The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Alibaba Open Indication Puts Its Market Cap Greater Than Facebook, Verizon, JPMorgan, Just Under Wal-Mart | ZeroHedge
- $BABA’s Little Red Candle | iBankCoin.com
- White House Explains Where Your $1.3 Billion Went In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- Citi Asks "Who Is Levering Up?", Answers "Everyone" And Finds Median Leverage Has Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- Louis-Vincent Gave: Asia Best Looking Market Right Now | Financial Sense
- A Long-Term Bull Case for GoPro | iBankCoin.com
- Keynes Was a Failure in Japan – No Need to Embrace Him in Europe | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NFL to draft new personal conduct policy: commissioner | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer Could Buy AOL Tomorrow If She Wanted To — A Deal Tim Armstrong Has Wanted In The... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- There Are Only 9 Teams That Still Have A Realistic Chance To Win The Super Bowl | Business Insider
- Alibaba Gains 38% On First Day Of Trading (BABA, YHOO) | Business Insider
- Apple Could Have Handed Over User Information Under... | Business Insider
- Why The US Air Force Is Way Tougher Than People Think [PHOTOS] | Business Insider