Dividend Stock with a 6% Annual Yield (POT)
Once the rage Potash was so sexy and everyone was willing to pay up for it on the global food growth story. Those days have passed and Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan (USA) (NYSE:POT) finds it's shares under $18. POT shares haven't stopped falling in a few years and that makes the stock a 5.7% annual dividend yield.
Potash prices and demand is weak. The chart for POT tells the story. It's a sad one where it appears the growth days are over for Potash Corp. (POT). However this depressing tale won't last forever and Mastery wants to be there when the comeback begins.
The bottom for Potash Corp looks like it occurred last month and since that time it's managed to slowly climb back. If you decided to invest in POT you are guessing the potash/fertilizer market has reached it's low. Thanks to the declining share price of POT you bank a near 6% annual dividend yield while you wait. The big question is how low can China push potash prices and when will potash prices finally stop falling?
Last month Mosaic said they expect to sell potash for $200-230 a tonne over the first three months of 2016. Thus it's going lower people.
Potash has been a shorts dream, in the last year the stock has tanked 36%. The short interest makes up less than 3% of the float. The same traders who cashed in on the demise will bank coin as the stock ticks higher. Mastery likes this stock as an IRA play. Buy today and check back in a few weeks/months later as the world market improves for potash. A quick look at potash prices displays why POT stock has fallen:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the US Stock Market at a Major Inflection Point? | Financial Sense
- This Bubble Finally Burst - Which One's Next? | ZeroHedge
- Russia Ready To Send Ground Troops To Syria: FARS | ZeroHedge
- Peso Plunges As White House Plans NAFTA Withdrawal Executive Order | ZeroHedge
- Somehow The US Has Killed 70k ISIS Fighters - Twice As Many As It Says Exist | ZeroHedge
- Crashing Canadian Mortgage Lender Bailed-Out By 321,000 Retired Ontario Healthcare Workers | ZeroHedge
- Doug Casey On Why It's OK To Discriminate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are some of the top Netflix shows for teens, according to Netflix... | Business Insider
- The number of Amazon Prime members has reportedly doubled in the past... | Business Insider
- THE IoT 101 REPORT: Your essential guide to the... | Business Insider
- We're about to find out if Chipotle is overvalued (CMG) | Business Insider
- Waymo is now letting ordinary people... | Business Insider
- Apple may be working on a 'sequel' to R.... | Business Insider
- Trump has reportedly shelved one of the most controversial parts of his tax plan | Business Insider