The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Race to Diversify - Too Much Paper, Too Little Gold | Financial Sense
- America's Drone-Death Outrage (Summarized In 1 Awkward Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- 11-Year-Old Boy Removed From Mother For Defending Her Need For Medicinal Cannabis | ZeroHedge
- Pascal’s Wager | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Why Nav Sarao Had To Be Destroyed: He Found A Way To Beat The HFTs At Their Own Game | ZeroHedge
- 11 Signs That We Are Entering The Next Phase Of The Global Economic Crisis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Health care inflation for America's senior citizens is out of control | Business Insider
- Biogen shares are tanking because a 71% surge in profits just wasn't enough (BIIB, IBB... | Business Insider
- The amazing story of the team of... | Business Insider
- APPLY NOW: Business Insider is hiring an associate... | Business Insider
- Heartbreaking images of historic... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- It's 'very possible' innocent... | Business Insider