Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- RBC Warns "Seeing Clear Signs Of 'Reflation Trade' Unwinds" | ZeroHedge
- When Speculators Prosper Through Ignorance | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- Ep. 215: Steven Kotler – How You Can Step Outside Yourself and “Do The Impossible” Again and Again | Altucher Confidential
- Donald Trump, Saudi Arabia, And The Petrodollar | ZeroHedge
- Trump Delays New Travel Ban To Next Week, No Reason Given Why | ZeroHedge
- US Lawmakers Are Probing Soros' Involvement In European Politics | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new Range Rover Velar is gunning for Audi and Porsche | Business Insider
- This clothing company is facing claims that its 'pants rip... | Business Insider
- Sean Spicer's comment about Trump's travel ban runs... | Business Insider
- This is why all snowflakes have six sides | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Here's exactly what to say when you're unprepared for a... | Business Insider
- How to answer the 6 questions you'll hear in... | Business Insider