The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japan’s Yen Has Only Begun to Fall | Financial Sense
- This Is How Much It Cost To Keep The Shanghai Composite Green For A Day | ZeroHedge
- Service PMI Drops To Lowest Level Since January: Job Creation Slows, Input Cost Inflation Surges | ZeroHedge
- IOUs It Is: Why Greece May Have A Problem Printing "Rogue" Euro Banknotes | ZeroHedge
- Piketty: "Germany Has Never Repaid Its Debts; It Has No Standing To Lecture Other Nations" | ZeroHedge
- Independence Day, Twice Removed | ZeroHedge
- The REAL Reason Greece Matters For Investors | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One piece of evidence has 'Game of Thrones' fans hopeful Jon Snow... | Business Insider
- We're spending a lot more time in our favorite apps, but... | Business Insider
- ISIS video purports to show mass execution of Syrian soldiers in historic... | Business Insider
- Eurozone's poorer nations take hard line on Greece | Business Insider
- The 12 best Easter eggs in 'Batman: Arkham Knight' | Business Insider
- There are two things holding me back from recommending Samsung's Galaxy S6 over the... | Business Insider
- Starbucks is raising prices on most drinks | Business Insider