Ganga Stocks to Buy
Now that it's legal in Colorado, the trade is on. Medical Marijuana (MJNA), Hemp Inc. (HEMP), Tranzbyte (ERBB), GrowLife (PHOT), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS). Those are the marijuana stocks you can invest in today.
Problem with all of them is they trade on the OTC board. However the gains in Tranzbyte (ERBB), Greengro Technologies (GRNH) and Cannabis Science (CBIS) have been massive this past week. In the last 5 trading sessions ERBB has gained 92%, GRNH up 181%, and CBIS has rallied 108%. That is if you could have found a buyer which will be difficult next week. All three of those names trade for under 10 cents. Tranzbyte isn't even worth mentioning as it trades under a penny. These are penny stocks and extremely volatile and risky. Greengro Technologies (GRNH) is the only name that trades at 10 cents. Enough said, these are gambly investments and you are better off at the craps tables.
Personally I would rather bet on big tobacco via Altria (MO), Reynolds American (RAI) or Lorillard Inc. (LO) . MO is not going to roll over if these pot companies take off. Big money always win and that rings true for tabacco.
Bottom line: Don't waste your time on pot stocks, you'll get smoked. Big tabacco rules this world and pays dividends, i.e. RAI, LO, MO.
Stock prices for those in this article below:
|Company name||Price||Mkt Cap|
|HAHI||Help at Home, Inc.||0.0013||2,430.00|
|MO||Altria Group Inc||37.72||75.44B|
|GRNH||GreenGro Tech., Inc.||0.104||14.97M|
|CBIS||Cannabis Science Inc||0.0605||46.06M|
Now do you see why the pot stocks aren't worth trading?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Massive "Meteor-Like" Explosion Lights Up North Russian Night Sky | ZeroHedge
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- Rise in Housing Starts Disappoint, Permits Fall | Financial Sense
- Peak "Greatest Fool" | ZeroHedge
- What Happened To The Middle Class? The Infographic | ZeroHedge
- What Collateral Shortage? Collectible Cars Used As "Hard Assets" | ZeroHedge
- Whitney Tilson on The Art Of Value Investing | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Illinois Attorney General Has Opened A Probe Into Herbalife | Business Insider
- Police Officers Raided Someone's Home Over A Fake Twitter Account | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Here's The Math Formula To Pick The Perfect Spouse | Business Insider
- MOBILE INSIDER: Twitter To... | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Robin Williams Lists His Extraordinary Napa Valley... | Business Insider
- Airbnb Takes New Funding At A $10 Billion Valuation | Business Insider