Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Latest "Conspiracy Theory" In Iraq: Accusations Emerge That US Is Aiding ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Have Peaked… and a Dropping For the First Time since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices 'Somewhat Bearish' After Short-Covering Rally | Financial Sense
- Market Opens - Panic Buying Ensues | ZeroHedge
- Texas Town First of Many to Switch to 100% Renewable Power | Financial Sense
- The New Normal: Making Up Your Mind For You | ZeroHedge
- Japan "Wakes Up," Joins China-led Development Bank (And Then Backs Out) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One big way that eBay is trying to be more like Apple | Business Insider
- 18 brilliant ideas for the skyscraper of the future | Business Insider
- Google's Nest thermostats can't work out that the clocks have gone... | Business Insider
- 'Dysfunctional' Sports... | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' may have teased one of the next big villains back in... | Business Insider
- Virginia's imploding Sweet Briar College may have just been rescued | Business Insider
- How a filmmaker finally infiltrated Scientology for HBO's... | Business Insider