Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- S&P Downgrades UK From AAA To AA Due To Brexit: Full Text | ZeroHedge
- Kremlin: Brexit Is Like Soviet Breakup | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
- Brexit: Russia's Comfort Level Rises, US Loses Eurasian Plot | ZeroHedge
- Oil Tumbles Amid Bad News For Glut As US Offshore To Hit Record In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
- Chicago Is Pushing For A Massive Bailout Of Its Public School System | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Two of the most important nations in the Middle East just normalized ties | Business Insider
- Here's everything the modern gentleman needs to know about buying a flattering pair of... | Business Insider
- Welcome to the 'Brangover' (USD, GBPUSD) | Business Insider
- Here's how marketers are using different mobile... | Business Insider
- THE GLOBAL SMARTPHONE REPORT: The forces behind the global deceleration in smartphone... | Business Insider
- This portable battery can fully recharge your MacBook on the go | Business Insider
- Another inflation indicator has collapsed | Business Insider