Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And Then There Was One | ZeroHedge
- Italian Bank Warns 30 Times For A Bail-In If The NO Camp Wins The Referendum | ZeroHedge
- In Mexico, a Trying Year for Trade | Financial Sense
- Will Rand Paul Fight Fake News With a Filibuster? | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes On Monte Paschi, Whose Bailout Is Now In Doubt, And Italian Bank Sector Contagion | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Spike as OPEC Reaches Deal on Production Cut | Financial Sense
- In Tweetstorm, Trump Threatens "Retribution" For Companies That Leave The US | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 ways you should invest your time in your 20s for... | Business Insider
- THE INSURTECH REPORT: How financial technology firms... | Business Insider
- 'Nothing more than a courtesy call': Mike Pence defends Trump's... | Business Insider
- 'Moana' easily wins at the box office for a second straight... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- I've taken AncestryDNA and 23andMe genetics tests — here's what I tell... | Business Insider
- The world could be about to run low on dollars | Business Insider