The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Britain Destroying Its Military To Appease Enemies? | ZeroHedge
- How Half Of America Lost Its F**king Mind | ZeroHedge
- Why Aren’t Global Markets Freaking Out Over China’s Currency? | Financial Sense
- America's "Two-Party System" Has Jumped The Shark | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Reacts To Apple's Disappointing Earnings | ZeroHedge
- The Fed is Literally Broadcasting That It's Going to Let Inflation Run Wild | ZeroHedge
- Moody’s: The M&A Market Is Flashing a Red Warning Sign | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US is hitting ISIS targets in Mosul from its military base known... | Business Insider
- Here's why our next president should block AT&T's... | Business Insider
- Stop wasting gas by 'warming up' your car when it's cold out | Business Insider
- Apple is working on its car in Canada (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The US Army is outfitting its Stryker infantry with mounted laser... | Business Insider
- 7 insightful questions everyone in a healthy relationship should ask | Business Insider
- This iPad case does everything Apple's Smart Cover does and more | Business Insider