The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Last Time Americans Felt This Good About Stocks, The Dot Com Bubble Burst 2 Months Later | ZeroHedge
- Did The Government Spy On Trump? Ron Paul's Answer: "Of Course... It Spies On All Of Us!" | ZeroHedge
- RBOB Tumbles After Lower Than Expected Gasoline Draw | ZeroHedge
- Is Twitter Now Censoring Drudge Report? | ZeroHedge
- Coming To An Inner-City Uprising Near You: The "Ultimate Riot Control Truck" Of The Future | ZeroHedge
- Europe Unveils New Gun Laws: "Like Putting A Band-Aid On A Bullet Wound" | ZeroHedge
- Netherlands: Moderate Parties Hold Onto Power | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iraqi forces launch renewed attacks on ISIS after reports of... | Business Insider
- Trump signals support for another run at repealing Obamacare | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about the next 'Pirates of the Caribbean... | Business Insider
- These 13 online classes will help you jump-start your career this year — and they’re... | Business Insider
- The best part of the new 'Legend of Zelda' is that it treats me like an adult and respects my... | Business Insider
- The next cyberattack could render your anti-virus and encryption software... | Business Insider
- The death of 'Trumpcare' is great for hospital stocks | Business Insider