The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- India’s Nuclear Energy Future at Risk in Elections | Financial Sense
- The 5 Faces Of Income Inequality | ZeroHedge
- How Americans Die | ZeroHedge
- Whitney Tilson on The Art Of Value Investing | iBankCoin.com
- FX: Ranges Persist, though Sterling is Exceptional | ZeroHedge
- Retail Sales Surge on Spring Thaw | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TaskRabbit Will Let You Spend Half An Hour With A Bunny Today | Business Insider
- Nike Is Trying To Tamp Down Rumors That The FuelBand Is... | Business Insider
- PHOTOS: A Rare Look Inside Google's Secret Labs Where They Invent Amazing New... | Business Insider
- 5 Proven Reasons You Should Be Eating More Dark Chocolate | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Nike Has Fired Most Of Its FuelBand Team And Will Stop Making Wearable Devices | Business Insider
- The 15 Most Thrilling Roller Coasters In America | Business Insider