Forget $4, try $3 for Nokia
Got three dollars and some change, then you have enough to buy a single share in Nokia (NOK).
Just last week we talked up Nokia now a $4 Stock, turns out it can get much cheaper. After pissing of the Street today Nokia dropped hit a new 52-week low of $3.79. NOK closed at $3.82 and as feared it continues to be a falling knife investment. At some point this stock has to bounce however we are unsure where that might be, dare we say $3.50? We stated Nokia could be the Comeback Kid of 2012 -- stress on the "could".
Today's bad news from Nokia was Apple's (AAPL) iPhone is killing them as their total handset shipments fell by 24% from the same period last year. Nokia sold more than 2 million units of its Lumia smartphone during the quarter, its first line based on the Windows Phone mobile operating system from Microsoft Corp. (MSFT). Not bad right?
Sorry Nokia, Apple is expected to report unit sales of more than 30 million for the iPhone for the same period when it reports its results next week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fukushima Aborts Latest Robot Mission Inside Reactor; Radiation At "Unimaginable" Levels | ZeroHedge
- Russia: "The New American Leaders Are Repeating Obama's Mistakes" | ZeroHedge
- The Mother Of All Financial Bubbles: "This Is The Very Definition Of Unsustainable" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People" | ZeroHedge
- "Welcome To Democracy" SecDef Mattis Confirms Military Steadfast Amid White House Chaos | ZeroHedge
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be "Held Accountable" For The "Soft Coup" Against Trump | ZeroHedge
- Cheap Mortgages Do Not Make Real Estate Cheap | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump launches another blistering attack on media while he and chief... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- ABC reporter delivers pointed declaration to Trump: We will 'pursue the... | Business Insider
- 28-year-old cofounder named to Forbes 30 under 30 shares his advice for... | Business Insider
- China will suspend all coal imports from North Korea after Pyongyang’s... | Business Insider
- Julian Assange's fate hinges on Ecuador's elections | Business Insider
- There’s a hidden menu in Android that lets you unlock experimental features —... | Business Insider