Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Number Of Middle Age Californians Living With Their Parents Soars | ZeroHedge
- A Big Earnings Week Ahead | Financial Sense
- BACK IN HELL | iBankCoin.com
- Uranium Is A Frustrating Business | iBankCoin.com
- Tuesday Pop Turns To Einhorn Drop As Stocks Stumble Into Close | ZeroHedge
- Gold Tumbles To 2-Month Lows... Because It's Tuesday | ZeroHedge
- Jim Rickards on the Death of Money, China, and Financial Warfare | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook Earnings: Expect a Bullish Revenue Decline | TheStreet.com
- DAVID EINHORN: 'We Are Witnessing Our Second Tech Bubble In 15 Years' | Business Insider
- Apple Reports A Big Miss On iPad Sales (AAPL) | Business Insider
- There's A Room In Idaho Where You Can Pay To Just Go In And Smash Stuff | Business Insider
- This Map Shows How Screwed Miami Is If Sea Levels Keep Rising | Business Insider
- Russia Is Giving Military Training To 11-Year-Olds At This State-Run School [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- 7 Maps Of Florida That Will Change The Way You See The Sunshine State | Business Insider