Three chart setups for Tuesday (MSFT, CSTR, NVDA)
Mastery has three stocks worth your attention today, those weapons of choice being Microsoft (MSFT), Coinstar (CSTR) and Nvidia (NVDA).
After diving into their charts, we have reason to believe these bad boys are worth your time and attention.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Microsoft's (MSFT) chart is looking healthy lately, as the 50 day MA has passed the 200 day MA earlier this month. On Monday, you can see where shares broke down in the morning and popped right back above the 50 day MA. Looks like a safe play to get into, and place your stop around $26.75.
Another chart I like right now is Nvidia (NVDA).
Another case of the 50 day MA has passing the 200 day MA earlier this month. Again, I'd recommend a tight stop here. Around $15. NVDA is treading on thin ice here and I think it could move either way, I'd give it a 60% chance of moving up and 40% chance down. Don't be afraid to get stopped out of a position if the stock or market doesn't behave.
And finally, we have Coinstar (CSTR)
I've been keeping an eye on Coinstar for a while; I like the short squeeze potential (33% of float is short) and I like the backing by Goldman Sachs (they own 13% of outstanding shares)
However, I haven't quite pulled the trigger because of what looks to me like a massive head-and-shoulders top going back to June of 2010. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. I would expect a drop down to the $30's after the right shoulder if it was a true head-and-shoulders formation. If you're a tech analyis pro I would love to hear any feedback you have on this chart. Just hit us up on our contact page.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US & Arab Partner Nations Begin Airstrikes In Syria - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- Where The Housing "Recovery" Is, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- First Germany, Now France Folds On Syrian Airstrikes | ZeroHedge
- Barclays Fined De Minimus $60 Million For "Corzining" Client Funds | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- LiBeRTY BeNT OUT oF SHaPe... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- iPhone Users Are Freaking Out After Apple Removed 'Camera... | Business Insider
- Thousands of Hong Kong students on strike for democracy | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Rockefeller Heirs Join... | Business Insider
- Apple Cofounder Steve Woz Cracked Up When He Saw This $7 iPhone 'Alternative' | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- A Republican Minnesota House Candidate Is Being Sued After Allegedly... | Business Insider