The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed Is Now Frontrunning Value Investors | ZeroHedge
- "There Is No Reality Anymore..." | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Retail Sector Begins Massive Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Drink Up World: The 4 Companies That Control Global Whiskey Production | ZeroHedge
- Meet Loretta Lynch – Obama’s Attorney General Nominee Who Might Be Even Worse than Eric Holder | ZeroHedge
- Apple Boosts Earnings Picture Though Overall Trend Still Negative | Financial Sense
- Janet Yellen Saves The Day: Stocks Soar After Fed Chairwoman Tells Democrats To BTFD | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Who The Experts Predict Will Win The Super Bowl | Business Insider
- Greece says it won't cooperate with its bailout... | Business Insider
- A Tokyo real estate company is selling apartments with stripper poles to encourage... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 1/30: (VRX)/(... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple's earnings report was *too good*. People don't think Apple can beat... | Business Insider
- The Patriots Have Been The Better Team In 2014, But The Seahawks Enter The Super Bowl... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek