Ganga Stocks to Buy
Now that it's legal in Colorado, the trade is on. Medical Marijuana (MJNA), Hemp Inc. (HEMP), Tranzbyte (ERBB), GrowLife (PHOT), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS). Those are the marijuana stocks you can invest in today.
Problem with all of them is they trade on the OTC board. However the gains in Tranzbyte (ERBB), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS) have been massive this past week. In the last 5 trading sessions ERBB has gained 92%, GRNH up 181%, and CBIS has rallied 108%. That is if you could have found a buyer which will be difficult next week. All three of those names trade for under 10 cents. Tranzbyte isn't even worth mentioning as it trades under a penny. These are penny stocks and extremely volatile and risky. Greengro Technologies (GRNH) is the only name that trades at 10 cents. Enough said, these are gambly investments and you are better off at the craps tables.
Personally I would rather bet on big tobacco via Altria (MO), Reynolds American (RAI) or Lorillard Inc. (LO) . MO is not going to roll over if these pot companies take off. Big money always win and that rings true for tabacco.
Bottom line: Don't waste your time on pot stocks, you'll get smoked. Big tabacco rules this world and pays dividends, i.e. RAI, LO, MO.
Stock prices for those in this article below:
|Company name||Price||Mkt Cap|
|HAHI||Help at Home, Inc.||0.0013||2,430.00|
|MO||Altria Group Inc||37.72||75.44B|
|GRNH||GreenGro Tech., Inc.||0.104||14.97M|
|CBIS||Cannabis Science Inc||0.0605||46.06M|
Now do you see why the pot stocks aren't worth trading?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Aussie Gold Production Surges To Its Highest Since 2003 | ZeroHedge
- Fearing the Machine: AI vs. Cybernetics | Financial Sense
- I AM EVACUATING MOSCOW | iBankCoin.com
- Termites Beneath USD Foundation Masked by Strength Against Euro/Yen | Financial Sense
- The Market is Simply NOT Expecting This to Happen in China | ZeroHedge
- VIX Broke A Major Record Last Week | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Philly Fed's New President (No, He Didn't Work At Goldman) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tracking the Americanization of the NHL since the 'Original Six' | Business Insider
- LUMBER LIQUIDATORS: There is no guarantee our wood suppliers will play by the... | Business Insider
- This massive financial force will juice the auto market as bank lenders cower | Business Insider
- Europe still off mark on sustainability goals: report | Business Insider
- Edward Snowden 'ready to return to States' | Business Insider
- Linkedin CEO: These five things make a world-class tech product | Business Insider
- Ikea is launching a new line of furniture that can charge your phone... | Business Insider