The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Trade Deficit Shrinks On Biggest Spike In Food & Beverage Exports In History | ZeroHedge
- Uber & Out? nuTonomy Launches First Driverless Taxi Service In Asia | ZeroHedge
- Crude Lifts After Rising Oil Rig Count Trend Ends | ZeroHedge
- What Went Wrong Yesterday | ZeroHedge
- Nuke Miniaturization Threat Emerges Conveniently As Pentagon Seeks $1 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Policy Error? Treasury Curve Crashes To Dec 2007 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Aug 26, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Walmart could bounce back big in e-commerce | Business Insider
- How to find out if Bluetooth headphones are right for you | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- Hybrid robo-advisors will manage 10% of all... | Business Insider
- Seth Rogen’s raunchy 'Sausage Party' can be seen by kids in Sweden | Business Insider
- A VC explains why event-driven SaaS is the workflow of... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton: 'A fringe element has effectively taken over the... | Business Insider