Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Largest US Bitcoin Exchange Ordered To Disclose Three Years Of User Data To IRS | ZeroHedge
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- Mitt Romney Is Now Heavy Favorite For Secretary Of State | ZeroHedge
- Home Prices Rose 5.1% Year-over-Year, Gains Continue in September | Financial Sense
- Schwarzman, Dimon, Fink Will Advise Trump How To Create Jobs | ZeroHedge
- “Fake News” Has Been a Problem for Thousands of Years … Here’s How to Stop It | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things: Exuberance, Small Caps, & 6% Realities | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what the inside of Uber's self-driving car looks like | Business Insider
- Some of Washington's deficit hawks say Trump's tax cuts could lead to... | Business Insider
- This beautiful village of affordable cottages might be the best place to retire... | Business Insider
- Why we have different blood types and why they matter | Business Insider
- 30 thoughtful holiday gifts women will love | Business Insider
- The Raiders and Chargers are reportedly not... | Business Insider
- 9 reasons the iPhone 8 will blow everyone away | Business Insider