Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sharia Zoning Law | Financial Sense
- The Market Reacts To The Fed's Minutes | ZeroHedge
- All That Is Wrong With US Foreign Policy In One Tweet | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson Tonight: Tensions Boil Over Again, "Ferguson Ain't America No More, You Can't Even Walk" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Retail Sales Flat in July, Autos Sales Decline | Financial Sense
- CRYING BABIES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CONFERENCE CALLS! | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GlobalPost CEO: The Islamic... | Business Insider
- Uber Hires The Guy Who Led Obama's 2008 Presidential Campaign To Victory | Business Insider
- The Real Reason This Ebola Outbreak Is So Big | Business Insider
- Bad Valets Can No Longer Mess With Your Corvette (GM) | Business Insider
- HP's Ongoing Layoffs Have Dragged Down Its Best Quarter In Three Years (HPQ) | Business Insider
- Europe Is Failing | Business Insider
- I Went 10 Days Without Eating Sugar And It Was Harder Than Giving Up Sex | Business Insider