Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Wrap: All Eyes On Yellen Who Better Not Disappoint | ZeroHedge
- This Is Why The ECB's QE Will Work, According To The ECB | ZeroHedge
- US Companies Report, Imported Unemployment/Deflation Appear Eerily Similar to Great Depression: ALL OUT (Currency) WAR! pt 2.5 | ZeroHedge
- Wait For It | iBankCoin.com
- CHeCK OuT THe LaTeST BLooMBeRG BuSiNeSSWeeK CoVeR... | ZeroHedge
- Greece should Ice the Troika! | ZeroHedge
- Markets Tumble As FOMC 'Upgrades' Economy & Jobs In Hawkish Statement | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, AAPL, BABA,... | Business Insider
- A Man Who Worked For Amazon And Microsoft Explains How The Two Companies... | Business Insider
- US civil rights activists cleared -- 50 years on | Business Insider
- Fed stays 'patient' on rate hike, sees 'solid... | Business Insider
- Crude Oil Collapses To New Lows (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Why You Should Expect More Turbulence Next Time You Fly | Business Insider
- Greece's New Finance... | Business Insider