Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sweet Sixteen | iBankCoin.com
- Playing One Hand at a Time | iBankCoin.com
- Ukrainian Stereotyping Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Bond Strategy: Stick With High-Yield | Financial Sense
- The Five Elements to Understanding the Truth About Everything | ZeroHedge
- Russian Troops Open Fire In Crimea, Reuters Reports As Kerry Delays Russia Visit | ZeroHedge
- Globalists Gas Game Theory | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- SOCIAL BIG DATA: Each Social Network Is Using A Very... | Business Insider
- The Biggest Changes That Just Came To Your iPhone | Business Insider
- A Fascinating Observation About Bubbles And The Fools Who Trade Them | Business Insider
- CHART: 3 MLB Teams Have Spent More Than $1 Billion On Players Since Last Making The Playoffs | Business Insider
- Software Developers Are Terrified Of What Happens When They Hit 30 | Business Insider
- Netflix Revenues Are Closing In... | Business Insider