Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recovers; China Clown-Raped | iBankCoin.com
- VaRouFaKiS vs THe SQuiD... | ZeroHedge
- What It Really Takes For a US-Iran Deal | ZeroHedge
- Varexit – Greeks Sacrifice Euro Antagonist In Bid To Secure Deal | ZeroHedge
- Japan’s Yen Has Only Begun to Fall | Financial Sense
- Monday Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (AAPL, MSFT, AOL,... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/7: (... | StreetInsider.com
- The US government just tested its cyber weapons in a series of war games | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Minor infections could be deadly in the near future | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com