Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Odd One Out | ZeroHedge
- It Would Take 4.4 Earths To Sustain A World Full Of Americans | ZeroHedge
- "Defying Gravity" - Counting Down To Japan's D-Day In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, This Is How They Settle Things In Georgia's Parliament | ZeroHedge
- Q3:2013 Flow-of-Funds Report – ‘Tis the Season to Be Jolly | Financial Sense
- Softball Coming Up | iBankCoin.com
- The Black Death Is Back...?! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 21 Bizarre Pictures From China’s Theme Park Full Of World Landmarks | Business Insider
- Instagram's New Photo Messaging Feature Is A Strong Response To Snapchat | Business Insider
- Thank You, Congress! | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Dell Employees Are Not Happy That The Company Wants Them To Volunteer For A... | Business Insider
- Walmart Will Cut The iPhone 5C Price On Friday To Just $27 | Business Insider
- George W. Bush Sent The Alabama Kicker This Great Letter Of Support After The Auburn Game | Business Insider