Shopping Time: 3 Stocks to Buy on the Dip
We've mentioned these stocks in the past two weeks but thanks to the impressive decline, its time to seriously consider them. The 3 stocks we want you to consider throwing in the cart are IAMGOLD Corp (IAG), Xerox Corp (XRX) and Zillow Inc. (Z).
Mastery just talked up Xerox and IAMGOLD this week in 3 Stocks under $10 to Buy, we cram them down your throat again because they are getting cheaper by the minute. They both trade under 10 bucks, have a great P/E, and even pay a dividend. Xerox is long term growth and IAG is a great way to get in on gold plus mining. Zillow is the wildcard but it should not be slept on and could bounce on any good housing related news.
GROWTH AND GOLD
Xerox Corp (XRX) is trading at $7.07 and is 7.36% from its 12 month low. Xerox hares have traded between $6.55 and $10.83 over the past 12 months. XRX shares are trading at an amazing discount with a P/E Ratio of 8, EPS of 0.89, and 2.4% annual dividend yield.
IAMGOLD Corp (IAG) shares have traded between $9.20 and $23.88 over the past 12 months. IAG shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.4, EPS of 2.14 and 2.67% annual dividend yield. IAMGOLD is trading at $9.36 and its shares are 1.71% from its 52-week low.
Again check out 3 Stocks under $10 to Buy for the reasons we listed IAG and XRX as a potential buy.
Zillow Inc. (Z) shares are the most expensive of the three, trading with a P/E Ratio of 290.6 and EPS of 0.13. Zillow Inc (Z) shares have traded between $21.22 and $60 over the past 12 months. Zillow is now at $37.39 a share and a risky play. Review Place your bets on the Homebuilders (Z,DHI,KB) for our take on trading Zillow.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Stocks keep falling and this past week has cut down XRX, IAG and Z.
Mastery believes XRX is the most stable pick of the three. Get some gold exposure via IAG and roll the dice with Z.
Think of today's drop as a time to go shopping, stocks will not continue in free-fall.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE DIP
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Top German Politician Blasts Nuland & Carter: "F##k US Imperialism" | ZeroHedge
- European Failures Coming Fast And Heavy Now | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling: US Dollar Headed Higher; Bull Market in Bonds Not Over Yet | Financial Sense
- Pending Home Sales Rise At Slowest Pace Since 2014, April Revised Lower | ZeroHedge
- The Emergence Of Orwellian Newspeak And The Death Of Free Speech | ZeroHedge
- "Retired" Dallas Fed Chief Joins Barclays As "Senior Advisor" | ZeroHedge
- Ahead Of The Open: Deer In Headlight "Traders" Pray For The Plunge Protection Team To Arrive | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The Supreme Court's huge gay marriage ruling came at just... | Business Insider
- IT'S OFFICIAL: Capital controls have come to Greece (GREK) | Business Insider
- The White House is making a huge step towards... | Business Insider
- Nobody is using this awesome Instagram feature that finally gives you some... | Business Insider
- China's UN climate pledges 'expected': state media | Business Insider