The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: Raw Footage Shows The Moment A Missile Hits Aleppo Hospital | ZeroHedge
- Just Two Headlines: For Oil 2016 Is Setting Up To Be A Rerun Of Last Year | ZeroHedge
- US-Created System In Iraq Is Collapsing: Protesters Storm Parliament, State of Emergency Declared - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- "Only The Dumb Save" - ECB Pens Incoherent Response To Germany's Criticisms | ZeroHedge
- British "Spies" Among Thousands Of names Exposed Following Massive Leak At Largest Mid-East Bank | ZeroHedge
- Two Charts Showing How Dazed And Confused Hedge Fund Traders Currently Are | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chuck Todd tried 9 times to get Ted Cruz to answer the big question about... | Business Insider
- FORMER GREEK FINANCE MINISTER: The single largest threat to the global economy | Business Insider
- 'Totally unrealistic': The international... | Business Insider
- This one chart explains why cybersecurity is so important | Business Insider
- Two college students fell in love over Snapchat and the entire campus watched | Business Insider
- This 21-year-old with no hands is a competitive shooter | Business Insider
- Facebook's lead HR consultant says every great manager follows... | Business Insider