Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Calls For Texas Independence Surge After Brexit Vote | ZeroHedge
- Historic Volume Surge Forces Deutsche, Morgan Stanley To Shut Down Dark Pools | ZeroHedge
- Move Over Oil – Lithium Is the Future of Transportation | Financial Sense
- Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU | Financial Sense
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- 750,000 Californians Past The Age Of 65 Are Still Working | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This multi-colored corn is real and there's a fantastic story behind it | Business Insider
- We asked a dietitian what you should — and shouldn't — do if you want to look and feel... | Business Insider
- 5 ways to prevent work from ruining your vacation | Business Insider
- Just 2% of US transactions were... | Business Insider
- This former JPMorgan trader built a free app that sends custom financial... | Business Insider
- Inside the dangerous process that goes into collecting one of the most expensive food... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek