Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China October Gold Imports Surge To Second Highest Ever | ZeroHedge
- BP Pushing the Limits of Technology to Develop Ultra-Deep Fields | Financial Sense
- 401K Investors Should Move to Cash | ZeroHedge
- Interactive Atlas Of The Leading Causes Of Premature Death | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: The Shale Oil Boom is More "Mirage" than "Miracle" | ZeroHedge
- Ride the Profitable Wave | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: The Triumph Of "Ron Paul"-ism | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FLECKENSTEIN: Everyone Betting On Bitcoin Will Lose All Of Their Money | Business Insider
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock: Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) | TheStreet.com
- How the iPad Air Won Black Friday and Cyber Monday | TheStreet.com
- China Took An Important Step Towards Liberalizing Interest Rates This Weekend | Business Insider
- The Awesome Absurdity Of The Lions-Eagles Snow Game In One... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- These Slides Show Why There Is NO Tech Bubble | Business Insider