The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Runners | iBankCoin.com
- AVOID THE SAVAGE AT ALL COSTS | iBankCoin.com
- With China's Markets Closed For 2 Days, The "National Team" Comes To America | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why Copper Is Collapsing? | ZeroHedge
- The QE End-Game Decision Tree: Not "If" But "When" Central Banks Lose Control | ZeroHedge
- China PMI Contracts Fastest Since February-March 2009 | Financial Sense
- WiTH TRuMPeRTY... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump showers praise on 'total winner' Tom Brady after... | Business Insider
- NEED A CHANGE? Here are the 20 best US cities for getting a new job | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- US employers add 173K jobs in August; rate falls to 5.1... | Business Insider
- Companies to stop 'revenge makeover' ads using ex-... | Business Insider
- Here's what Europe's refugee crisis looks like in... | Business Insider
- Philly businesses wary, excited by prospect of papal... | Business Insider