Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Look Who Is Gutting The First Amendment! | ZeroHedge
- The Broken Chessboard: Brzezinski Gives Up On Empire | ZeroHedge
- Cracking Open a Six-Pack | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Aug 26, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- It Begins: Barney Frank Tells Yellen Not To Hike Before The Election, "It Risks Destabilizing Markets" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how America's 100-year-old National Park Service keeps things... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is frequently using a phrase that he mocked Jeb Bush for in the primary | Business Insider
- According to this chart, 70% of the time the Federal... | Business Insider
- Wearables usage has dropped significantly — but... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The trends creating new winners and losers in... | Business Insider
- The surgeon general just sent a worrisome letter to every doctor in... | Business Insider