Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Burning Questions For 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Deflationary Indicators Yawn at Fed’s Growth Confidence | Financial Sense
- A Funny Thing Happened To Oil Prices When Nixon Killed The Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
- Judge Rules Obama's Abuse Of Executive Orders Is "Unconstitutional" | ZeroHedge
- Police Reportedly Rage, De Blasio's "Hands Are Dripping With Blood" | ZeroHedge
- Two Months After Saying "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Warns "Negative Inflation" Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Asks "Will They Hang Bankers Again On Wall Street?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Narendra Modi's Mentor Thought Gandhi Was A Sissy | Business Insider
- Here's When All Your Favorite Shows Are Returning To TV | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Mourinho backs Chelsea to avoid more Stoke misery | Business Insider
- Protesters Shut Down America's Largest Mall | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Here's Why Marijuana Is More Addictive These Days | Business Insider