Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We Are Ready, Together" - EU Leaders Proclaim First Brexit Victory, Agree "Firm" Negotiating Stance | ZeroHedge
- Populism and the Long-Term Debt Cycle | Financial Sense
- Ontario Finally Moves to Douse Real Estate Inferno | Financial Sense
- Interview With Louis-Vincent Gave: US Likely to Underperform for Years | Financial Sense
- Female Circumcision is Not the Only Genital Mutilation That Needs to be Stopped | ZeroHedge
- Furious Bank Run Leaves Canada's Largest Alternative Mortgage Lender On Verge Of Collapse | ZeroHedge
- All The Plenary's Men | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Genius' director Ron Howard reveals why he's on a mission to... | Business Insider
- Trump says he'll revisit the 'horrible' US-South Korea trade deal —... | Business Insider
- John Kasich suggests 'taking out' North Korea's leadership | Business Insider
- This ingenious illustration reveals how much space we give to cars | Business Insider
- TRUMP: I'm 'disappointed' in how Republicans have... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- 10 of the best chinos guys can wear this spring and summer | Business Insider