Shopping Time: 3 Stocks to Buy on the Dip
We've mentioned these stocks in the past two weeks but thanks to the impressive decline, its time to seriously consider them. The 3 stocks we want you to consider throwing in the cart are IAMGOLD Corp (IAG), Xerox Corp (XRX) and Zillow Inc. (Z).
Mastery just talked up Xerox and IAMGOLD this week in 3 Stocks under $10 to Buy, we cram them down your throat again because they are getting cheaper by the minute. They both trade under 10 bucks, have a great P/E, and even pay a dividend. Xerox is long term growth and IAG is a great way to get in on gold plus mining. Zillow is the wildcard but it should not be slept on and could bounce on any good housing related news.
GROWTH AND GOLD
Xerox Corp (XRX) is trading at $7.07 and is 7.36% from its 12 month low. Xerox hares have traded between $6.55 and $10.83 over the past 12 months. XRX shares are trading at an amazing discount with a P/E Ratio of 8, EPS of 0.89, and 2.4% annual dividend yield.
IAMGOLD Corp (IAG) shares have traded between $9.20 and $23.88 over the past 12 months. IAG shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.4, EPS of 2.14 and 2.67% annual dividend yield. IAMGOLD is trading at $9.36 and its shares are 1.71% from its 52-week low.
Again check out 3 Stocks under $10 to Buy for the reasons we listed IAG and XRX as a potential buy.
Zillow Inc. (Z) shares are the most expensive of the three, trading with a P/E Ratio of 290.6 and EPS of 0.13. Zillow Inc (Z) shares have traded between $21.22 and $60 over the past 12 months. Zillow is now at $37.39 a share and a risky play. Review Place your bets on the Homebuilders (Z,DHI,KB) for our take on trading Zillow.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Stocks keep falling and this past week has cut down XRX, IAG and Z.
Mastery believes XRX is the most stable pick of the three. Get some gold exposure via IAG and roll the dice with Z.
Think of today's drop as a time to go shopping, stocks will not continue in free-fall.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE DIP
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The World Still Needs Saudi Arabia's Oil | ZeroHedge
- UK Economy "Boomerang'd" As Russians Shun $719 Bottles Of Cristal | ZeroHedge
- Low Potential? | Financial Sense
- The Bond Rally Is Not a Good Omen for the Stock Market | Financial Sense
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Blythe Masters' Ex-Husband Launches Offshored Bitcoin Hedge Fund | ZeroHedge
- A U.S. Recession Is Unlikely | Financial Sense
- ... In Which SocGen Starts A Rumor That The Next QE Will Come From China | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Cavaliers Are Going After Kevin Love, Trying To Build The NBA's Next Super Team... | Business Insider
- LEBRON GOT IT RIGHT: Here Are 11 Reasons Ohio Is The Best State | Business Insider
- CHART: The Cost To Market An App Has Soared In The Past Year | Business Insider
- Here's What Happens When You Try To Talk To The CEO Of CYNK | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- A Former iOS Exec Reveals How Developers Can Get Whatever They Want From Apple | Business Insider