Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
- One World Currency introduced by The Cartel Settlement Coin | ZeroHedge
- Mylan CEO: "The US Healthcare System Bubble Is Going To Burst; This Is No Different Than The Subprime Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- How Storage Could Transform the US Power Grid | Financial Sense
- The Market for Autonomous Vehicles Revs Up | Financial Sense
- Martin Armstrong: "They Will Rig The Game... They Can't Afford A Trump Victory" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 26 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JIM ROGERS: 'I'm not the only person who... | Business Insider
- Conspiracy theories are dominating the presidential race | Business Insider
- 'That is so pathetic': Joe Scarborough slams Clinton campaign... | Business Insider
- Ryanair claims to be the 'world's favorite airline' | Business Insider
- Carson Block has a new short, and his reasoning is super creepy | Business Insider
- Here's why Apple's social network could be its... | Business Insider
- GM cleared in second verdict over crash blamed on... | Business Insider