Three chart setups for Tuesday (MSFT, CSTR, NVDA)
Mastery has three stocks worth your attention today, those weapons of choice being Microsoft (MSFT), Coinstar (CSTR) and Nvidia (NVDA).
After diving into their charts, we have reason to believe these bad boys are worth your time and attention.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Microsoft's (MSFT) chart is looking healthy lately, as the 50 day MA has passed the 200 day MA earlier this month. On Monday, you can see where shares broke down in the morning and popped right back above the 50 day MA. Looks like a safe play to get into, and place your stop around $26.75.
Another chart I like right now is Nvidia (NVDA).
Another case of the 50 day MA has passing the 200 day MA earlier this month. Again, I'd recommend a tight stop here. Around $15. NVDA is treading on thin ice here and I think it could move either way, I'd give it a 60% chance of moving up and 40% chance down. Don't be afraid to get stopped out of a position if the stock or market doesn't behave.
And finally, we have Coinstar (CSTR)
I've been keeping an eye on Coinstar for a while; I like the short squeeze potential (33% of float is short) and I like the backing by Goldman Sachs (they own 13% of outstanding shares)
However, I haven't quite pulled the trigger because of what looks to me like a massive head-and-shoulders top going back to June of 2010. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. I would expect a drop down to the $30's after the right shoulder if it was a true head-and-shoulders formation. If you're a tech analyis pro I would love to hear any feedback you have on this chart. Just hit us up on our contact page.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Buffett Wins Again: Berkshire To Get $29 Billion Boost Under Trump Tax Plan | ZeroHedge
- Internet Censorship in US and Europe Is Coordinated | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Pension Showdown: Mayor Seeks To "Target Those Who Got Rich From System" | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Biggest "Post-Trump" Market Risks According To Bank of America | ZeroHedge
- Students Demand "Sanctuary" From Immigration Laws, Student Loan Debt, And Finals | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank CEO Warns Employees "Europe Is Endangered" After Italy Vote | ZeroHedge
- The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- 28 perfect gifts for wine lovers | Business Insider
- Volkswagen is launching on-demand shuttle services in 2017 to... | Business Insider
- WATCH IGNITION: Future of Digital LIVE | Business Insider
- RANKED: 7 beloved shows Netflix has brought back from the dead, from best to worst | Business Insider
- THE MOBILE PAYMENTS IN CHINA REPORT: What the US... | Business Insider
- Jack Dorsey says there's 'no time frame' for... | Business Insider