Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GeoRGe SoReASS | ZeroHedge
- No Clues From Gartman About Today's Market Direction | ZeroHedge
- Will The Real Hillary Clinton Please Stand Up? | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Drop To 7-Week Lows - Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- How Healthcare Is Dooming the U.S. Economy (In Just 3 Charts) | ZeroHedge
- 5 Year Bond Auction With Highest Yield For 2015 Leads To Strong Demand, Jump In Direct Bidders | ZeroHedge
- FaKe FIFA WoRLD CuP MoMeNT... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How a Geneva-based commodity trader became the largest exporter... | Business Insider
- Malaysia believes 139 bodies in migrant graves: minister | Business Insider
- Here's what we know about Traffic Group, the sports marketing company... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Why Charter is paying $56 billion to acquire Time Warner... | Business Insider
- Vox Media buys tech news operation Re/code | Business Insider
- Soon enough, you won't need an internet connection to use Google Maps (GOOG) | Business Insider