Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- White House Explains Where Your $1.3 Billion Went In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- Germany Issues 2Y Note At Record Low Yield Of -7bps | ZeroHedge
- Four Places That Could Become Water Conflict Zones | Financial Sense
- Ideas from the Move in Bonds | iBankCoin.com
- First YouGov Poll Predicts The Scottish "No's" Have It With 54% Of The Vote | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Unchanged Hours Ahead Of Janet Yellen, As Chinese Liquidity Lifts All Global Boats | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You Just Got A Big Raise, America! | Business Insider
- 'Gangnam Style' welcome at Asiad met by... | Business Insider
- Enbridge (ENB) Will... | StreetInsider.com
- Al Jazeera America Has An Ambitious Plan For Its Future In The US | Business Insider
- Google's Head Of HR: These Are The Biggest Mistakes You Can Make On Your Resume... | Business Insider
- FA chief backs video replays for referees | Business Insider
- This Is The 'Single-Most Disappointing Aspect' Of The... | Business Insider