The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "That's A Scary Graph" Former Fed Economist Warns | ZeroHedge
- Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | Financial Sense
- "End of the Game" Near as Corporate Defaults Surge Across the Globe, Says Expert | Financial Sense
- "If You Can't Touch It, You Don't Own It" | ZeroHedge
- A Fully Automated Stock Market Blow-Off? | ZeroHedge
- 18-Year-Old German-Iranian Is Behind Munich "Shooting Rampage" Which Killed 10 Including Gunman | ZeroHedge
- Trumped - A Nation On The Brink Of Ruin... And How To Bring It Back | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jump-start your coding career by learning one of the most widely... | Business Insider
- Why even people who don’t like 'Star Trek' will love the new 'Beyond'... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton selects Tim Kaine as her running mate | Business Insider
- The mother of the Baton Rouge gunman has provided insight... | Business Insider
- The creator of a liquid meal replacement popular with techies could face... | Business Insider
- Yes, you can unlock your iPhone with other body parts | Business Insider
- One globe-trotting power couple can help you quit your day job and travel the world | Business Insider