Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HFT Firm CEO Seeks Taxpayer Dollars To Save His Hockey Team | ZeroHedge
- Do You Belong In The Stock Market? | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Headline That Broke Today's Downward Momentum | ZeroHedge
- Encouraging Washout | iBankCoin.com
- How it Feels | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Homebuilder Confidence Misses For 4th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Customers Prefer Taco Bell Breakfast Over McDonald's | Business Insider
- Here Are The Completely Different Ways... | Business Insider
- Carrier... | Business Insider
- 2014 Could Be The Year That Apple Changes Course On Mobile Payments... | Business Insider
- This Map Of The Most Competitive States In America Is A Joke | Business Insider
- Here's Data On The 50 Best Employers In America | Business Insider
- A New Startup Figured Out How To Keep Remote Workers From Going Borderline Crazy | Business Insider