Shopping Time: 3 Stocks to Buy on the Dip
We've mentioned these stocks in the past two weeks but thanks to the impressive decline, its time to seriously consider them. The 3 stocks we want you to consider throwing in the cart are IAMGOLD Corp (IAG), Xerox Corp (XRX) and Zillow Inc. (Z).
Mastery just talked up Xerox and IAMGOLD this week in 3 Stocks under $10 to Buy, we cram them down your throat again because they are getting cheaper by the minute. They both trade under 10 bucks, have a great P/E, and even pay a dividend. Xerox is long term growth and IAG is a great way to get in on gold plus mining. Zillow is the wildcard but it should not be slept on and could bounce on any good housing related news.
GROWTH AND GOLD
Xerox Corp (XRX) is trading at $7.07 and is 7.36% from its 12 month low. Xerox hares have traded between $6.55 and $10.83 over the past 12 months. XRX shares are trading at an amazing discount with a P/E Ratio of 8, EPS of 0.89, and 2.4% annual dividend yield.
IAMGOLD Corp (IAG) shares have traded between $9.20 and $23.88 over the past 12 months. IAG shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.4, EPS of 2.14 and 2.67% annual dividend yield. IAMGOLD is trading at $9.36 and its shares are 1.71% from its 52-week low.
Again check out 3 Stocks under $10 to Buy for the reasons we listed IAG and XRX as a potential buy.
Zillow Inc. (Z) shares are the most expensive of the three, trading with a P/E Ratio of 290.6 and EPS of 0.13. Zillow Inc (Z) shares have traded between $21.22 and $60 over the past 12 months. Zillow is now at $37.39 a share and a risky play. Review Place your bets on the Homebuilders (Z,DHI,KB) for our take on trading Zillow.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Stocks keep falling and this past week has cut down XRX, IAG and Z.
Mastery believes XRX is the most stable pick of the three. Get some gold exposure via IAG and roll the dice with Z.
Think of today's drop as a time to go shopping, stocks will not continue in free-fall.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE DIP
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FLY BUY: $QIWI | iBankCoin.com
- Shorts Burned Following Strong 5 Year Treasury Auction | ZeroHedge
- The Herbalife Ice Cube Has Almost Melted: Presenting "Cash From Operations" | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine To Halt Currency Trading Again Any Minute | ZeroHedge
- Steve Jobs Held Billions Of Dollars Offshore. Was He "Unpatriotic"? | ZeroHedge
- Why Deflation–and Not Inflation–Is the Main Concern Right Now | Financial Sense
- The Fed Waited Too Long: Here Comes Inflation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 2/26... | StreetInsider.com
- Brand new Gucci gets Milan off to a flier | Business Insider
- Companies are hoarding their oil savings (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- American Express' breakup with Costco will not be a complete disaster (AXP... | Business Insider
- RBS bank posts £3.5bn annual loss on US writedown | Business Insider
- This all-boys school in DC is the smartest boarding school... | Business Insider
- IHOP posted the best sales in a decade by making 3 major changes to the menu | Business Insider