Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gorbachev: Murder of Opposition Leader Was a False Flag | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Miss For 5th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- What the Latest Payroll Data Really Means for the Labor Market | Financial Sense
- "Monetary Policy Is Bankrupt" Dr. Lacy Hunt Warns "Bonds, Not Stocks, Are A Good Economic Indicator" | ZeroHedge
- Did the Dollar Get its Groove Back? | ZeroHedge
- MeeT JoHNNY JiHaD... | ZeroHedge
- Financial Bloggers Are Bullish. Does It Matter? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 23 daily habits that will make you smarter | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Commercial drones have leapt far ahead of regulators and are already entrenched... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- New York City makes it easy for corrupt people to hide their money in... | Business Insider
- China's wild panda population up nearly 17 percent | Business Insider
- Natural disasters used to be so much worse | Business Insider