Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Libya Warns Oil-Fire Is "Out Of Control" - What 1.5 Million Gallons Of Burning Gasoline Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Spanish Bond Yields Tumble Below 2.5% - Lowest In History | ZeroHedge
- "End Torture," Ron Paul Demands "Shut Down The CIA!" | ZeroHedge
- The World's Most Crowded Trade | ZeroHedge
- China Meat Scandal Spreads: McDonald's Japan Slashes Guidance | ZeroHedge
- Italian Police Grab $150 Million Assets From Nomura For Defrauding Government | ZeroHedge
- Futures Levitate As FOMC Begins Two-Day Meeting | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Playing China Through U.S. Stocks | TheStreet.com
- This Concept Bicycle Could Fit Inside A Backpack | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know As Asian Markets Open | Business Insider
- 3 Risks Every Leader Should Take | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- REVIEW: LG's New G3 May Be The Best Giant Screen Phone Yet, But There's Still One Problem | Business Insider
- Facebook Is About To Force You To Use A Separate App To Send Messages | Business Insider