Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: April 17 | ZeroHedge
- Early Q1 Reports Come In | Financial Sense
- Slight Production Declines Hide Bigger Oil Storage Issues | ZeroHedge
- The Minimum Price for Gold, Part II | ZeroHedge
- I Asked For Pain, So Here it Is | iBankCoin.com
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
- These "Everyday Americans" Endorse Hillary | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bloomberg terminals are down | Business Insider
- The Warriors refused to trade Klay Thompson and gave him $69 million instead, and it was a genius... | Business Insider
- People have one huge misconception about T.J. Maxx | Business Insider
- Try a simple psychological trick to save more money | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Amazon tribe's antibiotic resistance concerns experts | Business Insider
- We talked to an exec from Tidal to find out what... | Business Insider