Ganga Stocks to Buy
Now that it's legal in Colorado, the trade is on. Medical Marijuana (MJNA), Hemp Inc. (HEMP), Tranzbyte (ERBB), GrowLife (PHOT), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS). Those are the marijuana stocks you can invest in today.
Problem with all of them is they trade on the OTC board. However the gains in Tranzbyte (ERBB), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS) have been massive this past week. In the last 5 trading sessions ERBB has gained 92%, GRNH up 181%, and CBIS has rallied 108%. That is if you could have found a buyer which will be difficult next week. All three of those names trade for under 10 cents. Tranzbyte isn't even worth mentioning as it trades under a penny. These are penny stocks and extremely volatile and risky. Greengro Technologies (GRNH) is the only name that trades at 10 cents. Enough said, these are gambly investments and you are better off at the craps tables.
Personally I would rather bet on big tobacco via Altria (MO), Reynolds American (RAI) or Lorillard Inc. (LO) . MO is not going to roll over if these pot companies take off. Big money always win and that rings true for tabacco.
Bottom line: Don't waste your time on pot stocks, you'll get smoked. Big tabacco rules this world and pays dividends, i.e. RAI, LO, MO.
Stock prices for those in this article below:
|Company name||Price||Mkt Cap|
|HAHI||Help at Home, Inc.||0.0013||2,430.00|
|MO||Altria Group Inc||37.72||75.44B|
|GRNH||GreenGro Tech., Inc.||0.104||14.97M|
|CBIS||Cannabis Science Inc||0.0605||46.06M|
Now do you see why the pot stocks aren't worth trading?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In No State Can A Minimum Wage Worker Afford A One Bedroom Apartment | ZeroHedge
- Kansas City Fed In Recession Territory After Respondent "Laid Off 8% Of Workforce In 2 Months" | ZeroHedge
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
- Shake Shocker: Each SHAK "Restaurant" Is Now Worth $53 Million | ZeroHedge
- The Government's Message For Heavily Indebted Students: Don't Pay Us Back | ZeroHedge
- Are You Guilty Of Crimes Against Young Americans? | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Bull Market in Bonds Now Ending - Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Crude oil is surging (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider
- Brit Morin, the Martha Stewart of Silicon Valley, just raised $23 million for her DIY site | Business Insider
- Google aims to patent child toy that pays attention | Business Insider
- Djokovic on brink of Grand Slam history in Paris | Business Insider
- How former NFL star Tiki Barber hires at his startup | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Royal Mail's stock price just tanked despite a rise in sales... | Business Insider