Bouncity-Bounce on CSCO and SONC
Bounce time (old school Seattle Sonics style). Shares of Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) are up 4% and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) is rallying 5%.
The Masters pointed out these stocks to you yesterday in Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC) and Recent Notable Calls: Cree, Tesla, Cisco Systems. 1-2-shabadoo in full effect.
No need to cut & paste. Review our commentary on Cisco and Sonic in the following articles plus more great stock picks we put out yesterday:
Long live the Sonics.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- Will Low Oil Prices Increase Internal Instability In Conflict Countries? | ZeroHedge
- Energy Storage Tech Finally Starting to Compete With the Grid | Financial Sense
- Mission Accomplished | Financial Sense
- Black Friday Stock Sale Dip-Buyers Ignore China, Credit, Commodity Carnage | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Rise; US Traders Gives Thanks For Higher Equity Futures | ZeroHedge
- Diversification Is For Dummies - The Nifty Nine Never Mattered More | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WARREN BUFFETT: Beefing up your résumé is like 'saving up sex for your old age... | Business Insider
- Why stock-picking is a dangerous game (SPX, SPY, DJI, IXIC, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Theatre keeps hope alive in the mud, tears of Calais... | Business Insider
- 3 million people expected to attend NYC Thanksgiving... | Business Insider
- Revis to sit out Jets game vs. Dolphins with concussion | Business Insider
- J.K. Rowling just set the record straight on the most... | Business Insider
- Three killed in Colorado shooting: mayor | Business Insider