Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Do You Justify Consuming ExxonMobil’s Oil? | Financial Sense
- The Next Step In the Resurgence | iBankCoin.com
- This Is The Headline That Broke Today's Downward Momentum | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing Taxes Around The World | ZeroHedge
- 85% of Pension Funds to Fail in Three Decades | Financial Sense
- Gold Gets the Knife Today | iBankCoin.com
- NATO To Boost Air, Warship Presence Around Russia; Netherlands May Deploy F-16s To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Warns: We Are Scanning Your Email (GOOG) | Business Insider
- A Simple Plan To Fix Two Of The Most Annoying Things About The NBA | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer Is Trying To Woo Apple Into Making Yahoo The Default Search... | Business Insider
- NCAA Approves Unlimited Meals For Student-Athletes Following Complaints | Business Insider
- How James Patterson Sells More Books Than J.K.... | Business Insider
- Donald Rumsfeld Says He Has 'Absolutely No Idea'... | Business Insider
- Ignore the Haters: Marissa Mayer Is Doing Incredibly Well at Yahoo! | TheStreet.com