Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- #BrokenRecord-onomics... | ZeroHedge
- Brazilian Nightmare Continues As Rousseff Suffers Major Setback, Impeachment Looms | ZeroHedge
- The Dow Is Up 1000 Points From Post-Payrolls Lows | ZeroHedge
- Ep 134: Naveen Jain – The Billionaire Who Wants to Go To the Moon | Altucher Confidential
- Volkswagen Of America CEO Grilled In Congress Over Emissions Scandal - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Demolition Extends To 6th Day As EM/Asian FX Soars Most In Over 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- Marc Faber Fears Sudden 1987-Like Crash Or Longer-Term "Sliding Slope Of Hope" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Colts are being secretive about how injured Andrew Luck really is | Business Insider
- 32 classic 'British' brands that aren't actually British | Business Insider
- Asian shares higher despite lower IMF growth forecast | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Thousands gather at Brooklyn charter schools rally | Business Insider
- NHL teams must adapt to 'novelty' of 3-on-3 OT... | Business Insider
- FanDuel cofounder on 'insider trading' controversy: 'There... | Business Insider