Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Heresy! China Won't Stick To IMF, World Bank Lending "Religion" With AIIB | ZeroHedge
- This Hedge Fund Made 15% Yesterday As The Market Tumbled | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage & Asian Contagion Crushes Hype-Fueled Dreams Of US Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Will The Fed Have To Save Emerging Markets With QE4? | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross: "Go To Cash" | ZeroHedge
- WTI Extends Crash To 10% After API Inventories Surge Most In 5 Months | ZeroHedge
- Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Worse For Brazil... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Q&A: Syria's civil war at the root of migrant crisis | Business Insider
- Tennis star Andy Murray just dealt a major blow to Under Armour | Business Insider
- Hewitt, in final US Open, not relishing match vs countryman... | Business Insider
- Nations' pledges to cut emissions called insufficient | Business Insider
- Dan Loeb's fund gains got wiped out in August | Business Insider
- AP sources: GOP seeks pledge to avert Trump third-party... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek