Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Dylan Stole The Nobel Prize And You Can Too | Altucher Confidential
- China's Capital Outflows Are Soaring Again: Goldman Finds Sept. FX Flows Surged To $78 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Did Clinton Press Secretary Get Caught On Tape 'Rigging' Media Questions? | ZeroHedge
- "Dear Janet"? - China Devalues Most Since August, Yuan Tumbles To Lowest Since Sept 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Germans Are Leaving Germany 'In Droves' | ZeroHedge
- Nigeria Slashes Oil Prices, Admits There Is A "Huge" Cargo Glut | ZeroHedge
- Oil’s Biggest Threat: Demand to Peak Within 15 Years | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Richard Branson: Donald Trump told me he wanted 'to spend the rest of his... | Business Insider
- AT&T and Time Warner are reportedly talking about a merger | Business Insider
- UN: ISIS is using 550 families in Mosul as human shields | Business Insider
- These factors predict how likely you are to support Donald Trump | Business Insider
- A common job-interview question about stealing is a trap —... | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- Verizon has major ad tech and video ambitions (VZ) | Business Insider