Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is The 714 Sq. Foot Hovel In LA That Can Be Yours For Just $1.1 Million | ZeroHedge
- "The Virtuous Emerging Market Cycle Is Turning Vicious" Albert Edwards Remembers The 1997 Asian Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Shorting The Buyback Contradiction | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Announcement Met With Disdain | iBankCoin.com
- "You've Got Jail" | ZeroHedge
- Least Transparent Ever: IRS Used "Wholly Separate" Message System To Hide Communications | ZeroHedge
- Twist Those Dirty Bags! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Nigerian general is leading a multi-national... | Business Insider
- China’s stock market is a high-stakes game of ‘chicken’ and most... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Investors are ignoring obvious signs of the coming bear market | Business Insider
- Midwest economic activity is heating up, but there's one big problem | Business Insider
- Here’s why it’s so tough to confirm that the recently... | Business Insider