Mitt Romney as you Never Seen Him Before
Netflix (NFLX) is the one stock we wish we all bought this year. In 2013 the stock has rocketed an incredible 306%.
The amount of views that will tune in to watch Romney's upcoming documentary could take the stock price to new highs. It doesn't have much more to go to hit a new 12 month high (about another $10).
What's compelling about the trailer is it puts Mit Romney on a level that we never witnessed last year.
He really is human.
We made fun of the guy constantly (as you can tell by the Terminator picture) during the campaign because he wasn't much more than a robot. America got that wrong. If anything this movie could propel his political career and put him back in the lime light. It was done by a fellow Mormon that cares deeply about Mitt. Governor Romney appears as a goofy, smart, and caring father. Too bad we never got to see this side of him.
Here is the trailer for MITT:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Beginning to Shift Inflation Expectations | Financial Sense
- 302 Reasons To Jump Ship | ZeroHedge
- The Truce Is Over: Ukraine President Urges Restart Of Military Action | ZeroHedge
- Eight Energy Myths Explained | ZeroHedge
- Avoiding the Crude Summer Trap | iBankCoin.com
- The Chinese Housing Ponzi Exposed: "As We Sell Our First Apartments, We’ll Have Cash Flow To Build The Next Stage" | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Massive Depression, And The Tiny Recovery, In This Existing Home Sales Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Could End Up Paying For The Samsung/Apple Lawsuit (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Apple's iPad Sales Tank In The First Quarter As iPhone Sales... | Business Insider
- The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World | Business Insider
- Russia Is Giving Military Training To 11-Year-Olds At This State-Run School [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- Here's the Details on Amazon's Massive Deal With HBO | TheStreet.com
- Apple Delivered The Ultimate 'Rashomon' Earnings Report Last Night (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Yankees Pitcher Ejected For Having An Illegal Substance On His Neck | Business Insider