Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chuck Norris Warns Washington On Jade Helm: "Don't Mess With Texas" | ZeroHedge
- Do You Smell Smoke? | ZeroHedge
- Artists's Impression Of This Week's US Foreign Policy Meeting | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 26, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- QE4 Arrives: Mystery Drone Rains Money On People In Michigan, Cash-Grabbing Frenzy Ensues | ZeroHedge
- CoMe ON IN! | ZeroHedge
- The NSA's Technotyranny: One Nation Under Surveillance | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Snapchat now has nearly 100 million daily users | Business Insider
- Take a tour of the $367 million jet that will soon be called Air Force One | Business Insider
- How a Geneva-based commodity trader became the largest exporter... | Business Insider
- Trolls cast pall over US spelling bee | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about the electric car everyone thinks Apple... | Business Insider
- Here's everything you need to know ahead of the Queen's Speech | Business Insider
- The 10 best BBQ joints in America | Business Insider