Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Why Japan May Matter More Than Tapering | ZeroHedge
- Are Stocks Cheap? | ZeroHedge
- 70% Of Calfornia's Doctors Expected To Boycott Obamacare | ZeroHedge
- Marc Faber: "Financial Crisis Don't Happen Accidentally, They Are Inevitable" | ZeroHedge
- The Time to Be Bearish Is When Breadth Is Weak, Which Clearly Isn’t Now | Financial Sense
- Euthanasia of the Economy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- DEUTSCHE BANK: The Performance Of Global Markets In 2013 Was A Necessary Response... | Business Insider
- 17 Of The Most Unforgettable Moments From Nelson Mandela's Life | Business Insider
- This Interactive Map Shows Where Homer's 'Odyssey' Really Took... | Business Insider
- Fixing Inequality In America Starts By Getting Back... | Business Insider
- 14 Incredibly Awkward Google Street View Photos | Business Insider
- In 21 Charts, Here's How The American Job Market Crushed It In November | Business Insider