The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- North Dakota Becomes First State To Legalize Drones Weaponized With Tasers, Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets & Sound Cannons | ZeroHedge
- China's Economy Is... | ZeroHedge
- Madness is Infectious | iBankCoin.com
- Presenting The Annotated Chinese Equity Bubble Timeline | ZeroHedge
- Is Asia Set For Another Financial Crisis? Here's Goldman's Take | ZeroHedge
- It's Not SUNE For Hedge Fund Hotels As The Liquidation Continues | ZeroHedge
- Top Short Squeeze Candidates | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What Mark Zuckerberg's resume might look like if he never became a... | Business Insider
- Deliberations begin in New Hampshire prep school rape... | Business Insider
- Study finds peak months for college students' 1st drug... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Bolt set to return to action on Day 5 at... | Business Insider
- You can blame the beeping economy for worst US traffic... | Business Insider
- The 10 best and worst deals at Wal-Mart | Business Insider
- $24 billion Airbnb just hired Bill Clinton's former adviser... | Business Insider