Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What If Expectations Of Our Central Bankers Are Simply Too High? | ZeroHedge
- Simply Dreadful US Jobs Report | Financial Sense
- Chinese Cash Flow Shocker: More Than Half Of Commodity Companies Can't Pay The Interest On Their Debt | ZeroHedge
- Fed Rate-Hike Odds Collapse After Jobs Debacle | ZeroHedge
- Crude Surges After US Oil Rig Count Collapses To May 2002 Lows | ZeroHedge
- China’s Leadership: Brilliant or Clueless? | Financial Sense
- Global Dollar Funding Shortage Intesifies To Worst Level Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This haunted house takes photos of people's reactions to getting scared... | Business Insider
- Typhoon heads for south China; tens of thousands evacuated... | Business Insider
- Germany marks 25 years of unity, facing new challenges | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: Here are the 21 cheapest stocks in the marketE | Business Insider
- Internet giants race to faster mobile news apps | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here's what Macy's idea of a millennial wonderland looks like | Business Insider