Stocks to Buy after June 20th (SSO, UYG, ITB)
Thanks to today's decline we recommend going long on the S&P 500, U.S. Financials, and U.S. Homebuilders. That means buying up ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO), ProShares Ultra Financials (UYG), and the iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction (ITB).
Thanks to the wicked 2%+ loss in the major indexes on June 20th Mastery is betting on these 3 ETFs for a comeback. Everyone lost money today and rather then pick stocks we are going with sectors. These 3 sectors have the most to gain should the economy continue to slowly improve. The Talking Heads believe the U.S. is on the right track and slow growth is in full effect. The ETFs the Masters plan on buying are the SSO, UYG, and ITB. Recall that the home builders and banks have brought us back from the 2008 brink. These names will continue to prosper but we prefer to go with the ETFs rather then risk individual stocks.
The S&P 500 has lost 3.7% of its value since Wednesdays close. To think that it won't bounce back is insane. Friday will be a dead cat bounce for the S&P which is why the SSO is a great play. Thursday's 2% massive selloff was the worst performance for the Dow Jones and S&P 500 year-to-date. Do you really think the pullback will continue?
As we head into Friday morning U.S. futures are trending slightly up. This is good news for longs, we don't expect the Bears to continue the win. The lastest according to Bloomberg.
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|Dow Jones Indus. Avg||Sep 13||14,709.00||+8.00||14,700.00||14,716.00||14,699.00||20:59:32|
|S&P 500||Sep 13||1,584.60||+0.70||1,585.60||1,586.00||1,583.00||20:59:32|
ETFs OF INTEREST
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $75.95 and its shares are 33% from its 52-week low.
ProShares Ultra Financials (UYG) is trading at $ 89.78 and its shares are 14% from its 52-week high.
iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction (ITB) is trading at $22.34 and its 17% below its 52-week high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Existing-Home Sales in May Highest Pace in 9 Years | Financial Sense
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- After Brexit, A Trump Path To Victory | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
- "Helpless In The Face Of British Chaos" - What French And German Newspapers Are Saying Today | ZeroHedge
- At Least 28 Killed After Suicide Attackers Set Off Blasts At Istanbul's Ataturk Airport - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Health Care Costs Are Rising Sharply, And It Will Get Much Worse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These charts show why Amazon's throwing $5 billion into this market (AMZN... | Business Insider
- Great whites are back in Cape Cod — here's what you... | Business Insider
- Viacom owner Sumner Redstone's signature has changed, and... | Business Insider
- How to add artwork to your home the right way | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- We got access to the best deal out there for a custom suit — and went through... | Business Insider
- There are 2 common fears that could doom your relationship | Business Insider