Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Nomination Odds Hit Record High As Rubio Urges GOP Not To "Ignore The Will Of The People" | ZeroHedge
- A Few Facts About Gold That Nay-Sayers Conveniently Ignore | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Plunges As Dollar Drops To 11 Month Lows, Commodities Rise | ZeroHedge
- "Never. Been. Higher." | ZeroHedge
- The US Endgame? Creating A Climate That "Could Easily Be Transformed Into War" | ZeroHedge
- Why The Hard-Sell For The "Self-Driving" Car? | ZeroHedge
- Patrick Buchanan: At Last, America First! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Germany: Attack on Syrian hospital can 'be traced back' to Assad | Business Insider
- Matt Lauer to Donald Trump: 'Do you even care' that so many women... | Business Insider
- Amazon Prime members can save big on a great pair of Sennheiser headphones right... | Business Insider
- Researchers discovered this simple display feature actually affects how... | Business Insider
- 5 hidden PlayStation 4 features only power users know about | Business Insider
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer got a $6 million pay cut last year... | Business Insider
- Amazon shares are soaring, and Jeff Bezos is a whole lot richer (AMZN) | Business Insider