Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Narcissists'R'Us - Guess Which Presidential Candidate Likes To Talk About Themselves Most? | ZeroHedge
- TRUMP exposes the Establishment, politics a metaphor for FX | ZeroHedge
- Did The White House Just Declare War On Russia? | ZeroHedge
- China Mocks America's "Declining Global Influence", Slams US Attempts At "Destabilizing Peace" | ZeroHedge
- Why All The Yawning Over The Yuan? | ZeroHedge
- 'Rigged' Debates? Questions Arise Again Over Lighted Screen At Hillary's Podium | ZeroHedge
- Trump "Truthers" Versus Hillary's "Hysterically Hyperventilating Hypocrites" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The master key to understanding the IoT... | Business Insider
- I saved 50% of my income for a month and the hardest part wasn't cutting back my spending | Business Insider
- The 5 biggest mistakes small business owners make according to... | Business Insider
- Just because we haven’t found aliens doesn’t mean they haven’t found us | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Here's why there might be multiple dimensions of time | Business Insider
- Here's how the food industry decides what America... | Business Insider