Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 6 Dead After Gunman Storms Saudi Education Department | ZeroHedge
- The Great Reset | ZeroHedge
- Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash | Financial Sense
- Why Trump Thinks Unemployment Is 42% | ZeroHedge
- Iran Holds Nothing Back: "It's A Weird Suicide Mission That Will Have A Very Dark End" | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Sinks Stocks, Craters Credit | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Is Back: 5 Year Sub CDS Soar To Record High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GM is building an affordable five-seater electric car for Europe | Business Insider
- Jamie Dimon just dropped $26 million on JPMorgan shares | Business Insider
- HBO's cable-free plan might not be as popular as we thought | Business Insider
- 13 NFL teams have still never won a Super Bowl | Business Insider
- This company has a solution to drug price gouging —... | Business Insider
- FDR was right — the biggest thing investors have to fear is fear itself | Business Insider
- How retailers and tech giants are pushing consumers to do more of their... | Business Insider