Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Global Crisis Imminent Due To “Poisonous Combination Of Record Debt And Slowing Growth", CEPR Report Warns | ZeroHedge
- Event Risk in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Grossly Distorted Procedures: Mish Proposal to Raise GDP Calculation | Financial Sense
- Corporate Profits and Market Peaks - Are We There Yet? | Financial Sense
- Can The US Economy Handle A Meaningful Downturn In Financial Asset Prices? | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Sentiment Remains Strong | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Just Protected Your Mac From A Terrifying Vulnerability (... | Business Insider
- THE EUROPEAN CHESSBOARD: Here's A Map Of The Russia-NATO Confrontation | Business Insider
- Peter Thiel Says Europe Is 'A Slacker With Low... | Business Insider
- This Is The Iconic Hong Kong Photo The World Will Never Forget | Business Insider
- How Online Ad Exchanges Are Making Inroads Against TV Networks | TheStreet.com
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Miuccia Prada Finally Admits She Is Under Investigation For Alleged Tax Avoidance | Business Insider