Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Simple Primer On "War Propaganda" From An Unexpected Source | ZeroHedge
- Some Of You Get Away With A Lot | iBankCoin.com
- Over 1000 US, NATO Troops Begin Military Exercises In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- The Middle-East Mosaic: Friends, Foes, & Frenemies | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In Ukraine, The Parliament Is Being Stormed, Again - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Is This China's Scariest Chart? | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Targets Islamic State's Lucrative Oil Smuggling Operations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Emerging Payment Technologies Will Create New Winners And Losers In The Massive... | Business Insider
- TIM COOK: Here's Why Your Personal Data Is Safer With Apple Than Any Other Company (AAPL) | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: One Simple Phenomenon Explains Why Scotland... | Business Insider
- Tiger Woods Is Obsessed With Working Out | Business Insider
- 7 New Startups San Francisco Can't Stop Talking About | Business Insider
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Back In First Full 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay'... | Business Insider
- Gerrard rescues Liverpool as Arsenal suffer | Business Insider