Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Economy About to Get Hit by Largest Generation in History | Financial Sense
- Collapsing CDS Market Will Lead To Global Bond Market Margin Call | ZeroHedge
- An Inadvertent Warning From BlackRock - Get Your Money Out Of Mutual Funds ASAP | ZeroHedge
- VIX Bursts Above 17.5 As Sleep-Walking Markets Awake | ZeroHedge
- The Greek Butterfly Effect | ZeroHedge
- G-7, EU Banking Officials Hold Emergency Calls Ahead Of Black Monday | ZeroHedge
- National Bank Of Greece Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SpaceX just failed... | Business Insider
- Greece's prime minister — seeking to calm Greek citizens —... | Business Insider
- Here's why Qatar Airways was named the best airline in the... | Business Insider
- 'Ant-Man' will tease the next 'Captain America... | Business Insider
- Video ad spending is on a tear — here are the most important... | Business Insider
- ECONOMIST: 'We are watching stock markets, sovereign... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump: Here's the Obama official I'd fire first | Business Insider