The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This New Bubble Is Even Bigger Than The Subprime Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Sears Enters Death Spiral: Vendors Halt Shipments, Insurers Bail | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Wealth Takes 'Yuge' Billion Dollar Hit; Plummets 'Bigly' On Forbes List | ZeroHedge
- Meet "Thankful Beggar" Seth Williams - Philadelphia's Most-Corrupt Politician Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- Hawkier Fed, Drowning Oil, and Insiders Jumping Ship | Financial Sense
- Watch Live: Gorsuch Takes The Stand For Day 3 As Republicans Mull "Nuclear Option" | ZeroHedge
- French Elections: Populist Revolution Or Status Quo? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The CBO score for the updated version of 'Trumpcare' is out,... | Business Insider
- A waiter reveals what it's really like to work on a luxury cruise ship | Business Insider
- This new game is like Pokémon GO — but you can catch cash prizes... | Business Insider
- Most dietary supplements are useless, but here are the ones you should take | Business Insider
- The Women's March gave office supply sales a massive bump in... | Business Insider
- The meeting that led to the creation of ISIS, as explained by an... | Business Insider