Stocks to Buy after June 20th (SSO, UYG, ITB)
Thanks to today's decline we recommend going long on the S&P 500, U.S. Financials, and U.S. Homebuilders. That means buying up ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO), ProShares Ultra Financials (UYG), and the iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction (ITB).
Thanks to the wicked 2%+ loss in the major indexes on June 20th Mastery is betting on these 3 ETFs for a comeback. Everyone lost money today and rather then pick stocks we are going with sectors. These 3 sectors have the most to gain should the economy continue to slowly improve. The Talking Heads believe the U.S. is on the right track and slow growth is in full effect. The ETFs the Masters plan on buying are the SSO, UYG, and ITB. Recall that the home builders and banks have brought us back from the 2008 brink. These names will continue to prosper but we prefer to go with the ETFs rather then risk individual stocks.
The S&P 500 has lost 3.7% of its value since Wednesdays close. To think that it won't bounce back is insane. Friday will be a dead cat bounce for the S&P which is why the SSO is a great play. Thursday's 2% massive selloff was the worst performance for the Dow Jones and S&P 500 year-to-date. Do you really think the pullback will continue?
As we head into Friday morning U.S. futures are trending slightly up. This is good news for longs, we don't expect the Bears to continue the win. The lastest according to Bloomberg.
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|Dow Jones Indus. Avg||Sep 13||14,709.00||+8.00||14,700.00||14,716.00||14,699.00||20:59:32|
|S&P 500||Sep 13||1,584.60||+0.70||1,585.60||1,586.00||1,583.00||20:59:32|
ETFs OF INTEREST
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $75.95 and its shares are 33% from its 52-week low.
ProShares Ultra Financials (UYG) is trading at $ 89.78 and its shares are 14% from its 52-week high.
iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction (ITB) is trading at $22.34 and its 17% below its 52-week high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ugly! “Failure Almost Guaranteed” Regardless of Who Wins the Election | Financial Sense
- Venezuela Throws In The Towel On Hyperinflation: Will Print 200x Higher-Denominated Bills | ZeroHedge
- The Smoking Gun: Cheryl Mills Tells Podesta "We Need To Clean This Up - Obama Has Emails From Her" | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Beats On Revenue And EPS, Cuts 9% Of Workforce As Part Of Business Restructuring | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Late In The Game": David Rosenberg On The Market's Flashing Red Signs | ZeroHedge
- US Taxpayers Pay AT&T Millions A Year For The Privilege Of Being Spied Upon | ZeroHedge
- As China Liquidates US Treasuries, It is "Gobbling" Up Japanese Government Bonds | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- As healthcare costs rise and patients demand better care, hospitals turn to new... | Business Insider
- Microsoft invented a new way to bring your photos to life like never before —... | Business Insider
- Flight attendants reveal the craziest thing they'... | Business Insider
- To everyone calling Microsoft's new computer an iMac: You're wrong (AAPL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- Inside Hillary Clinton's evolution from Girl Scout to presidential nominee | Business Insider
- THE FUTURE OF RETAIL [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider
- 11 details you may have missed from the 'Gilmore Girls' trailer | Business Insider