Three chart setups for Tuesday (MSFT, CSTR, NVDA)
Mastery has three stocks worth your attention today, those weapons of choice being Microsoft (MSFT), Coinstar (CSTR) and Nvidia (NVDA).
After diving into their charts, we have reason to believe these bad boys are worth your time and attention.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Microsoft's (MSFT) chart is looking healthy lately, as the 50 day MA has passed the 200 day MA earlier this month. On Monday, you can see where shares broke down in the morning and popped right back above the 50 day MA. Looks like a safe play to get into, and place your stop around $26.75.
Another chart I like right now is Nvidia (NVDA).
Another case of the 50 day MA has passing the 200 day MA earlier this month. Again, I'd recommend a tight stop here. Around $15. NVDA is treading on thin ice here and I think it could move either way, I'd give it a 60% chance of moving up and 40% chance down. Don't be afraid to get stopped out of a position if the stock or market doesn't behave.
And finally, we have Coinstar (CSTR)
I've been keeping an eye on Coinstar for a while; I like the short squeeze potential (33% of float is short) and I like the backing by Goldman Sachs (they own 13% of outstanding shares)
However, I haven't quite pulled the trigger because of what looks to me like a massive head-and-shoulders top going back to June of 2010. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. I would expect a drop down to the $30's after the right shoulder if it was a true head-and-shoulders formation. If you're a tech analyis pro I would love to hear any feedback you have on this chart. Just hit us up on our contact page.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fate of The Tech Bubble Is In The Hands Of Just One Company | ZeroHedge
- Is Saudi Arabia Setting the World Up for Major Oil Price Spike? | Financial Sense
- Can Israel Become the World’s Next Tech Capital? | Financial Sense
- The Most Disturbing Chart Of The "New Housing Normal" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Cities Series: Competitive Clusters Drive Sustainable Growth in Seattle | Financial Sense
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Didn’t Really Lose Much Money | iBankCoin.com
- No MoNeY, No BiLDeR HoNeY... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US drone war under scrutiny after botched strike | Business Insider
- This is what an Apple Watch appointment looks like (AAPL) | Business Insider
- New York banana mogul sentenced in fatal, drug-fueled sex... | Business Insider
- The Wall Street regulators won | Business Insider
- Pandora didn't pay 50 employees for two years (P... | Business Insider
- Comcast to drop $45 billion Time Warner Cable bid — report (TWX... | Business Insider
- Chile volcano erupts for first time in decades | Business Insider