Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It Is NOT Priced-In, Stupid! | ZeroHedge
- ECB To Keep Greece On Hold Until Wednesday When Balyasny Sees Rioting Begin | ZeroHedge
- Russia Gloats: "Merkel's Misery Over Broken Europe Dreams" | ZeroHedge
- For Those Already Missing Varoufakis, He Was Just Sighted In Athens... | ZeroHedge
- Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets | Financial Sense
- The "Nightmare Of The Euro-Architects" Is Coming True: JPM Now Sees Grexit, Eurogroup "Split In Coming Days" | ZeroHedge
- Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A new feature may be coming to Facebook that lets you pop videos out of your... | Business Insider
- HSBC fires staff for mock Islamic State execution video | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Shanghai stocks leap 7.82% at open on government boosts | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Here are the most and least obese states in America | Business Insider
- Angel investing is so huge, there's a 4-hour crash course... | Business Insider