Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Rogers is Wrong! | ZeroHedge
- The Next "Tom Stolper" Has An FX Reco For You: Buy USDJPY | ZeroHedge
- Medvedev Warns Of "Unlimited Reaction" If Russia Cut From SWIFT | ZeroHedge
- EURUSD Surges Above 1.14 As EU Inflation Expectations Tumble To Lowest Since Q€ | ZeroHedge
- "New Normal" Fundamentals Hit Chinese Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Preview of January FOMC Meeting and Beyond | ZeroHedge
- Blood (and Snow) on the Street | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Blue Chips Get Sacked by Strengthening Dollar, Lower Oil Prices | TheStreet.com
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 13 Surprising Ways Your Name Affects Your Success | Business Insider
- UK Growth Slowed Right Down In The Final Quarter Of 2014 | Business Insider
- Samsung's Q4 Profit... | Business Insider
- Everything You Need To Know About 'Better Call Saul' | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com