Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We Can't Do This Forever," Fed Admits "Market Will Overwhelm Us" | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Annualized GDP Misses, Tumbles To 2.6% From 5.0%; Surging Personal Consumption Pulled Forward From 2015 | ZeroHedge
- The New Greek Finance Minister Has Some Questions For The World's Journalists | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- 30Y German Bund Yield Plunges Under 1% - Record Low | ZeroHedge
- The Fed - Lucky or Smart? | Financial Sense
- The Importance of Owning Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 12 ways to save your iPhone's battery (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, AMZN, GOOG,... | Business Insider
- A case for Apple's giant iPad might have just leaked (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Startups face an uphill battle disrupting established tech companies in the... | Business Insider
- How to get the best quality wine at any price point | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Tiger Woods Is 'The Worst I've Ever Seen A... | Business Insider