Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Major Dollar Shortage Exposed In Europe As Deutsche Bank Contagion Spreads | ZeroHedge
- Billionaires 'Bunker'-Down For Trumpocalypse | ZeroHedge
- Vice Index Shows the Start of a Downtrend | Financial Sense
- Debate Commission Admits There Was An "Issue" With Trump's Microphone | ZeroHedge
- A Conspiracy Theory About Conspiracy Theories | ZeroHedge
- Satellite Imagery Reveals China's Strategic Petroleum Reserve Is Vastly Greater Than Disclosed | ZeroHedge
- Turkish-Born Cascade Mall Shooter Facing Voter Fraud Charge As WA Law Prohibits "Verifying Citizenship" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Prepaid-card company Green Dot to launch credit card | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Overdoses now kill as many people per year as AIDS did in the... | Business Insider
- 12 tricks to stay awake and alert without coffee | Business Insider
- The director of 'Selma' explains why it was... | Business Insider
- The Marines are in the market for a drone-killer | Business Insider
- Tesla might actually be able to hit its aggressive growth targets in 2016 | Business Insider