Bouncity-Bounce on CSCO and SONC
Bounce time (old school Seattle Sonics style). Shares of Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) are up 4% and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) is rallying 5%.
The Masters pointed out these stocks to you yesterday in Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC) and Recent Notable Calls: Cree, Tesla, Cisco Systems. 1-2-shabadoo in full effect.
No need to cut & paste. Review our commentary on Cisco and Sonic in the following articles plus more great stock picks we put out yesterday:
Long live the Sonics.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Economists and Markets Disagree on Fed Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- Former FDIC Head Sheila Bair Resigns From Parent Of World's Largest Subprime Auto Lender | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things: B2B, Warnings & Confidence | ZeroHedge
- "We Want The Names Of Anyone Who Sold" - China's Market Witch Hunt Enters Twilight Zone | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Jumps To 6-Month Highs As UMich Consumer "Hope" Tumbles To 2015 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Fed Reporter Pedro Da Costa Is Leaving The Wall Street Journal After Asking Yellen "Uncomfortable" Questions | ZeroHedge
- An Angry Paul Volcker Responds To Accusations He Caused The Bond Liquidity Crunch | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Australia 'increasingly confident debris from... | Business Insider
- Crashing energy prices have been devastating for big oil | Business Insider
- The trooper who arrested... | Business Insider
- Women are tricking ISIS into spending thousands of... | Business Insider
- The GM OnStar hack still isn't completely fixed | Business Insider
- China's manufacturing shows zero growth in July | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek