Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Odd One Out - New Home Sales Spike To 7-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- ITR Economics: 2019 Recession, 2030 Depression | Financial Sense
- World Out of Whack: Your Attention Please | ZeroHedge
- People Are Ditching Chicago In Record Numbers As Windy City Leads U.S. In Population Loss | ZeroHedge
- Biggest US Equity Outflows Since Brexit; US Banks Hit The Hardest | ZeroHedge
- Buy One Eye, Get Two Crazy Eyes Free! | ZeroHedge
- NSA To Provide "Smoking Gun" Proof Obama Spied On Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Anne Frank Center needles Trump after arrest of Jewish community bomb threat... | Business Insider
- Uber is considering leaving Seattle if drivers join unions | Business Insider
- North Korean nuclear-site 'activity' suggests... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today | Business Insider
- Elon Musk wants Tesla customers to temper their... | Business Insider
- Egg freezing for fertility is surging in popularity — here's why | Business Insider
- 7 subtle ways to network more effectively online | Business Insider