Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: July 23 | ZeroHedge
- It’s Coming | iBankCoin.com
- Cows Versus Bulls | ZeroHedge
- The New Scariest Chart In America | ZeroHedge
- Mike Bloomberg: "Israel Is Safe And It's A Great Place To Visit" As FAA Extends Flight Restrictions | ZeroHedge
- Another Candidate to Bounce Back from the Dark Side | iBankCoin.com
- In Potentially "Lethal Blow" For Obamacare, US Appeals Court Finds Insurance Subsidies Invalid In Most States | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The One Person Everybody In Baseball Wants To Be The Next Commissioner Doesn't... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL, MSFT,... | Business Insider
- How Malaysia Airlines Can Be Saved From Financial And Reputational Ruin | Business Insider
- The Rebel Leader Whose Troops Likely Shot Down MH17 Claims That He's Retaken... | Business Insider
- The Strange Story Of How Rhode Island Accidentally Legalized... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 07/... | StreetInsider.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com