Mitt Romney as you Never Seen Him Before
Netflix (NFLX) is the one stock we wish we all bought this year. In 2013 the stock has rocketed an incredible 306%.
The amount of views that will tune in to watch Romney's upcoming documentary could take the stock price to new highs. It doesn't have much more to go to hit a new 12 month high (about another $10).
What's compelling about the trailer is it puts Mit Romney on a level that we never witnessed last year.
He really is human.
We made fun of the guy constantly (as you can tell by the Terminator picture) during the campaign because he wasn't much more than a robot. America got that wrong. If anything this movie could propel his political career and put him back in the lime light. It was done by a fellow Mormon that cares deeply about Mitt. Governor Romney appears as a goofy, smart, and caring father. Too bad we never got to see this side of him.
Here is the trailer for MITT:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And the Winner Is… | iBankCoin.com
- David Stockman On 'The QE Follies': Bernanke's Swell Gift To The Big Four Banks | ZeroHedge
- India’s Nuclear Energy Future at Risk in Elections | Financial Sense
- Hyper-Sensitive Illinois Mayor Orders Police Raid Over Parody Twitter Account | ZeroHedge
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
- How Will Gold Respond to Global Deflation? | Financial Sense
- We Again See Real Estate As Best Investment | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- How To Use Tinder, A Socially Acceptable Way To Call Someone Ugly Or... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer on Chipotle, IBM, Google and Goldman Sachs Earnings | TheStreet.com
- Why The Price Of My Banh Mi Went Up | Business Insider
- Here Are The Weirdest Things You Can Buy On Alibaba... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 04/11:... | StreetInsider.com
- This Map Shows That Nearly Half Of America Is Uninhabited | Business Insider