Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Current ECB Programs Create a QE-like Environment, Setting Up for Moral Hazards | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap July 28, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Social Security Versus CBO - Who Do You Trust? | ZeroHedge
- Apocalypse Preview: Chinese River Turns Blood-Red | ZeroHedge
- Libya Warns Oil-Fire Is "Out Of Control" - What 1.5 Million Gallons Of Burning Gasoline Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- China’s Storm: 2016 | ZeroHedge
- China Expands Live-Fire Gulf Of Tonkin Drill; Warns Of Massive Flight Disruptions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Business Conditions Haven't Been This Good Since Last August | Business Insider
- Texas Congressman Saves Child From Choking On Chicken Nuggets | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- POLL: Romney Would Beat Obama In Election Rematch | Business Insider
- Investors' Tendency To Take The Fed's Predictions Literally Is Bringing... | Business Insider
- 9 Easy Tips For Finding Exactly What You Want On Google | Business Insider
- Watch The US Evolve From A Manufacturing Economy To A Health And Social Services... | Business Insider