Forget $4, try $3 for Nokia
Got three dollars and some change, then you have enough to buy a single share in Nokia (NOK).
Just last week we talked up Nokia now a $4 Stock, turns out it can get much cheaper. After pissing of the Street today Nokia dropped hit a new 52-week low of $3.79. NOK closed at $3.82 and as feared it continues to be a falling knife investment. At some point this stock has to bounce however we are unsure where that might be, dare we say $3.50? We stated Nokia could be the Comeback Kid of 2012 -- stress on the "could".
Today's bad news from Nokia was Apple's (AAPL) iPhone is killing them as their total handset shipments fell by 24% from the same period last year. Nokia sold more than 2 million units of its Lumia smartphone during the quarter, its first line based on the Windows Phone mobile operating system from Microsoft Corp. (MSFT). Not bad right?
Sorry Nokia, Apple is expected to report unit sales of more than 30 million for the iPhone for the same period when it reports its results next week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- TRiPoLi CLiNToN... | ZeroHedge
- How and Why the Chinese Are Buying Property Outside of China | Financial Sense
- The "Most Significant Danger" According To Elliott's Paul Singer | ZeroHedge
- Create Your Own Argentine Default Swap For As Little As $5 & Watch It Outperform the Big Boys! | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Collapses To 13-Month Lows, Biggest Miss On Record | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff And Doug Casey On The "Real" State Of The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Momentary Delight | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Where You Should Live If You're Looking For A Serious... | Business Insider
- This Stunning Peruvian Carbon Map Is A Major New Tool For Fighting Climate Change | Business Insider
- Video Shows Isolated Amazonian Tribe's First... | Business Insider
- This Company Is Turning The Desert Green — And It Could Radically Change the... | Business Insider
- Here's Putin's Next Move (RSX) | Business Insider
- This Is What The Earth Looked Like When It Was Only Half A Billion Years Old | Business Insider
- Bank Of America Is The Most Complained-About Bank In The US | Business Insider