Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Buy: $ANET | iBankCoin.com
- China CCTV News Previews The 4th Plenary Session Of The Communist Party In Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Subprime Bubble Pop 2.0? Department Of Financial Services Slams America's Largest Subprime Servicer | ZeroHedge
- Battleships And Helicopters Join Hunt For Missing Submarine: Sweden Prepares To "Use Weapons To Surface Sub" | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- "Anti-Petrodollar" CEO Of French Energy Giant Total Dies In Freak Plane Crash In Moscow | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- The Is The SUV Matthew McConaughey Is Driving In... | Business Insider
- Bayern promised red-hot welcome at Roma | Business Insider
- Google's Third Employee On The Most Important Thing To Remember About Our... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Smartwatch Will Be A... | Business Insider
- Why Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh Sits At The Same Size Desk As His... | Business Insider
- How To Watch This Week's Exceptionally Stunning Orionid Meteor Shower | Business Insider