Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Inflation on Our Doorstep? | Financial Sense
- Primer For Indebted Students: Here Are Your Options | ZeroHedge
- I WOKE UP TO TWO RIDICULOUS DEALS THIS MORNING | iBankCoin.com
- "Some Folks Are Selling..." Dow Down 350 From Highs, Futures Plunge Below 18,000 | ZeroHedge
- Crony Capitalism At Work - Boeing Threatens To Leave US If Ex-Im Subsidy Yanked | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Solves Toilet Paper Shortage As Inflation Surpasses 100% | ZeroHedge
- Housing Data Rebounds; Walmart Disappoints | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- GoPro is making a drone and a six-camera virtual reality device | Business Insider
- Josh Smith — the player the Pistons paid $26 million to go away — has become the... | Business Insider
- Dollar soars to 124.25 yen, highest in more than 12 years... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- How to nail a 'Shark Tank' pitch, based on an analysis of almost 400... | Business Insider
- McDonald's is facing one major hurdle to its success | Business Insider