Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Slides After Brazil Denies Saudi Production Cut Request | ZeroHedge
- Ackman's Pershing Square Busted For Violating Pay-To-Play Rule; Fined $75,000 | ZeroHedge
- Trump Trounces Yellen - Dollar Dumps, Erases All Post-Fed Gains | ZeroHedge
- The Real Value Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- Pound Soars Most Since 2008 After UK's May Calls For Parliamentary Vote On Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Pound Slides After Theresa May's Full Speech Leaks, Laying Out Her 12-Point Plan | ZeroHedge
- Bonds & Bullion Are Surging As Small Caps Give Up 2017 Gains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- More than 80 dolphins have mysteriously died off the coast of Florida | Business Insider
- 9 things you can do today to be more productive tomorrow | Business Insider
- Uncertainty lingers over how Trump's tax and... | Business Insider
- Nissan will test self-driving cars in London | Business Insider
- Asia finds itself at a 'negative intersection' in an... | Business Insider
- Millennials have no use for your mobile ads | Business Insider
- A Harvard junior who received internship offers from Google, Apple,... | Business Insider