Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Jumps On Today's Central Bank Verbal Plunge Protection, Courtesy Of Mario Draghi | ZeroHedge
- Does Anyone Else Think The Stock Market Is Living On Reds, Vitamin C And Cocaine? | ZeroHedge
- Why Gold Is Undervalued | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- "Whatever We Decide Is A Disaster For Us" France Admits Putin Is Winning, Europe "Blinked" | ZeroHedge
- California – A Food Powerhouse In Peril | ZeroHedge
- Biotechs Still a Haunted House for Bears | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE PROGRAMMATIC ADVERTISING REPORT: Mobile, Video, And Real-Time Bidding Will... | Business Insider
- Look Inside The Stunning New Cafe Where Apple Employees Eat Their Meals | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here Are Some Of The American Adults Who Started Live-Action Role Playing And Never Stopped | Business Insider
- McLaren Will Give Only 375 People The Chance To Buy This $3.2 Million Hypercar | Business Insider
- Luis Suarez starts for Barcelona in El Clasico | Business Insider
- Barca beaten by Real Madrid on Suarez debut | Business Insider