Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stand Aside JP Morgan, A New Player In The Silver Market Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- This Data Shows The Shale Debt Crisis Is Hitting Record Levels | Financial Sense
- Is Craig Wright The Creator Of Bitcoin? Frisby and Matonis On ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’ | ZeroHedge
- Monetary Policy Endgames: Musings, Misgivings, and Markets | Financial Sense
- US Futures Tumble After China Devalues Yuan By Most Since August Collapse | ZeroHedge
- With Jim Chanos Short, Is SolarCity The Next SunEdison? The Full Bear Case | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Doldrums To Continue As "Fantasy World Of Rate Normalization" Unwinds | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's a look back at one of Carl Icahn's gigantic mistakes | Business Insider
- Tuesday's auto sales report is a crucial test for the US economy | Business Insider
- Carson Block just announced a massive new short and the stock is tanking | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' used this codename for Jon Snow during season 6 to keep... | Business Insider
- The NBA admits the refs missed these 5 calls in the final 13.5 seconds of Spurs... | Business Insider
- Boba Fett was originally supposed to be the main villain in 'Return of the Jedi' | Business Insider
- Investors are missing the big picture about Goldman Sachs | Business Insider