Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hans-Werner Sinn Fears Europe's "Very Messy" Easy-Money Endgame | ZeroHedge
- "We're Just One Archduke Away..." | ZeroHedge
- Euro Basis Swaps Keep Diving | ZeroHedge
- Obama Administration Bullies Allies Over Iran Nuke Deal Dissent | ZeroHedge
- Dumb Money: 30% Of New Equity Investors In China Have Elementary Education Or Less, Bloomberg Says | ZeroHedge
- How Do The Greeks Really Feel? | ZeroHedge
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Qaeda, allies seize Syria's Idlib city in blow to regime... | Business Insider
- Become a modern day rockstar with the Jamstik Wireless Smart Guitar [$... | Business Insider
- YELLEN: There's a good chance we're going to raise rates this year | Business Insider
- The world's authoritarians are... | Business Insider
- US oil rig count plummets again (BHI, USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Michael Sam says 'famous' NFL players have come out to him as gay | Business Insider
- The whole US housing recovery in one chart (XHB) | Business Insider