Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- End of U.S. Dollar Hegemony - Not | Financial Sense
- Anyone for a Deep Fried Apple Burrito? | iBankCoin.com
- Technical Glitch Downs Bank Of England's $110 Trillion Payments System | ZeroHedge
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- Europe Demands Banks Hand Over Their Lunch Money Following Swiss Franc Libor Rigging | ZeroHedge
- CIA Warned Obama that Funding Rebels Doesn’t Work … But Obama Decided to Fund Syrian Rebels ANYWAY For Cynical Political Gain | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The CEO Who Sold WhatsApp To Facebook For $22 Billion Apologizes For... | Business Insider
- Zagat Reveals The Best Restaurants In New York City For 2015 | Business Insider
- Antibiotics may help animals spread salmonella | Business Insider
- Why Facebook Is Still The Dominant Social Network, In One Chart (FB) | Business Insider
- How To Watch This Week's Exceptionally Stunning Orionid Meteor Shower | Business Insider
- Here's Why Kobe Bryant Cold Calls Other Celebrities | Business Insider
- Major Players In The Video Game Industry Are Telling GamerGate Supporters To Cut It Out... | Business Insider