Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Heresy! China Won't Stick To IMF, World Bank Lending "Religion" With AIIB | ZeroHedge
- The Summer From Hell | iBankCoin.com
- The Whipsaw Continues | iBankCoin.com
- Demoralizing Grind | iBankCoin.com
- Sep 2 - Dow Sinks Over 400 Points as Weak China Data Batter U.S. Stocks | ZeroHedge
- WHERE THE FUCK IS YELLEN? | iBankCoin.com
- “Fear Trade” Alert—Again | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Baby girl delivered in back of Uber car by Lincoln Tunnel... | Business Insider
- Prosecutor: 2nd video emerges of deadly shooting by... | Business Insider
- We could only find 2 passionate Tumblr users who actually like its new update | Business Insider
- California to end unlimited isolation for most gang... | Business Insider
- Can Clinton candidacy unravel over her emails? | Business Insider
- CEOs big news can cause ripple effects for company | Business Insider
- A primer on where pope stands on gays, divorce, climate | Business Insider