Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Timestamps Begin: "The Impact Of The Blizzard On Employment Will Be Near Zero" | ZeroHedge
- Japan's Solution To Lack Of Sex: A "Handsome" Tax | ZeroHedge
- ECB Sets Up Biggest Contrarian Play of 2015 | Financial Sense
- Tsipras Addresses Greece, Says Bailout Agreements, "Troika Era" Are Over | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Uber Arbitrage | ZeroHedge
- Housing Affordability: How Does the U.S. Compare to Canada, China, Australia, Japan, Ireland, UK | Financial Sense
- On the Eve of the Shake Shack IPO, I Am Long $HABT | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are All The Winners From The SAG Awards | Business Insider
- Here's The Secret To Staying 'In Love' For Decades | Business Insider
- Disturbing Video Recreates A Real School Fight With Adults And The Result Is... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump Rages At 'Meet The Press' After Being Mocked By Chuck Todd... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- TheStreet Provides Free Access to Jim Cramer’s Premium Services | TheStreet.com
- One-Fifth Of Russian Banks Could Collapse In 2015 | Business Insider