Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Natural Gas War Burning Under Syria | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs' 10 Most Important Questions On The Election | ZeroHedge
- Most Dangerous Person On The Planet Today: Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- A Confused Janet Yellen Tries To Figure Out If Stocks Are In A Bubble, Fails | ZeroHedge
- Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today | Financial Sense
- Bond Risk Crashes To 2-Year Lows As VIX Shorts Fold | ZeroHedge
- Recession Watch: US Freight Drops To Worst Level Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 20 most dominant college football programs in the modern era | Business Insider
- Boris Johnson: Britain has lot to do before... | Business Insider
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Chatbots But Were... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- Here are the 9 most influential people on Wall Street | Business Insider
- Everything we know about Snapchat's new camera glasses, Spectacles | Business Insider
- The extraordinary life of former fugitive and eccentric cybersecurity legend John... | Business Insider