Three chart setups for Tuesday (MSFT, CSTR, NVDA)
Mastery has three stocks worth your attention today, those weapons of choice being Microsoft (MSFT), Coinstar (CSTR) and Nvidia (NVDA).
After diving into their charts, we have reason to believe these bad boys are worth your time and attention.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Microsoft's (MSFT) chart is looking healthy lately, as the 50 day MA has passed the 200 day MA earlier this month. On Monday, you can see where shares broke down in the morning and popped right back above the 50 day MA. Looks like a safe play to get into, and place your stop around $26.75.
Another chart I like right now is Nvidia (NVDA).
Another case of the 50 day MA has passing the 200 day MA earlier this month. Again, I'd recommend a tight stop here. Around $15. NVDA is treading on thin ice here and I think it could move either way, I'd give it a 60% chance of moving up and 40% chance down. Don't be afraid to get stopped out of a position if the stock or market doesn't behave.
And finally, we have Coinstar (CSTR)
I've been keeping an eye on Coinstar for a while; I like the short squeeze potential (33% of float is short) and I like the backing by Goldman Sachs (they own 13% of outstanding shares)
However, I haven't quite pulled the trigger because of what looks to me like a massive head-and-shoulders top going back to June of 2010. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. I would expect a drop down to the $30's after the right shoulder if it was a true head-and-shoulders formation. If you're a tech analyis pro I would love to hear any feedback you have on this chart. Just hit us up on our contact page.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Calculating The Breakeven Price For The Median Bakken Shale Well | ZeroHedge
- From Average Joe To Average Jihadi - How A Texas Plumber's Truck Turned Up In Syria | ZeroHedge
- OH YEAH | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap Dec 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Red Flags in Russia | Financial Sense
- Just What Is China Buying? | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bulls Regain Upper Hand | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sony Just Set A Terrible Precedent, One That Will... | Business Insider
- This Is The Jaguar That The Villain Will Drive In... | Business Insider
- How To Get A Few More Days Out Of An Opened Bottle Of Wine | Business Insider
- North Korea Says They Want To Help Find The... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Researchers 'Averaged' The Faces Of 400 CEOs — And The Results Say A Lot About... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Plans A Virtual Reality Headset For Xbox One... | Business Insider