Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary Clinton: "Businesses Don't Create Jobs" – Why She's Never Been More Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Market Breaks As Stocks Explode Higher On Algo-Triggering Headline | ZeroHedge
- Careful What You Wish For: Plunging Yen Leads To 140% Surge In Bankruptcies | ZeroHedge
- The Green Bird Scowl at Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- Japan Reacts to Worsening Fukushima Disaster By ... Reopening Nuclear Plant Next to Active Volcano Which Is About to Blow | ZeroHedge
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- Markets Explodes As Bank Of Japan Goes All-In-er; Increases QQE To JPY 80 Trillion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New Payments Startups Face An Uphill Battle To Disrupt The Credit Card... | Business Insider
- A Complete Look At Google's Biggest Android Update Yet (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Instagram Was Down, But Now It's Back | Business Insider
- GOLD BREAKS $1,200 | Business Insider
- Here's Proof That Graphs Are Key To Convincing People Of Your Argument | Business Insider
- NOPE: People Are Getting Rejected Hundreds Of Millions Of Times On Tinder Every Day | Business Insider
- Peter Jackson Explains How The Crazy Barrel Scene In 'The... | Business Insider