Sexist Music Videos on Youtube for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Months After Saying "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Warns "Negative Inflation" Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- Mish’s Take: What’s Behind the Plunge in Oil? Boon to Spending or Recessionary? | Financial Sense
- PROPHECY ALERT: “The Fly’s” Predictions for 2015 | iBankCoin.com
- U.S. in a Sweet Spot! | Financial Sense
- Wall Street Gets A Merry Christmas Main Street Gets Keynesian Coal | ZeroHedge
- This Factor Could Propel Gold Mining Stocks Much Higher In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- THe INTeRViEW... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Juve lead Roma as battle heats up for third | Business Insider
- Public Pensions Are America's Greece | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- The Sony Hackers Just Pranked The FBI | Business Insider
- 12 Former Porn Stars Who Now Lead Boring, Normal Lives | Business Insider
- JPMorgan Is Wall Street Analysts' Favorite Bank Stock for 2015 | TheStreet.com
- Look At The News Brands That Are Failing The Switch To Digital | Business Insider