Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 'Unpatriotic' Ford Agrees Union Deal To Offshore American Jobs And Hire Low-Paid Workers | ZeroHedge
- December 16th: A Date Which Will Live On In Monetary Infamy | ZeroHedge
- NAR Admits Oil Slump Finally Hits Housing Sales | ZeroHedge
- Greek Prime Minister Joins Diplomatic Scandal Between Russia And Turkey With 4 Tweets | ZeroHedge
- Two Reasons The 'War On Terror' Will Always Fail | ZeroHedge
- Turkey's Trump Card: Erdogan Can Cut Russia's Syrian Supply Line By Closing Bosphorus | ZeroHedge
- Using New "Pre-Crime" Laws France Arrests 24 Climate Activists | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LSU AD: Miles will return as coach | Business Insider
- Arizona just threw mass shade at The New York Times | Business Insider
- NYC's novel salt warning rule set to take effect at... | Business Insider
- Dying network for reuniting Korea's divided families | Business Insider
- Many black pastors say meeting with Trump not an... | Business Insider
- AFP's Tzortzinis named wire photographer of year | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek