Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bitcoin Reached Next Stage In Money Evolution, Smart Contracts Replace Wall Street Bank Functions - NOW! | ZeroHedge
- "The West's Public Enemy Number One" | ZeroHedge
- A Summer Morning Snapshot | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- An Annotated History of World Oil Price Shocks | ZeroHedge
- Another Candidate to Bounce Back from the Dark Side | iBankCoin.com
- MSFT/IBM Boomerang'd As Russia Retaliates, Prepares To Cease Imports Of US IT | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Ackman Has Already Retracted A Claim From His Herbalife Presentation (HLF) | Business Insider
- JIM CRAMER: Bill Ackman Is Going To Annihilate Herbalife | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Samsung Is In Trouble... (AAPL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- 11 Habits Of Extremely Boring People | Business Insider
- Michael Sam's Response To Tony Dungy Is Pure Class | Business Insider
- The US Airports With The Cheapest Average Airfare | Business Insider