Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Deepening Of The Deep State | ZeroHedge
- Can Trumponomics Fix What's Broken? | ZeroHedge
- December Macro Update: Employment Growth Is Decelerating | Financial Sense
- Italy PM Renzi To Resign Today After Approval Of Budget Bill | ZeroHedge
- Trump Tweets Japan's SoftBank Will Invest $50 Billion In The US, Create 50,000 New Jobs | ZeroHedge
- "Panicked" Citi Trader "Who Fired Off Repeated Sell Orders" Behind Pound Flash Crash | ZeroHedge
- Michigan Republicans File Emergency Motion To Halt Recount As Another Major Snag Emerges | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rahm Emanuel personally delivers letter to Trump asking him to shield... | Business Insider
- The US military isn't too small — but it is spread too thin | Business Insider
- How the Amazon Echo won me over and became the center of my smart home | Business Insider
- Google's new WiFi routers are cheaper than other systems, but not as good (GOOG)... | Business Insider
- The market may have shrugged at... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's Department of Justice could derail police... | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about Pixar's next movie 'Coco' — its only... | Business Insider