Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don’t Let These Two Ladies Lull You to Sleep at the Casino | iBankCoin.com
- RC is a $TAN man | iBankCoin.com
- NO TIME FOR LOOSERS [sic] | iBankCoin.com
- Financial Euphoria | Financial Sense
- Tuesday Humor: The Story So Far | ZeroHedge
- Capital Going TO Russia with Love | iBankCoin.com
- Is Carl “give me three seats on your board” Icahn About to Teach the Kid a Lesson? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Famous Mustang From 'Gone In 60 Seconds' Has Sold For $1 Million | Business Insider
- Kid Who Starred In An Adidas Soccer Ad At Age 8 Named Gatorade HS Soccer Player Of The Year... | Business Insider
- The Putting Technique That Won The Last Masters, US Open, And... | Business Insider
- The Texas Rangers Brought Up Baseball's Top Prospect Jurickson Profar | Business Insider
- Japanese Consumers Are Suddenly Buying Crazy Expensive... | Business Insider
- 10 Wildly Successful People Who Dropped Out Of High School | Business Insider
- Each 'Game Of Thrones' House Reimagined As A... | Business Insider