Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 30Y Treasury Yield Tumbles Below 3.00% - Lowest Since February | ZeroHedge
- World Out of Whack: Your Attention Please | ZeroHedge
- Thursday Humor: Medicare Part G? | ZeroHedge
- SNB Spent $68 Billion On Currency Manipulation In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- The Kagans Are Back; Wars To Follow | ZeroHedge
- Economics Of The Standoff Between Turkey And The Netherlands | ZeroHedge
- The Chart Showing What A Trader's Crash Course In Washington Politics Looks Like | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- South Korea has begun raising the Sewol ferry that sunk nearly 3 years ago... | Business Insider
- LeBron James issues warning to LaVar Ball: 'Keep my family out of your mouth... | Business Insider
- 'I call it the triple-headed monster': A 27-year-old... | Business Insider
- The Bluetooth headphone market is crowded with tons of duds, but these 6 pairs... | Business Insider
- TERRY CREWS: Here's how my NFL career helped and hurt me | Business Insider
- This minor 'Westworld' character will play a bigger and more deadly role... | Business Insider
- I tried Samsung’s Android answer to the iPad Pro — here’s what it’s like... | Business Insider