Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Bars Go to $6 Premium in China as Yuan Hits Fresh 6-Year Lows on Capital Outflows | Financial Sense
- The Smoking Gun: Cheryl Mills Tells Podesta "We Need To Clean This Up - Obama Has Emails From Her" | ZeroHedge
- As China Liquidates US Treasuries, It is "Gobbling" Up Japanese Government Bonds | ZeroHedge
- Evolution Of An Investor (A Peek Into My Mind) | ZeroHedge
- Bundesbank Confirms HFTs Reduce Liquidity, Contribute To Flash Crashes, Withdraw At Times Of "Market Stress" | ZeroHedge
- Austria Sells €2 Billion In 70 Year Bonds, Pushes Global Duration Risk To Record High | ZeroHedge
- Dilbert Creator Adams Exposes The Real Bully Party | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hugo Boss is no longer a luxury brand | Business Insider
- 9 details you may have missed on 'The Walking Dead' season 7 premiere... | Business Insider
- BARBARA CORCORAN: Chris Sacca is 'probably the most arrogant... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- EU's Tusk says the CETA signing summit still... | Business Insider
- Google buys Eyefluence, which builds eye-tracking technology for virtual reality | Business Insider