The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pity the Sub-Genius | ZeroHedge
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Japan Falls Into Surprise Recession | Financial Sense
- Markets Rally on Surprise Easing by China | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Contrary To IRS Lies, Some 30,000 Lois Lerner "Forever Lost" Emails Have Been Recovered | ZeroHedge
- 10 Examples Of The Social Decay That Is Eating Away At America Like Cancer | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- This Offshore Drilling Stock May Thrive Despite Falling Oil Prices | TheStreet.com
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Northwest Bio, Celldex, Puma, MannKind | TheStreet.com
- Here's The New 'Average' Barbie Doll — She Has... | Business Insider
- Venice declares war on noisy suitcases | Business Insider
- The FBI Just Arrested Two Guys Accused Of Buying Explosives To Use In Ferguson | Business Insider
- Meet The Startup Building Drones That Could Save Lives | Business Insider