The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bitcoin Exchange 'Faced 150,000 Hack Attacks Every Second’ Showing 'Technology Risk' | ZeroHedge
- Wholesale Sales Collapse Most In 5 Years As Autos Lead Inventory Surge | ZeroHedge
- What 10-Baggers (And 100-Baggers) Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of Japan Disappoints | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price “Will Probably Test $1400” as Crimea Moves to Quit Ukraine | Financial Sense
- The American Dream Is Hardest To Achieve In... | ZeroHedge
- The Sovereignty Series - A 'State' of Mind | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Syrian Government Accused Of 'Numerous War Crimes... | Business Insider
- CHART: Plane Accidents Are Remarkably Rare At Cruising Altitude | Business Insider
- There's A Major Software Update For Your iPhone You Need To Get Right Now | Business Insider
- The Creator Of Flappy Bird Explains Why It's So Easy To Clone His Game | Business Insider
- Facebook Has A Program That Gives Special Access To Elite Marketers — These Are... | Business Insider
- Sbarro Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy | Business Insider