Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- JPM's Quant Wizard Returns To The Dark Side, Warns Of Coming "Market Turmoil" | ZeroHedge
- Life Expectancy In U.S. Drops For The First Time In Decades - "This Is A Big Deal" | ZeroHedge
- Leon Tuey: Secular Bull Market Has Years Left to Run | Financial Sense
- Immigration Hard-Liners Question Trump's Homeland Security Pick | ZeroHedge
- Trump About To Preside Over New Global Financial Crisis: "Not His Fault, Merely His Misfortune" | ZeroHedge
- What's Behind The Relentless Market Surge? RBC Explains | ZeroHedge
- Oops! UK £6 Billion Worse Off After Multi Billion Pound Gold "Accounting Error" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Matt Lauer presses Trump about 'SNL': Wouldn't it 'be better for you to simply... | Business Insider
- A tiny version of Hell on Earth exists in Cleveland, Ohio | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- The union worker Trump insulted by name says he's getting threatening phone calls | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Nearly 30 million Americans could lose their health... | Business Insider
- Trump doesn't understand how much it costs to build a car — or a new Air Force... | Business Insider