Great tips for saving money when Renting Cars
First -- Member of Triple A (AAA) or Costco, many times the rental companies give discounts based on that. Second -- Ask for any free upgrades, they can do that for you when you are at the rental desk. Third -- Google search for coupons on rental cars snd use those when you rent.
Fourth -- Always opt to fill up the gas tank yourself.
Fifth - If you are driving then you should have car insurance. Use your own insurance. It will save you a ton.
Sixth - Don't rent their car seats if you have kids. It's worth it topack the car seats and pay the baggage fee to check the big bag packed with the car seats.
Seventh - Opt to downsize. You don't need the min-van. Go compact.
Hate to read? More tips via YouTube.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don’t Let Them High Pressure You | iBankCoin.com
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- French Unemployed Hits Record High, Hollande Demands EU Budget "Must Be Adapted" | ZeroHedge
- Van Hoisington And The Fed's Bubble: "Overtrading" And "Discredit" Always End In "Revulsion" | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong On The Danger Of Conspiracy Theories | ZeroHedge
- What's Avant-Garde Now? Social Innovation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How One Woman Built A Multimillion-Dollar Cupcake Business With Just $33... | Business Insider
- The Guardian's CEO Just Blasted The BBC Over Its ‘... | Business Insider
- LeBron James Is Hyper-Aware Of Body Language After Spending The Summer Researching... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Several Reported Injured After A Shooting At A High School In... | Business Insider
- How To Be A Beer Snob In One Simple Chart | Business Insider
- Struggling Emerge Energy Is Ready to Soar on Oil Price Recovery | TheStreet.com