The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Scrambles to Put Plunge Protection Team Together: Banks Pledge Support For Crashing Market | ZeroHedge
- Happy Independence Day, Brought To You By The Chinese | ZeroHedge
- Cash On A Greek Bank Account? *Poof* It’s Gone! | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Preview - Second Quarter 2015 | Financial Sense
- Europarliament President Threatens Greeks With Armageddon If They Vote No | ZeroHedge
- With 6 Hours Until The Greek Vote, This Is Where We Stand | ZeroHedge
- The Economist Calls Victory For "No" Camp: Sees 60% Voting "Oxi" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This chart shows how the cost of cable has exploded over time (TWC, CMCSA, VZ, DTV) | Business Insider
- $10 billion tech unicorn WeWork says it is not dependent on venture funding for its revenues | Business Insider
- The first thing Abby Wambach did after winning the World Cup was rush... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- French pride fizzes as UNESCO lists Champagne... | Business Insider
- Syria rebels battle regime in Aleppo operation | Business Insider
- The Empire State Building was flashing colors last night to... | Business Insider