Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US & China Stocks Are Plunging After PMI Hits 6.5-Year Low, PBOC Strengthens Yuan Most Since Nov 2014 | ZeroHedge
- The Economics Of Bernie Sanders | ZeroHedge
- Clash, Mesh, Rattle... Thud | Financial Sense
- One Theory About Last Monday's ETF Implosion | ZeroHedge
- Lessons From a Failed Prediction | Financial Sense
- Aug 31 - Fed Mester: US Economy Can Support Rate Increase | ZeroHedge
- IT’S ALL GOING DOWN SOON | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Official index: China manufacturing falls to 3-year low | Business Insider
- Tokyo Olympic committee to stop using scandal-hit logo... | Business Insider
- Man facing execution for girl's 1989 kidnapping, rape... | Business Insider
- Here’s what Facebook knows about you based on your ‘likes’ | Business Insider
- Japan could scrap Olympic logo over plagiarism allegation... | Business Insider
- CNN just made a major change to its debate rules that will benefit one of the GOP... | Business Insider
- Miller's hard-luck streak reaches 19 starts without a... | Business Insider