Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Reuters Poll Shows That 70% Of Republicans Think The Election Is Rigged | ZeroHedge
- Obama Admin Stunned By Duterte: "The Minute You Say Something, He Lets Loose His Barrage Of Obscenities" | ZeroHedge
- Former Haitian Senate President Calls Clintons "Common Thieves Who Should Be In Jail" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are On The Wrong Side Of A Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- US Mint Silver Eagle Demand - 'Returned with a Vengeance' | ZeroHedge
- Memo To President Trump Or Clinton: The Gold Standard Made America Both Good & Great | ZeroHedge
- Russian Naval Fleet Filmed Off British Coast, Followed "Every Inch Of The Way" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Zimbabwean opposition leader: 'Donald Trump is... | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Piracy could surge off of the infamous Somali coast, experts warn | Business Insider
- THE REGTECH REPORT:... | Business Insider
- Facebook plans to show more potentially offensive and 'newsworthy... | Business Insider
- Starting your day with a power hour can massively increase your productivity | Business Insider
- LL Cool J breaks down his favorite 60-minute full-body workout | Business Insider