The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary Has A Big Problem With "Everyday Americans" | ZeroHedge
- "Investors Have Completely Lost Faith In Deutsche Bank" A Top 10 Shareholder Admits | ZeroHedge
- "It's Probably Something" - Gold Surges Above $1200; USDJPY, Oil, Stocks Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Makes "Final" Decision To Send Troops To Syria As US, Russia Spar Over Aleppo Strikes | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Feb 11, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Krinsky on Stock Market: Primary Trend Has Shifted to the Downside | Financial Sense
- It's Not March 2009... And That's Bad | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how a microwave works — explained... | Business Insider
- THE WIRELESS... | Business Insider
- Disney wants to use drones to beam down images during its light shows | Business Insider
- The market for diamonds is totally messed up right now | Business Insider
- Are you a market expert? Tell us your outlook on 2016 | Business Insider
- We tried Burger King's new hot dog — here's the one issue the chain needs to... | Business Insider
- Here's how good con artists are able to trick you every time | Business Insider