Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Alex Jones Slams CIA / DOJ War On Julian Assange: 'Trump Is SO Wrong On This' | ZeroHedge
- New Snowflake Study Proves Kanye Right: "That Major That She Majored In Don't Make No Money" | ZeroHedge
- US Consumers Tap Out: Credit Card Defaults Surge To 4 Year High And It's Getting Worse | ZeroHedge
- Canada's Housing Bubble Explodes As Its Biggest Mortgage Lender Crashes Most In History | ZeroHedge
- China Update - Why Is the Consensus Now So Optimistic? | Financial Sense
- Hillary Clinton Explains Our 'North Korea, South Korea, China' Policy | ZeroHedge
- Ontario Finally Moves to Douse Real Estate Inferno | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GOLDMAN SACHS: Here's how to make a killing this earnings... | Business Insider
- 'Media freedom has never been so threatened... We have reached... | Business Insider
- The 'jingle mail' that marked the US housing crisis could be coming to... | Business Insider
- I switched from the iPhone 7 to Google's new phone and couldn’t be... | Business Insider
- Analysis shows French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen thrives among French poor | Business Insider
- United Airlines just announced 10 major changes to avoid another violent... | Business Insider
- The morning rituals of Elon Musk, Richard Branson, and 8... | Business Insider