Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Best Reaction Yet: "Yellen Speech A Whole Lot Of Nothing" | ZeroHedge
- US Trade Deficit Shrinks On Biggest Spike In Food & Beverage Exports In History | ZeroHedge
- Buy Gold's August Dip? Gold's Monthly Sweet Spot In September as Chaotic Election Looms | ZeroHedge
- New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture | Financial Sense
- The 5 Incredible Things To Do To Live A Charmed Life | Altucher Confidential
- "Will Yellen Shock Today?" | ZeroHedge
- Can Stocks Survive Without Stimulus? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon is opening another bookstore and this one is in Chicago (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Schools aren't teaching the most important subject for kids | Business Insider
- Donald Trump broke the conservative media | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The trends creating new winners and losers in... | Business Insider
- STANLEY FISCHER: 'The big numbers are... | Business Insider
- Scientists want to bring this bird back from extinction | Business Insider
- What it feels like to retire early, from an average guy who became financially... | Business Insider