Ganga Stocks to Buy
Now that it's legal in Colorado, the trade is on. Medical Marijuana (MJNA), Hemp Inc. (HEMP), Tranzbyte (ERBB), GrowLife (PHOT), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS). Those are the marijuana stocks you can invest in today.
Problem with all of them is they trade on the OTC board. However the gains in Tranzbyte (ERBB), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS) have been massive this past week. In the last 5 trading sessions ERBB has gained 92%, GRNH up 181%, and CBIS has rallied 108%. That is if you could have found a buyer which will be difficult next week. All three of those names trade for under 10 cents. Tranzbyte isn't even worth mentioning as it trades under a penny. These are penny stocks and extremely volatile and risky. Greengro Technologies (GRNH) is the only name that trades at 10 cents. Enough said, these are gambly investments and you are better off at the craps tables.
Personally I would rather bet on big tobacco via Altria (MO), Reynolds American (RAI) or Lorillard Inc. (LO) . MO is not going to roll over if these pot companies take off. Big money always win and that rings true for tabacco.
Bottom line: Don't waste your time on pot stocks, you'll get smoked. Big tabacco rules this world and pays dividends, i.e. RAI, LO, MO.
Stock prices for those in this article below:
|Company name||Price||Mkt Cap|
|HAHI||Help at Home, Inc.||0.0013||2,430.00|
|MO||Altria Group Inc||37.72||75.44B|
|GRNH||GreenGro Tech., Inc.||0.104||14.97M|
|CBIS||Cannabis Science Inc||0.0605||46.06M|
Now do you see why the pot stocks aren't worth trading?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DEATH, MISERY and a BEAR MARKET | iBankCoin.com
- Rigor Mortis Of The Robo-Machines | ZeroHedge
- US Economic Momentum Remains Positive | Financial Sense
- Trump: The Art Of The Bureaucrat | ZeroHedge
- Playing the Chinese Trump Card | Financial Sense
- Who Would Win World War 3? The Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Oil Triple Whammy: Inventory Build, Iran Nuke Deal Has Votes, & China Gives Venezuela $5 Billion Loan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ADP private payrolls miss (SPY, DJI, USD) | Business Insider
- Sony says 'Concussion' wasn't softened to placate... | Business Insider
- 50 incredible bars you should drink at in your lifetime | Business Insider
- The Pentagon is monitoring Chinese navy ships off the coast of Alaska... | Business Insider
- Plea ends former police chief's case in death of black... | Business Insider
- Socialbakers has a new CEO | Business Insider
- Putin takes part in hockey game against students in Russia... | Business Insider