Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Most Transparent Insider Trading Congress Ever Tells SEC To Shove it | ZeroHedge
- You Know Iraq's Bad When... | ZeroHedge
- Banco Espirito Santo Plunges: Shareholder Meeting Cancelled Due To "Unexpected Facts" | ZeroHedge
- Inside the Market's Mind: Investment’s Hard Problem...and Why It Can’t Be [Quantitatively] Eased | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Fly Buy: $ZPIN | iBankCoin.com
- Fly Buy: $TLT | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Epic Cocktail Contains 71 Ingredients From Around The World | Business Insider
- BOEHNER: Obama Impeachment Talk Is A 'Scam' By Democrats To Raise Money | Business Insider
- We Spent A Weekend With Infiniti's New Luxury Sedan — Here's How It Stacks Up... | Business Insider
- Twitter Faces Wall Of Negativity As It Reports Earnings Today (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Former NFL Coach Compares Johnny Manziel To Disney World's 'Tower... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Texas Congressman Thinks Rick Perry Could Create A '... | Business Insider