Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump's Comments Send the Dollar Reeling | Financial Sense
- Friday Humor: Hillary Catches Bill Staring At Ivanka | ZeroHedge
- Bernier’s radical bid to stabilize consumer prices (and make the CAD good as gold) | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Transferring Power Back To The People" - Trump's Full Inaugural Speech | ZeroHedge
- Pound Plunges After UK Retail Sales Crash Most Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Trump Speech Preview: "Three Big Ideas" | ZeroHedge
- The Following Words Had Never Appeared In An Inaugural Address, Until Today | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- See inside the $5.3 million Washington, DC, home that the Obamas are moving into | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- THEN & NOW: The cast of 'The Walking Dead' before they were famous | Business Insider
- Why Trump and Putin’s relationship is headed for a divorce | Business Insider
- 25 animals that scientists want to bring back from extinction | Business Insider
- Researchers say relationships fall into one of 4 patterns — here'... | Business Insider