Bouncity-Bounce on CSCO and SONC
Bounce time (old school Seattle Sonics style). Shares of Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) are up 4% and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) is rallying 5%.
The Masters pointed out these stocks to you yesterday in Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC) and Recent Notable Calls: Cree, Tesla, Cisco Systems. 1-2-shabadoo in full effect.
No need to cut & paste. Review our commentary on Cisco and Sonic in the following articles plus more great stock picks we put out yesterday:
Long live the Sonics.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Part 7 - New EU Bail-In Agreement Yesterday - What Bail-Ins Would Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Fed Forecasts for 2013 and What Many Are Missing | Financial Sense
- Will the Shale Gas Revolution Make North America’s LNG Ambitions Obsolete? | Financial Sense
- Market Weakens Further on Taper Fears | Financial Sense
- Potential Danger Signal | Financial Sense
- The Evolving Policy Landscape | Financial Sense
- Fidelity Bans IRA Bitcoin Investments Days After Permitting Them | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Army's 8-Wheeled Laser Truck Can Burn Mortars, Drones Right Out... | Business Insider
- 10 Ads That Companies Were Forced To Apologize For In 2013... | Business Insider
- US Government Report Warns That Prison Crisis Threatens The... | Business Insider
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Climatologists Modeled Middle Earth Weather In Geekiest Study Ever | Business Insider
- AP Photojournalist Blasts Obama's Press Restrictions As 'Orwellian Image... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek