Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Doctors Accuse White House Of Lying To Justify "Collateral Damage" In Kabul Hospital Bombing | ZeroHedge
- The Rate Hike Ship Has Sailed: Goldman Sees "Higher Probability Of Liftoff Not In 2016 But In 2017" | ZeroHedge
- There Will Be Blood - Part II | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen and the Euro: Preliminary Thoughts | Financial Sense
- How Did Picasso Create 50,000 Works of Art? | Altucher Confidential
- Peter Schiff: The Fed Has Created A "Bad Is Good" Economy | ZeroHedge
- Here's What Real Americans Think Of "Our Hero" Bernanke | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The hardest college to get into in every state | Business Insider
- Amid unrest in West Bank, Israel demolishes militants... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Nobel medicine laureates helped millions | Business Insider
- 'Yelp for humans' app Peeple vanishes following backlash | Business Insider
- Bermuda next up to feel the effects of Hurricane Joaquin | Business Insider
- South Carolina flood: Door-to-door searches, swamped roads... | Business Insider
- DuPont CEO Kullman steps down, company lowers guidance | Business Insider