Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EFSF Confirms Greek Bailout Expires Today | ZeroHedge
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- Is This Why 'Europe' Is Now Trying To Crush Greece? | ZeroHedge
- The Ass of Europe Strikes Again | iBankCoin.com
- NSA Leak: "Washington Is Negotiating With Every Nation That Borders China... So As To 'Confront' Beijing" | ZeroHedge
- The Fuse on the Global Debt Bomb Has Been Lit | ZeroHedge
- 'Boots On The Ground' In Greece: "Stop The German Bloodletting" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A nearby black hole just erupted for the first time in 26 years and scientists are... | Business Insider
- Mobile and social are fueling massive digital-video advertising growth as... | Business Insider
- Why a flummoxed Hillary Clinton missed a Cabinet meeting she found out about... | Business Insider
- A little-known condition keeps one million Americans in the hospital... | Business Insider
- Mo Farah adamant he is '100 percent clean' | Business Insider
- US Episcopal Church approves same-sex marriages | Business Insider
- This letter shows Greece is willing to accept nearly all creditors'... | Business Insider