Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Bonds Tumble As Tsipras Threatens Snap Election | ZeroHedge
- 1 In 5 US Stocks Now In Bear Market | ZeroHedge
- Austrian Bad Bank "Black Swan" Bail-In Is Unconstitutional, Austria Declares | ZeroHedge
- Busiest Day of Q2 Earnings Season | Financial Sense
- The Turkish Enigma | Financial Sense
- Biotech Slide Sends Nasdaq, Small Caps Reeling | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Surges, Then Fades After Hours On User Growth Confusion: The Full Quarter In 6 Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Royal Dutch Shell to cut 6,500 jobs on oil price slump | Business Insider
- GM will spend $1 billion in India to double market its... | Business Insider
- House to Obama: Fire the head of the IRS or we’ll impeach... | Business Insider
- Billionaire investor Kerr Neilson thinks China is... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' investor Kevin O'Leary shares the best advice he... | Business Insider
- These 15 incredible animal photos were captured by the Google Street View... | Business Insider