Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman: The S&P 500 Is Not Overvalued–Yet | Financial Sense
- Bond Spreads, Yield Curves, and French Elections | Financial Sense
- "The Retail Bubble Has Now Burst": A Record 8,640 Stores Are Closing In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Prisons Of Pleasure Or Pain: Huxley's 'Brave New World' Vs. Orwell's '1984' | ZeroHedge
- Le Pen, Macron Progress To Second Round In French Presidential Election | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Hold Top Level Briefing On North Korea Following US Citizen Arrest | ZeroHedge
- A Delighted Wall Street Reacts To The French Election | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The all-new Lincoln Navigator takes the luxury SUV to a higher level (F) | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs' new CFO just faced his first grilling by Wall Street... | Business Insider
- New report finds ISIS' caliphate 'is on a path to collapse' | Business Insider
- The smartphone is eventually going to die — this is Mark Zuckerberg... | Business Insider
- An elite university is offering a fast-track program for tech leaders that'... | Business Insider
- Trump releases statement on Earth Day as his administration continues repealing... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek