Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is How Empires Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Tuesday Humor: QE Was For "The Man On The Street" Says Chairman Emeritus Bernanke | ZeroHedge
- Here Come The Boots On The Ground: US Troops Heading To Eastern Europe | ZeroHedge
- MoRon MoRoN MoRoN! | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Farcical Forecast Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators See Strong Advance | Financial Sense
- Jim Rickards on the Death of Money, China, and Financial Warfare | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rich Ex-Facebook Exec Is Still Working Because 'I Have Kids And I Don... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- Amazon Will Now Offer Old HBO Content For Prime Customers | Business Insider
- Cubs And D-Backs Are Wearing Gorgeous Throwback... | Business Insider
- 9 Wonderful French Expressions That Have No Good English Equivalent | Business Insider
- Yankees Pitcher Ejected For Having An Illegal Substance On His Neck | Business Insider