Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Big Misses for Retail Sales, NY Manufacturing | Financial Sense
- End of U.S. Dollar Hegemony - Not | Financial Sense
- Thoughts about the Price Action | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- The Crowded "Long-Dollar" Train Just Got Even More Crowded | ZeroHedge
- Earnings on Deck | iBankCoin.com
- The Safe Haven Bid is Bogus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Popular Midwestern Saying About Cheese Makes No Sense To The Rest Of America... | Business Insider
- IBM To Make A 'Major' Business Announcement Tomorrow | Business Insider
- PODCAST: Everything You Need To Know About Apple's New iPads (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Ronaldo double propels Madrid to another five-goal rout | Business Insider
- Richard Branson Responds To Elon Musk's Criticism; 'We're About... | Business Insider
- How To Get An Hour Of Ad-Free Music On Pandora For $0 | Business Insider
- Spanish nurse cleared of Ebola: hospital source | Business Insider