Three chart setups for Tuesday (MSFT, CSTR, NVDA)
Mastery has three stocks worth your attention today, those weapons of choice being Microsoft (MSFT), Coinstar (CSTR) and Nvidia (NVDA).
After diving into their charts, we have reason to believe these bad boys are worth your time and attention.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Microsoft's (MSFT) chart is looking healthy lately, as the 50 day MA has passed the 200 day MA earlier this month. On Monday, you can see where shares broke down in the morning and popped right back above the 50 day MA. Looks like a safe play to get into, and place your stop around $26.75.
Another chart I like right now is Nvidia (NVDA).
Another case of the 50 day MA has passing the 200 day MA earlier this month. Again, I'd recommend a tight stop here. Around $15. NVDA is treading on thin ice here and I think it could move either way, I'd give it a 60% chance of moving up and 40% chance down. Don't be afraid to get stopped out of a position if the stock or market doesn't behave.
And finally, we have Coinstar (CSTR)
I've been keeping an eye on Coinstar for a while; I like the short squeeze potential (33% of float is short) and I like the backing by Goldman Sachs (they own 13% of outstanding shares)
However, I haven't quite pulled the trigger because of what looks to me like a massive head-and-shoulders top going back to June of 2010. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. I would expect a drop down to the $30's after the right shoulder if it was a true head-and-shoulders formation. If you're a tech analyis pro I would love to hear any feedback you have on this chart. Just hit us up on our contact page.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Largest Saudi Bank Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- August 2016 Vice Index: Is Vice Spending Slowing? | Financial Sense
- SoRoS... | ZeroHedge
- Dakota Access Pipeline Tensions Grow Increasingly Hostile As Officials Cut Off Water Supply, Arrest Dozens | ZeroHedge
- "Things Are Worse" - Dollar Stores' Startling Admission: Half Of US Consumers Are In Dire Straits | ZeroHedge
- New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture | Financial Sense
- Buybacks Tank - Will Stocks Follow? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Follow these 5 rules to be an excellent defensive driver | Business Insider
- THE BLOCKCHAIN REPORT: Why the technology behind Bitcoin is seeing widespread investment and early... | Business Insider
- This test could help thousands of cancer patients avoid chemotherapy | Business Insider
- Listen to the profanity-laced voicemail... | Business Insider
- Wearables usage has dropped significantly — but... | Business Insider
- Jimmy Kimmel fires back at accusations that he fixed a pickle jar for Hillary... | Business Insider
- A college professor wrote a biting explanation for why so many professors are... | Business Insider