Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit: All The Latest News, What Happens Next And How To Trade It | ZeroHedge
- "See EU Later" - On The Front Covers Of UK Newspapers Today | ZeroHedge
- COMEX Registered Silver Now More Leveraged Than Gold | ZeroHedge
- Why China Is Arming Its Fishing Fleet | Financial Sense
- Tony Robbins Asks Everyone To "Storm Across A Bed Of Hot Coals" - Dozens Get Injured | ZeroHedge
- "Victory For Freedom" - Le Pen Demands Referendum For France | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes Yellen: Fed Is "Monitoring" Financial Markets, Ready To Provide Liquidity With Swap Lines | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Global markets are in chaos after UK votes to leave EU (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, GBPUSD,... | Business Insider
- The NBA Draft has become unwatchable and not all of the problems can be solved | Business Insider
- How to sell an app that goes viral, according to $3.8 billion Slack... | Business Insider
- A new 'Dump Trump' ad... | Business Insider
- The 'Netflix of luxury watches' can put a Rolex on your wrist for $150 | Business Insider
- The highest-earning US metro is a town in Texas you've probably never heard... | Business Insider
- The world in photos this week | Business Insider