Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Skew by Big Blue | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Heavier to Start Week | Financial Sense
- A New Look for the Weekly Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- Equity Futures Open Higher, Retrace 50% Of Losses On USDJPY Kneejerk | ZeroHedge
- Why The Argentinean Situation Should Make You Buy Gold | ZeroHedge
- Futures Fade Entire Overnight Rally | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Runners wear masks as smog hits Beijing marathon | Business Insider
- In South Korea, Competitive Video Games Are Almost As Popular As Soccer | Business Insider
- IBM Plunges Following Huge Third-Quarter Earnings Miss and Asset Sale | TheStreet.com
- Champions Toulon open with tough win over Scarlets | Business Insider
- These Are The People Who Track Down Ebola | Business Insider
- Wall Street's Energy Analysts Say It's Too Early To Panic | Business Insider
- Van Gaal eager for first away success at West Brom | Business Insider