Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
- The Biggest Economic Story Going Into 2015 Is Not Oil | ZeroHedge
- Nigeria, Belarus Halt All FX Trading As Central Bank Urges "Don't Panic" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. vs. Global Shock | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production | Financial Sense
- Viewing Russia From the Inside | Financial Sense
- "Some North Korean Folks Are Hacking..." President Obama Explains "Costs" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 50 Most Unforgettable Photos Of 2014 | Business Insider
- French police kill 'Allahu Akbar' attacker | Business Insider
- An Annotated History Of Oil Prices Since 1861 | Business Insider
- 8 Stylish Gifts That Will Arrive By Christmas Eve | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- The Chief Economist Of Russia's... | Business Insider
- 26 Thoughtful Holiday Gifts Your Boss Will Love | Business Insider