Forget $4, try $3 for Nokia
Got three dollars and some change, then you have enough to buy a single share in Nokia (NOK).
Just last week we talked up Nokia now a $4 Stock, turns out it can get much cheaper. After pissing of the Street today Nokia dropped hit a new 52-week low of $3.79. NOK closed at $3.82 and as feared it continues to be a falling knife investment. At some point this stock has to bounce however we are unsure where that might be, dare we say $3.50? We stated Nokia could be the Comeback Kid of 2012 -- stress on the "could".
Today's bad news from Nokia was Apple's (AAPL) iPhone is killing them as their total handset shipments fell by 24% from the same period last year. Nokia sold more than 2 million units of its Lumia smartphone during the quarter, its first line based on the Windows Phone mobile operating system from Microsoft Corp. (MSFT). Not bad right?
Sorry Nokia, Apple is expected to report unit sales of more than 30 million for the iPhone for the same period when it reports its results next week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ralph Acampora: Technicians Are Very Bearish Right Now | Financial Sense
- Despite Depression, Greece Forced To Hike VAT, Add New Taxes | ZeroHedge
- SEC - Do Your Job!! | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Furious After EU Suspends Plans To Extend Visa-Free Travel To Turkey | ZeroHedge
- These Americans Are Preparing For War With Their Own Government | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- Futures Fade Early Bounce, Slide In Illiquid Tape As Yen Rises, Oil Drops | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Manchester United has sacked Louis van Gaal | Business Insider
- Every helicopter and plane aboard a US aircraft carrier explained | Business Insider
- This home appliance store lets you take a bath or cook a pizza before deciding to buy... | Business Insider
- Chinese households are ditching riskier assets for the safety of cash | Business Insider
- Louisiana could soon make attacking a cop a hate crime | Business Insider
- DEUTSCHE BANK: The US dollar is looking cheap | Business Insider
- McDonald's spent millions fixing an infamous part of its business... | Business Insider