The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bail-Ins And Deposit Confiscation Confirmed At ‘Future of Banking in Europe’ Conference | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Displeased As Obama's Anti-Inequality Rant Brings Up End Of QE Concerns | ZeroHedge
- Analysts Line Up to Declare “Decline & Fall” of Gold After 2.6% Tumble | Financial Sense
- Pornvestments | ZeroHedge
- These Were The Most Sold Items On Walmart's Record Breaking Cyber-Monday | ZeroHedge
- China Troubles and the Incapable Nitwits of 2014 | Financial Sense
- Two for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Competitive Jobs That Everyone Wants But Hardly Anyone Gets | Business Insider
- A Cornell Student Humor Website Just Posted And Quickly Retracted An Incredibly... | Business Insider
- Never Mind the Bears: Vegas Is Paying Out | TheStreet.com
- HERE COMES ISM NON-MANUFACTURING... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Here's What The New Tumblr Ads Will Look Like On Your Smartphone [THE... | Business Insider
- Scientists Found A 'Wonder Gene' That Boosts Rice... | Business Insider