Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Power Of "Nyet" - How One Word Staggered Imperial Washington | ZeroHedge
- M&A Rush Continues: Oracle Buys "Very First Cloud Company" NetSuite For $9.3 Billion | ZeroHedge
- America's Aging Baby Boomers, Forced To Work Until Death, Blamed For Collapsing US Productivity | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 28 | ZeroHedge
- BoJ Turmoil: USDJPY Risk Explodes To Highest Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Germany Admits "Islamist Terror Has Arrived" As It Prepares To Deploy Army In "Crisis" Situations | ZeroHedge
- Pokemon 'No': Nintendo Suffers Worst Week In 27 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter panned the Pennsylvania governor as 'dry toast' after his speech to the DNC | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- 12 signs you have a work spouse, even if doesn't feel like it | Business Insider
- I've nearly paid off $16,000 of student loan debt,... | Business Insider
- US economy grows less than expected in Q2 | Business Insider
- The retail industry is panicking over Sports Authority's bankruptcy | Business Insider
- 42 mouthwatering foods everyone should try in Japan | Business Insider