The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Policymakers' Intentions are More Critical Drivers than Macroeconomics in Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Saudis Mull Launch Of Regional War As Russia Pounds Targets In Syria For Fourth Day | ZeroHedge
- Is The Stock Market Gearing Up For A New October Crash? | ZeroHedge
- "Everyone Is Doing It": How Carmakers Manipulate Emissions Test Results | ZeroHedge
- I MiSS BoeHNeR... | ZeroHedge
- What Could Reverse the Global Market Decline? | Financial Sense
- "How Will The Public Receive News Of More QE, NIRP, Cash Bans And Capital Controls?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nationals ace Scherzer pitching no-hitter thru 6 vs Mets | Business Insider
- Official: 2 blasts rock Nigerian capital | Business Insider
- Attorneys: Robin Williams' widow, kids settle estate... | Business Insider
- Bangladesh police say unidentified gunmen kill Japanese... | Business Insider
- Japan's Goromaru scores 16 in new World Cup win | Business Insider
- Fiorina makes distortion of Planned Parenthood a... | Business Insider
- Private equity has generated dozens of billionaires — but these firms... | Business Insider