The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bond Blooodbath Leaves Entire Treasury Curve Underwater For 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Mitt Romney Is Now Heavy Favorite For Secretary Of State | ZeroHedge
- Debt Crisis: Why 2017 Will Be a Decisive Year for China's Economy | Financial Sense
- Taper Tantrum 2.0: German Bunds Tumble On Report ECB Is Preparing To Taper Bond Purchases | ZeroHedge
- Your Last Minute Payrolls Preview: What Wall Street Expects | ZeroHedge
- Why Trump Will Be Unable To Save The American Coal Industry | ZeroHedge
- The Quality of China’s Yuan Deteriorates – In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An armed robber is holding 7 people hostage... | Business Insider
- Michigan's attorney general has filed a... | Business Insider
- Last chance to get your IGNITION tickets--find out what's next in sports,... | Business Insider
- A retired Navy SEAL explains how to survive a bear attack | Business Insider
- One detail in the jobs report should unnerve the retail... | Business Insider
- Carnival will pay a record $40... | Business Insider
- Kristaps Porzingis reveals the best thing to happen to him since he moved to New York to play for the Knicks | Business Insider