Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
- Dollar Consolidates as Oil Slide Continues | Financial Sense
- FOMC Recap | Financial Sense
- The False Promises Of 2% Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Last Nibble, I Promise | iBankCoin.com
- Central Banks Are Now Uncorking The Delirium Phase | ZeroHedge
- Why The US Is About To Be Flooded With Record Oil Production Due To Plunging Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Politics no problem, say US and Russian spacefarers | Business Insider
- NASA's Incredible, Futuristic, And Totally Real Plan To Establish A Human Colony On Venus | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The Most Popular Times To Have Sex And Other Fun Facts About Making Whoopee | Business Insider
- 5 Awesome Google Features You Didn't Know About | Business Insider
- This Is Why Square Is Going To Miss Starbucks — A Lot (SBUX) | Business Insider