Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: The Real Story Of The Cyprus Debt Crisis (Part 2) | ZeroHedge
- Fidelity Sector Funds Rotational System Update | iBankCoin.com
- Theory of Interest and Prices in Paper Currency Part III (Credit) | ZeroHedge
- Michael Whalen: Is Facebook a Wasting Asset? | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Market Punditry As Astrology | ZeroHedge
- Derivative Losses, Bad Bets, And Aggressive Assumptions Leave Detroit's Pensions Massively Underfunded | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 17 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bank Of America Allegedly Gave Cash Bonuses To Workers Pushing Homeowners Into... | Business Insider
- Hate Your Friends? Use This App To Avoid Them Forever | Business Insider
- ROUBINI AND BREMMER: Welcome To The 'New Abnormal' Where Emerging Markets... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, QQQ, SFD, AAPL) | Business Insider
- Greece's Decision To Kill Its Version Of PBS Was Catastrophic | Business Insider
- Here's What Happened When Dennis Rodman Went To North Korea | Business Insider
- MOBILE INSIGHTS: U.S. Dominates Cannes Mobile Advertising Awards Shortlist | Business Insider