The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Manufacturing Normality - Exposing The "Self-Appointed Guardians Of Reality" | ZeroHedge
- Gold In London And Hong Kong Is Used To Settle COMEX Futures | ZeroHedge
- Washington Post Appends "Russian Propaganda Fake News" Story, Admits It May Be Fake | ZeroHedge
- The Aftermath of the US Election And Its Implications Moving Forward | Financial Sense
- Trump Blasts Steelworkers Union Boss: "Spend More Time Working-Less Time Talking. Reduce Dues" | ZeroHedge
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
- The Tide Is Turning Against The Oligarchs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS RALLY: Here's what you need to know (LVS,... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- The US is $19.9... | Business Insider
- The 'Trump Bump' has lifted stock prices, and now the... | Business Insider
- This Samsung laptop is already a good value, and today it’s $250 off | Business Insider
- A secret to sustainable development might be right before our eyes... | Business Insider
- The union worker Trump insulted by name says he's getting threatening phone calls | Business Insider