Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Retail Nightmare Just Won't End: Sears Crashes On "Going Concern" Warning, Payless To File Bankruptcy In Days | ZeroHedge
- Vote Chaos: McConnell Says No Vote Until Monday As Ryan Delays Presser "Until Further Notice" | ZeroHedge
- 4D Chess Alert: Rep. Nunes Confirms Trump Transition Team Was Under ‘Incidental’ Surveillance | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream: An Endangered Ethos | ZeroHedge
- Art Bubble Pops As Sales Crash To Lowest Level Since 'Great Recession' | ZeroHedge
- Dow Slides: Gasparino Says "No Deal" After Freedom Caucus Leaves White House | ZeroHedge
- Mexico's Finance Minister Warns Mexican Companies "Not To Participate In Construction Of The Wall" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Report suggests FBI has travel, business, and phone records that could tie Trump... | Business Insider
- OMNICHANNEL STRATEGY BUNDLE: Your guide to engaging with shoppers on multiple... | Business Insider
- 13 pieces of money advice you can't afford to ignore | Business Insider
- What happens to your body and brain when you eat too much sugar | Business Insider
- Here's what the CEO of Deloitte told her 15-year-old son... | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert and Ryan Reynolds have a time-traveling argument on 'The... | Business Insider
- One of the world's largest copper mines is back online | Business Insider