Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As Tim Cook "Comes Out", These Nations Still View Homosexuality As "Morally Unacceptable" | ZeroHedge
- How Long Can The Shale Revolution Last? | ZeroHedge
- Careful What You Wish For: Plunging Yen Leads To 140% Surge In Bankruptcies | ZeroHedge
- TRiCK O FReaK... | ZeroHedge
- Reminder About the New Weekly Strategy Session Look | iBankCoin.com
- Why '75' Is The Most Important Number For US Economic Hope | ZeroHedge
- The M&A Gift That Keeps On Giving: Mass Layoffs Coming To A Tim Hortons Near You | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Orbital Sciences Trading Halted as Rocket Explosion Threatens Merger Plan, NASA Program | TheStreet.com
- CHART: LinkedIn's Revenue Is On The Up And Up | Business Insider
- Apple chief Tim Cook 'proud to be gay' | Business Insider
- The 25 Best Universities In The World For Computer Science | Business Insider
- Asia shares rally after US growth figures | Business Insider
- Here's What Was In The 5,000 Pounds Of Cargo Destroyed In Tuesday's... | Business Insider
- James Cameron: Virtual Reality 'Is A Yawn' | Business Insider