Sexist Music Videos on Youtube for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- According To Goldman, This Is Why China's GDP Was Better Than Expected (Spoiler Alert: Weather) | ZeroHedge
- Futures Market Expects Fed to Delay Rate Hikes for a Year | Financial Sense
- Subprime Bubble Pop 2.0? Department Of Financial Services Slams America's Largest Subprime Servicer | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Near Stall Speed | Financial Sense
- Equity Levitation Stumbles After Second ECB Denial Of Corporate Bond Buying, Report Of 11 Stress Test Failures | ZeroHedge
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- How Can You Have a Recovery Without Jobs Creators? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Snowplow Driver Was Drunk In Russian Plane Crash | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Stock Market Today: Broader Markets Rise but Dow Slips on IBM Miss | TheStreet.com
- CHARTS: Guys Like Women In Their Early 20s Regardless Of How... | Business Insider
- We Got Band-Aid Numbers Out Of China Monday Night | Business Insider
- Apple Just Released Its New iOS 8.1 Update, Which Brings Apple Pay To Your iPhone 6 (... | Business Insider
- Cramer: Oil Prices Near Bottom, Buying Opportunities in Retail | TheStreet.com