Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What 10-Baggers (And 100-Baggers) Look Like | ZeroHedge
- NatGas Nightmares & The Descending Deep State | ZeroHedge
- The Fallacy Of Forward Guidance In 4 Charts | ZeroHedge
- Feds Subpoena Port Authority Records As Christie Probe Deepens | ZeroHedge
- Supply and Demand Report 9 Mar | ZeroHedge
- Sweet Sixteen | iBankCoin.com
- Caution Ahead: A Look at the Performance of the U.S. Transportation System | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kids Who Come From Richer Families Have Higher SAT Scores | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- You No Longer Have To Be A Millionaire To Flip Houses In San Francisco | Business Insider
- T-Mobile Raised Prices, AT&T Lowered Them | Business Insider
- Subway Is Strapping Brain Monitors On People To Promote Its New 'Flatizza' Menu Item | Business Insider
- Here's Your Complete Preview Of This Week's Big Economic Events (DIA, SPY,... | Business Insider