Could this be Sharknado 3
Sharknado 2 was a huge success and a third installment is already in the works. The best possible idea for a Sharknado 3 could star one of our favorite actors.
Syfy’s pop culture sensation "Sharknado 2: The Second One" absolutely devoured the world during last night’s July 30 premiere, becoming the channel’s most watched original movie ever with 3.9 million total viewers and 1.6 million Adults 18-49. The movie also averaged 1.8 million Adults 25-54.
"Sharknado 2" delivered one billion (yes, with a B) estimated impressions. At one point, "Sharknado 2" held all top 10 trending topics in the United States. There were more mentions of "Sharknado" on Twitter than #MileyCyrus on the day of MTV’s 2013 VMAs, #kimye on Kim and Kanye’s wedding day and #transformers4, #thelegomovie, #godzillamovie and #22jumpstreet on each movie’s worldwide premiere day
FanSided reports that producers are already moving forward with Sharknado 3.
Here's the best idea for Sharknado 3...Behold greatness!
source of CAGENADO http://theskunkpot.com/index.php/some-good-humor-about-sharknado/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Simply Dreadful US Jobs Report | Financial Sense
- Hillary Clinton Reveals Her Plan To "Prevent The Next Crash" In Bloomberg Op-Ed | ZeroHedge
- Why This Feels Like A Depression For Most People | ZeroHedge
- HSBC Asks If "US Is Turning European, Or Is It Japanese" As It Cuts 10 Year Forecast From 2.8% to 1.5% | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Sues PIMCO "Cabal" Over Ouster, Seeks "Hundreds Of Millions", Blames El-Erian | ZeroHedge
- US Claims Malfunctioning Russian Cruise Missiles Hit Iran; Moscow, Tehran Both Deny | ZeroHedge
- Fed Mouthpiece "Explains" Epic September Fed Confusion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung's latest smartwatch is the only smartwatch I enjoy using | Business Insider
- AP source: Rubio raises $6M over last 3 months | Business Insider
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' is the reason fans will never... | Business Insider
- Rain-swollen South Carolina rivers prompt more... | Business Insider
- Ben Carson: Hitler may have been stopped if the German public were armed | Business Insider
- Stocks are rallying (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, QQQ, AMZN, FB, AAPL, BIDU, ETSY, NFLX) | Business Insider
- Republicans are putting all of their money on Paul Ryan | Business Insider