Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Squeezers | iBankCoin.com
- Dolce And Gabbana Sentenced To 20 Months In Jail For Hundreds Of Millions In Tax Evasion | ZeroHedge
- Brazilian Protests Succeed In Reversing Bus, Subway Fare Hike | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Preparing You for the Big Moment Beforehand | iBankCoin.com
- Bernanke On Soaring Interest Rates: "We Were A Little Puzzled By That" | ZeroHedge
- Midday Chart Surfing | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Mobile Payments Are Poised For Takeoff | Business Insider
- Business Majors Are The Most Underemployed Graduates In America | Business Insider
- Film Studios Turn To Vine For Marketing Blockbusters | Business Insider
- One Of Baseball's Craziest Players Celebrated His Game-Winning Home Run By... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- A Syrian Man's Chilling Account Of Being Held In A State Prison | Business Insider
- In Syria's Uprising, Death Has Left A Wide And Indiscriminate Wake | Business Insider