Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Little Something for Your Intraday Dice Game | iBankCoin.com
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Bitcoin Was 2013's Best "Risk-Adjusted" Performer | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap March 10, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Hungry In Venezuela? Take A Number | ZeroHedge
- 10 Warnings Signs Of Stock Market Exuberance | ZeroHedge
- Bear Watching | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Retirement Dilemma: Live the Life or Save More? | TheStreet.com
- Time-Lapse Video Of An Artist Drawing The '... | Business Insider
- Officials Identify Stolen Passport Holder As Iranian Man With No Terror Link... | Business Insider
- The Senate Just Rerouted Millions Of Dollars In Campaign Funding... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Music-Streaming Service Won't Be A Spotify Killer | Business Insider
- $500 Million Worth Of Bitcoin Has Been Stolen Since 2010 | Business Insider
- Facebook's Impact On The Media Is... | Business Insider