Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Stocks, Futures Continue Rise On Apple, Japan Stimulus; Yellen On Deck | ZeroHedge
- Ford Plunges After Warning "We Don't See Growth", Warns US Auto Industry "Has Plateaued" | ZeroHedge
- Why I'm Supporting The "Demonic Creature That Emerged From The Depths Of Hell" In This Year's Election | ZeroHedge
- What To Expect When You're Expecting The FOMC | ZeroHedge
- US Housing Recovery Continues, Though Headwinds Remain | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: July 27 | ZeroHedge
- Doug Casey On President Hillary Clinton, World War III, & The Deep State | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The BMW M2 could be the perfect sports car | Business Insider
- Apple sold its billionth iPhone | Business Insider
- Iran has threatened to close off one of the world's most important shipping lanes... | Business Insider
- The scariest part of Bridgewater isn't surveillance | Business Insider
- The NBA world is buzzing over a missed dunk during Team USA's exhibition game versus... | Business Insider
- Facebook said it might have to pay the feds between $3 billion and $5 billion (FB) | Business Insider
- 50 must-have tech accessories under $50 | Business Insider