The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Global Reflation Trade Out of Steam? | Financial Sense
- Here We Go Again: Wells Fargo Is Trying To Give Mortgages To Low-Income, Debt-Heavy Millennials Living At Home | ZeroHedge
- Alibaba's Largest Investor Is Selling A $7.9 Billion Stake | ZeroHedge
- Ben Carson: President Hillary Would Bring About "Tremendous Carnage And Death" | ZeroHedge
- The Stunning Idiocy Of Steel Tariffs | ZeroHedge
- "Crooked" Hillary & The Coming Convention Coups | ZeroHedge
- Eric Hadik: 'Seismic Shift' Coming for US Dollar, Gold Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump is trying to rebrand the Republican Party | Business Insider
- This year's Stanley Cup Final could be one for the ages... | Business Insider
- The $6 trillion opportunity in the IoT | Business Insider
- Drones are about to fill the skies within the next 5 years... | Business Insider
- An exercise scientist reveals the best way to get in shape fast | Business Insider
- The bidding for Kevin Durant is about to reach a frenzy after the Thunder’s... | Business Insider
- POLL: Voters believe the state of politics is '... | Business Insider