The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Algos Getting Concerned Low Volume Levitation May Not Work Today | ZeroHedge
- This Is "Why" Caterpillar Is Trading At Two-Year Highs | ZeroHedge
- How The World Sees NATO (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- All About Silver & Gold | iBankCoin.com
- Hoisington On The End Of The Fed's (Mythical) "Wealth Effect" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Police Forces To Carry Guns For First Time In Over 60 Years | ZeroHedge
- Schadenfreude: Economists "Stunned" By Housing Fade | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NEW HOME SALES PLUNGE | Business Insider
- Business Insider Is Looking For An Awesome UI/UX Designer | Business Insider
- Ukrainian Troops Kill 'Up To 5' Militants In East Ukraine City... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL, FB, AMZN... | Business Insider
- 23 Alarming Charts On Income Inequality That Everyone Should See | Business Insider
- 7 Gmail Features To Make Your Life A Lot Easier | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek