Ganga Stocks to Buy
Now that it's legal in Colorado, the trade is on. Medical Marijuana (MJNA), Hemp Inc. (HEMP), Tranzbyte (ERBB), GrowLife (PHOT), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS). Those are the marijuana stocks you can invest in today.
Problem with all of them is they trade on the OTC board. However the gains in Tranzbyte (ERBB), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS) have been massive this past week. In the last 5 trading sessions ERBB has gained 92%, GRNH up 181%, and CBIS has rallied 108%. That is if you could have found a buyer which will be difficult next week. All three of those names trade for under 10 cents. Tranzbyte isn't even worth mentioning as it trades under a penny. These are penny stocks and extremely volatile and risky. Greengro Technologies (GRNH) is the only name that trades at 10 cents. Enough said, these are gambly investments and you are better off at the craps tables.
Personally I would rather bet on big tobacco via Altria (MO), Reynolds American (RAI) or Lorillard Inc. (LO) . MO is not going to roll over if these pot companies take off. Big money always win and that rings true for tabacco.
Bottom line: Don't waste your time on pot stocks, you'll get smoked. Big tabacco rules this world and pays dividends, i.e. RAI, LO, MO.
Stock prices for those in this article below:
|Company name||Price||Mkt Cap|
|HAHI||Help at Home, Inc.||0.0013||2,430.00|
|MO||Altria Group Inc||37.72||75.44B|
|GRNH||GreenGro Tech., Inc.||0.104||14.97M|
|CBIS||Cannabis Science Inc||0.0605||46.06M|
Now do you see why the pot stocks aren't worth trading?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Buyers Remorse? Trump Supporter Was Foreclosed On By Treasury Pick Steve Mnuchin | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, Futures, Commodities, Dollar Fall Ahead Of Payrolls, Italy Vote | ZeroHedge
- Trump Risks Major Diplomatic Scandal With China Following Taiwan Phone Call | ZeroHedge
- Why Italy’s Referendum Carries Risks for the Entire EU | Financial Sense
- Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar To Record 95.1 Million: Jump By 446,000 In One Month | ZeroHedge
- VP Pence Lays Out Aggressive Agenda For First 100 Days | ZeroHedge
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A retired Navy SEAL explains how to survive a bear attack | Business Insider
- Stephen Hawking hospitalized in Rome after not feeling well | Business Insider
- Syrian rebels are mounting a fierce defense of a key... | Business Insider
- Here's every actress who's played Jackie Kennedy in movies and TV | Business Insider
- China's foreign minister calls Trump's call... | Business Insider
- The moment when 1,400 Carrier workers first learned their jobs were moving to Mexico | Business Insider
- The US's military edge over Russia and China has come down to one plane | Business Insider