Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- One Last Look At The Real Economy Before It Implodes - Part 6: Solutions | ZeroHedge
- The View at 30,000 Feet | Financial Sense
- Half a Bubble Off Dead Center | Financial Sense
- When To Put On Bill Gross' Big Bund Short: Citi Explains | ZeroHedge
- "Let's Take Them On!": Libor E-mails Of Christian Bittar Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Can Israel Become the World’s Next Tech Capital? | Financial Sense
- We’re Not Done Going Higher | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Comcast ends $45 bn bid for Time Warner Cable | Business Insider
- The BAE Systems stock just jumped because of this very cryptic... | Business Insider
- The new show all of Wall Street is talking about has another huge guest coming | Business Insider
- People are already testing how long the Apple Watch can survive underwater (... | Business Insider
- US says new EU plan for GMO imports is no solution | Business Insider
- Total S.A. (TOT) May Sell Turkish Fuel Retail Business -... | StreetInsider.com
- Steve Wynn won't have to deal with his ex-wife on the Wynn Resorts board anymore | Business Insider