Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oklahoma Leads The World In Seismic Activity As 2015 Quake Count Tops 5,000 | ZeroHedge
- This Is China's Middle Finger For The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Miss As Median Price Drops To Lowest In 13 Months | ZeroHedge
- Continuing Jobless Claims Rise At Fastest Pace Since July 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 25 | ZeroHedge
- How Much Higher Can The U.S. Dollar Go? | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta Fed Slashes Q4 GDP Forecast | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here come initial jobless claims... | Business Insider
- Lawmakers: Agency not doing enough against dengue fever | Business Insider
- Adolescent deaths from AIDS tripled since 2000: UNICEF | Business Insider
- The Latest: US vice president meeting south Europe leaders... | Business Insider
- Source: Chicago cop expected to be charged in teen's... | Business Insider
- Guy V. Lewis, coach of Phi Slama Jama teams, dies at 93 | Business Insider
- Palestinian dies in clashes with Israeli troops in West... | Business Insider