Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Congress Gets "Case Of Rapid-Onset Buyer's Remorse" One Day After Passing 9/11 Bill | ZeroHedge
- We're Issuing a Formal Alert: Something Major is Coming in the Markets | ZeroHedge
- BaRRY WTF! | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Slide As Deutsche Bank Fears Rise: Flight To Safety Boosts Bonds, Bullion | ZeroHedge
- Vice Index Shows the Start of a Downtrend | Financial Sense
- Why Perry Capital Shut Down: The Full Letter | ZeroHedge
- The Hype Surrounding Hyperloop | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Where are his damn tax returns?': Whoopi Goldberg... | Business Insider
- Audi opens Mexico plant where its best-selling SUV will... | Business Insider
- The 'Garage Sale Millionaire' who made his... | Business Insider
- We spent a day with Chelsea Handler on the set of her Netflix talk... | Business Insider
- IAN BREMMER: 'Politics as we knew it is over' | Business Insider
- Microsoft to Salesforce: Game on (CRM, MSFT) | Business Insider
- An ancient salt lake in China turned red | Business Insider