The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Delays New Travel Ban To Next Week, No Reason Given Why | ZeroHedge
- "Fuming, Defiant" Mexican Politicians Meet With US Officials Over "Hostile" Immigration Policies | ZeroHedge
- Banned HuffPo Contributor: Trump "Must Go Through Hell Every Day If This Is How The Press Is Behaving" | ZeroHedge
- SAUT: Fade the Fed, Markets Now Dependent on Fiscal Policy | Financial Sense
- Justice And "Social Justice" Are Two Very Different Things | ZeroHedge
- Trump Slams "Fake News" At CPAC Speech, Blasts Use Of Anonymous Sources | ZeroHedge
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how Instagram's albums might improve engagement (... | Business Insider
- NYPD lowers cost estimate for Trump's NYC protection to $24... | Business Insider
- Top Senate Republican distances himself from Trump's media war | Business Insider
- Retired Navy admiral: Russia and China are going against the '... | Business Insider
- Here's the first look at the House Republican plan to repeal and... | Business Insider
- A Hollywood veteran behind the new Wolverine movie says... | Business Insider
- A massive Cloudflare bug means Uber, Fitbit... | Business Insider