The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Mind Of Mr. Putin (America's Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy Tradition Exposed) | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Policy In 140 Characters Or Less: US Ambassador Tweets Warning To Russia | ZeroHedge
- "Everyone Is Doing It": How Carmakers Manipulate Emissions Test Results | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Forces The UN To Drop Humanitarian Inquiry Into Yemen Atrocities | ZeroHedge
- Bear Market Devil Might Be Lurking in the Details | Financial Sense
- "They Just Don't Want A Job" - The Fed's Grotesque "Explanation" Why 94.6 Million Are Out Of The Labor Force | ZeroHedge
- Simply Dreadful US Jobs Report | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 30 dead, hundreds missing in Guatemala landslide | Business Insider
- Iraqi officials: Suicide bomber in Baghdad kills 10 | Business Insider
- Elon Musk: The Model X is so advanced we... | Business Insider
- US-led coalition asks Russia to concentrate on fighting... | Business Insider
- The 50 most powerful companies in America | Business Insider
- Activists say Russian strikes in central Syria kill 3 | Business Insider
- Pirates to start ace Gerrit Cole in wild-card game vs... | Business Insider