Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And The 'Fakest' Country In The World Is... | ZeroHedge
- Using New "Pre-Crime" Laws France Arrests 24 Climate Activists | ZeroHedge
- The Bitcoin Universe Explained | ZeroHedge
- Europe Will Pay Turkey €3 Billion To Halt Refugee Exodus | ZeroHedge
- Obama Says "Enough Is Enough," Urges Gun Restrictions After Deadly Planned Parenthood Standoff | ZeroHedge
- Why The Obamacare Exchanges Are Failing | ZeroHedge
- Energy Storage Tech Finally Starting to Compete With the Grid | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The many health impacts of climate change | Business Insider
- Jones holds off Spieth, Scott to win Australian Open | Business Insider
- At least 18 civilians killed in Syria air strikes:... | Business Insider
- The 100 most popular songs on Pandora in 2015 | Business Insider
- This amazing prefabricated floating home can be shipped anywhere in the world... | Business Insider
- Suspect in custody after multiple people were... | Business Insider
- George Osborne's 'affordable'... | Business Insider