Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Retirement At The End Of A Rope | ZeroHedge
- As Greek Default Fears Return, Government Considers "Borrowing" Pensions To Repay IMF | ZeroHedge
- Lehman Moment For Austrian "Bad Bank" Means Worse Coming | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In California, Unambiguously Ungood... | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Drivers: Central Bank Meetings, Jobs Data and More | ZeroHedge
- This Is What The Entire World Frontrunning The ECB Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Gold and Debt: Astonishing Comparisons | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Leaked photos show the mysterious building Apple is making for its big event this... | Business Insider
- Syracuse lacrosse team fooled Virginia's defense with an awesome hidden ball... | Business Insider
- Linkedin CEO: These five things make a world-class tech product | Business Insider
- Soon anyone will be able to beat the iPhone's fingerprint sensor | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert makes a shockingly vicious appearance on 'House Of Cards' | Business Insider
- Chelsea beat Spurs 2-0 to lift League Cup | Business Insider
- China's wealthiest to take part in key political... | Business Insider