The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Liquidity Is Back Near Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- "Whatever We Decide Is A Disaster For Us" France Admits Putin Is Winning, Europe "Blinked" | ZeroHedge
- Buy the Dip or Sell the Rally | Financial Sense
- Google Vs The Entire Newspaper Industry: And The Winner Is... | ZeroHedge
- Traders Playing BAS Are Out Of Their Minds | iBankCoin.com
- Why Gold Is Undervalued | ZeroHedge
- 50% Of American Workers Make Less Than $28,031 A Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Incredible Star-Shaped Superyacht Will Cost Half A Billion Dollars | Business Insider
- These Disturbing Photos Of Children Playing In Garbage Show Just How Disgustingly... | Business Insider
- Iran hangs woman in defiance of international campaign | Business Insider
- NBA Assistant Coach Rips Kobe Bryant, Says He's Like Wizards-Era Michael Jordan Now... | Business Insider
- South Africa 282-9 in second New Zealand ODI | Business Insider
- Here's How We Ranked The Best Suburbs In America | Business Insider
- Beats Music Will Become Part Of iTunes Next Year (AAPL) | Business Insider