Ganga Stocks to Buy
Now that it's legal in Colorado, the trade is on. Medical Marijuana (MJNA), Hemp Inc. (HEMP), Tranzbyte (ERBB), GrowLife (PHOT), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS). Those are the marijuana stocks you can invest in today.
Problem with all of them is they trade on the OTC board. However the gains in Tranzbyte (ERBB), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS) have been massive this past week. In the last 5 trading sessions ERBB has gained 92%, GRNH up 181%, and CBIS has rallied 108%. That is if you could have found a buyer which will be difficult next week. All three of those names trade for under 10 cents. Tranzbyte isn't even worth mentioning as it trades under a penny. These are penny stocks and extremely volatile and risky. Greengro Technologies (GRNH) is the only name that trades at 10 cents. Enough said, these are gambly investments and you are better off at the craps tables.
Personally I would rather bet on big tobacco via Altria (MO), Reynolds American (RAI) or Lorillard Inc. (LO) . MO is not going to roll over if these pot companies take off. Big money always win and that rings true for tabacco.
Bottom line: Don't waste your time on pot stocks, you'll get smoked. Big tabacco rules this world and pays dividends, i.e. RAI, LO, MO.
Stock prices for those in this article below:
|Company name||Price||Mkt Cap|
|HAHI||Help at Home, Inc.||0.0013||2,430.00|
|MO||Altria Group Inc||37.72||75.44B|
|GRNH||GreenGro Tech., Inc.||0.104||14.97M|
|CBIS||Cannabis Science Inc||0.0605||46.06M|
Now do you see why the pot stocks aren't worth trading?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Housing Affordability: How Does the U.S. Compare to Canada, China, Australia, Japan, Ireland, UK | Financial Sense
- Israel's President Refuses To Meet With Obama | ZeroHedge
- America's Frightening "Policing For Profit" Nightmare | ZeroHedge
- FiRST We TaKe MaNHaTTaN... | ZeroHedge
- S&P Tumbles 15 Points At Open, Erases All ECB QE Gains; EURUSD Opens Below 1.1150 As Traders Seek Safety Of Swiss Franc | ZeroHedge
- THE DECLINE IN THE EURO MEANS NOTHING | iBankCoin.com
- Bank of Canada Throws in the Towel on ‘Recovery’ Meme | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are All The Winners From The SAG Awards | Business Insider
- Church of England gets first female bishop despite split | Business Insider
- GOOGLE BOSS: ‘The Internet Will Disappear’ | Business Insider
- Hawks extend NBA franchise record win streak | Business Insider
- Here's Why Edward Snowden Refuses To Use An iPhone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Ukraine rebels announce new offensive as rockets kill 30 | Business Insider