Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Russia Is Preparing For WWIII | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply | Financial Sense
- G-7 Refuses To Warn Of "Global Economic Crisis" Over Fear "Sentiment Can Become Self-Fulfilling" | ZeroHedge
- Is The Market Priced For A Summer Rate-Hike? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Rush Losing Glitter | Financial Sense
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- Obama Steps In To Defend Hillary: DOJ Fights To Block Clinton Deposition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 summer grooming mistakes you need to stop making | Business Insider
- A flight attendant answers the 20 questions you... | Business Insider
- 'The new gasoline' could be in an epic bubble | Business Insider
- How a drug smuggler who got caught with 6,500 Ecstasy pills went on to build a $30... | Business Insider
- How to grill the perfect steak | Business Insider
- How an off-the-cuff remark from Donald Trump could lead to the 'debate... | Business Insider
- This $300 laptop is a new contender for the best Chromebook on the market | Business Insider