Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Inside The ISIS Propaganda Machine: An Up-Close Look At A Militant Media Strategy | ZeroHedge
- Two Reasons The 'War On Terror' Will Always Fail | ZeroHedge
- Former CIA Deputy Director Gives A Stunning Reason Why Obama Has Not Attacked ISIS' Oil Infrastructure | ZeroHedge
- Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? | Financial Sense
- "It Is All Rather Scary" - Chinese Debt Snowball Gaining Momentum | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: Chinese Buyers Have Left The U.S. Housing Market | ZeroHedge
- How Turkey Exports ISIS Oil To The World: The Scientific Evidence | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fury vows to be 'most charming champ since Ali' | Business Insider
- Googler: Top execs like Larry Page and Sundar Pichai are all around... | Business Insider
- From countryside to catwalk, Thai teen designer... | Business Insider
- The 10 movies people love watching over and over and over again | Business Insider
- Murray one win away from ending Britain's 79-... | Business Insider
- Iran seeks $25 bn as new oil contract offer unveiled | Business Insider
- The countries with the world's best digital brands | Business Insider