Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Today Responds To Wahl Public Departure: Just A "Self-Promotional Stunt" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 7 | ZeroHedge
- Russia Threatens Retaliation To Sanctions, Announces Support For Crimean Referendum | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Explains How He Will Blow The Student Loan Bubble Even Bigger - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Can the Rally in Global Commodities Be Sustained? | Financial Sense
- Student And Car Loans Account For 102% Of All New February Consumer Credit | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Insane Photos Of The Marine Silent Drill Team Performing With Blue Angels Overhead... | Business Insider
- Simply Mentioning Apple In An SEC Filing Made This Company's Stock Shoot Up... | Business Insider
- Instagram Lands HUGE $100 Million Ad Deal | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com