Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Opportunity Amongst The Entrails Of European Banks | ZeroHedge
- Over 40 Shot As Violence Erupts In Chicago During Memorial Day Weekend | ZeroHedge
- Is The Fed At Risk Of Choking The Market? | ZeroHedge
- Iceland Has Offered Foreign Bondholders A "Choice": Sell Now, Or Have Cash Impounded Indefinitely | ZeroHedge
- Buy the VIX and Sell Equities into June Rate Hikes (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Delinquency Rates Surge in 2016, Poised to Head Higher | Financial Sense
- Army Tests Driverless Vehicles On Michigan Roads To "Save Lives, Cut Costs" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Neil deGrasse Tyson says this is what you... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- If you know nothing about how digital media works, this... | Business Insider
- I've tried dozens of jeans and this pair is my absolute favorite | Business Insider
- This infographic shows Tesla's rivals in the electric vehicle industry... | Business Insider
- South and North Carolina are redrawing their border — and... | Business Insider
- This 24-year old raised $6 million in Bitcoin in a month to build a... | Business Insider