Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Deutsche Bank's Modest Proposal To Central Banks: "Purchase The Gold Held By Private Households" | ZeroHedge
- "We Fired Some Folks..." President Obama Discusses Chuck Hagel's Resignation - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- SUPER CHARGED | iBankCoin.com
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- Just 8 Numbers | ZeroHedge
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Controversial 'Lips' Urinals Just Won A Major... | Business Insider
- Twitter Needs a Bold Acquisition; Here's What It Should Buy | TheStreet.com
- REPORT: David Tepper Will Return Up To $4 Billion To Clients By Year-... | Business Insider
- The Average University Of Texas Football Player Is Worth $605,000 | Business Insider
- The Best Airbnb Rentals In 18 Big Cities Around The US | Business Insider
- Keurig's New Coffee Machine Got A Ton Of Hype, But Customers Seem To Hate It | Business Insider
- Forget Wall Street -- These Chicago Exchange Guys Know How to Party | TheStreet.com