Ganga Stocks to Buy
Now that it's legal in Colorado, the trade is on. Medical Marijuana (MJNA), Hemp Inc. (HEMP), Tranzbyte (ERBB), GrowLife (PHOT), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS). Those are the marijuana stocks you can invest in today.
Problem with all of them is they trade on the OTC board. However the gains in Tranzbyte (ERBB), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS) have been massive this past week. In the last 5 trading sessions ERBB has gained 92%, GRNH up 181%, and CBIS has rallied 108%. That is if you could have found a buyer which will be difficult next week. All three of those names trade for under 10 cents. Tranzbyte isn't even worth mentioning as it trades under a penny. These are penny stocks and extremely volatile and risky. Greengro Technologies (GRNH) is the only name that trades at 10 cents. Enough said, these are gambly investments and you are better off at the craps tables.
Personally I would rather bet on big tobacco via Altria (MO), Reynolds American (RAI) or Lorillard Inc. (LO) . MO is not going to roll over if these pot companies take off. Big money always win and that rings true for tabacco.
Bottom line: Don't waste your time on pot stocks, you'll get smoked. Big tabacco rules this world and pays dividends, i.e. RAI, LO, MO.
Stock prices for those in this article below:
|Company name||Price||Mkt Cap|
|HAHI||Help at Home, Inc.||0.0013||2,430.00|
|MO||Altria Group Inc||37.72||75.44B|
|GRNH||GreenGro Tech., Inc.||0.104||14.97M|
|CBIS||Cannabis Science Inc||0.0605||46.06M|
Now do you see why the pot stocks aren't worth trading?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama Steps In To Defend Hillary: DOJ Fights To Block Clinton Deposition | ZeroHedge
- Four Lost Decades: The Bumbling Incompetence Of The Power Elite | ZeroHedge
- What Drought? Trump Tells Californians "We're Going To Solve Your Water Problem" | ZeroHedge
- Switzerland's Gotthard Base Tunnel: Swiss Engineered, Foreign Made | ZeroHedge
- Former Morgan Stanley Chief Asia Economist: "Don't Listen To The Ruling Elite, The World Economy Is In Real Trouble" | ZeroHedge
- Edward Snowden Demonstrates How To "Go Black" | ZeroHedge
- The Global Bear Market In Freedom | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fintech firms could find surprising exit thanks to this unlikely major player (AMZN)... | Business Insider
- Here's how a Japanese startup plans to make artificial meteor showers on-demand... | Business Insider
- Women are more attracted to men with these physical traits | Business Insider
- This is what Jim Chanos says he's telling his clients about China right now | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' just stunned fans with the reveal of a missing characters... | Business Insider
- 3 shipwrecks in 3 days leave up to 700 migrants dead... | Business Insider
- Harley Davidson just introduced its first flat-... | Business Insider