Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Treasury Curve Flattens Despite Yesterday's Record-Setting Steepener Trade | ZeroHedge
- "Gold Is A Good Place To Put Money These Days" - Greenspan | ZeroHedge
- Globalization = Permanent Instability | ZeroHedge
- Europe: Building a Banking Union | Financial Sense
- DEATH TO VLADIMIR PUTIN | iBankCoin.com
- THE TIM COOK BOTTOM OR TOP? | iBankCoin.com
- Buy the Dip or Sell the Rally | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Just Came Out As Gay (AAPL) | Business Insider
- LG Electronics reports Q3 profit jumps 87% | Business Insider
- A Top NYPD Official Just Said A Bunch Of Wild Stuff About Weaponized... | Business Insider
- Obscure Swiss Referendum Could Roil Gold and Currency Markets | TheStreet.com
- NYC Subway Named The Safest In The World For Women | Business Insider
- Robert Downey, Jr. Renewed His Driver's License... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider