Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Permian Pitfall: A Race To The Bottom For Tight Oil | ZeroHedge
- "Selling Puts" - Latest Pension Strategy Is Truly 2006 All Over Again | ZeroHedge
- Facing Reality | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Responds To Health Allegations; Opens A Jar Of Pickles: "I Feel Like This Is An Alternate Universe" | ZeroHedge
- The Chimera Of 'Stable' Money | ZeroHedge
- The First Victims Of The Libor Surge Have Emerged... In Japan | ZeroHedge
- France: The Religious War Few Wish To Face | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 30 iconic American hotel bars everyone should have a drink at | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The confusing lives of Chinese-American 'satellite babies' | Business Insider
- There's an $80 billion 'elephant in the room' that could be worse than a... | Business Insider
- It's a terrible time to buy a new PlayStation 4 | Business Insider
- How a stroke patient helped settle a decades-long debate on how the... | Business Insider
- Jawbone just lost its big case against Fitbit (FIT) | Business Insider