Three chart setups for Tuesday (MSFT, CSTR, NVDA)
Mastery has three stocks worth your attention today, those weapons of choice being Microsoft (MSFT), Coinstar (CSTR) and Nvidia (NVDA).
After diving into their charts, we have reason to believe these bad boys are worth your time and attention.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Microsoft's (MSFT) chart is looking healthy lately, as the 50 day MA has passed the 200 day MA earlier this month. On Monday, you can see where shares broke down in the morning and popped right back above the 50 day MA. Looks like a safe play to get into, and place your stop around $26.75.
Another chart I like right now is Nvidia (NVDA).
Another case of the 50 day MA has passing the 200 day MA earlier this month. Again, I'd recommend a tight stop here. Around $15. NVDA is treading on thin ice here and I think it could move either way, I'd give it a 60% chance of moving up and 40% chance down. Don't be afraid to get stopped out of a position if the stock or market doesn't behave.
And finally, we have Coinstar (CSTR)
I've been keeping an eye on Coinstar for a while; I like the short squeeze potential (33% of float is short) and I like the backing by Goldman Sachs (they own 13% of outstanding shares)
However, I haven't quite pulled the trigger because of what looks to me like a massive head-and-shoulders top going back to June of 2010. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. I would expect a drop down to the $30's after the right shoulder if it was a true head-and-shoulders formation. If you're a tech analyis pro I would love to hear any feedback you have on this chart. Just hit us up on our contact page.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Major Problem Emerges For The Davos Elite | ZeroHedge
- Higher Interest Rates Good for Stocks | Financial Sense
- Driverless Shuttles Hit Las Vegas: No Steering Wheels, No Brake Pedals | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Is Concerned: "The S&P Has Surged 6% Since The Election But 2017 EPS Forecasts Haven't Budged" | ZeroHedge
- Beware of the Self Help Guru or Real Estate Seminar Business (Video) | ZeroHedge
- While Davos Elites Address Populism, Just "Eight Men Own Same Wealth As Half The World" | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week: Trump Inauguration, Davos, Theresa May, ECB, China GDP | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TINDER COFOUNDER: Why the people you see on Tinder aren't random | Business Insider
- Ford's CEO reveals his plan for the company's biggest transformation in history... | Business Insider
- Report: Tony Romo still wants to play for the Denver Broncos but they are not... | Business Insider
- Looks like Kerry tried to... | Business Insider
- The top 15 American cities for young college grads | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 5 weird ways your mind tricks you | Business Insider