Ganga Stocks to Buy
Now that it's legal in Colorado, the trade is on. Medical Marijuana (MJNA), Hemp Inc. (HEMP), Tranzbyte (ERBB), GrowLife (PHOT), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS). Those are the marijuana stocks you can invest in today.
Problem with all of them is they trade on the OTC board. However the gains in Tranzbyte (ERBB), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS) have been massive this past week. In the last 5 trading sessions ERBB has gained 92%, GRNH up 181%, and CBIS has rallied 108%. That is if you could have found a buyer which will be difficult next week. All three of those names trade for under 10 cents. Tranzbyte isn't even worth mentioning as it trades under a penny. These are penny stocks and extremely volatile and risky. Greengro Technologies (GRNH) is the only name that trades at 10 cents. Enough said, these are gambly investments and you are better off at the craps tables.
Personally I would rather bet on big tobacco via Altria (MO), Reynolds American (RAI) or Lorillard Inc. (LO) . MO is not going to roll over if these pot companies take off. Big money always win and that rings true for tabacco.
Bottom line: Don't waste your time on pot stocks, you'll get smoked. Big tabacco rules this world and pays dividends, i.e. RAI, LO, MO.
Stock prices for those in this article below:
|Company name||Price||Mkt Cap|
|HAHI||Help at Home, Inc.||0.0013||2,430.00|
|MO||Altria Group Inc||37.72||75.44B|
|GRNH||GreenGro Tech., Inc.||0.104||14.97M|
|CBIS||Cannabis Science Inc||0.0605||46.06M|
Now do you see why the pot stocks aren't worth trading?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Islamic State Blamed For Istanbul Terror Attack That Killed 41 | ZeroHedge
- CCTV Camera Captures Moment Of Istanbul Airport Explosion As Suicide Attacker Blows Himself Up | ZeroHedge
- Clinton's Plan For Millennials: Loan Forgiveness | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 29 | ZeroHedge
- "Deutsche Bank Poses The Greatest Risk To The Global Financial System": IMF | ZeroHedge
- 16 Reasons To Celebrate Brexit's Win | ZeroHedge
- August 15th - The Date Which Will Live In Monetary Infamy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Take a look at the Panama Canal's historic transformation | Business Insider
- These emoji pool floats are something special to behold | Business Insider
- How an email to Marc Benioff landed this luxury speaker company a spot in... | Business Insider
- Consumers value... | Business Insider
- Here's the biggest difference between driving in the US and France | Business Insider
- An activist group is punching holes in Walmart's... | Business Insider
- What it was like to work for legendary New York... | Business Insider