Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Moscow Must Burn": Ukraine's "Christian Taliban" Pledges Anti-Russian "Crusade" | ZeroHedge
- Why Economists and Markets Disagree on Fed Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- Blankfein Warns Of "Jarring" Jolt From Fed Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- An Exasperated Tsipras Calls For Syriza Referendum On Bailout Cancellation | ZeroHedge
- "There's A Bubble In Pessimism Worldwide, Come On, You Read Zero Hedge!" | ZeroHedge
- Affirmatively Destroying America's Neighborhoods In The War On Suburbia | ZeroHedge
- The Investment Legends Are Warning of a Systemic Event | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- A pro wrestler is picking a bizarre fight with a... | Business Insider
- The Q2 GDP report should look a lot better than the... | Business Insider
- Part number 'confirms' debris is from Boeing 777 | Business Insider
- There’s a new revolutionary way to keep bugs from the food we grow without... | Business Insider
- Psychotherapist reveals the one simple thing parents can do to make their relationship... | Business Insider
- The killing of a famous lion exposes a deeply rooted problem in western culture... | Business Insider