Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ken Fisher on Double-Digit Returns and Beating the Consensus | Financial Sense
- Trump`s Deficit Spending Plan Will Bankrupt United States | ZeroHedge
- Why Global GDP Is Converging Towards 1% | Financial Sense
- Democrats Suggest Invoking The 25th Amendment Unless Trump "Gets A Grip" | ZeroHedge
- New Political Turmoil In Italy After Renzi Quits As Ruling Party Leader, Triggering Re-election Battle | ZeroHedge
- Russian Ambassador To UN Vitaly Churkin Has "Died Suddenly" In New York | ZeroHedge
- Flynn-Russia-Trump-Markets! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A CEO says too many executives make the same leadership mistake | Business Insider
- Amazon will create more than 1,500 jobs in France this... | Business Insider
- I never drive without making sure these 2 tech accessories are in my car | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Trump isn't adjusting well to life in the White House — he's reportedly... | Business Insider
- The Senate is investigating Russian... | Business Insider
- This is the greatest Corvette ever - and it's only $70,000 (GM) | Business Insider