Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is The 7500 Square Foot Soho Loft That Just Sold For $27 Million | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in March | Financial Sense
- Why Putin Is Smiling At The Bond Market's Blockade Of Russia | ZeroHedge
- Goodbye Biotech "Growth Bubble"; Hello Pharma "M&A Bubble" - Novartis Enters Fray With $25 Billion In Transactions | ZeroHedge
- Another Constructive Day | iBankCoin.com
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Tax-Cheating IRS Staff Got Bonuses | ZeroHedge
- Fallout from the Late-Winter Red | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- A Lawyer Has Made Incredible Statues Out Of Legos | Business Insider
- Biofuels Survive a Really Bad Day | TheStreet.com
- These 6 GIFs Show How Drastically Planet Earth Is Changing | Business Insider
- 12 Amazing Airbnb Rentals In Brazil | Business Insider
- The Supreme Court Case That Could Change The Future Of TV Begins Today | Business Insider
- 9 Wonderful French Expressions That Have No Good English Equivalent | Business Insider