Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "What A God-Damned Mess We've Left To Posterity" | ZeroHedge
- Brazilian Risk Assets Slammed After New President Suffers First Corruption Scandal Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Why One Bank Is Urging Its Clients To Dump. Oil. Now | ZeroHedge
- Here's The Full List Of Organizations That Paid Hillary Clinton From 2013-2015 | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank CEO "Very Disappointed" By Moody's Downgrade | ZeroHedge
- Dramatic Time-Lapse Animation Showing America's Absurd Million Dollar Home Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- The "Doom Loop Is Coming Back" - Deutsche Bank Sees "No Further Upside For European Stocks" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- The 7 grilling accessories you need this summer | Business Insider
- This startup is connecting superfans who... | Business Insider
- Things have gotten so bad in the oil industry that workers have stopped paying their... | Business Insider
- The best way to make pasta is inside a gigantic hunk of cheese | Business Insider
- Former Afghan foreign minister: Death of Taliban leader could make... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek