The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- T-Pain Has Spoken on The Habit $HABT | iBankCoin.com
- Young and Dumb Again | Financial Sense
- 10 Things I Learned While Interviewing Tony Robbins About His New Book “Money” | Altucher Confidential
- STTG Market Recap November 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Why Banks Should Not Be Allowed To Manipulate Metals Markets In 4 Simple Points | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in October | Financial Sense
- Artist's Impression Of "Change" After Obama's Historic Immigration Decree | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Starting Small Helped Ugg Become A Multimillion-Dollar Company | Business Insider
- Three Ways Obama's Immigration Plan Could Be Good for Economy | TheStreet.com
- Wagner, Machida going for figure skating gold in Bordeaux... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Ocado Is On A Tear As Investors Figure Out That Analysts Have... | Business Insider
- UN blasts Thai junta for 'Hunger Games' detentions | Business Insider
- These Numbers Might Be The Most Shocking Thing About The... | Business Insider