Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Shale Fracking Is a “Ponzi Scheme” … “This Decade’s Version of The Dotcom Bubble” … “A Lot In Common With the Subprime Mortgage" | ZeroHedge
- August Retail Sales Rose Broadly | Financial Sense
- Silver & Small Caps Slump As Bonds & Dollar Jump | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Strong Dollar Undermines Precious Metals | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks with Old School Sass Today | iBankCoin.com
- It’s Good to Be the King Dollar | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dollar Spikes To Highest Level Against Yen Since 2008 (USD, JPY) | Business Insider
- Bid for South Atlantic whale sanctuary fails | Business Insider
- NFL Teams Are Now Paying $1.5 Million Every Week To Players Facing Domestic Or... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Can Wall Street Protect the Elderly From Getting Scammed? | TheStreet.com
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Look What Happened To The Co-founders Of... | Business Insider
- Chinese tennis star Li Na retires over knee injuries | Business Insider