Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis | Financial Sense
- How to Win the Day | Altucher Confidential
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- SocGen Reiterates Cash Call, Says "Markets Will Stay Volatile" | ZeroHedge
- Meet New Greek Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos | ZeroHedge
- Tsipras Dials Obama | ZeroHedge
- Are You Ready For The e-PATRIOT Act? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mercedes' Formula One team is having... | Business Insider
- KRUGMAN: Greece's 'No' vote is a win for Europe (USD, EUR) | Business Insider
- Rain keeps stars waiting at Wimbledon | Business Insider
- The first thing Abby Wambach did after winning the World Cup was rush... | Business Insider
- Shanghai stocks leap 7.82% at open on government boosts | Business Insider
- GREECE JUST TAUGHT CAPITALISTS A LESSON ABOUT WHAT CAPITALISM REALLY... | Business Insider
- Apple has a clever idea that could replace the charging port in your... | Business Insider