Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- About That "Strong" March Retail Sales "Bounce": Good Thing Summer's Coming! | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Going to Work Today | iBankCoin.com
- A Quick Note on Hammer Time | iBankCoin.com
- President Obama Discusses Obamacare And The (De)Escalation - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Staff Sergeant Dignam’s Take on Whether the Market Has Bottomed | iBankCoin.com
- Visualizing Taxes Around The World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- PUTIN: Obama Would Save Me If I Were Drowning | Business Insider
- Alibaba's Quarterly Revenues Top $3... | Business Insider
- Marketers Shouldn't Wait To Join The Latest... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- There's A Big Difference Between States Embracing Obamacare And Those Who Aren... | Business Insider
- The Best Hotels In Rome | Business Insider