Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
- The $555 Trillion Derivatives Debt Implosion Is About to Begin | ZeroHedge
- A Legendary Day in the Making | ZeroHedge
- How Germany Could Upset Europe Before UK Referendum | Financial Sense
- Was This The Deciding Factor For Brits To Vote "Leave"? | ZeroHedge
- Durable Goods Orders Crater In May - Longest Non-Recessionary Slump In American History | ZeroHedge
- George Soros: "Brexit Makes EU Disintegration Irreversible" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Top Clinton adviser: Trump's post-Brexit news conference proof he'... | Business Insider
- 8 overused words that make you sound unprofessional | Business Insider
- A bunch of new startups are trying to make it cheaper and... | Business Insider
- There's a part of the US where you can't... | Business Insider
- Wall Street is turning its back on Elon Musk | Business Insider
- What it's like to be a student in Venezuela, where the school system is being... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the IoT with this report | Business Insider