Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THe BuTT oF HiS OWN JoKe... | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Unveils The Next Step: "QE Has Run Its Course, It's Time To Tax Wealth" | ZeroHedge
- Will NIRP Trigger a Systemic Event? | ZeroHedge
- Noble Group’s Cliffhanger | ZeroHedge
- Why Socialism Will Always Fail | ZeroHedge
- Was The Fed Just Given The Launch Codes? | ZeroHedge
- "Debt Is The Cause, Not The Cure"- Why $19 Trillion In Debt 'Is' A Problem | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New E-Commerce Strategies: Your complete guide... | Business Insider
- A new report argues you're more likely to die in a mass... | Business Insider
- What Elon Musk, Mark Cuban, and 11 other successful people do on weekends... | Business Insider
- A Senate candidate just gave a brutal preview of how Democrats are going to use... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- This tiny clothing item can solve every man's worst summer footwear issue | Business Insider
- Berkshire Hathaway's legendary annual meeting just wrapped up — here's... | Business Insider