The Sands Gives Back
Looking for a stock with a quick dividend turnaround? Then turn toward the Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) which is going to pay out $2.75 per share for shareholders of record on Dec 10th.
You heard correctly, LVS is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Las Vegas Sands share price has gone from $60 to today's mid $40 range. Its been a rough ride for LVS shareholders in 2012, YTD the stock is only up 3%. This special dividend gives its investors a reason to continue to hold onto its shares and attract new interest.
LVS shares closed today at $44 but jumped 4% after-hours following its $2.75 special dividend.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Fellow Masters, this is easy money. Pick up a few shares and roll the dice on this outstanding Las Vegas / Macau play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DSK'd? IMF's Lagarde Loses Fight To Avoid French Trial Over Corruption Case | ZeroHedge
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- The Speech Bounce: Trump "Nearly Even" With Clinton In Latest Reuters Poll | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- Trump Bounce? S&P Nears Record Highs As VIX Is Smashed Back To 11 Handle | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: The Last Two Times P/E Multiples Expanded This Much, The Result Was A Historic Crash | ZeroHedge
- Verizon Set To Buy Yahoo For $5 Billion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dallas Cowboys star rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Here's why it will be so unbearably hot this weekend | Business Insider
- Here are the highlights from the final night of the Republican National Convention | Business Insider
- 5 ways fintech is shaping the future of financial services | Business Insider
- Donald Trump rails against Ted Cruz in surreal rant, says he wouldn't... | Business Insider
- McDonald's chef reveals 5 changes the company is making to its food | Business Insider