Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Free Speech Cage" Keeps Anti-Hillary Protesters Away From DNC Convention | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Surges On Headline Government Pressuring BOJ To Boost Stimulus; Bloomberg Denies | ZeroHedge
- Terrible News Is Great News - Traders Buy Everything After GDP Disappointment | ZeroHedge
- How Citi Is Trading The Fed's "Mildly Hawkish" Statement | ZeroHedge
- US Government Pays $475,000 For Illegally Searching Woman's Vagina | ZeroHedge
- Exposing Hillbama's Big Lie: The Central Issue In The U.S. Presidential Campaign | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Political "Coup", Catalan Parliament Votes To Secede From Spain | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Sesame Street' is being accused of age... | Business Insider
- This critical group is taking VR very seriously | Business Insider
- Justin Bieber was reportedly offered $5 million to perform at the... | Business Insider
- 4 mega-trends that could change the world by 2030 | Business Insider
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Here’s why you probably won’t see any Marvel TV characters in... | Business Insider