Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The World Comments On Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Top Pick(s) This Week | iBankCoin.com
- Fact Or Fiction: The Pros And Cons Of Militarizing The Police | ZeroHedge
- Cybercrime’s Global Costs | Financial Sense
- Russia Shuts Moscow McDonalds Due To "Sanitary Breaches" | ZeroHedge
- How Much Does It Cost America To Blow Up American Weapons? | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Forget to Take Profits | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Investor Allegedly Emails Female Startup Employee: 'I'm... | Business Insider
- This Map Shows Why The F-35 Has Turned Into A Trillion-Dollar Fiasco | Business Insider
- Risky Health Results Of Asian Noodle Study Sparks Passionate Reactions From College... | Business Insider
- Here's How... | Business Insider
- Steve Ballmer Explains Why He Paid $2 Billion For An NBA Team | Business Insider
- About.me's CEO Will Personally Make Sure You Don't Have A Terrible-... | Business Insider
- These Charts Show How The World Feels About 8 Moral Issues | Business Insider