Three chart setups for Tuesday (MSFT, CSTR, NVDA)
Mastery has three stocks worth your attention today, those weapons of choice being Microsoft (MSFT), Coinstar (CSTR) and Nvidia (NVDA).
After diving into their charts, we have reason to believe these bad boys are worth your time and attention.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Microsoft's (MSFT) chart is looking healthy lately, as the 50 day MA has passed the 200 day MA earlier this month. On Monday, you can see where shares broke down in the morning and popped right back above the 50 day MA. Looks like a safe play to get into, and place your stop around $26.75.
Another chart I like right now is Nvidia (NVDA).
Another case of the 50 day MA has passing the 200 day MA earlier this month. Again, I'd recommend a tight stop here. Around $15. NVDA is treading on thin ice here and I think it could move either way, I'd give it a 60% chance of moving up and 40% chance down. Don't be afraid to get stopped out of a position if the stock or market doesn't behave.
And finally, we have Coinstar (CSTR)
I've been keeping an eye on Coinstar for a while; I like the short squeeze potential (33% of float is short) and I like the backing by Goldman Sachs (they own 13% of outstanding shares)
However, I haven't quite pulled the trigger because of what looks to me like a massive head-and-shoulders top going back to June of 2010. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. I would expect a drop down to the $30's after the right shoulder if it was a true head-and-shoulders formation. If you're a tech analyis pro I would love to hear any feedback you have on this chart. Just hit us up on our contact page.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kremlin Slams Demands For Assad's Ouster As ISIS Kills Hundreds Of "Human Shields" In Mosul | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of England Confirms: Debt Issuance Levels Tripled Since Quantitative Easing | ZeroHedge
- In Financial Markets "Be Like Water" (Video) | ZeroHedge
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
- A Realist's View Of The US Presidential Contest | ZeroHedge
- BullionStar attends LBMA Conference in Singapore, October 2016 | ZeroHedge
- The Public Pension Time Bomb Is Starting to Explode | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- McDonald's franchisees reveal the 3 things that are killing them | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about refinancing your student loan debt | Business Insider
- Here's what's inside the new Google pop-up shop where nothing... | Business Insider
- Twitter's stock is up on Softbank M&A chatter, but there's no real... | Business Insider
- Here are all the major newspapers that have... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump made a noticeable shift in rhetoric on his plans for a border wall | Business Insider