Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Implications of Sino-US Trade Tensions | Financial Sense
- Why Canada's Oil Industry May Never Be The Same | ZeroHedge
- The Full Story Behind Bloomberg's Attempt To "Unmask" Zero Hedge | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: With Stocks Near All-Time Highs, Financial Stress Turns Negative | Financial Sense
- The Placebo Effect | Financial Sense
- "A 2015-like Market Crash In Chinese Commodities Is Inevitable" | ZeroHedge
- Mega M&A Is Back: Abbott Buys St. Jude Medical For $25 Billion, 37% Premium | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fully understand the IoT with this report | Business Insider
- The financial editor of NBC's Today Show shares the biggest... | Business Insider
- One of the top high school kickers in the country made a 76-yard... | Business Insider
- This company wants to sequence your DNA and tell you your risk for 8... | Business Insider
- This health-conscious fast-food chain is challenging McDonald's to be healthier... | Business Insider
- The Roots recap 'Game of Thrones' with a rap in less than a minute | Business Insider
- The 10 best US cities for recent college grads | Business Insider