Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Petrodollar Mercantilism Explained In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Bumbling Failures | iBankCoin.com
- Financial Collapse Leads To War | ZeroHedge
- Signs to Watch for a Major Peak in Stocks and Impending Bear Market (Update) | Financial Sense
- Canary Meet Coal Mine: Miami Condo Sales Are "Cooling Down" | ZeroHedge
- One Last Look At The Real Economy Before It Implodes - Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- In "Unprecedented Move" Nobel Peace Prize Chairman Demoted For Decision To Give Obama 2009 Award | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In January, spending at bars and restaurants topped grocery stores for the first time... | Business Insider
- India bans broadcast of gang-rapist documentary | Business Insider
- Here's why Elon Musk is the most impressive member... | Business Insider
- China is obsessed with a website that features creepshots of London's hottest... | Business Insider
- Robo-advisor Wealthfront is now managing $2 billion | Business Insider
- Here's the most far-out part of the... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek