Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Video Analysis 04/19/14 | iBankCoin.com
- We Again See Real Estate As Best Investment | Financial Sense
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- Massive "Meteor-Like" Explosion Lights Up North Russian Night Sky | ZeroHedge
- New Jobless Claims Plunge to 300K, Much Better Than Forecast | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Liberty Movement Rising | ZeroHedge
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It's Time To Stop Being Such A Restaurant Snob | Business Insider
- Nissan Turns Up the Heat in the Electric Car Race | TheStreet.com
- Johnny Depp's New Movie 'Transcendence' Says Technology Will Turn Us Into X-... | Business Insider
- 10 Surprising Facts That Sound False But Are Actually True | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (ZNGA, MSFT) | Business Insider
- Here Are Sample Questions From The Redesigned SAT | Business Insider