Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Paypal is to be Spun Off | iBankCoin.com
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- The Difference Between Nominal And Real, In One Chart Courtesy Of Japan | ZeroHedge
- Why Europe's Doomsayers Are Right, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- "Broad-Based Deceleration" - Case-Shiller Home Prices Tumble Most Since Nov 2011, 3rd Drop In A Row | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everything You Need To Know About Windows 9, Microsoft's Next Major Software Release... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Europe captain McGinley tops hero Watson | Business Insider
- A 13-Year-Old Has Invented A Completely New Approach To Cleaning Up Oil... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The Highest-Paid Player In Major League Soccer Has Never Played A Game... | Business Insider
- What, Me Worry? 4 Reasons Why We're Not at a Market Top Yet | TheStreet.com