Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: February 5 | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt Renews Its Decline | Financial Sense
- Paths of Glory | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Launches Long-Range Rocket | ZeroHedge
- Why Lower Gasoline Prices Are Not Stimulating Economy | Financial Sense
- Weekend Reading: The Awakening | ZeroHedge
- The Swiss National Bank Doubled Its Holdings Of AAPL Stock In 2015 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | Business Insider
- Apple will buy back your old, broken iPhone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- This simple sideline test can detect brain... | Business Insider
- These 13 Google Chrome hacks will save you time and keep you focused | Business Insider
- Steve Cohen's hedge fund is investing big time in trading talent | Business Insider
- A popular juice shop is selling $65 bottles of 'dust' | Business Insider