The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Smack Up After a Smackdown | iBankCoin.com
- This is Some Real BS | iBankCoin.com
- MH17: For Bankers, Every Crisis and Tragedy is an Opportunity to Manufacture Profits | ZeroHedge
- Today Doesn’t Matter Because I’m Up Another 1.5% | iBankCoin.com
- Despite Warmest May/June On Record, Misses Blamed On "Unseasonably Cool" Weather | ZeroHedge
- Possible Epidemic? The Chikungunya Virus Is Starting To Spread In America | ZeroHedge
- Testing Out the Booths at the Market’s Summer Fair | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What Is Fracking? This Simple Animation Is The Best Explanation We've... | Business Insider
- Experts Say MH17 Passengers Were Probably Unconscious Before They Knew What Was Happening | Business Insider
- How To Respond If Somebody Holds A Gun To Your Head | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman Just Finished 'The Most Important Presentation' Of His Career... | Business Insider
- Steve Wynn Knew Back In The 1980s That Atlantic City Was Doomed For... | Business Insider
- Joe Biden Once Looked Into Putin's Eyes And Said, 'I Don't Think You Have A Soul... | Business Insider
- Netflix to Report Q2 Numbers; Original Programming a Boon | TheStreet.com