Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Predicting the Price Action Into Today’s Closing Bell | iBankCoin.com
- Bizarro Time As Better Data Sends Stocks Lower | ZeroHedge
- Breakout in Bond Yields Foreshadows Possible Economic Acceleration | Financial Sense
- These Are The Stocks Most Hated By Hedge Funds: Let The Squeeze Begin | ZeroHedge
- Asian Gold Premiums Hit New Highs as Europe Urged to Start Aggressive QE | Financial Sense
- "Those Who Believe In Abenomics Are Suffering From Amnesia" | ZeroHedge
- The Easiest Money Ever Made | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Disturbing Photos Of China's Deadly Coal Mines | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week Highs and... | StreetInsider.com
- 17 Of The Highest-Calorie, Food Coma-Inducing Chain Restaurant Items | Business Insider
- Our Best Advice For College Grads | Business Insider
- In Cases Of Military Sexual Assault, Victims Are... | Business Insider
- South Korean Jumps Off Building And Lands On And Kills Young Girl... | Business Insider
- El-Erian's 6 Rules On Running Your Portfolio | Business Insider