Bouncity-Bounce on CSCO and SONC
Bounce time (old school Seattle Sonics style). Shares of Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) are up 4% and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) is rallying 5%.
The Masters pointed out these stocks to you yesterday in Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC) and Recent Notable Calls: Cree, Tesla, Cisco Systems. 1-2-shabadoo in full effect.
No need to cut & paste. Review our commentary on Cisco and Sonic in the following articles plus more great stock picks we put out yesterday:
Long live the Sonics.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget ObamaCare, RyanCare, Or Any Future ReformCare - The Healthcare System Is Completely Broken | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Border Wall Plan Faces 3 Key Hurdles | ZeroHedge
- Gold Slammed Below $1250 After Fed Fischer 'Dovish' Comments | ZeroHedge
- Thousands Of Americans Are Fleeing The Big Cities | ZeroHedge
- Shiller's CAPE – Is There A Better Measure? | ZeroHedge
- Morgan Stanley Finds A "Stunning Divergence" In The Economic Data | ZeroHedge
- Rand Plunges Most Since US Election After Zuma Aborts International Investor Roadshow | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Israeli companies are going to set up a Latin American... | Business Insider
- Wearables aren't really a thing — at least not yet | Business Insider
- THE APP ENGAGEMENT REPORT: The tools and tactics brands, marketers, and app... | Business Insider
- I save half my income, and it's not because I'm frugal | Business Insider
- Spiders eat up to 800 million tons of prey each year, more than all humans weigh | Business Insider
- The Guardian is suing ad tech company Rubicon Project (RUBI) | Business Insider
- Former Israeli security official: It's 'nearly impossible' to stop... | Business Insider