Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An Austrian Province Just Requested A State Bailout | ZeroHedge
- The "War On Cash" Migrates To Switzerland | ZeroHedge
- Volume Data Have Eased One Concern | Financial Sense
- Gold, The SDR, & BRICS | ZeroHedge
- When To Put On Bill Gross' Big Bund Short: Citi Explains | ZeroHedge
- Why Am I Still In the Stock Market? | Financial Sense
- Inside The Fed's "Doomsday" Bunker | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ELON MUSK: I think we’ve got a decent shot of sending a person to Mars in 11 or 12... | Business Insider
- Tesla's website has been hacked (TSLA) | Business Insider
- The most troubling thing about Russian hackers reading... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- How my traumatic brain injury changed my life forever — in some ways for the... | Business Insider
- More than 700 reported dead after massive... | Business Insider
- Chill in the air as Arctic nations meet | Business Insider