Ganga Stocks to Buy
Now that it's legal in Colorado, the trade is on. Medical Marijuana (MJNA), Hemp Inc. (HEMP), Tranzbyte (ERBB), GrowLife (PHOT), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS). Those are the marijuana stocks you can invest in today.
Problem with all of them is they trade on the OTC board. However the gains in Tranzbyte (ERBB), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS) have been massive this past week. In the last 5 trading sessions ERBB has gained 92%, GRNH up 181%, and CBIS has rallied 108%. That is if you could have found a buyer which will be difficult next week. All three of those names trade for under 10 cents. Tranzbyte isn't even worth mentioning as it trades under a penny. These are penny stocks and extremely volatile and risky. Greengro Technologies (GRNH) is the only name that trades at 10 cents. Enough said, these are gambly investments and you are better off at the craps tables.
Personally I would rather bet on big tobacco via Altria (MO), Reynolds American (RAI) or Lorillard Inc. (LO) . MO is not going to roll over if these pot companies take off. Big money always win and that rings true for tabacco.
Bottom line: Don't waste your time on pot stocks, you'll get smoked. Big tabacco rules this world and pays dividends, i.e. RAI, LO, MO.
Stock prices for those in this article below:
|Company name||Price||Mkt Cap|
|HAHI||Help at Home, Inc.||0.0013||2,430.00|
|MO||Altria Group Inc||37.72||75.44B|
|GRNH||GreenGro Tech., Inc.||0.104||14.97M|
|CBIS||Cannabis Science Inc||0.0605||46.06M|
Now do you see why the pot stocks aren't worth trading?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ECB Admits It Was Hacked | ZeroHedge
- Food Inflation Watch: California Farmers' Water Costs Surge 700% After Government Cuts Supply | ZeroHedge
- Creation Of S&P 500 ETFs Rises To All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Proposed Russian Sanctions Leaked: Full Report | ZeroHedge
- A Mix of a Tape | iBankCoin.com
- Dutch Investigators End Another Ukraine Conspiracy: No Evidence Black Box Was Tampered With | ZeroHedge
- Is It 1999 All Over Again? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Elon Musk Tells Colbert The Real Reason He Wants Us To Go To Mars | Business Insider
- Jimmy Kimmel Told People A $20 Casio Is An Apple Smartwatch, And They Totally Believed Him | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Obama Goes On The Attack Against Companies Doing Inversions To Move To Countries Where They Pay... | Business Insider
- Ohio State University Marching Band Investigation... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek