Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- McCain Tells European Elite Trump "Administration Is In Disarray" | ZeroHedge
- Concerns Grow About A Nuclear "Incident" In Europe After Spike In Radioactive Iodine Levels | ZeroHedge
- Characteristics of a Good Listener | Altucher Confidential
- Kraft Heinz Withdraws $143 Billion Offer For Unilever, After Warren Buffett Got Cold Feet | ZeroHedge
- Dow, VIX, Gold All Up As Yet Another Ratio Screams "Record High" | ZeroHedge
- 11 Deeply Alarming Facts About America's Crumbling Infrastructure | ZeroHedge
- The Great Wailing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This fascinating map is the Ottoman Empire’s take on the United States In 1803 | Business Insider
- There’s a hidden menu in Android that lets you unlock experimental features —... | Business Insider
- Here's exactly how to get out of an event without seeming like a flake | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- How the ‘French Bill Gates’ Alexandre Mars... | Business Insider
- Tesla has sent investors on an epic roller coaster ride for years — look back at the craziest... | Business Insider
- Italy's Renzi resigns as party chief | Business Insider