They both trade under 10 bucks, have a great P/E, and even pay a dividend. Xerox is long term growth and IAG is a great way to get in on gold plus mining. Zillow is the wildcard but it should not be slept on and could bounce on any good housing related news.
GROWTH AND GOLD
Xerox Corp (XRX) is trading at $7.07 and is 7.36% from its 12 month low. Xerox hares have traded between $6.55 and $10.83 over the past 12 months. XRX shares are trading at an amazing discount with a P/E Ratio of 8, EPS of 0.89, and 2.4% annual dividend yield.
IAMGOLD Corp (IAG) shares have traded between $9.20 and $23.88 over the past 12 months. IAG shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.4, EPS of 2.14 and 2.67% annual dividend yield. IAMGOLD is trading at $9.36 and its shares are 1.71% from its 52-week low.
Again check out 3 Stocks under $10 to Buy for the reasons we listed IAG and XRX as a potential buy.
Zillow Inc. (Z) shares are the most expensive of the three, trading with a P/E Ratio of 290.6 and EPS of 0.13. Zillow Inc (Z) shares have traded between $21.22 and $60 over the past 12 months. Zillow is now at $37.39 a share and a risky play. Review Place your bets on the Homebuilders (Z,DHI,KB) for our take on trading Zillow.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Stocks keep falling and this past week has cut down XRX, IAG and Z.
Mastery believes XRX is the most stable pick of the three. Get some gold exposure via IAG and roll the dice with Z.
Think of today's drop as a time to go shopping, stocks will not continue in free-fall.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE DIP
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Momentary Delight | iBankCoin.com
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
- Yellen Capital Humiliated After First Facebook And Now Twitter Surge Higher: TWTR's Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
- The "Most Significant Danger" According To Elliott's Paul Singer | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff And Doug Casey On The "Real" State Of The Economy | ZeroHedge
- LOCO Sporting the Rare, “False, Pendejo Breakdown” Pattern | iBankCoin.com
- "US Will Feel Tangible Losses," Russia Prepares To Unleash Retaliatory Trade Wars | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Israel's Tech Scene Is Having A Banner Week Despite Horrific Israel-... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Instagram Launches Its One-Tap Photo App Bolt To Rival TapTalk And Mirage | Business Insider
- Jobless Claims In-Line With Expectations (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- E-Commerce Companies Have A Big Opportunity To Go... | Business Insider