Bouncity-Bounce on CSCO and SONC
Bounce time (old school Seattle Sonics style). Shares of Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) are up 4% and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) is rallying 5%.
The Masters pointed out these stocks to you yesterday in Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC) and Recent Notable Calls: Cree, Tesla, Cisco Systems. 1-2-shabadoo in full effect.
No need to cut & paste. Review our commentary on Cisco and Sonic in the following articles plus more great stock picks we put out yesterday:
Long live the Sonics.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ABC's of the AIIB | Financial Sense
- Steen Jakobsen Warns, Brace For The Next Recession | ZeroHedge
- Our Crazy-Making Economy's Endgame: Festering Frustration Seeking An Outlet | ZeroHedge
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
- And The Market Breaks (As VIX Hits 2015 Lows) | ZeroHedge
- Illiquid Markets Turmoil After Hotter-Than-Expected Inflation Print | ZeroHedge
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People are worried about Apple for the silliest possible reason (AAPL) | Business Insider
- US Senate approves fast-track trade authority for Obama | Business Insider
- Peace activists make rare crossing of North-South... | Business Insider
- How former NFL star Tiki Barber hires at his startup | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- This border post shows how Turkey's ISIS problem keeps getting worse | Business Insider
- California beach town cleans up after pipeline rupture | Business Insider