Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- Euro Risk Due To Possible Return of Italy To Lira - Drachmas, Escudos, Pesetas and Punts? | ZeroHedge
- Close, But No Cuban Cigar | iBankCoin.com
- Banks See Positive Start on Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Futures Market Expects Fed to Delay Rate Hikes for a Year | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What Silicon Valley Looked Like In 1991 | Business Insider
- Champions Toulon open with tough win over Scarlets | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- The Reckoning For Swiss Banks Is Far From Over | Business Insider
- Nepal rescuers find 34 more trekkers, 12 bodies... | Business Insider
- Ukraine says winter gas price deal agreed with Russia | Business Insider
- MARKETS RALLY, IBM TANKS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM,... | Business Insider