Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Will Happen To You When The Dollar Collapses? | ZeroHedge
- Earnings & Events On Tap | iBankCoin.com
- Volume Data Have Eased One Concern | Financial Sense
- For Nazi Industrialists And Hitler's Banker "All Was Forgiven" | ZeroHedge
- China’s New Investment Bank: A Premature Prophecy | Financial Sense
- Equity Futures At Session Highs Following Chinese QE Hints; Europe Lags On Greek Jitters | ZeroHedge
- Boston Fed Admits There Is No Exit, Suggests QE Become "Normal Monetary Policy" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ukraine to push for peacekeepers, funds at EU summit | Business Insider
- Capgemini to buy IGATE in $4 billion US expansion push | Business Insider
- Europe's police crack massive horsemeat trafficking... | Business Insider
- Robbery saved 9 Greek climbers from Nepal quake | Business Insider
- Barca guarding against complacency in La Liga title push | Business Insider
- Look at how similar red-hot Chinese startup Xiaomi... | Business Insider
- Funeral planned for black man hurt in police custody | Business Insider