Sexist Music Videos on Youtube for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Extends Losses as EIA Reports Filling Inventories | Financial Sense
- Is This How Trump Will Build The Wall Cost-Effectively? | ZeroHedge
- “Could Not Invent A More Bullish Story For Gold Bullion” | ZeroHedge
- Italy's Renzi Goes Toe-to-Toe with the EU over Italy's Troubled Banks | ZeroHedge
- DNC Day 3: Bloomberg, Biden, BlackLivesMatter, & Obama - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- It's 2am In Japan, Time For Nikkei To Drop Another Tape Bomb | ZeroHedge
- Why A "Dollar" Should Only Be A Name For A Unit Of Gold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Kentucky governor once attempted biological warfare in the Civil War | Business Insider
- This critical group is taking VR very seriously | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything... | Business Insider
- Stocks are losing ground (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, IWIM, MCD, VZ, CAT, MMM, USO, WTI, OIL) | Business Insider
- STOCKS CLOSE MIXED AFTER THE FED HOLDS: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- Microsoft will now force you to use its favorite Windows 10 feature, whether you... | Business Insider
- The next presidential helicopter is coming | Business Insider