Bouncity-Bounce on CSCO and SONC
Bounce time (old school Seattle Sonics style). Shares of Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) are up 4% and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) is rallying 5%.
The Masters pointed out these stocks to you yesterday in Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC) and Recent Notable Calls: Cree, Tesla, Cisco Systems. 1-2-shabadoo in full effect.
No need to cut & paste. Review our commentary on Cisco and Sonic in the following articles plus more great stock picks we put out yesterday:
Long live the Sonics.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Precious Metals Hit 3-Week Lows, ETFs “Could Sell Another 250 Tonnes of Gold” | Financial Sense
- Rick Santelli: Europe Is Baking Rotten Cookies | Financial Sense
- Brussels Puts Spain Under Surveillance | Financial Sense
- The People’s Short Squeezes | iBankCoin.com
- The U.S. Dollar’s Impact on the Oil Price | Financial Sense
- The Great Sugar Rush Market | iBankCoin.com
- America’s Addiction to Foreign Uranium | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Yanks Bang With Friends From App Store | Business Insider
- Stocks Rise on Confidence in U.S. Economy | TheStreet.com
- Gen X And Late Boomers Face The Bleakest Retirements In History | Business Insider
- Google's Plan To Take Over The World (GOOG) | Business Insider
- This Is The Chart That Says Japan's... | Business Insider
- Someone In Southern California Won $59,000 By Losing This Incredible Hand Of Poker Last Night | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com