Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China’s Stock Markets and Revisiting 2011 Predictions | Financial Sense
- Is This The Top? Private Equity "Exits" Surge To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- "You've Got Jail" | ZeroHedge
- "There's A Bubble In Pessimism Worldwide, Come On, You Read Zero Hedge!" | ZeroHedge
- Elio Motors Hits $25 Million Crowdfunding Goal | ZeroHedge
- Rude Awakening for Those Who Ignored the Energy Markets' Warning Signs | Financial Sense
- Gold Update: Sentiment, Seasonality, and Price Patterns Look Favorable | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It looks like critically acclaimed drama 'The Knick' is expanding... | Business Insider
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics | Business Insider
- Russia is doing everything it can to... | Business Insider
- We asked a dog behavior scientist which breed is the smartest | Business Insider
- RBS is bailing out of China | Business Insider
- This special Callaway version of the Corvette Z06 will... | Business Insider
- England reach 221-7 at lunch in third Ashes Test | Business Insider