Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Secular Shift in Interest Rates? | Financial Sense
- White House Spokesman Slams Media Over "Crowd Size Comparisons" In Bizarre First Briefing | ZeroHedge
- The Last Time Oil Speculators Were This 'Long', Crude Collapsed | ZeroHedge
- Ex-WSJ Reporter Finds George Soros Has Ties To More Than 50 "Partners" Of The Women’s March | ZeroHedge
- Pepe Escobar: Here's How The Trump Presidency Will Play Out | ZeroHedge
- A Trade War Is in No One's Interest | Financial Sense
- One Big, Fat, Ugly Bubble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A psychologist reveals the easiest ways to get out of this week's... | Business Insider
- Madonna: 'Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Local lawyers are offering free legal services to... | Business Insider
- Chinese-backed Faraday Future was seen as a Tesla challenger,... | Business Insider
- $25 BILLION: Trump's plan to cut Wall Street... | Business Insider
- Why thousands of Iranians are fighting in Syria | Business Insider