Sexist Music Videos on Youtube for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Ambassador To UN Vitaly Churkin Has "Died Suddenly" In New York; Putin "Deeply Upset" | ZeroHedge
- Kashkari: "The Fed Really Has A Third Mandate And It Is Financial Stability" | ZeroHedge
- US Shale Production To Soar By 3.5 Million Barrels/Day Over Next Five Years: BofA Explains Why | ZeroHedge
- Estate Planning for Asset Protection | Financial Sense
- Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth | Financial Sense
- Bill Gates Embraces "Tax The Robots" Socialist Idiocy: Four Questions For The World's Richest Man | ZeroHedge
- Putin Gold Buying Is Back – Buys One Million Ounces In January | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Don't repeal Obamacare, improve it': Republicans face... | Business Insider
- Today is one of the best days of year to buy a Roomba | Business Insider
- Jimmy Kimmel is considering retiring from late-night TV | Business Insider
- Trump may make major changes to the way we... | Business Insider
- Apple hits another all-time high as Morgan Stanley predicts future iPhone with 'longer... | Business Insider
- Here's exactly what to say when you run into your CEO at... | Business Insider
- Europe is trying to dodge Trump's defense spending ultimatum | Business Insider