Stocks to Buy after June 20th (SSO, UYG, ITB)
Thanks to today's decline we recommend going long on the S&P 500, U.S. Financials, and U.S. Homebuilders. That means buying up ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO), ProShares Ultra Financials (UYG), and the iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction (ITB).
Thanks to the wicked 2%+ loss in the major indexes on June 20th Mastery is betting on these 3 ETFs for a comeback. Everyone lost money today and rather then pick stocks we are going with sectors. These 3 sectors have the most to gain should the economy continue to slowly improve. The Talking Heads believe the U.S. is on the right track and slow growth is in full effect. The ETFs the Masters plan on buying are the SSO, UYG, and ITB. Recall that the home builders and banks have brought us back from the 2008 brink. These names will continue to prosper but we prefer to go with the ETFs rather then risk individual stocks.
The S&P 500 has lost 3.7% of its value since Wednesdays close. To think that it won't bounce back is insane. Friday will be a dead cat bounce for the S&P which is why the SSO is a great play. Thursday's 2% massive selloff was the worst performance for the Dow Jones and S&P 500 year-to-date. Do you really think the pullback will continue?
As we head into Friday morning U.S. futures are trending slightly up. This is good news for longs, we don't expect the Bears to continue the win. The lastest according to Bloomberg.
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|Dow Jones Indus. Avg||Sep 13||14,709.00||+8.00||14,700.00||14,716.00||14,699.00||20:59:32|
|S&P 500||Sep 13||1,584.60||+0.70||1,585.60||1,586.00||1,583.00||20:59:32|
ETFs OF INTEREST
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $75.95 and its shares are 33% from its 52-week low.
ProShares Ultra Financials (UYG) is trading at $ 89.78 and its shares are 14% from its 52-week high.
iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction (ITB) is trading at $22.34 and its 17% below its 52-week high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- PANNED CAKED OUT | iBankCoin.com
- Total Collapse: Greece Reverts To Barter Economy For First Time Since Nazi Occupation | ZeroHedge
- Hackers Claim John McCain Knew ISIS Execution Videos Were Staged | ZeroHedge
- "The Virtuous Emerging Market Cycle Is Turning Vicious" Albert Edwards Remembers The 1997 Asian Crisis | ZeroHedge
- This Is How The Much Anticipated "Second Seasonal Adjustment" Affected Q1 GDP | ZeroHedge
- "It Depends On What The Meaning Of The Word "Some" Is": Goldman Says Don'tt Read Too Much Into Fed Statement | ZeroHedge
- Least Transparent Ever: IRS Used "Wholly Separate" Message System To Hide Communications | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The average American car is a record 11.5 years old | Business Insider
- 'The world has asked me to be here': Donald Trump arrives in... | Business Insider
- A boss gave every employee a $200,000 bonus after company was bought out | Business Insider
- The lynch pin of Obama's Asia pivot is about to... | Business Insider
- The Euro is creating tons of problems for many... | Business Insider
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll has a great philosophy about handling the... | Business Insider
- BMW will pay you $1,000 not to charge your hybrid car | Business Insider