Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: September 19 | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Three Fed Cycles and Stocks and Bonds | Financial Sense
- Larry Ellison Steps Down As CEO Of Oracle | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Says "No" - The Results So Far: NO 54.3% - 45.7% YES (26/32 In: NO 21 - 5 YES) | ZeroHedge
- One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When Scottish Voters Give It Their 110%, According To CNN | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Hints It May Act to Stop Oil Price Slide | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bid for South Atlantic whale sanctuary fails | Business Insider
- British business welcomes Scotland staying in UK | Business Insider
- Islamic State ordered 'demonstration killings... | Business Insider
- Wikipedia's Most Prolific Editor Explains Why The Site Is Stronger Than People... | Business Insider
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher Into Breakout Territory | TheStreet.com
- Alibaba sets IPO share price, to raise $25 bn: source | Business Insider
- Alibaba's Jack Ma Absolutely Loves 'Forrest Gump' | Business Insider