Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Massive Volume "Panic Selling" Cuts Warren Buffett's Chinese Car Maker BYD In Half Overnight | ZeroHedge
- "A Couple Means Two" - Why This Is Important | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's Q&A On Today's FOMC Statement | ZeroHedge
- New York Governor Cuomo Does Saudi Bidding, Bans Fracking In NY State | ZeroHedge
- Is Russia Being Driven Into the Arms of China? | ZeroHedge
- Further Proof That Abenomics Is A Total Disaster: Japan Car Lobby Admits "Sense Of Panic" | ZeroHedge
- InfoPorn: The Many Phases of Silver | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- India Just Tested A Submarine Capable Of Firing Nuclear Warheads From Sea | Business Insider
- The Cure For Syphilis Was Developed As... | Business Insider
- This Spectacular Megayacht Has An Infinity Pool And Its Own Art Gallery | Business Insider
- Here's Why Messaging Apps Are Such A Big Deal | Business Insider
- This Is Next Year's 'Political Wild Card' | Business Insider
- High-Momentum Tech Stocks Lead Gains in Fed-Inspired Rally | TheStreet.com
- Google Is Making Plans To Put The Next... | Business Insider