Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yellen’s Patience Is Market’s Gain | Financial Sense
- When Centralization Scales Beyond Our Control | ZeroHedge
- PIIGS Go To War: Spain, Portugal Slam Tsipras' Accusations Of "Conspiracy Plot" To Overthrow Greek Government | ZeroHedge
- David Stockman Warns "It's One Of The Scariest Moments In History" | ZeroHedge
- Putin Spokesman Says Nemtsov Murder Was "100% Provocation" | ZeroHedge
- Debt-To-GDP Ratios Demand Debt Jubilee | ZeroHedge
- World's Largest Container-Shipper Warns Global Trade Is Slowing Down | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lumber Liquidators shares are crashing after a damning '60 Minutes'... | Business Insider
- Who's running Microsoft these days? Satya Nadella's brain trust | Business Insider
- Rio's 450th birthday bash is a piece of cake | Business Insider
- In 1967, Warren Buffett made a colossal mistake that diverted $100 billion from him... | Business Insider
- Major offensive under way to retake Iraq's Tikrit: army... | Business Insider
- This is how much NATO member states spend on their military | Business Insider
- Costco is replacing American Express with Visa and Citi (COST, AXP, V, C) | Business Insider