Sexist Music Videos on Youtube for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Week Ahead is Short but Eventful | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next | Financial Sense
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Wrapping Up Orson Welles | iBankCoin.com
- Crude Oil Inventories Should Peak Soon | Financial Sense
- Driverless Cars Poised to Transform Automotive Industry | Financial Sense
- IRS Scandal Deja Vu: Hillary Clinton's Email Server "Wiped Clean" | ZeroHedge
- Both SEC And FINRA Admit That The Market Is Rigged (And They Are Powerless To Fix It) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Arab world's poorest country is... | Business Insider
- At least 10 trapped after mudslides in flood-hit... | Business Insider
- Singer Sam Smith lost 14 pounds in 14 days and now everyone is going nuts... | Business Insider
- Greece's bailout talks are still... | Business Insider
- Japan industrial production falls 3.4% on-month in... | Business Insider
- Here's your complete preview of this week's big economic events | Business Insider
- Jay Z is relaunching his new streaming site with support from... | Business Insider