Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak Hubris | ZeroHedge
- Why Real Reform Is Impossible: We Can't Believe The Mighty Titanic Could Actually Sink | ZeroHedge
- Doug Casey On President Hillary Clinton, World War III, & The Deep State | ZeroHedge
- M&A Rush Continues: Oracle Buys "Very First Cloud Company" NetSuite For $9.3 Billion | ZeroHedge
- The Girl Child Arrives | Financial Sense
- Should Investors Fear China’s Anti-American Protests? | Financial Sense
- "Too Simple" Energy-Economy Models Give Misleading Answers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- From 'Daria' to 'Cribs' — here's... | Business Insider
- Facebook smashes earnings, stock soars (FB) | Business Insider
- Police are increasing their presence in LGBTQ spaces post-Orlando... | Business Insider
- I've been a CPA for 30 years, and I've found one of the main reasons... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Here's the first trailer and premiere date for Netflix's 'Gilmore... | Business Insider
- GoPro revenue fell 47 percent, but shares are up 6 percent | Business Insider