Forget $4, try $3 for Nokia
Got three dollars and some change, then you have enough to buy a single share in Nokia (NOK).
Just last week we talked up Nokia now a $4 Stock, turns out it can get much cheaper. After pissing of the Street today Nokia dropped hit a new 52-week low of $3.79. NOK closed at $3.82 and as feared it continues to be a falling knife investment. At some point this stock has to bounce however we are unsure where that might be, dare we say $3.50? We stated Nokia could be the Comeback Kid of 2012 -- stress on the "could".
Today's bad news from Nokia was Apple's (AAPL) iPhone is killing them as their total handset shipments fell by 24% from the same period last year. Nokia sold more than 2 million units of its Lumia smartphone during the quarter, its first line based on the Windows Phone mobile operating system from Microsoft Corp. (MSFT). Not bad right?
Sorry Nokia, Apple is expected to report unit sales of more than 30 million for the iPhone for the same period when it reports its results next week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Faith" In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Existing Home Sales Drop To Lowest Since July 2012; All-Cash Buyers, Investors Are 50% Of March Transactions | ZeroHedge
- US PMI Drops, Misses By Most In 8 Months | ZeroHedge
- Putin Gets Paid? IMF Agrees $17bn Loan To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- STTG Q1 2014 Survey Results | FundMyMutualFund
- Explaining The Horrendous Home Sales Report: It Snowed Everywhere But In The Northeast | ZeroHedge
- Not So Fast: Allergan Adopts Poison Pill, Valeant CEO "Disappointed" - What Happens Next | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why Putin's Surveillance Denial Was Clearly... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Why HubSpot Changes Where People Sit Every 6 To 8 Months | Business Insider
- SATOSHI'S REVOLUTION: How The Creator Of Bitcoin May Have Stumbled Onto Something Much... | Business Insider
- 'The Only Thing I Know About Apple TV Is There Are Some Amazing Engineers Working On Apple... | Business Insider
- There's A Room In Idaho Where You Can Pay To Just Go In And Smash Stuff | Business Insider
- WhatsApp Is Now Being Used By Half A Billion People Around The World | Business Insider