Sexist Music Videos on Youtube for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trumpgasm Returns: Dow Hits 11th Record Since Election As Small Caps Soar | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? Don't Trust the Unemployment Rate for the Answer! | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: December 7 | ZeroHedge
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- CNBC Shills Attempt to Derail the Farage Train, But Fail Miserably | ZeroHedge
- Meet Donald Trump's Cabinet (So Far) | ZeroHedge
- Buffett Wins Again: Berkshire To Get $29 Billion Boost Under Trump Tax Plan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Michael Moore torches Trump during CNN town hall | Business Insider
- Italy Prime Minister Matteo Renzi will step down on... | Business Insider
- Business Insider is hiring a paid editorial intern for its finance team | Business Insider
- 4 ways to make your millennial workforce more productive | Business Insider
- This device could turn your old laptop into a touchscreen | Business Insider
- Sears executives are quietly fleeing the company (SHLD) | Business Insider
- Apple will pay $450,000 to settle a California claims that it... | Business Insider