The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Just Another Manic Panic-Buying Monday In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Markets Retreat on Increased Risk of Greek Default | Financial Sense
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
- China's Day Trading Hordes Unmasked | ZeroHedge
- Secretary Of State For Hire: Hillary Clinton Made Millions From Foreign Donors In Exchange For "Favors" | ZeroHedge
- Greek Debt Crisis Coming To Head - Contagion? | ZeroHedge
- US Equity Open Sparks Panic Buying In Crude & Stocks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Juve have Champions League semis in sight against... | Business Insider
- Greece will not cross 'red lines' on debt talks:... | Business Insider
- Hedge fund manager Paul Tudor Jones is selling his other waterfront Florida mansion for $14.5 million | Business Insider
- Shares of drugmaker Mylan are going wild after news of a possible buyout (MYL,... | Business Insider
- Brazil's reputation hangs on a set of numbers... | Business Insider
- The ECB is NOT planning to cut Greek banks off... | Business Insider