Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Anti-Trump Propagandist David Brock Suffers Heart Attack | ZeroHedge
- Dijsselbloem Urged To Quit After Accusing 'Club Med' Countries Of "Wasting Money On Women & Beer" | ZeroHedge
- How Solid are Canada’s Big Banks? | ZeroHedge
- Trump "Lowers Expectations" Ahead Of Critical Healthcare Vote | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 220: Matt Mullenweg – Do You Have Your Own Internal “Code” | Altucher Confidential
- Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive | Financial Sense
- Venezuela Stops Publishing Money Supply Data For Obvious Reasons | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A professor built an AI teaching assistant for... | Business Insider
- Snap's stock gained ground despite the market's big selloff... | Business Insider
- The cost of living in San Francisco is so high, a tech company is paying workers $10... | Business Insider
- Forget the iPhone 7 — here are 13 reasons the next iPhone will blow... | Business Insider
- The Bluetooth headphone market is crowded with tons of duds, but these 6 pairs... | Business Insider
- Studios are flirting with offering movies early in home for $30 | Business Insider
- Meet the cocaine-addled, Hitler-obsessed drug... | Business Insider