Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap Apr 27, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Head Of Deutsche Bank "Integrity Committee" Fired Due To "Overzealousness" | ZeroHedge
- SEC Begins Crack Down On Non-GAAP Accounting Gimmicks | ZeroHedge
- Russian Fighter Jet Flies Within 50 Feet Of US Spy Plane Over Russian Naval Base | ZeroHedge
- Apple Suicide: Man With Head Wound Found Dead Inside Apple Conference Room; Gun Nearby | ZeroHedge
- The $2 Trillion Gamble That Saudi Arabia Cannot Win | ZeroHedge
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Denver Broncos suddenly have a quarterback problem because of 2 minor draft... | Business Insider
- Valeant gutted its board less than 24 hours ago and already has some new nominees to refill it | Business Insider
- STOCKS TUMBLE INTO THE CLOSE: Here's what you need to know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM,... | Business Insider
- REMITTANCES EXPLAINED: How funds are transferred across borders, and why digital is poised... | Business Insider
- Oil rig count falls for 6th straight week (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider
- 'Thelma & Louise' almost had a completely different ending | Business Insider
- NFL scouts are worried about a top quarterback prospect because he... | Business Insider