The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Hong Kong-US Dollar Link About To End? HKMA Buys $715 Million To Support Peg | ZeroHedge
- The One Rate That Is Not Only Not Going Down, But Is At A 13-Year High | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Surge Sends Stocks Higher As Bond Yields Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | Financial Sense
- Marc Faber Responds To CNBC Mockery, Asks "How Has CNBC's Portfolio Done Since 1999?" | ZeroHedge
- Why Herbalife Is Crashing After Hours In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- Energy Myths and Conspiracy Theories | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ESPN Host Apologizes For Suggesting Women Provoke... | Business Insider
- Dodge Could Be Building The Most Powerful Sedan Ever | Business Insider
- This Epic Cocktail Contains 71 Ingredients From Around The World | Business Insider
- POLL: Romney Would Beat Obama In Election Rematch | Business Insider
- OKCupid Admits To Purposely Giving Users Bad Matches In Site 'Experiment... | Business Insider
- The Surprising Demographics Of Who Shops Online And On... | Business Insider
- Afghanistan Is Awash In Tens Of Thousands Of Unaccountable US Weapons | Business Insider