Top Stock Picks for 2015 (Barrons, MarketWatch, CNN Money, Kiplinger)
We scoured the internets and bring you the tickers you may want to buy heading into the new year. Along with the stocks of choice are the articles that support the picks. Most surprising on the list of those publications are Twitter (TWTR), SeaWorld (SEAS), and poop cruiser Royal Caribbean (RCL).
Kiplinger - The article is by James K. Glassman's, he recommends AAPL, CRM, Rosetta Stone (RST), Novo Nordisk (NVO), GOOGL, CAB, Lockheed Martin (LMT), Fujifilm Holdings (FUJIY), Restoration Hardware (RH), and Twitter (TWTR).
Barrons 10 stocks for 2015 - Barron's goes to bat for GM, BAC, BA, AAL, GOOG, MU, RCL, GILD, and FLR.
MarketWatch - 10 great stocks for 2015 - YHOO, AAPL, ICON, LL, CVX, XOM, COP, HP, IBM, and T.
CNN Money - 7 top stocks to buy for 2015 - QCOM, GOOGL, WWAV, SEAS (yea that's right, SeaWorld)
Recall that CNN Films, the same company that puts out CNN Money was behind the documentary that killed SEAS this year, that would be Blackfish. Really?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FBI Director Comey Unexpectedly Shows Up At The White House | ZeroHedge
- VIX Options Activity Spikes Most Since Brexit As Healthcare Vote Looms | ZeroHedge
- US Ambassador to USSR: “The Whole Brou-Ha-Ha Over Contacts with Russian Diplomats Has Taken On All The Earmarks of a Witch Hunt" | ZeroHedge
- Former Russian Lawmaker Shot Dead In Broad Daylight In Ukraine Capital | ZeroHedge
- The Swamp Drains Trump | ZeroHedge
- Trump On What Happens Next: "Obamacare Will Explode" | ZeroHedge
- What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A major candy maker plans to open a factory in Wisconsin (HSY, MDLZ) | Business Insider
- 'We're fleshing it out': Trump appears to be... | Business Insider
- Amy Schumer has dropped out of the Barbie movie | Business Insider
- North Korea blasts Trump's 'businessmen turned US authorities' as too... | Business Insider
- Uber brings on 2 execs from Amazon and Dropbox to woo... | Business Insider
- How to measure the terrorism threat after the Westminster attack | Business Insider
- A federal judge in Virginia ruled for Trump... | Business Insider