Three chart setups for Tuesday (MSFT, CSTR, NVDA)
Mastery has three stocks worth your attention today, those weapons of choice being Microsoft (MSFT), Coinstar (CSTR) and Nvidia (NVDA).
After diving into their charts, we have reason to believe these bad boys are worth your time and attention.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Microsoft's (MSFT) chart is looking healthy lately, as the 50 day MA has passed the 200 day MA earlier this month. On Monday, you can see where shares broke down in the morning and popped right back above the 50 day MA. Looks like a safe play to get into, and place your stop around $26.75.
Another chart I like right now is Nvidia (NVDA).
Another case of the 50 day MA has passing the 200 day MA earlier this month. Again, I'd recommend a tight stop here. Around $15. NVDA is treading on thin ice here and I think it could move either way, I'd give it a 60% chance of moving up and 40% chance down. Don't be afraid to get stopped out of a position if the stock or market doesn't behave.
And finally, we have Coinstar (CSTR)
I've been keeping an eye on Coinstar for a while; I like the short squeeze potential (33% of float is short) and I like the backing by Goldman Sachs (they own 13% of outstanding shares)
However, I haven't quite pulled the trigger because of what looks to me like a massive head-and-shoulders top going back to June of 2010. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. I would expect a drop down to the $30's after the right shoulder if it was a true head-and-shoulders formation. If you're a tech analyis pro I would love to hear any feedback you have on this chart. Just hit us up on our contact page.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Major Cycle Low Upcoming in Gold | Financial Sense
- Why One Bank Is Urging Its Clients To Dump. Oil. Now | ZeroHedge
- Spanish Lies: Leaked Letter Shows Rajoy Promised EC Budget Cuts While Promising Voters No Cuts | ZeroHedge
- Warning Signs Everywhere | ZeroHedge
- Tiffany Shares Slide After Biggest Sales Drop In 6 Quarters, EPS Miss, Guidance Cut | ZeroHedge
- Plunge in Online Job Postings Raises Red Flag | Financial Sense
- Market Recap May 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Feds could pull funding from Native American-run... | Business Insider
- The best free online business courses starting in June | Business Insider
- This chart explains the slowdown in New York City's rental... | Business Insider
- Angelina Jolie has been hired as a professor at the London School of Economics | Business Insider
- Snapchat's 'X-Men: Apocalypse'... | Business Insider
- Virginia Republicans are suing the governor after he... | Business Insider
- The 'Garage Sale Millionaire' who made his... | Business Insider