Sexist Music Videos on Youtube for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is What A Total Breakdown In Market Internals Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Bathtub Economics Brigade Blathers On, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- "There's A Bubble In Pessimism Worldwide, Come On, You Read Zero Hedge!" | ZeroHedge
- The Summation Of All Fears | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank "Loses" LIBOR Chat Records; Will Try Hard To Find Them | ZeroHedge
- Dow 5000? Charles Nenner Discusses His Cycle Theory and Predictions for the Market | Financial Sense
- Yield Curve Flashing Yellow | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It's that time of the year again! Send us your nominations for the SA 100, a... | Business Insider
- Giants player seen wearing a massive bandage... | Business Insider
- Sir Martin Sorrell's WPP and US buyout firm... | Business Insider
- Afro-Brazilians search DNA for pre-slavery origins | Business Insider
- Boehner wants to end the US oil export ban | Business Insider
- The GM OnStar hack still isn't completely fixed | Business Insider
- 'An exciting and unexpected discovery' shows that... | Business Insider