Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Up 12%, Silver Up 11% YTD As Stocks Crash ... Again | ZeroHedge
- 10-Year Old Austrian Boy Raped By Iraqi Refugee Due To "Sexual Emergency" | ZeroHedge
- Edge vs Risk Management (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Either Banks Are Cheap... Or The Market's Gonna Crash | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- Bob, I got a bad feeling on this one. | ZeroHedge
- Former Fed President Demands Negative Rates To Combat "Terrible" Fiscal Policy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In a groundbreaking first, France has passed a law... | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning's postgame Budweiser... | Business Insider
- A couple who retired in their 30s with 'multi-millions' explain how... | Business Insider
- 'I need to get out of my father’s basement': What it's... | Business Insider
- 5 tips for dealing with tense situations | Business Insider
- The E-Commerce Strategies Report:... | Business Insider
- US Customs seized $39 million worth of fake sports-related items ahead of Super Bowl... | Business Insider