Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iran Holds Nothing Back: "It's A Weird Suicide Mission That Will Have A Very Dark End" | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show Bill Dudley This Chart | ZeroHedge
- Markets Around The World Are Crashing; Gold Soars | ZeroHedge
- Move Over Greece, It's Italy's Turn - George Friedman Sounds the Alarm on European Banking Crisis | Financial Sense
- Crushing The "Oil's Just A Supply Issue" Meme In 1 Painful Chart | ZeroHedge
- It Was Never About Oil, Part 2: It Was Always Leverage & Volatility | ZeroHedge
- Good News: Hookers Aren't Planning To Hike Rates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A little boy with cystic fibrosis had his... | Business Insider
- 3 reasons OPEC isn’t telling the oil market what it wants to... | Business Insider
- Here's what to do if your boss asks you out on a date | Business Insider
- The CEO of $2.8 billion Slack says it has one big... | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS... | Business Insider
- Your next apartment could come with a 'smart lock' installed | Business Insider
- The Chinese-food chain that is routinely mocked is building an empire to... | Business Insider