Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- "High-Skilled Hillbillies" Become Computer Programmers As Coal Dies Slow Death | ZeroHedge
- Gold Surges Back Into The Green After $1.2 Billion Morning Plunge | ZeroHedge
- The First Warning Sign That Cushing May Be About To Overflow | ZeroHedge
- "Back Then I Was A True Believer" - How A Military Officer's Life Changed Forever 13 Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- "They'll Return To Their Countries In A Wooden Coffin": Iran, Syria Warn Saudis, Turks Against Ground Troops | ZeroHedge
- Hilsenrath's Take: March Rate Hike In Limbo, But "Fed Was Expecting A Slowdown" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bernie Sanders: 'I'm prejudiced — I want Donald... | Business Insider
- The way most people choose to get paid could be keeping them... | Business Insider
- How to make sure you're seeing the lowest price online | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- SoFi made a last-minute edit to its Super Bowl advert to make it... | Business Insider
- How to go to grad school on someone else's dime | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek