Three chart setups for Tuesday (MSFT, CSTR, NVDA)
Mastery has three stocks worth your attention today, those weapons of choice being Microsoft (MSFT), Coinstar (CSTR) and Nvidia (NVDA).
After diving into their charts, we have reason to believe these bad boys are worth your time and attention.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Microsoft's (MSFT) chart is looking healthy lately, as the 50 day MA has passed the 200 day MA earlier this month. On Monday, you can see where shares broke down in the morning and popped right back above the 50 day MA. Looks like a safe play to get into, and place your stop around $26.75.
Another chart I like right now is Nvidia (NVDA).
Another case of the 50 day MA has passing the 200 day MA earlier this month. Again, I'd recommend a tight stop here. Around $15. NVDA is treading on thin ice here and I think it could move either way, I'd give it a 60% chance of moving up and 40% chance down. Don't be afraid to get stopped out of a position if the stock or market doesn't behave.
And finally, we have Coinstar (CSTR)
I've been keeping an eye on Coinstar for a while; I like the short squeeze potential (33% of float is short) and I like the backing by Goldman Sachs (they own 13% of outstanding shares)
However, I haven't quite pulled the trigger because of what looks to me like a massive head-and-shoulders top going back to June of 2010. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. I would expect a drop down to the $30's after the right shoulder if it was a true head-and-shoulders formation. If you're a tech analyis pro I would love to hear any feedback you have on this chart. Just hit us up on our contact page.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I Failed at 1,001 Things. Here’s What Happened Next: | Altucher Confidential
- Q3 EPS Expectations Just Turned Negative: Six Consecutive Quarters Of Declining Earnings | ZeroHedge
- Peter Thiel's RNC Speech: "Wall Street Bankers Inflate Bubbles In Everything From Bonds To Hillary's Speaking Fees" | ZeroHedge
- Awkward? | ZeroHedge
- The Essence Of Trump's Appeal To The Flyover Zone: "We Are Not Winning Anymore" | ZeroHedge
- Sovereign Debt Downgrades Accelerate in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Trump Bounce? S&P Nears Record Highs As VIX Is Smashed Back To 11 Handle | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Game of Thrones' composer reveals what we learn... | Business Insider
- Many companies are trying to profit from connected cars | Business Insider
- The new James Bond movie might not hit theaters until 2018 | Business Insider
- Jon Stewart takes over for Stephen... | Business Insider
- There's a major security flaw in Apple's iOS — update your iPhone... | Business Insider
- CVS is testing Google's nearby beacons program (CVS, GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- Here's why your saliva won't quench your thirst when it's hot... | Business Insider