The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Presenting Jeremy Grantham's "10 Topics To Ruin Your Summer" | ZeroHedge
- Today's Anti-Capitalists Ignore The Fundamental Problems Of Socialism | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Angry Mexican Crowd Attacks Uber Drivers | ZeroHedge
- Did Planned Parenthood Just "Hack" Its Own Website As A Publicity Stunt? | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Tumble In Close Of Trading "Causing Panic", US GDP To Be Revised Higher On Seasonal Adjustments | ZeroHedge
- Damn It, Janet - Act Now, Before It Is Too Late!! | ZeroHedge
- An Angry Paul Volcker Responds To Accusations He Caused The Bond Liquidity Crunch | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Experience what it’s like to be in the center of a powerful storm... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- The lynch pin of Obama's Asia pivot is about to... | Business Insider
- This $20 Bluetooth speaker’s sound won't get drowned out by your... | Business Insider
- GOP governor sends bizarre, aggressive hand-written letter to constituent | Business Insider
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll has a great philosophy about handling the... | Business Insider
- Gap has a new strategy to win back customers | Business Insider