The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Black Friday Total Sales Crash 10% (Despite Rise In Online Spend) | ZeroHedge
- Obama Says "Enough Is Enough," Urges Gun Restrictions After Deadly Planned Parenthood Standoff | ZeroHedge
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- Iran's Ayatollah Pens Letter To Western Youth: "You Should Know That Terror Has Been Supported By Certain Great Powers" | ZeroHedge
- Which Assets Have Priced In A Chinese Economic Collapse? Barclays Explains | ZeroHedge
- Paris, Sharm el-Sheikh, and the Resurrection of Old Europe | Financial Sense
- The Best Insurance Policy Ever Written.........Bar None (pardon the pun) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, and 10 other successful people were doing... | Business Insider
- One of Satya Nadella's key changes at Microsoft could be... | Business Insider
- Super Bowl of shopping starts | Business Insider
- 52 of the biggest stars in sports came together for a Paris tribute video | Business Insider
- We drove Volvo's XC90 luxury SUV from Los Angeles to San Francisco... | Business Insider
- The #hashtag is a false idol | Business Insider
- Ex-Barclays CEO: Fintech could bring an axe down... | Business Insider