Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ugly, Tailing 7 Year Auction Prices At Lowest Bid To Cover Since May 2009 | ZeroHedge
- You Have Been Forewarned | Financial Sense
- Default Risk Soars After Ukraine's 'American' FinMin Suggests Severe Haircuts For Creditors (Including Russia) | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Drop Back Below Dreaded "300k" Level | ZeroHedge
- AIIB, SDRs, and the Yuan – Latest Developments | Financial Sense
- Fischer: Fed Going From “Ultra Expansionary” to “Extremely Expansionary” | Financial Sense
- Black Swan 2: This Is "The Next Critical Chapter In The Austrian Banking System Story" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ex-Centrica boss to get a £1.4 million... | Business Insider
- GameStop shares are getting whacked after earnings miss expectations (GME) | Business Insider
- Slack, the chatting app for co-workers that's worth more than $1 billion, has been hacked | Business Insider
- How to get the most out of every glass of wine | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (FB, GOOG, ORCL) | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Building explodes and collapses in Manhattan's East Village | Business Insider