Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "Most Significant Danger" According To Elliott's Paul Singer | ZeroHedge
- What San Francisco Housing Reveals About The Fourth Global Liquidity Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Silver Manipulation To End In Default; $150 Per Ounce Possible - Video | ZeroHedge
- A Long-Term Look at Inflation | Financial Sense
- Argentina Bonds/Currency Tumble As Delegation Snubs Mediation | ZeroHedge
- Our Marginal Economy | ZeroHedge
- Earnings on Deck | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We Are Witnessing China's Biggest Political Takedown In 30 Years | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Diplomats: EU Governments Are Going After Russian... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The Surprising Demographics Of Who Shops Online And On... | Business Insider
- 25 Gorgeous Pools Everyone Should Swim In Once | Business Insider
- Intense Photos Show Aftermath Of Rare New England Tornado | Business Insider