Three chart setups for Tuesday (MSFT, CSTR, NVDA)
Mastery has three stocks worth your attention today, those weapons of choice being Microsoft (MSFT), Coinstar (CSTR) and Nvidia (NVDA).
After diving into their charts, we have reason to believe these bad boys are worth your time and attention.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Microsoft's (MSFT) chart is looking healthy lately, as the 50 day MA has passed the 200 day MA earlier this month. On Monday, you can see where shares broke down in the morning and popped right back above the 50 day MA. Looks like a safe play to get into, and place your stop around $26.75.
Another chart I like right now is Nvidia (NVDA).
Another case of the 50 day MA has passing the 200 day MA earlier this month. Again, I'd recommend a tight stop here. Around $15. NVDA is treading on thin ice here and I think it could move either way, I'd give it a 60% chance of moving up and 40% chance down. Don't be afraid to get stopped out of a position if the stock or market doesn't behave.
And finally, we have Coinstar (CSTR)
I've been keeping an eye on Coinstar for a while; I like the short squeeze potential (33% of float is short) and I like the backing by Goldman Sachs (they own 13% of outstanding shares)
However, I haven't quite pulled the trigger because of what looks to me like a massive head-and-shoulders top going back to June of 2010. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. I would expect a drop down to the $30's after the right shoulder if it was a true head-and-shoulders formation. If you're a tech analyis pro I would love to hear any feedback you have on this chart. Just hit us up on our contact page.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Bad News Is Bad News"? 30Y Yield Plunges Under 3.00%, Stocks & USD Slide After GDP Miss | ZeroHedge
- Energy Sector Weighs on Market as Selloff Continues | Financial Sense
- Congress Passes Bill In 15 Minutes To Revoke Americans' Passports Without Due Process | ZeroHedge
- LinkedOut - Social Media Superstar Enters Bear Market Overnight | ZeroHedge
- From Hill-ary To Mountain-ary - How UBS Sent Millions To The Clintons After Saving The Bank In 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 30 | ZeroHedge
- Lagarde Says No To IMF Aid For Greece | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SoulCycle is going public | Business Insider
- Futures are lower (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USD, TLT) | Business Insider
- A news website in Germany is being investigated for treason | Business Insider
- Quitting your job can cost you up to $36,000 | Business Insider
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics | Business Insider
- 'Housing Bubble 2' has bloomed into full magnificence | Business Insider
- Why Britain became infested with dog-killing seagulls | Business Insider