Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- John Kerry Admits Geneva "Deal" Worthless | ZeroHedge
- Here Come The Boots On The Ground: US Troops Heading To Eastern Europe | ZeroHedge
- In "Flash Boys," Michael Lewis Misses the Point -- Deliberately | ZeroHedge
- Is The US Military Preparing For The Collapse Of The Dollar? | ZeroHedge
- Second US Warship Enters Black Sea To "Promote Peace And Stability" | ZeroHedge
- The Earnings Parade Accelerates | Financial Sense
- STTG Q1 2014 Survey Results | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Year Capped The Deadliest 3-Year Period For Sherpas... | Business Insider
- 15 Apps For Your iPhone That Are Better Than The Ones Apple Made | Business Insider
- DAVID EINHORN: 'We Are Witnessing Our Second Tech Bubble In 15 Years' | Business Insider
- NASA Will Use Your Selfie To Make An Awesome Image Of Earth | Business Insider
- REVIEW: Sony’s New Tablet Is Thinner And Lighter Than The iPad Air, And Android Fans Will... | Business Insider
- Apple's iBeacon Is Gaining Momentum | Business Insider
- McDonald's Sales And Earnings Miss Expectations (MCD) | Business Insider