Sexist Music Videos on Youtube for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile In Hong Kong "Tonight Is Going To Get Messy" | ZeroHedge
- Oil, Empire And Playing The Great Game | ZeroHedge
- ADP Private Payrolls Rise Modestly To 4-Year Average | ZeroHedge
- American Ebola News Wrap: Up To 80 Potential Cases In Texas, 1 In Hawaii | ZeroHedge
- Going Gray | Financial Sense
- "If Something Rattles This Ponzi Scheme, Life In America Will Change Overnight" | ZeroHedge
- Last Stand Hill | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook Might Change Its 'Real Name' Policy Today (FB) | Business Insider
- Twin suicide attacks on army buses in Kabul kill 7 | Business Insider
- There's a TV Commercial For Marijuana In Oregon Now | Business Insider
- Stocks Are Falling Again (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, BRKA, BRKB, BKW) | Business Insider
- A Fat Finger Error Caused $617 Billion In Share Orders In Tokyo To Be Canceled | Business Insider
- Now There Are Only Nine US Restaurants With Three Michelin Stars | Business Insider
- The Hottest New Ski Homes In The World | Business Insider