The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The FOMC Minutes Came And Went With A Thud: What's Next | ZeroHedge
- RBC Warns "Seeing Clear Signs Of 'Reflation Trade' Unwinds" | ZeroHedge
- Viewing the Media's Racism Through a Different Filter | ZeroHedge
- Mexico Prepares Plan To Ditch U.S. Grain Imports As NAFTA Showdown Looms | ZeroHedge
- Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? | Financial Sense
- Solar Installations Surge 95% In 2016 | Financial Sense
- Former Secretary of Labor, Robert Reich, Blames Trump for Sweden's Riots | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A massive corruption scandal is shaking Latin America to its... | Business Insider
- The Fed plans to raise rates 'fairly soon' if the economy cooperates | Business Insider
- Google is preparing to release a wireless 4K TV box, even as the Fiber service... | Business Insider
- US iPhone users each spent $40 on apps in 2016 | Business Insider
- Louis C.K. is coming to Netflix with 2 new stand-up specials | Business Insider
- The Fed isn't sure whether Trump will be good or bad for the economy... | Business Insider
- Astronomers discovered a solar system with 7 Earth-... | Business Insider