Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- Debate Post-Mortem: Rematch Required As Commentators Split On Debate Winner, Markets Give Hillary Nod | ZeroHedge
- Not Even An OPEC Deal Will Stop Oil Going Lower, Goldman Warns | ZeroHedge
- Pension Shortfalls Could Be 4X to 7X Greater Than Reported | Financial Sense
- The Debate Results - Who Won? Who Lost? Who Was The Mystery Third Debater? | ZeroHedge
- Citi Has One Unpleasant Chart For Anyone Thinking Of Buying Twitter | ZeroHedge
- Trump Won? His Attacks on the Fed and Politics Need to Go Even Deeper | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alicia Machado was the perfect person for Clinton to bring up in the debate... | Business Insider
- Feds accuse secretive Silicon Valley startup Palantir of... | Business Insider
- 11 etiquette mistakes a modern gentleman never makes | Business Insider
- Four policy experts break down the most memorable quotes from Monday night's... | Business Insider
- FBI director: ISIS' loss will create a 'terrorist diaspora' like we've never... | Business Insider
- GOP SENATOR: Politics around the spending bill battle are a key reason Trump... | Business Insider
- These finance courses could help you land a coveted job at a top bank | Business Insider