Bouncity-Bounce on CSCO and SONC
Bounce time (old school Seattle Sonics style). Shares of Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) are up 4% and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) is rallying 5%.
The Masters pointed out these stocks to you yesterday in Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC) and Recent Notable Calls: Cree, Tesla, Cisco Systems. 1-2-shabadoo in full effect.
No need to cut & paste. Review our commentary on Cisco and Sonic in the following articles plus more great stock picks we put out yesterday:
Long live the Sonics.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will the Real Economy Please Stand Up? | Financial Sense
- Did the Government Shutdown Help the Economy? | Financial Sense
- The Economy of the Future | Financial Sense
- Lots of Heavy Lifting with These Fruits | iBankCoin.com
- Nothing Worse Than Faded Glory | iBankCoin.com
- The 10 Worst Economic Predictions Ever | ZeroHedge
- Beware The Balanced Portfolio | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Obama Taking A Selfie With David... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Chris Paul's Son Steals Blake Griffin's Locker In A New Foot Locker... | Business Insider
- Here Are The Only Six 4-Star Restaurants In New York City | Business Insider
- Sorry, Libertarians — Inequality Does Matter | Business Insider
- Advice for GM's CEO Mary Barra | TheStreet.com
- Here's What NBA Players Looked Like Before They Were Covered In Tattoos | Business Insider