Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Bounce On Stronger Europe Headline PMIs Despite Markit's Warning Of "Darker Picture" In "Anaemic" Internals | ZeroHedge
- Friday Humor: Windows 10 | ZeroHedge
- Taking A Spin | iBankCoin.com
- The Window For The iBC Investor Conference Is Closing | iBankCoin.com
- Hoist The King’s Flag | iBankCoin.com
- 50% Of American Workers Make Less Than $28,031 A Year | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "No Tongues" Edition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Genius Behind The Apple Store Wants To Help You... | Business Insider
- Uber: Don't Worry If You Rode In The NYC Ebola Car! | Business Insider
- UN watchdog faults Hong Kong on reforms | Business Insider
- Market Volatility Is No Reason To Freak Out | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Blue Chip Fantasy Football Picks for Week 8 | TheStreet.com
- Jobless Claims Rise In-Line With Expectations (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- These Disturbing Photos Of Children Playing In Garbage Show Just How Disgustingly... | Business Insider