Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Man Shot Dead In Paris By Police, Sparking Riot, Beijing Protest | ZeroHedge
- Banks Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Buchanan On The Ryancare Route: Winning By Losing? | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Nightmare Scenario For The GOP: A $2 Trillion Funding "Hole" | ZeroHedge
- Insider Reveals How DARPA Will Control Our Minds: "If Even 20% Of This Is True..." | ZeroHedge
- Mark Cudmore: "The Marginal U.S. Stock Trader Will Be Selling Rather Than Buying This Week" | ZeroHedge
- Morgan Stanley Finds A "Stunning Divergence" In The Economic Data | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple says it found one underage worker building Apple products... | Business Insider
- 5 stunning TV locations you can visit in real life | Business Insider
- Paul Ryan: 'We're still moving forward on healthcare' | Business Insider
- Okta prices its IPO and hopes to hit a $2 billion valuation | Business Insider
- George Soros' former right-hand man is selling his 20-acre estate for $31.5 million | Business Insider
- The cost of an MRI can vary by thousands of dollars depending on where you go | Business Insider
- The Texas criminal code still bans 'homosexual conduct,' even... | Business Insider