Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Postcards from Ferguson, Missouri. | iBankCoin.com
- Thanks For Asking | iBankCoin.com
- Competitive Theories: “Deflation Warning” vs. “Inflation Is Nearly Everywhere” | Financial Sense
- How Japan Bankrupted Itself - Lessons For Europe | ZeroHedge
- Kazakhstan Prepares For $40 Oil, Gary Schilling Says "Oil Going To $20" | ZeroHedge
- It Has Never Been More Expensive For 'Average Joe' To Buy Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Conrad Black: The Saudis Fear Western Alliance With Iran; Crashing Oil Is Their Retaliation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS RALLY TO A RECORD HIGH: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- How The US's Syria Policy Stalled Under The '... | Business Insider
- These Photos Show The Immensity Of Subway Tunnel... | Business Insider
- J.P. Morgan's 6 Top Biotech and Pharmaceuticals Stocks to Buy in 2015 | TheStreet.com
- Sony Explains Why It Made 'The Interview' And Says It'd Make The... | Business Insider
- Pardew bids to avoid unwanted record for derby defeats | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek