Forget $4, try $3 for Nokia
Got three dollars and some change, then you have enough to buy a single share in Nokia (NOK).
Just last week we talked up Nokia now a $4 Stock, turns out it can get much cheaper. After pissing of the Street today Nokia dropped hit a new 52-week low of $3.79. NOK closed at $3.82 and as feared it continues to be a falling knife investment. At some point this stock has to bounce however we are unsure where that might be, dare we say $3.50? We stated Nokia could be the Comeback Kid of 2012 -- stress on the "could".
Today's bad news from Nokia was Apple's (AAPL) iPhone is killing them as their total handset shipments fell by 24% from the same period last year. Nokia sold more than 2 million units of its Lumia smartphone during the quarter, its first line based on the Windows Phone mobile operating system from Microsoft Corp. (MSFT). Not bad right?
Sorry Nokia, Apple is expected to report unit sales of more than 30 million for the iPhone for the same period when it reports its results next week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Boris Johnson Wins Key Support To Become PM As Labour Leader Foils Leadership Coup | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jun 24, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- We Like Valeant Pharmaceuticals for a Trade (Video) | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Rate Hike Plans Are Now "In Tatters" - What Wall Street Thinks | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Lays Out "The Worst Case" | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
- Civil Uprising Escalates As 8th EU Nation Threatens Referendum | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Britain left | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider
- Here are the 17 best live musicals you can watch right now | Business Insider
- A recent experiment at Google suggests there's a... | Business Insider
- AOL's consumer brands boss Jimmy Maymann talks to us... | Business Insider
- This former JPMorgan trader built a free app that sends custom financial... | Business Insider
- Here's what magic mushrooms do to your body and mind | Business Insider