Forget $4, try $3 for Nokia
Got three dollars and some change, then you have enough to buy a single share in Nokia (NOK).
Just last week we talked up Nokia now a $4 Stock, turns out it can get much cheaper. After pissing of the Street today Nokia dropped hit a new 52-week low of $3.79. NOK closed at $3.82 and as feared it continues to be a falling knife investment. At some point this stock has to bounce however we are unsure where that might be, dare we say $3.50? We stated Nokia could be the Comeback Kid of 2012 -- stress on the "could".
Today's bad news from Nokia was Apple's (AAPL) iPhone is killing them as their total handset shipments fell by 24% from the same period last year. Nokia sold more than 2 million units of its Lumia smartphone during the quarter, its first line based on the Windows Phone mobile operating system from Microsoft Corp. (MSFT). Not bad right?
Sorry Nokia, Apple is expected to report unit sales of more than 30 million for the iPhone for the same period when it reports its results next week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Aussie Dollar Crashes Through Key Support After "Surprise" Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Drafting Women Means Equality In Slavery | ZeroHedge
- I Think Icahn | Financial Sense
- "If..." | ZeroHedge
- Obamacare To Unveil "Price Shock" One Week Before The Elections | ZeroHedge
- There's Only One 'Honest' Position On Obama-Trade - Kill It | ZeroHedge
- Why Is Tesla Short Interest Near All Time High: Each Car Is "Valued" At $620,000, And More | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MoneyGram edges closer to digital targets | Business Insider
- Chicago just joined a growing class of school districts making groundbreaking... | Business Insider
- Global stocks are falling again (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC) | Business Insider
- Russia: NATO military buildup in eastern Europe will require '... | Business Insider
- The 18 best-looking watches you can buy for under $300 this spring | Business Insider
- American serviceman killed in combat in Iraq | Business Insider
- Fender’s new audio system makes the VW Beetle a rock 'n' roll paradise | Business Insider