Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama’s Legacy Will Be Forever Etched in Halls of the Federal Reserve | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Inauguration Live Stream | ZeroHedge
- California Governor Jerry Brown Admits To $1.5 Billion "Math Error" In State Budget | ZeroHedge
- "It's Probably Nothing..." | ZeroHedge
- Peso Is Surging Ahead Of Inauguration After "Tough Stance" Chatter From Mexico | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "I'm Always On The Left" | ZeroHedge
- A Trade War Is in No One's Interest | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After weeks of pain at the pump, Mexicans are seeing effects of fuel price... | Business Insider
- A hybrid version of Obamacare could satisfy both Democrats and the GOP | Business Insider
- 3 reasons you can't get the job, despite being perfectly... | Business Insider
- Apple is suing one of its most important suppliers (AAPL, QCOM) | Business Insider
- WWE's marketing and revenue boss says its content... | Business Insider
- It's National Cheese Lover's Day — here’s how to take your fondue to... | Business Insider
- How to ace an interview at Stanford's business school, in 6 steps | Business Insider