Stocks to Buy after June 20th (SSO, UYG, ITB)
Thanks to today's decline we recommend going long on the S&P 500, U.S. Financials, and U.S. Homebuilders. That means buying up ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO), ProShares Ultra Financials (UYG), and the iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction (ITB).
Thanks to the wicked 2%+ loss in the major indexes on June 20th Mastery is betting on these 3 ETFs for a comeback. Everyone lost money today and rather then pick stocks we are going with sectors. These 3 sectors have the most to gain should the economy continue to slowly improve. The Talking Heads believe the U.S. is on the right track and slow growth is in full effect. The ETFs the Masters plan on buying are the SSO, UYG, and ITB. Recall that the home builders and banks have brought us back from the 2008 brink. These names will continue to prosper but we prefer to go with the ETFs rather then risk individual stocks.
The S&P 500 has lost 3.7% of its value since Wednesdays close. To think that it won't bounce back is insane. Friday will be a dead cat bounce for the S&P which is why the SSO is a great play. Thursday's 2% massive selloff was the worst performance for the Dow Jones and S&P 500 year-to-date. Do you really think the pullback will continue?
As we head into Friday morning U.S. futures are trending slightly up. This is good news for longs, we don't expect the Bears to continue the win. The lastest according to Bloomberg.
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|Dow Jones Indus. Avg||Sep 13||14,709.00||+8.00||14,700.00||14,716.00||14,699.00||20:59:32|
|S&P 500||Sep 13||1,584.60||+0.70||1,585.60||1,586.00||1,583.00||20:59:32|
ETFs OF INTEREST
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $75.95 and its shares are 33% from its 52-week low.
ProShares Ultra Financials (UYG) is trading at $ 89.78 and its shares are 14% from its 52-week high.
iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction (ITB) is trading at $22.34 and its 17% below its 52-week high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US-Saudi Relationship (Summed Up In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- De-Dollarization Complete: Iran Abandons US Dollar In Foreign Trade | ZeroHedge
- Did Treasury Secretary Lew Just Call Draghi A Currency Manipulator? | ZeroHedge
- The Lunatics Are Running the Asylum: Draghi’s Money Printing Bazooka | ZeroHedge
- Friday Humor: Hitler Realizes He Was Short Swiss Francs | ZeroHedge
- European Bloodbath: Freefalling EUR Plummets On Broad Liquidation Puke | ZeroHedge
- ECB Preview: FAQ | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Heavy rockets hit government-held Ukraine port of... | Business Insider
- Box Opens At $20.20, A 44% Pop | Business Insider
- Former UNC Student-Athletes Detail Fake 'Paper Classes' In New Lawsuit... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Check Out A 'Filthy' And 'Disgusting... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek