Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Adds Two More Warships To Mediterranean Task Force Near Syria | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: "The IRS’s Job Is To Violate Our Liberties" | ZeroHedge
- Key Events And Market Issues In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- Bernanke KIKs the Can | ZeroHedge
- The Dollar Is Going Up | Financial Sense
- When A Money-Printing Butterfly Flaps Its Wings In Japan, This Is What Happens In Greece | ZeroHedge
- How to Win Friends and Influence People | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Beloved Night Spot Pink Elephant Is... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- WNBA Player Skylar Diggins Got A Brand New Mercedes As A Gift... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- VMware Is Bringing SAP's Lightning-Fast Database, HANA, To It's Brand New Cloud... | Business Insider
- The Most Polite And Potty-Mouthed States In The US [MAP] | Business Insider
- 2013 FDA Drug Approval Calendar | TheStreet.com