Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sources Say Oracle In Final Stages Of Advanced Micro Devices Buyout, Seeks Hardware Play On VR/AR | ZeroHedge
- "Is The Neighborhood Burning Down?": Healthcare Stocks Tumble After Terrible McKesson Earnings, Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Love Him Or Hate Him: Trump Is The Revolution Against The Establishment | ZeroHedge
- Trump Says He'd Love To Fight "Mr. Tough Guy" After Joe Biden's "Behind The Gym" Threats | ZeroHedge
- Hyperinflation Looms As 'Black Market' Egyptian Pound Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Buy... And Hold On! The Chart That Your Wealth Manager Does Not Want You To See | ZeroHedge
- Project Veritas Video Reveals Who Was Really Behind "Mitt Romney's 47% Video" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- If you head out to see Marvel's next superhero movie 'Doctor Strange,... | Business Insider
- GDP crushes estimates | Business Insider
- Nokia beat profit expectations in its third quarter | Business Insider
- Why your iPhone shuts down when it's too cold | Business Insider
- Ingenico is launching a new platform to make mobile payments easier | Business Insider
- Health insurer Aetna beat on earnings despite 'pressure' from its Obamacare business (... | Business Insider
- One of the biggest arguments against passive investing is a straw... | Business Insider