The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The FED Finds a Good Excuse to Extend and Pretend Through Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Juncker Refuses To Speak English In Address To EU Parliament | ZeroHedge
- Beijing Is Falling... Literally | ZeroHedge
- Two Black Swans, Far Greater Than BREXIT Are On the Horizon | ZeroHedge
- Jordanian Intelligence Has Been Stealing US Arms Intended For Syrian Rebels | ZeroHedge
- Gun Salesman-In-Chief: 52,600 Weapons Sold Daily Under Obama Admin | ZeroHedge
- Global Stock Surge Continues As "Investors Look To Central Banks For Support" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook wants to expand its campus into a sleek public village (FB) | Business Insider
- Trump spokeswoman: Muslim ban was directed only... | Business Insider
- THE DRONES REPORT: Market forecasts, regulatory barriers, top vendors, and... | Business Insider
- This is how Taco Bell, Starbucks, and other fast-food chains are... | Business Insider
- 7 things I wish I had known about money before I graduated from college... | Business Insider
- Here's what the European Union needs to do to avoid losing... | Business Insider
- Cisco is spending $293 million to buy cloud security company CloudLock (CSCO) | Business Insider