Sexist Music Videos on Youtube for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Dollar Tumbles Ahead Of FOMC | ZeroHedge
- 20-Year CBS News Veteran Details Massive Censorship And Propaganda In Mainstream Media | ZeroHedge
- The Annotated "Hillary" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices to 1-Week Low as Safe Haven Demand Falls | Financial Sense
- Stocks Decouple From Bonds, Ramp To Pre-FOMC Levels | ZeroHedge
- Why We're Poorer: Inflation And Deflation Are Now Globalized | ZeroHedge
- Jim Grant On Complexity: The Hidden Cost Of Central Bank Actions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How E-Commerce Is Finally Disrupting The $600 Billion-A-Year Grocery Industry... | Business Insider
- Japan's huge pension fund set for major... | Business Insider
- A Day In The Life Of Dynamic Morgan Stanley Exec Gary Kaminsky | Business Insider
- Sweden Formally Recognized Palestine — And Israel Responded With A Joke About IKEA | Business Insider
- RUPKEY: Rate Hikes Are Coming Sooner Than You Think (DIA, SPY, QQQ, IWM) | Business Insider
- Timex's New Smartwatch Is A Runner's Dream — But It'll Cost You | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com