The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- White House Damage Control Script Jeopardized By New Disclosures | ZeroHedge
- Thanks To QE Bernanke Has Injected Foreign Banks With Over $1 Trillion In Cash For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- When Central Banks Buy Stocks | Financial Sense
- When A Money-Printing Butterfly Flaps Its Wings In Japan, This Is What Happens In Greece | ZeroHedge
- Apple Meets The "Fairness Doctrine", Is Set To Pay A Whole Lot More In Taxes | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slide Following Permadove Chuck Evans' Attempt At Math | ZeroHedge
- Crushed By Soaring Energy Costs, Japan Prepares To Reactivate Its Nuclear Power Plants | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bob Woodward: Obama Administration Acted '... | Business Insider
- You Should Listen To Jim Cramer Today | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: The Reason Yahoo Bought Tumblr (And The Reason To Be Skeptical) (... | Business Insider
- 25 People You Should Meet Who Can Help Get You A Job In... | Business Insider
- This is What A Syrian Airstrike On A Small Town Looks Like | Business Insider
- Silver Is Just About Finished | Business Insider
- CalPers Votes To Split Jamie Dimon's Role | Business Insider