Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FX-Rigging Probe Settlement Accelerates With UK Regulator | ZeroHedge
- The Baltic Dry Index Collapses To 18-Month Lows; Worst July Since 1986 | ZeroHedge
- Despite Warmest May/June On Record, Misses Blamed On "Unseasonably Cool" Weather | ZeroHedge
- Putin Recalls State Duma From Vacation, "Planning Something" On Ukraine Situation | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Flattening Out | iBankCoin.com
- Where Facebook's Second Quarter User Growth And Revenue Generation Was In Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Biotech Stock Is Up Nearly 300% After Announcing A Breast Cancer Drug Breakthrough (PBYI,... | Business Insider
- Watching This Robot Trying To Open A Door Will Blow Your Mind | Business Insider
- Dick's Sporting Goods Cuts 400 Jobs Since Americans Are Less... | Business Insider
- A Group Of Guys Are Sailing 500 Miles On A Boat... | Business Insider
- A Boston Hedge Fund Just Made $950 Million On One Stock Today (PBYI) | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- AT&T, With DirecTV, Has the Firepower for a Major Stock Move | TheStreet.com