Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 22 | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- GLOBAL GROWTH IS BACK | iBankCoin.com
- AND NoW FoR A MeSSaGe FRoM YouR EBoLa CZaR... | ZeroHedge
- 40% Of Eurozone Banks Are In Bad Shape | ZeroHedge
- When Is A White House Transcript Not A Transcript? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Taylor Swift... | Business Insider
- The 4 Most Common Negotiation Mistakes — And How To Avoid Them | Business Insider
- London’s Rich People Are Becoming Completely Unhinged About Their Mansions... | Business Insider
- LeBron James Is Hyper-Aware Of Body Language After Spending The Summer Researching... | Business Insider
- An Uber Campaign That Promised To Pair Customers With 'Hot... | Business Insider
- REPORT: At Least 11 Banks Are About To Fail Europe... | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Mixed After An Asian Rally | Business Insider