The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Junk Bonds Are Going To Tell Us Where The Stock Market Is Heading In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500 Melts Up Over 100 Points In 3 Days, Nears All-Time High | ZeroHedge
- The Day Einstein Feared Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- SCaMDaLF THe MuNiFiCeNT... | ZeroHedge
- PUTIN, NORTH KOREA, OIL...HAPPY HOLIDAYS | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s Snap Elections Increase Uncertainty About EU Future | Financial Sense
- From Average Joe To Average Jihadi - How A Texas Plumber's Truck Turned Up In Syria | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2 NYPD Officers Were Killed In Their Patrol Car | Business Insider
- Sony Picked One Of The Worst Possible Times To Release A Movie Making Fun Of... | Business Insider
- Asian markets extend gains after Fed statement | Business Insider
- The Best And Worst Products At Whole Foods | Business Insider
- BitTorrent Really Wants To Circulate 'The Interview' | Business Insider
- There Are 3 Overwhelming Favorites To Win The Super Bowl | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek