Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit market chaos begins GBP spreads widen, price gaps | ZeroHedge
- Was This The Deciding Factor For Brits To Vote "Leave"? | ZeroHedge
- We're in a Global Bear Market, Says Leading Technician | Financial Sense
- No June Swoon, Bye Bye in July? | Financial Sense
- Brexit: What to Expect After the EU-UK Membership Vote | Financial Sense
- Dow Opens Down 500 Points To "Jo Cox" Lows - Largest Gap-Down Since 1986 | ZeroHedge
- Gold Surges 15% To £968 Per Ounce – BREXIT Creates EU Contagion Risk | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Attention insomniacs: here are 9 gadgets that will help you... | Business Insider
- Sergey Brin: Don't come to Silicon Valley to start a business (... | Business Insider
- We asked a dietitian what you should — and shouldn't — do if you want to look and feel... | Business Insider
- LeBron James will not play in the Olympics and it is a smart decision | Business Insider
- Here are 7 products from ‘Shark Tank’ that are actually worth buying | Business Insider
- Democrats just approved a draft of their party platform, and... | Business Insider
- Amy Schumer once again skewers politicians over gun control | Business Insider