Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- London Mayor's Stunning Proposal: "Terrorist Until Proven Innocent" | ZeroHedge
- In Iraq, the United States and Iran Align Against the Islamic State | Financial Sense
- Stuck in the Middle with Merkel? Upcoming German State Elections | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 27 | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: "Americans Must Choose Non-Interventionist Free Markets For Peace & Prosperity" | ZeroHedge
- 2 Year Paper Sold At Highest Bid To Cover Since May As Yield Declines, Lowest Directs Since June 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Following the Drug Money | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WHITE HOUSE: The US Is Not Giving Information To Assad | Business Insider
- The High Performance Of Online Video Advertising Is Helping It... | Business Insider
- GOP Campaign Releases Ad Featuring Killer Of James Foley | Business Insider
- WHO recommends banning e-cigarette sales to minors | Business Insider
- India faces huge job in giving bank accounts to all | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek