The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Friday | iBankCoin.com
- BusinessWeek Wants YOU To Become A Keynesian Debt Slave | ZeroHedge
- How Well Does the CPI Measure Individuals’ Health Care Burden? | Financial Sense
- New American Dream: Rented Housing and Public Transit | Financial Sense
- Jim Grant On Complexity: The Hidden Cost Of Central Bank Actions | ZeroHedge
- 20-Year CBS News Veteran Details Massive Censorship And Propaganda In Mainstream Media | ZeroHedge
- Why Every Banker On Wall Street Suddenly Wants To Be Jefferies' Managing Director Sage Kelly | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Shell posts mixed third-quarter earnings | Business Insider
- Timex's New Smartwatch Is A Runner's Dream — But It'll Cost You | Business Insider
- Sweden recognises Palestinian state | Business Insider
- Free Streaming Site Sues Ad Verification Service For Allegedly Cutting Off Millions In... | Business Insider
- Spain's GDP Slows By A Hair | Business Insider
- 13 Things You Never Knew About Halloween | Business Insider