Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Future Is Served: Meet Moley the Robot Master Chef | Financial Sense
- Market Closed Down: I Won Again | iBankCoin.com
- Hey You, Stop Right There! | iBankCoin.com
- China Bails Out Brazil In $50 Billion Regional Power Grab | ZeroHedge
- The $16 Trillion Lie That Will Affect All Investments Going Forward | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The UK government is being urged to create... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Qatar's pearl divers seek tradition and riches | Business Insider
- Malaysian PM orders rescue of migrant boats | Business Insider
- The surprising danger of being good at your job | Business Insider
- Conservatives love this video of Ted Cruz trashing a reporter who asked him about... | Business Insider
- The eurozone's latest batch of business surveys suggest the recovery might have stopped... | Business Insider