Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Making The Same Mistakes Again (Remember The 'Lord Clive') | ZeroHedge
- So Who's Pumping Up This "New Normal" Housing Market? | ZeroHedge
- China Backs Russia To Veto Western-Backed UN Sanctions On Syria | ZeroHedge
- BOA: Investors Are Dumping Stocks | Financial Sense
- 30Y Yields Tops 3% As March Rate Hike Odds Spike Above 80% | ZeroHedge
- The Greek "Bank Jog" Is Back: Bank Deposits Tumble To Lowest Since 2001 | ZeroHedge
- Europe’s Leaders Prepare for Crisis | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Treasurys are getting smashed as sellers pile on after Trump... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- BCBG is preparing to file for bankruptcy | Business Insider
- CHINA: We hope US defense spending 'can benefit... | Business Insider
- KREMLIN: We're patiently waiting for a US policy... | Business Insider
- Americans are leasing more — here's how to get the best... | Business Insider
- These are the tech accessories that never leave my car | Business Insider