Forget $4, try $3 for Nokia
Got three dollars and some change, then you have enough to buy a single share in Nokia (NOK).
Just last week we talked up Nokia now a $4 Stock, turns out it can get much cheaper. After pissing of the Street today Nokia dropped hit a new 52-week low of $3.79. NOK closed at $3.82 and as feared it continues to be a falling knife investment. At some point this stock has to bounce however we are unsure where that might be, dare we say $3.50? We stated Nokia could be the Comeback Kid of 2012 -- stress on the "could".
Today's bad news from Nokia was Apple's (AAPL) iPhone is killing them as their total handset shipments fell by 24% from the same period last year. Nokia sold more than 2 million units of its Lumia smartphone during the quarter, its first line based on the Windows Phone mobile operating system from Microsoft Corp. (MSFT). Not bad right?
Sorry Nokia, Apple is expected to report unit sales of more than 30 million for the iPhone for the same period when it reports its results next week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Fed Will Never Reduce Its $4.5 Trillion Balance Sheet Again | ZeroHedge
- “Why Case Against Gold Is Wrong” - James Rickards | ZeroHedge
- Al Qaeda In Syria Changed Its Name And Now The US Is Arming Them | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Double Down on the Mistakes of 2008... Creating the Greatest Bubble in Financial History | ZeroHedge
- The Blessing Of Cash (And Why Central Bankers Hate It So Much) | ZeroHedge
- Why Everyone Should Have Left Wyoming With A Smile | ZeroHedge
- Did the Market Just Hit a Barrier? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- T-Mobile is making changes to its new ‘unlimited’ plan,... | Business Insider
- A man who retired at 34 shares his best advice for people seeking financial independence | Business Insider
- Gene Wilder, star of 'Willy Wonka,' has died at 83 | Business Insider
- 5 insights from a classic leadership book by an executive coach who's... | Business Insider
- Bridgewater just released a series of videos that looks like something Facebook or... | Business Insider
- Sony is about to release two — yes, TWO — new PlayStations. Here... | Business Insider
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider