Sexist Music Videos on Youtube for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Accuses Turkey Of "Backstabbing", Funding ISIS, Sees "Serious Consequences" To Ties | ZeroHedge
- The Republican Party | ZeroHedge
- Gold Market Goes Quiet - Do We Hear The Echo Of The Bottom? | ZeroHedge
- Russia Says Turkey's Attack On Jet Was "Planned Provocation" As Ankara Moves Tanks Near Syrian Border | ZeroHedge
- FHFA Reports Home Prices Rose At Fastest Pace In 30 Months | ZeroHedge
- Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? | Financial Sense
- Syrian Rebels Destroy Russian Helicopter With US-Supplied Anti-Tank Missile | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A professional school where plus-size models take on fashion industry... | Business Insider
- A former Defence Secretary has warned that the UK's... | Business Insider
- Asian stock markets uneven as commodity slump weighs | Business Insider
- George scores 40, Pacers make 19 3s to beat Wizards 123-... | Business Insider
- London Mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan wants to use the tube... | Business Insider
- Apple has acquired Faceshift, a virtual reality... | Business Insider
- Australia-led group wins $7 bn electricity deal over... | Business Insider