Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap Apr 24, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Rehypothecation Of Gold, And Why It Matters | ZeroHedge
- China’s New Investment Bank: A Premature Prophecy | Financial Sense
- The View at 30,000 Feet | Financial Sense
- As Predicted, Dismal Durable Goods Sends Stocks To Record High | ZeroHedge
- America Ranks Below Israel In World Happiness Index | ZeroHedge
- A Strong Dollar May Not Be as Bad as Feared | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- APPLY NOW: Business Insider is hiring an associate... | Business Insider
- 'I'm a woman': US Olympic hero Jenner... | Business Insider
- New book shows Spain's royals no longer untouchable | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Death, panic on Everest once more, year after tragedy | Business Insider
- Malaria vaccine offers partial protection: final results | Business Insider
- These are all of the worst policies currently being pitched in the General... | Business Insider