Ganga Stocks to Buy
Now that it's legal in Colorado, the trade is on. Medical Marijuana (MJNA), Hemp Inc. (HEMP), Tranzbyte (ERBB), GrowLife (PHOT), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS). Those are the marijuana stocks you can invest in today.
Problem with all of them is they trade on the OTC board. However the gains in Tranzbyte (ERBB), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS) have been massive this past week. In the last 5 trading sessions ERBB has gained 92%, GRNH up 181%, and CBIS has rallied 108%. That is if you could have found a buyer which will be difficult next week. All three of those names trade for under 10 cents. Tranzbyte isn't even worth mentioning as it trades under a penny. These are penny stocks and extremely volatile and risky. Greengro Technologies (GRNH) is the only name that trades at 10 cents. Enough said, these are gambly investments and you are better off at the craps tables.
Personally I would rather bet on big tobacco via Altria (MO), Reynolds American (RAI) or Lorillard Inc. (LO) . MO is not going to roll over if these pot companies take off. Big money always win and that rings true for tabacco.
Bottom line: Don't waste your time on pot stocks, you'll get smoked. Big tabacco rules this world and pays dividends, i.e. RAI, LO, MO.
Stock prices for those in this article below:
|Company name||Price||Mkt Cap|
|HAHI||Help at Home, Inc.||0.0013||2,430.00|
|MO||Altria Group Inc||37.72||75.44B|
|GRNH||GreenGro Tech., Inc.||0.104||14.97M|
|CBIS||Cannabis Science Inc||0.0605||46.06M|
Now do you see why the pot stocks aren't worth trading?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HSBC Asks If "US Is Turning European, Or Is It Japanese" As It Cuts 10 Year Forecast From 2.8% to 1.5% | ZeroHedge
- As A Shocking $100 Billion In Glencore Debt Emerges, The Next Lehman Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 8 | ZeroHedge
- Day After Deutsche Bank Admits Not All Is Well, Swiss Giant Credit Suisse Also Admits It Needs More Cash | ZeroHedge
- NATO Threatens To Send In Troops After Russia Stations Ground "Battalion" In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: Retiree Health-Care Costs Are Soaring | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Russian Warships Launch 26 Cruise Missiles At ISIS Targets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Yale is revamping its secret society system... | Business Insider
- Tunisian national dialogue mediators win Nobel Peace... | Business Insider
- Bale vows to lead Wales to Euro 2016 finals | Business Insider
- A big tech IPO just flopped and now the company is worth less than when it was... | Business Insider
- Celebration of Peru's economic boom comes late | Business Insider
- There's a China zombie scenario the world is just starting to worry about | Business Insider
- A paralyzed man walked again using a new... | Business Insider