Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Washington's Bait-And-Switch: NATO Armed Kiev Under Cover Of Ceasefire | ZeroHedge
- When It Comes To Net Worth, This Is The Main Difference Between China And The US | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Give Up Post-FOMC Gains; Dollar, Bond Yields Surge | ZeroHedge
- 238 Years Of The (Dis)United Kingdom | ZeroHedge
- Keep Your Eye on These Disruptive Tech Ventures | Financial Sense
- OPEC Hints It May Act to Stop Oil Price Slide | Financial Sense
- China About to Miss the 7.5% GDP Growth Target | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why The BBC Is Deliberately Ignoring The Scottish Independence Vote | Business Insider
- Forget The Hyperloop, Larry Page Wants Google To Build A Super-... | Business Insider
- How to Position for a Turnaround at Oil Servicer McDermott | TheStreet.com
- We Did The Math: Which iPhone 6 Should You Buy? | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- TV Ratings Were Pretty Awful This Summer | Business Insider
- This Manservant Service Looks Like A Joke — But It Isn't | Business Insider