Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Do You Justify Consuming ExxonMobil’s Oil? | Financial Sense
- The Real 'Reset' Button | ZeroHedge
- Bankers are Behind the Wars | ZeroHedge
- Shareholder Value: Getting Rich Slowly | Financial Sense
- How Will Gold Respond to Global Deflation? | Financial Sense
- Don’t Bet on Treasury Rally to Continue | Financial Sense
- 5 Reasons for a Q2 Decline in U.S. Interest Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 39% Of Americans Believe Teleportation Will Happen In The Next 50 Years | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Surprising Facts That Sound False But Are Actually True | Business Insider
- 9 Reasons Why Sanjay Gupta Changed His Mind About Marijuana | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- IT'S RECORD STORE DAY: Here Are 18 Record Stores Every Music Lover Needs To... | Business Insider
- There Are Only 3 Ways To Stop The Inevitable Robot Uprising | Business Insider