Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap July 28, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Buy Junk | iBankCoin.com
- How and Why the Chinese Are Buying Property Outside of China | Financial Sense
- The Case For A Bull Or Bear Market In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- Apocalypse Preview: Chinese River Turns Blood-Red | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling: "Q2 GDP Was Closer To 1% Than To 3%. It Could Even Be A Negative Number" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- EL POLLO LOCO CLOSES UP 43% (LOCO, CMG) | Business Insider
- Here's The Chart That Should Be On Every Trader's Mind (DIA, SPX, SPY... | Business Insider
- Russia's Smartest People Are Leaving In Droves | Business Insider
- Afghanistan Is Awash In Tens Of Thousands Of Unaccountable US Weapons | Business Insider
- Israel Remains Silent On Hamas' Call For Humanitarian Truce | Business Insider
- Terrifying Iceberg Collapse Caught On Camera | Business Insider
- These Photos Offer An Intimate Glimpse At What WWI Trench Warfare Really Looked Like... | Business Insider