The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- USA Is Number 1 Again... | ZeroHedge
- The "European Close" Trade Goes For 5 In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Has Ukraine Shot Itself In The Foot With Gas Pipeline Deal? | ZeroHedge
- NATO Says Over 1000 Russian Troops In Ukraine, "Extremely Worrying... Dire Situation" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Catching Down To Treasury's Fresh 15-Month Low Yields | ZeroHedge
- Krugman And The Keynesian Chorus Are Lying: Japan's "Lost Decade" Is A Myth | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain | Business Insider
- There Are Some Major Problems With The Dartmouth Fraternity Tell-All | Business Insider
- Nintendo Announces Redesigned 3DS Consoles | Business Insider
- T-Mobile's Relentless Attack On The Biggest Wireless Carriers Will... | Business Insider
- McIlroy can't wait to get busy at Ryder Cup | Business Insider
- How To Rock A Bow Tie | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 8/29... | StreetInsider.com