Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 10 Jobs That Pay $100k Or More (WITHOUT A College Degree)… | Altucher Confidential
- Is the US Stock Market at a Major Inflection Point? | Financial Sense
- Rising Rates and Shrinking Balance Sheets Pose Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- Trump Individual Tax Plan To Have 3 Brackets: 35%, 25%, & 10% | ZeroHedge
- The Main Highlights In Trump's Sweeping Tax Reform Proposal | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Surges After Beating Expectations, MAUs Jump Despite Revenue Slowdown: The Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Canada Housing Regulator Warns Of "Strong Evidence Of Housing-Market Problems" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A coffee expert shares the 6 things every coffee drinker should have | Business Insider
- A quick phone call with a colleague led to a revelation that's made me more... | Business Insider
- Scientists have solved the 100-year-old mystery of... | Business Insider
- A fund manager with $13.6 billion in assets shares his simple strategy... | Business Insider
- 7 things that should be free but aren't | Business Insider
- Southwest Airlines CEO just said the company will no longer... | Business Insider
- Serena Williams explains how she ended up engaged to a... | Business Insider