Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tsipras Addresses Greece, Says Bailout Agreements, "Troika Era" Are Over | ZeroHedge
- 2 Foot "Quad-Copter" Crashed On White House Grounds | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Will Obama’s State of the Union Proposals Survive Congress? | Financial Sense
- Greece's New Leader Sends Germany A Loud Message With His First Act | ZeroHedge
- Japan's Solution To Lack Of Sex: A "Handsome" Tax | ZeroHedge
- The ECB Blinked, And Gold Once Again Proves To Be a Wealth-Saver | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uganda rebel leader appears before war crimes court | Business Insider
- The World's Third Largest Economy Is Warming Up To The US | Business Insider
- Microsoft HoloLens goggles captivate with holograms | Business Insider
- Top Economists Call For Greece To Get A Debt Write-Off... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know In Markets Today | Business Insider
- New Allegations Of Child Abuse Emerge After Leon Brittan's Death | Business Insider
- IS confirms execution of Japanese hostage Haruna Yukawa | Business Insider