Bouncity-Bounce on CSCO and SONC
Bounce time (old school Seattle Sonics style). Shares of Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) are up 4% and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) is rallying 5%.
The Masters pointed out these stocks to you yesterday in Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC) and Recent Notable Calls: Cree, Tesla, Cisco Systems. 1-2-shabadoo in full effect.
No need to cut & paste. Review our commentary on Cisco and Sonic in the following articles plus more great stock picks we put out yesterday:
Long live the Sonics.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dakota Access Pipeline Tensions Grow Increasingly Hostile As Officials Cut Off Water Supply, Arrest Dozens | ZeroHedge
- Bond Market Gives Its Verdict On Yellen's Jackson Hole Speech With Stellar 2 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- Something "Unexpected" Happened When Seattle Raised The Minimum Wage | ZeroHedge
- CNN Yesterday: Hillary Health Concerns 'Sexist'; CNN Today: Questions Trump's Health | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When Central Banks Become Major Buyers in the Stock Market? Case Study: Japan | Financial Sense
- French 'Extremist' Screams "Allahu Akbar", Stabs British Woman To Death In Australia | ZeroHedge
- S&P Set For New Record Highs As Futures, Dollar Rise; Oil Slides | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch this woman's hilarious reaction to Trump... | Business Insider
- Meet the group trying to take down North Korea with USB sticks | Business Insider
- Despite Zuckerberg's success, Harvard and others are... | Business Insider
- There's a problem with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus that makes... | Business Insider
- Turkey's invasion has started a territory race in northern Syria —... | Business Insider
- A half-price music subscription might not be a good... | Business Insider
- Univision will pay Gawker founder Nick Denton $200,000 per year not to work... | Business Insider