Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Can We Say About A System that Criminalizes A Safe Painkiller & Promotes Big Pharma Opiates? | ZeroHedge
- How The Hillary 'Victory Fund' Uses State Democratic Committees To Launder Money To The DNC | ZeroHedge
- Restaurants In D.C. Slash Jobs After Minimum Wage Hike | ZeroHedge
- Gold Wins In Three Out Of Four Scenarios, Macquarie Warns "None Of Them Are Good For The Economy" | ZeroHedge
- What the New SEC Money Market Fund Regulations Mean for the Financial System | Financial Sense
- These Are The Three Things That Will Break The "China Calm" According To UBS | ZeroHedge
- One World Currency introduced by The Cartel Settlement Coin | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump just threw a wrench into the debate about immigration | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider
- Drones are about to fill the skies within the next 5 years... | Business Insider
- The world in photos this week | Business Insider
- Reports: Ryan Lochte will join ABC's 'Dancing With the Stars' | Business Insider
- People are wondering if Bay Area police will be... | Business Insider
- I have perfect vision, and yet I wear these computer... | Business Insider