The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is Your Economy... On Drugs | ZeroHedge
- China: Forces of Movement and Forces of Order | ZeroHedge
- On The CIA's Role In Nelson Mandela's 1962 Arrest | ZeroHedge
- Complete Jobs Report Preview: NFP Exp. 185K, Unemployment Rate Exp. 7.2% | ZeroHedge
- Kyle Bass Warns When "Everyone Is 'Beggaring Thy Neighbor'... There Will Be Consequences" | ZeroHedge
- Why Japan May Matter More Than Tapering | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Surges; Beats By Most On Record | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock: Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) | TheStreet.com
- The Sad Story Behind Yahoo's Latest Startup Acquisition: Ptch | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Jameis Winston Won't Be Charged In Sexual Assault Case | Business Insider
- Elton John Tells Russia To End Gay Discrimination At His Moscow Concert | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- First Trade Reform In History Of... | Business Insider