Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Japan May Matter More Than Tapering | Financial Sense
- The Stuka | Financial Sense
- Terrible Breadth | iBankCoin.com
- Deutsche Bank: "We Think Something Structurally Changed Since The Great Financial Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Russia Casually Announces It Will Use Nukes If Attacked | ZeroHedge
- The 5×5 Trick To Make Life Better | Altucher Confidential
- The Black Death Is Back...?! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GOLDMAN: Something Stanley Fischer Once Said Poses A Risk To Our Fed... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: TWTR GIII AAPL | TheStreet.com
- A Former Exec At The 'Wolf Of Wall Street' Firm Has A Few Bones To... | Business Insider
- CHART: Here Are The 50 Global Companies That Spent The Most On R&D | Business Insider
- Jason Bateman Competes Against Kids In Spelling... | Business Insider
- Tom Cruise Is Stuck In A Time Loop Fighting Aliens In First... | Business Insider
- Chris Paul's Son Steals Blake Griffin's Locker In A New Foot Locker... | Business Insider