Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap Mar 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- WTI Crude Tops $49.50 After Iran Talks Reportedly "Paused" | ZeroHedge
- Government Corruption Has Become Rampant | ZeroHedge
- Asian Markets Mixed: China Jump, Crude Dump, Japan Slump | ZeroHedge
- France Moves in the Direction of Banning Cash | ZeroHedge
- A World Without The Welfare State | ZeroHedge
- HAPPY NEW YEAR’S DAY! | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten months ago, ex-Microsoft star Steven Sinofsky backed this startup — now... | Business Insider
- Google fixed a flaw in YouTube that let people delete anybody's... | Business Insider
- Vin Diesel hints ‘Fast and Furious 8’ may take place in NYC | Business Insider
- Incredible photos of the military drill that's freaking out North... | Business Insider
- Prada is in crisis | Business Insider
- Snapchat has to re-do its initial meetings with advertisers because two top sales... | Business Insider
- Iraq forces retake government HQ in Tikrit from IS | Business Insider