The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Grexit "Disaster" Looms As Greek Hospitals Run Out Of Sheets, Painkillers | ZeroHedge
- With All Major Markets Closed For Holiday, Here Are The Major News | ZeroHedge
- How The Saudis Wag The Washington Dog | ZeroHedge
- Police Takedown 101: U.S. Vs UK | ZeroHedge
- On Memorial Day, Who Is America's True Superhero | ZeroHedge
- ABC's of the AIIB | Financial Sense
- The Birds & The Bees: Suicide By Pesticide | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ex-Navy SEAL and Oxford PhD on this generation of veterans: '... | Business Insider
- Deal reached to end crippling Nigeria fuel crisis | Business Insider
- The 25 highest-paid players in Major League Baseball | Business Insider
- Apple has a crazy idea for the iPhone's home button that could make it much more... | Business Insider
- A new short movie claims to be 'The World's Most Relaxing Film' — see... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 11 fascinating things Tesla billionaire Elon Musk said in the new book about his life | Business Insider