Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- He BLew THeM ALRiGHT... | ZeroHedge
- Why Millennials Still Live at Home (It Isn’t Jobs, Student Debt, or Housing) | Financial Sense
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
- Cutting Oil Production Will Not Solve OPEC’s Problems | Financial Sense
- Prosperity Amidst the Ruins | ZeroHedge
- Technician: Gold May Take Several Quarters, If Not Years, To Recover | Financial Sense
- The Absurdity Of European Sovereign QE In 1 'Tres Stupide' Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- The 10 Biggest Poker Players In Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- Sainsbury's Is Doing Black Friday... | Business Insider
- EU Parliament votes to break up Google | Business Insider
- Vodafone Accidentally Handed... | Business Insider
- 20 Must-See Wall Street Movies That Will Make You Wish The Market Was Open Today | Business Insider