Takeover Targets: Restaurant Stocks (JACK, WEN, SONC)
TheStreet.com's Scott Rostan talks up restaurant stocks that could be acquired in the near future. Including Wendy's Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) trading at $5.12 a share and Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ:SONC) at $8.99.
Sonic Corp (SONC) shares have traded between $7.28 and $13.11 over the past 12 months. Sonic shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.1 and EPS of 0.44.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Over the past 12 months Wendys Arbys (WEN) shares have traded between $3.83 and its 52-week high of $5.55. Wendys shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.01.
Jack In The Box Inc (JACK) shares have traded between $18.42 and $26.37 over the past 12 months. JACK shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.7 and EPS of 1.44.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Bonds Aren't Dead & The Dollar Will Get Weaker | Financial Sense
- Today’s Hybrid Movers | iBankCoin.com
- FOMC Minutes: This Is What It Sounds Like When Doves Cry, And When Others Start To See An Asset Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Gold at Major Inflection Point | Financial Sense
- Microsoft To Hire Thousands... In China | ZeroHedge
- Careful Shorting the Precious Metals and Miners Here | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Traditional Golfers Around World Rejoice At 'Belly Putter' Ban | Business Insider
- The Most Feared Bank Analyst On Wall Street Faces Off Against Jamie Dimon Today | Business Insider
- United Dominates Newark, Thanks to People Express | TheStreet.com
- EXPERT: 'Desperate Anger' Is Driving The Rise In Anti-Gay Hatred | Business Insider
- Why Americans Hate Internet Service Providers More Than Any Other Industry | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Here's The First Terrible Sign For Anthony Weiner's Mayoral Candidacy | Business Insider