Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Swiss Central Bank Plunges Into NIRP, Sends Deposit Rates Negative, Scrambles Against Safe-Haven Capital Flight | ZeroHedge
- Putin Defiant, Lashes Out At West, Tells Russians Economy May Stay Weak For Two Years | ZeroHedge
- The Fed & "The Grandest Con Job In The History Of The World" | ZeroHedge
- "It's A Huge Crisis" - The UK Oil Industry Is "Close To Collapse" | ZeroHedge
- Just One Question About Yesterday's Last Minute "Berserk ETF" Freak Out | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 18 | ZeroHedge
- Fed Cat Bounce: Stocks Soar Most In 3 Years As Crude Crash Continues | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This One Chart Shows Why Google Needs A 'Buy' Button (GOOG) | Business Insider
- It's Actually Very Hard To Prove Who Hacked Sony | Business Insider
- Investor Says Mark Zuckerberg Is 'Too Cheap To Really Pay Up For The Thing That... | Business Insider
- Here Is A List Of All The Companies Most... | Business Insider
- Good Sibling Relationships Come Down To These Factors | Business Insider
- Liberty Property Trust (LPT) Announces $166... | StreetInsider.com
- Obama On Sony Hack: People Should 'Go To The Movies' | Business Insider