Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Debate Was The Most Tweeted-About Political Event In Twitter History" | ZeroHedge
- US Equities: Weak Fundamental Support | Financial Sense
- Why Even Racists Need The Freedom To Speak | ZeroHedge
- Live Feed: FBI Director Comey Takes Stand Again To Answer For "Handing Out Immunity Agreements Like Candy" | ZeroHedge
- End Of An Era: BlackBerry To Stop Making Smartphones | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Campaign In "Full Panic Mode" Over Black Voter Turnout In Florida | ZeroHedge
- The Onion Fact-Checks Last Night's Debate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ISIS has built a 'hell on Earth' in Mosul as it prepares for a mass... | Business Insider
- Unorthodox questions you may have to answer if you want to... | Business Insider
- The 18 public colleges where students go on to earn the most money... | Business Insider
- How this drawing... | Business Insider
- THE INSURTECH REPORT: How financial technology firms... | Business Insider
- This is the best electric bottle opener you can buy, according to the founder of a... | Business Insider
- High school sweethearts share their secrets to lasting relationships | Business Insider