The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Economist Touts "Cyberdream" Of Global 'National ID System' | ZeroHedge
- White House 'Quietly' Exempts 4.5 Million People In 5 "Territories" From Obamacare | ZeroHedge
- Photo of Herbalife Bull During Bill Ackman’s Comments Today | iBankCoin.com
- Market Madness: Geopolitical Chaos Sparks Biggest "Dash-For-Trash" In 17 Months | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Utility Companies Push Back in Net Metering Battle | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Continues to Expand | Financial Sense
- Earnings On Deck | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One Crucial Party Has Disappeared From Snowden's Story | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- NYPD Officer Stripped Of Gun And Badge... | Business Insider
- There's A Mountain Of Evidence Linking Russia To The Downing Of The Malaysia... | Business Insider
- Former Autonomy CFO Tries To Stop HP Shareholder Settlement, And HP Accuses Him Of... | Business Insider
- 16 Examples Of Steve Jobs Acting Like A Huge Jerk (AAPL) | Business Insider