Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Does Anyone Else Think The Stock Market Is Living On Reds, Vitamin C And Cocaine? | ZeroHedge
- How The Federal Reserve Is Purposely Attacking Savers | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Overnight Futures Fail To Ramp As Algos Focus On New York's First Ever Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Feeding Off the Big $CAT Today | iBankCoin.com
- NYC Mayor De Blasio Ebola Update "Under Control - No Cause For Alarm" - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Caterpillar Crushes Expectations And The Stock Is Going Nuts (CAT) | Business Insider
- Australia hit back after Pakistan's 454 in first Test | Business Insider
- Afghan Who Helped US Describes Sheer Terror Of Being A Taliban Target | Business Insider
- Why This Startup Raised $42.5 Million Before It Came Out Of Stealth | Business Insider
- Sam Biddle Is Leaving Valleywag | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek