Mitt Romney as you Never Seen Him Before
Netflix (NFLX) is the one stock we wish we all bought this year. In 2013 the stock has rocketed an incredible 306%.
The amount of views that will tune in to watch Romney's upcoming documentary could take the stock price to new highs. It doesn't have much more to go to hit a new 12 month high (about another $10).
What's compelling about the trailer is it puts Mit Romney on a level that we never witnessed last year.
He really is human.
We made fun of the guy constantly (as you can tell by the Terminator picture) during the campaign because he wasn't much more than a robot. America got that wrong. If anything this movie could propel his political career and put him back in the lime light. It was done by a fellow Mormon that cares deeply about Mitt. Governor Romney appears as a goofy, smart, and caring father. Too bad we never got to see this side of him.
Here is the trailer for MITT:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America's Most Overvalued Companies Are... | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks For Your “Buy the Dip Grab Bag” | iBankCoin.com
- How Long Does This Go On Before There's A Currency Crisis? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Surges To 6-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
- Almost 40% of Households Can’t Afford San Diego | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WeChat Launches Its Mobile Payments And E-Commerce Program [Week Ahead In Tech] | Business Insider
- Move Slow With Fuel Cell Markers or Risk Shock | TheStreet.com
- Today's Market Is Bringing Back Even More Bad Memories (FCEL, BLDP, PLUG) | Business Insider
- The 23-Year-Old Who's On Fire On The PGA Tour Wants To Be The Next Tiger Woods | Business Insider
- How To Automatically Sort Thousands Of iPhone Photos Into Albums | Business Insider
- There Was One Big Problem With Sunday's 'Cosmos' Episode | Business Insider
- Cornell President David Skorton Leaving University To Head Smithsonian... | Business Insider