Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman "Conspiracy Theory" Validated As ECB Expands QE Program | ZeroHedge
- 10 Things To Do If You Were Fired Yesterday | Altucher Confidential
- ATTeNTioN ALL GReeKS | ZeroHedge
- EU Parliament President Tells Greece:Time For Another Puppet Government | ZeroHedge
- Is Saudi Arabia Leaving The U.S. Behind For Russia? | ZeroHedge
- Why Is the American Dream Dead In The South? | ZeroHedge
- Jobs Jolt Sparks Bond Bid; Stocks Skid As "Day Of Greckoning" Looms | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Reddit's 'ask my anything... | Business Insider
- Some people think America will be turning 2015-years-old on the 4th of July | Business Insider
- Former Democratic Senator Jim Webb just announced his campaign for president | Business Insider
- Greece faces running out of essential food supplies on Monday | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider
- Photos of Greece's colossal shipping port show you why... | Business Insider