Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jamie Dimon Named Chairman Of Business Roundtable Scoring Another Key D.C. Post For Wall Street | ZeroHedge
- Paranoia Alert: The Trump Trap Has Been Laid | ZeroHedge
- Reva Goujon: Global Forces Indicate 2017 Is Shaping Up to Be a Big Year | Financial Sense
- Trump Taps Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt As EPA Head | ZeroHedge
- The Difference Between The Greatest And… Everyone Else | Altucher Confidential
- From 65 Days To 9 Hours - The Incredible Shrinking Life Of Market Crashes | ZeroHedge
- The Tide Is Turning Against The Oligarchs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Starbucks is selling this smart mug that lets you control your... | Business Insider
- A lesson on life's end: How one college class is rethinking doctor... | Business Insider
- The Philippines' president gave a profanity-... | Business Insider
- Millennials have no use for your mobile ads | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- There's a big change happening to Social Security in 2017 — here's what you... | Business Insider
- New Pokémon are coming to Pokémon GO — here's what we know so... | Business Insider