Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Stocks Surge, Europe/US Purge, & Portuguese Bonds Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- US Accuses Iraq Army Of Cowardice, Says "More Firepower Support" Needed Against ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Argentina’s Growing Dependency on Beijing | Financial Sense
- The "New Era" Is An Old Story | ZeroHedge
- Another Decapitator-in-Chief Of America's Working Class | ZeroHedge
- Traders Are Buying Gold & Silver At Fastest Pace In Over A Decade | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Perilous "Fake It Till You Make It" Strategy May Be Coming Home To Roost | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 25 highest-paid players in Major League Baseball | Business Insider
- 'Peacemaker' Ancelotti dismissed by ruthless Madrid | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- There's an uncomfortable mystery behind Osama bin Laden living in... | Business Insider
- Honda's incredible new private jet took 30 years to develop and... | Business Insider
- Eccentric financial manager Bill Gross reveals why he wears his tie... | Business Insider
- How to cook a restaurant-style burger in your own kitchen | Business Insider