Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Armed Man With A Knife Rams Car Into Pedestrians In Heidelberg; Attacker Shot By Police | ZeroHedge
- In The Police-State-Versus-Freedom Arms Race, Freedom Seems To Be Winning | ZeroHedge
- As Bitcoin Surges To Record High, China Prepares Its Own Digital Currency | ZeroHedge
- The Revenge Of Comet Pizza | ZeroHedge
- Honesty | ZeroHedge
- O'Keefe Drops "Bombshell" Undercover Footage From Within CNN | ZeroHedge
- Valuations Matter – Even For Millennial Investors | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? All of the players in the blockbuster deal that brought Carmelo... | Business Insider
- France's Le Pen refused a police summons for... | Business Insider
- Mexico's retaliation against Trump may be taking... | Business Insider
- What 4 million solar panels in China look like from space | Business Insider
- An aging expert explains two quick and easy tips to reduce stress | Business Insider
- A founder who sold... | Business Insider
- Here are 25 books Wall Street will be reading this spring | Business Insider