The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Stock Market Running on Borrowed Time? | Financial Sense
- Did The Winter War Just Begin? Russian Gas Supplies To Europe Plunge 15%, Ukraine Transit Slashed 54% | ZeroHedge
- Senate Sponsor Exposes The Real Reason For The Fed | ZeroHedge
- Russia’s Gokhran Buying Gold Bullion In 2014 and Will Buy Palladium In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Not All Coffee is Bulletproof | iBankCoin.com
- Short-Term Bottom Likely In, But Tread Carefully as Bearish Divergences Abound | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Not Rolling Snake Eyes Today | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stock Market Today: Stocks in Flux as Market Closes Out Quarter | TheStreet.com
- Audi Gives Its Very German Roadster A Very German Update | Business Insider
- How David Fincher Turned Pulpy 'Gone Girl' Into A Work Of Art | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED-HOME: Forecasts And Growth Trends For The Leading 'Internet Of... | Business Insider
- New Oracle Co-CEO Rips Rival SAP (ORCL, SAP) | Business Insider
- First case of Ebola diagnosed in US: health officials | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek