Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Preparing For A Potential Economic Collapse In October | ZeroHedge
- DON’T GET HOOKED | iBankCoin.com
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Sees Fractional Decline in July | Financial Sense
- Polish Government Confirms Discovery Of Nazi "Gold Train", Warns It May Be Booby-Trapped | ZeroHedge
- Is this 2010 or 2011? | iBankCoin.com
- “Fear Trade” Alert—Again | Financial Sense
- It Gets Even Uglier In Canada | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Motorola is going to announce the new Moto 360 smartwatch a day before Apple... | Business Insider
- A look at the slaying of suburban Houston sheriff's... | Business Insider
- 500,000 fewer people watched the Miley Cyrus-hosted VMAs this year | Business Insider
- Fossils show big bug ruled the seas 460 million years ago... | Business Insider
- Some Hollywood blockbuster movies are about to disappear from Netflix (NFLX) | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Nearly all seabirds will have ingested plastic by 2050 | Business Insider