Three chart setups for Tuesday (MSFT, CSTR, NVDA)
Mastery has three stocks worth your attention today, those weapons of choice being Microsoft (MSFT), Coinstar (CSTR) and Nvidia (NVDA).
After diving into their charts, we have reason to believe these bad boys are worth your time and attention.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Microsoft's (MSFT) chart is looking healthy lately, as the 50 day MA has passed the 200 day MA earlier this month. On Monday, you can see where shares broke down in the morning and popped right back above the 50 day MA. Looks like a safe play to get into, and place your stop around $26.75.
Another chart I like right now is Nvidia (NVDA).
Another case of the 50 day MA has passing the 200 day MA earlier this month. Again, I'd recommend a tight stop here. Around $15. NVDA is treading on thin ice here and I think it could move either way, I'd give it a 60% chance of moving up and 40% chance down. Don't be afraid to get stopped out of a position if the stock or market doesn't behave.
And finally, we have Coinstar (CSTR)
I've been keeping an eye on Coinstar for a while; I like the short squeeze potential (33% of float is short) and I like the backing by Goldman Sachs (they own 13% of outstanding shares)
However, I haven't quite pulled the trigger because of what looks to me like a massive head-and-shoulders top going back to June of 2010. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. I would expect a drop down to the $30's after the right shoulder if it was a true head-and-shoulders formation. If you're a tech analyis pro I would love to hear any feedback you have on this chart. Just hit us up on our contact page.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
- Iran's President Rouhani Visited Russia: Another Step To A Multipolar World | ZeroHedge
- ‘Most Secure Coin In World’ ? | ZeroHedge
- The Horse in Motion | Financial Sense
- Stock Market Getting Ready for a BIG Move; Risk to the Downside | Financial Sense
- Mark Cudmore: "Why I Don’t Believe In This US Equities Bounce" | ZeroHedge
- NeW WoRLD ODouR... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A 22-year old NASA rocket... | Business Insider
- Top Democrat on Senate Intel Committee: Sally Yates 'is an individual that we’re... | Business Insider
- Felony charges have been laid against 2 anti-abortion... | Business Insider
- China is calling on the US to honor climate commitments after Trump... | Business Insider
- Trump's order signals the end of US dominance in the climate change battle, and could 'make China great again... | Business Insider
- Bob Dylan is headed to Stockholm this weekend to receive... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek