Stocks to Buy after June 20th (SSO, UYG, ITB)
Thanks to today's decline we recommend going long on the S&P 500, U.S. Financials, and U.S. Homebuilders. That means buying up ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO), ProShares Ultra Financials (UYG), and the iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction (ITB).
Thanks to the wicked 2%+ loss in the major indexes on June 20th Mastery is betting on these 3 ETFs for a comeback. Everyone lost money today and rather then pick stocks we are going with sectors. These 3 sectors have the most to gain should the economy continue to slowly improve. The Talking Heads believe the U.S. is on the right track and slow growth is in full effect. The ETFs the Masters plan on buying are the SSO, UYG, and ITB. Recall that the home builders and banks have brought us back from the 2008 brink. These names will continue to prosper but we prefer to go with the ETFs rather then risk individual stocks.
The S&P 500 has lost 3.7% of its value since Wednesdays close. To think that it won't bounce back is insane. Friday will be a dead cat bounce for the S&P which is why the SSO is a great play. Thursday's 2% massive selloff was the worst performance for the Dow Jones and S&P 500 year-to-date. Do you really think the pullback will continue?
As we head into Friday morning U.S. futures are trending slightly up. This is good news for longs, we don't expect the Bears to continue the win. The lastest according to Bloomberg.
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|Dow Jones Indus. Avg||Sep 13||14,709.00||+8.00||14,700.00||14,716.00||14,699.00||20:59:32|
|S&P 500||Sep 13||1,584.60||+0.70||1,585.60||1,586.00||1,583.00||20:59:32|
ETFs OF INTEREST
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $75.95 and its shares are 33% from its 52-week low.
ProShares Ultra Financials (UYG) is trading at $ 89.78 and its shares are 14% from its 52-week high.
iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction (ITB) is trading at $22.34 and its 17% below its 52-week high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here's Why Your Auto Insurance Rates Have Soared Nearly 20% In The Past Several Years | ZeroHedge
- Icahn Takes Activist Stake In Bristol-Myers, Bets On $90 Billion Takeover | ZeroHedge
- The NY Times Asks "How Can We Get Rid Of Trump?" | ZeroHedge
- Homeland Security Staff Suddenly "Locked Out" Of Computer Networks | ZeroHedge
- Tech Stocks Extend Record Winning Streak As Dow Tops 20,700 | ZeroHedge
- The valuation of financial knowledge | ZeroHedge
- Government Knows Best - Junk Food Ban Goes Global | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chipotle is fixing one of its customers' top complaints (CMG) | Business Insider
- A rogue Ukrainian lawmaker is coming to... | Business Insider
- Trump will exclude '... | Business Insider
- Chess players on 'smart drugs' are bad at time management | Business Insider
- Macy's beats on earnings, says it made $673 million from unloading real estate (M) | Business Insider
- The owner of Burger King is buying Popeyes for $1.8 billion | Business Insider
- Crude oil is spiking after OPEC says it's sticking to its agreement to... | Business Insider