Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- Bad Debt At China's - And The World's - Largest Bank Surges By Most Ever | ZeroHedge
- Mysterious Chinese Buyer Of Record Crude Oil Cargoes Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Why China’s Slowdown Is Taking a Heavy Toll on Canada | Financial Sense
- As Fed Pauses Printing, Total World Debt Tops $100 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Buy the Dip or Sell the Rally | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Take A Tour Of Norway's Unbelievably Luxurious Prison | Business Insider
- REPORT: Lyft Is Considering Expanding To London | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- FIFA sorry for Crimea video blunder | Business Insider
- Why 2014 Is The Best Year Ever To Be A Teenage Girl | Business Insider
- Rand Paul Explains Why The GOP Brand 'Sucks'... | Business Insider
- Steve Ballmer Just Tore Into Amazon, Sang Some Bing Crosby And Fergie Songs, And Shouted A... | Business Insider