Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Shorting The Buyback Contradiction | ZeroHedge
- Fed Reporter Pedro Da Costa Is Leaving The Wall Street Journal After Asking Yellen "Uncomfortable" Questions | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 30 | ZeroHedge
- Is the Tide Turning? | Financial Sense
- Market Update - Recession Risks, Credit Markets, and Investor Sentiment | Financial Sense
- ISIS "Ally" Turkey Seeks NATO Support As Two-Front "War" Escalates | ZeroHedge
- Europe: Running on Borrowed Time | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What the Greek debt negotiations are really about | Business Insider
- There's a new guy at the top for Acura | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- It's that time of the year again! Send us your nominations for the SA 100, a... | Business Insider
- 5,000 people dressed entirely in white attended one of NYC'... | Business Insider
- Gap has a new strategy to win back customers | Business Insider
- The uniquely powerful reason Pixar movies are so good | Business Insider